ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Rubio getting on the Knight train!

I normally loathe discussing politics here but in this instance, I will make an exception. Rick Scott. Damn glad he got elected. He went to bat for the Knights. Bill Nelson ? Never heard a damn thing from him over the past couple of decades. IMO, Scott got a fair # of votes from Knights fans due to him standing up for us. I proudly voted for him. I don't care if he is a D or an R.

I normally loathe discussing politics here but in this instance, I will make an exception. Rick Scott. Damn glad he got elected. He went to bat for the Knights. Bill Nelson ? Never heard a damn thing from him over the past couple of decades. IMO, Scott got a fair # of votes from Knights fans due to him standing up for us. I proudly voted for him. I don't care if he is a D or an R.

Anybody that goes to bat for UCF has my strong consideration.

Well tell our 2 senators that they have the power to bring this up to a federal level. Certainly congress could look into the monopoly that is the BcS.

Reactions: 80'sKnight
Not that our opinion matters, but pretty sure the majority of Pitt fans up here are pulling for you guys also...best team, by far, the Panthers played this year...odd symbiotic relationship here as you guys should be pulling for us also to somehow win the next two, finish in the top 15-20 and bolster the hell out of your strength of schedule while eliminating one of your many stumbling blocks (Clemson)...

HUGE Pitt fan the rest of the year. Beat Clemson!

Not that our opinion matters, but pretty sure the majority of Pitt fans up here are pulling for you guys also...best team, by far, the Panthers played this year...odd symbiotic relationship here as you guys should be pulling for us also to somehow win the next two, finish in the top 15-20 and bolster the hell out of your strength of schedule while eliminating one of your many stumbling blocks (Clemson)...

Bill Nelson lost me on being pro-Space Corps -- 6th branch reporting to the USAF -- right on the damn committee recommending it the year before, then going against it the second
Trump reversed course, disagreeing with his SECDEF after the NSC was reconstituted and recommended a Space Corps (now Force) after 6 months of research into all of the things the USAF is ignoring, that other branches need.

He's utterly partisan crap right now. And yes, there are plenty of Republicans like that as well. I call them all out.

Reactions: KnightVision82
Need you guys to beat Miami and move into the Colley Matrix Top 25, currently #27. UCF made a nice move up to #6 in the CM. SOS also increasing week by week. Also need Houston to beat Memphis for a CM Top 50 win in the CCG, Houston currently #49, Memphis #74. UCF could end the season with 2 CM Top 25's Cincy, Pitt, and 4 CM Top 50's + Temple, Houston 2/4, UCF currently 1/3, Oklahoma 1/2, Ohio State 1/2, Michigan 1/4. UCF could easily make the CM Top 4 playoffs, if such a unbiased thing existed in a subjective world.

http://www.colleyrankings.com/currank.html

Reactions: Knight Strength
That’s where I draw the line as a fan. What Scott did was just political. It’s not like he is taking a legal stance against the CFP or NCAA

Need you guys to beat Miami and move into the Colley Matrix Top 25, currently #27. UCF made a nice move up to #6 in the CM. SOS also increasing week by week. Also need Houston to beat Memphis for a CM Top 50 win in the CCG, Houston currently #49, Memphis #74. UCF could end the season with 2 CM Top 25's Cincy, Pitt, and 4 CM Top 50's + Temple, Houston 2/4, UCF currently 1/3, Oklahoma 1/2, Ohio State 1/2, Michigan 1/4. UCF could easily make the CM Top 4 playoffs, if such a unbiased thing existed in a subjective world.

http://www.colleyrankings.com/currank.html
wow, that's some fancy ciphering but yet amazingly you guys struggle counting votes...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT