ADVERTISEMENT

Mad Dog out...

I love that we've entered the part where delusional lefties now refuse to give the Commander in Chief credit for gains made under his watch.

Such petty, pissant partisans these people are that they can't even celebrate Trump's utter annihilation of the Caliphate after years of Obama impotently failing to do a single thing about them.

I love that we've entered the part where delusional lefties now refuse to give the Commander in Chief credit for gains made under his watch.

Hey, I'm more than happy to give the Commander-in-Chief credit for silently eating crow and 'staying the course.'

It's a shame that our Secretary of the DOD, Mad Dog, had to resign and write in a resignation letter that stated -- in the strongest of terms -- that now was not the time for the United States to 'bail.'

Let me be clear here: Trump needs to be applauded for stepping back from the lamebrained, moronic decision he originally made that sparked Mad Dog's fury.

Such petty, pissant partisans these people are that they can't even celebrate Trump's utter annihilation of the Caliphate after years of Obama impotently failing to do a single thing about them.

It truly is insane you can't even admit that there is a problem. When the singular "adult in the room" resigned, and then our insane deranged POTUS lies about firing him, and people like 85 still try to defend him. Truly insane.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Hey, I'm more than happy to give the Commander-in-Chief credit for silently eating crow and 'staying the course.'

It's a shame that our Secretary of the DOD, Mad Dog, had to resign and write in a resignation letter that stated -- in the strongest of terms -- that now was not the time for the United States to 'bail.'

Let me be clear here: Trump needs to be applauded for stepping back from the lamebrained, moronic decision he originally made that sparked Mad Dog's fury.

Aside from being a rabid lunatic who bitches about anything trump does, care to explain (as the foreign policy expert that you are) what was do “moronic” about wanting to remove troops from a combat theater where we have no legal mandate to operate? After the entire reason for being there - defeating the ISIS caliphate - is done?

Mattis was a great SecDef but he was also a retired General. These guys NEVER see a reason to exit a theater no matter how flimsy the reason for being there is.

what was “moronic” about wanting to remove troops from a combat theater where we have no legal mandate to operate?
...wait a second, 85 realized he needed to add JUST A WEE BIT MORE...:)
After the entire reason for being there - defeating the ISIS caliphate - is done?
You make it sound like Trump announced he was withdrawing our troops after the defeat of ISIS. He proclaimed ISIS was already defeated for crying out loud!!!

When Trump made this stunning announcement late last year, ISIS was on the defensive but no U.S. military officer in Syria worth his salt was agreeing with our Commander-in-Chief that they were already defeated.

Aside from being a rabid lunatic who bitches about anything trump does, care to explain (as the foreign policy expert that you are) what was do “moronic” about wanting to remove troops from a combat theater where we have no legal mandate to operate? After the entire reason for being there - defeating the ISIS caliphate - is done?

Mattis was a great SecDef but he was also a retired General. These guys NEVER see a reason to exit a theater no matter how flimsy the reason for being there is.

And there we go folks. 85's blind obedience to all things GOP means he now must start trashing probably the single most respected member of any political party in the last decade.

Truly insanity people, this is the definition of TDS.

And there we go folks. 85's blind obedience to all things GOP means he now must start trashing probably the single most respected member of any political party in the last decade.

Truly insanity people, this is the definition of TDS.

Don’t believe Mattis has ever been a member of any political party... you may want to double check that.

I believe that Congress should take back their responsibility and authorize use of force or declare war for emerging fronts/threats. The post 9/11 authorization shouldn’t be a blank check as it has been used since and 60+30 is well in the rear view.

...wait a second, 85 realized he needed to add JUST A WEE BIT MORE...:)

You make it sound like Trump announced he was withdrawing our troops after the defeat of ISIS. He proclaimed ISIS was already defeated for crying out loud!!!

When Trump made this stunning announcement late last year, ISIS was on the defensive but no U.S. military officer in Syria worth his salt was agreeing with our Commander-in-Chief that they were already defeated.

Well dipshit, the SDF is assaulting the last ISIS territory right now, which experts peg at roughly the size of Central Park. They said they’ll take this tiny amount of land in a few days and we had little to do with it.

WOW- TRUMP WAZ SO WRONG!!!!11

Jesus. Your deranged need to obsess and hate this guy is so pathetic.

What’s worse is that you can’t even bring yourself to admit that the ONLY reason we’re in this position is because Trump loosened the reigns on the military and authorized them to be far more aggressive to kill ISIS assholes. If your idol Obama was still in office we’d still be taking territory inch by inch and they’d still control most of Syria.

So please keep bitching and whining . The rest of us, the sane people, will recognize that Trump delivered an overwhelming victory in Syria and did in 1.5 years what Obama couldn’t do in nearly 3.

Don’t believe Mattis has ever been a member of any political party... you may want to double check that.

I believe that Congress should take back their responsibility and authorize use of force or declare war for emerging fronts/threats. The post 9/11 authorization shouldn’t be a blank check as it has been used since and 60+30 is well in the rear view.

True, I worded it poorly. He is the most respected person appointed by either political party in recent memory. Both sides universally agreed with his appointment, and now only the truly deranged red hatters are slamming him because Trump "fired" him.

Well dipshit, the SDF is assaulting the last ISIS territory right now, which experts peg at roughly the size of Central Park. They said they’ll take this tiny amount of land in a few days and we had little to do with it.

WOW- TRUMP WAZ SO WRONG!!!!11

Jesus. Your deranged need to obsess and hate this guy is so pathetic.

If the end of ISIS was so close and so obvious, why announce in December our victory over ISIS was "already won" and now was the time to withdraw? You'd have thought we'd wait to insure we finished the job, right? Weird, isn't it?

Instead of bailing, you'd have thought the PR bump alone from Trump showing the last ISIS troops surrendering would be worth hanging around longer. I guess the President decided back in December he didn't want to make 'a big deal' about kicking their butts, right?

Thank Goodness Trump -- how did you put it, 85? "moderated his position on the ground" since Mattis resigned and did what Ol' Mad Dog implored him to do in the first place.

The cool thing about being Trump is that he can now act like it was really his idea to stay the course and give the final ISIS death blow all along!!!

If the end of ISIS was so close and so obvious, why announce in December our victory over ISIS was "already won" and now was the time to withdraw? You'd have thought we'd wait to insure we finished the job, right? Weird, isn't it?

Instead of bailing, you'd have thought the PR bump alone from Trump showing the last ISIS troops surrendering would be worth hanging around longer. I guess the President decided back in December he didn't want to make 'a big deal' about kicking their butts, right?

Thank Goodness Trump -- how did you put it, 85? "moderated his position on the ground" since Mattis resigned and did what Ol' Mad Dog implored him to do in the first place.

The cool thing about being Trump is that he can now act like it was really his idea to stay the course and give the final ISIS death blow all along!!!

Lol anything to avoid giving Trump the credit he deserves for annihilating ISIS. So partisan and so pathetic. Can’t even celebrate good things for America becuase (GASP!), it may require you to not rage like a lunatic with hate for the President

Lol anything to avoid giving Trump the credit he deserves for annihilating ISIS. So partisan and so pathetic. Can’t even celebrate good things for America becuase (GASP!), it may require you to not rage like a lunatic with hate for the President

LOL. Anything to avoid addressing the issues I outlined. Instead, you ignore them and simply regurgitate the same pathetic, hyper-partisan drivel over and over again pretending it somehow counts as a genuine rebuttal. Yawn.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Reactions: UCFWayne
obama is still wondering where the magic wand is for fixing the economy and defeating isis.

it's reached the point where you must be willfully ignorant to state such incredibly butt hole stupid things as this

obama is still wondering where the magic wand is for fixing the economy and defeating isis.

The guy is hailed by liberals as a foreign policy champion and yet it's the same guy who called ISIS a "JV Team" before he even took the time to understand what was going on in Iraq and Syria.

Someone please link the "mission accomplished" jpg of dubya. This reeks of the exact same thing.

I honestly can't believe some of you people are so goddamn stupid that you believe this horseshit.

Very simple. He prioritized this more than Obama and let our military act like a military.

If you believe liberals and those with TDS, only Mattis had the idea to take the gloves off and reign down bombs and artillery fire on these assholes. He was the lone, single person in the entire DOD that saw this as a need to defeat ISIS.

And I say that as someone who loved Mattis in the role. But this idea being pushed by lefties that had Mattis not been there, ISIS never gets annihilated as the Trump Admin achieved, is just laughable. It's just an attempt to do everything possible to give Trump absolutely no credit for wiping the Caliphate off the map as he promised.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
If you believe liberals and those with TDS, only Mattis had the idea to take the gloves off and reign down bombs and artillery fire on these assholes. He was the lone, single person in the entire DOD that saw this as a need to defeat ISIS.

I love how 85 rewrites history when it suits his narrative. :)

Mad Dog's fight with Trump wasn't over 'taking the gloves off,' it was over walking away by withdrawing all of our troops before the war was over. Mattis -- and the other Generals -- freaked out that Trump wanted to withdraw our troops just when we were on the verge of defeating ISIS.

Fortunately others in the DOD were able to change Trump's mind. As I stated earlier in this thread, if you want me to congratulate Trump for actually reversing a decision that was so incredibly boneheaded that it prompted Mad Dog Mattis to resign, I will.

Yay Trump! You did it!
:)

I love how 85 rewrites history when it suits his narrative. :)

Mad Dog's fight with Trump wasn't over 'taking the gloves off,' it was over walking away by withdrawing all of our troops before the war was over. Mattis -- and the other Generals -- freaked out that Trump wanted to withdraw our troops just when we were on the verge of defeating ISIS.

Fortunately others in the DOD were able to change Trump's mind. As I stated earlier in this thread, if you want me to congratulate Trump for actually reversing a decision that was so incredibly boneheaded that it prompted Mad Dog Mattis to resign, I will.

Yay Trump! You did it!
:)

This is irrelevant in context of the wider leftie pissing match here. If I had listened to what you and the other people with TDS were saying, I'd have believed that Trump sought the troop withdrawal with ISIS still holding 30% territory and maintaining its' capital city.

You took Mattis leaving as "proof" that Trump fuked up the entire campaign, despite the fact that when Trump announced the troop drawdown, ISIS was down to one frigging village the size of Central Park.

Oh, and what's that? Since the December announcement, the SDF forces with virtually no assistance from US forces (which already started draw down) were able to finish off ISIS in just 2.5 months since Trump's December announcement? Wow! That seems impossible since liberals assured me that Mattis leaving meant that Trump has failed in the entire campaign.

Face it. ISIS was crushed and annihilated under Trump's Presidency. No amount of crying or TDS is going to change that.

Reactions: beelit47
This is irrelevant in context of the wider leftie pissing match here. If I had listened to what you and the other people with TDS were saying, I'd have believed that Trump sought the troop withdrawal with ISIS still holding 30% territory and maintaining its' capital city.

You took Mattis leaving as "proof" that Trump fuked up the entire campaign, despite the fact that when Trump announced the troop drawdown, ISIS was down to one frigging village the size of Central Park.

Oh, and what's that? Since the December announcement, the SDF forces with virtually no assistance from US forces (which already started draw down) were able to finish off ISIS in just 2.5 months since Trump's December announcement? Wow! That seems impossible since liberals assured me that Mattis leaving meant that Trump has failed in the entire campaign.

Face it. ISIS was crushed and annihilated under Trump's Presidency. No amount of crying or TDS is going to change that.
Realities such as this are not things libs grasp easily

Reactions: UCFKnight85
This is irrelevant in context of the wider leftie pissing match here.

Bullsh*t.

It is relevant in context of, you know, THE TRUTH.

You took Mattis leaving as "proof" that Trump fuked up the entire campaign...
More bullsh*t. I took Mattis' resignation as "proof" that Trump wasn't listening to his Secretary of Defense who was urging him to stay the course because the war with ISIS wasn't over yet.

All Americans are pleased and relieved that ISIS's reign of terror is finally over. To imply anything different from that is yet more bullsh*t.

TDS on full display. apparently it was super duper easy and anyone could do it. It just makes obamas legacy look even worse that trump was able to come in and fix the problem. lololololol

Bullsh*t.

It is relevant in context of, you know, THE TRUTH.

More bullsh*t. I took Mattis' resignation as "proof" that Trump wasn't listening to his Secretary of Defense who was urging him to stay the course because the war with ISIS wasn't over yet.

All Americans are pleased and relieved that ISIS's reign of terror is finally over. To imply anything different from that is yet more bullsh*t.

LOL you are still bullshitting your way through this

It WAS over. It IS over. Did you read what I wrote? A mere 60-80 days after Mattis left, the SDF took back the one single tiny village that ISIS held and now they're 100% destroyed. Every inch of land they held is gone. Trump announced the troop withdrawal when it was evident that ISIS was done and our legal mandate to be there was thus ending.

Presidents disagree with SecDefs. This isn't new or novel; the fact that you went into such whiny hysterics over this is comical. For every Mattis saying that remaining in Syria was critical, there was the former Ambassador to Syria saying that we needed to leave and had no legal basis to be there once ISIS was defeated.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A mere 60-80 days after Mattis left...
Make up your mind, first it was 'it was already over' then it was 'a MERE 60-80 days' after Mattis resigned over the President's decision the victory was won.

This is like Abe Lincoln telling General Grant to immediately withdraw his Union troops from Petersburg 'a MERE 60-80 days' before Confederate General Lee's ultimate surrender.

Reactions: MACHater02
Make up your mind, first it was 'it was already over' then it was 'a MERE 60-80 days' after Mattis resigned over the President's decision the victory was won.

This is like Abe Lincoln telling General Grant to immediately withdraw his Union troops from Petersburg 'a MERE 60-80 days' before Confederate General Lee's ultimate surrender.
damn you are shook.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
And now Acting secdef Shanahan is stepping down due to his domestic violence history.

Trump voice: "I only hire the greatest people, believe me bigly"

His stupidity is only surpassed by the people on here sucking his tiny little midget fingers.

And now Acting secdef Shanahan is stepping down due to his domestic violence history.

Trump voice: "I only hire the greatest people, believe me bigly"

His stupidity is only surpassed by the people on here sucking his tiny little midget fingers.
that you resurrected a thread full of poorly-aged takes by your team is pretty funny

Can you imagine being stupid enough to support the Trump admin? An utter dumpster fire of an administration. Trillion dollar deficit, provoking iran towards war, advocating for the death of innocent people, outright nepotism with his utterly unqualified spawn scattered throughout our government.

What a total embarrassment to the United States of America.

Last edited:
Reactions: MACHater02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT