ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Feb 28 on your calendar

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
chemmie has vowed to quit Rivals by then. He just can't take hearing our points of view anymore. He said this today during another Whataknight circle jerk session of like minded left wingers.

So start the count down til the 28th and chemmie is gone

I hope he answers whether liberals are science deniers or murderers before he leaves.

He went on Whataknights Facebook page to cry about meanie Jeff Sessions and vowed to quit Rivals by the 28

Oh FFS. I just read it. I don't agree with everything that gets spewed out in here but I'm not going to take my ball and play elsewhere. I mean for realz, is the god damn water cooler such serious internet business? I use it as comedic relief from the 4 months out of the year I actually work.

Oh FFS. I just read it. I don't agree with everything that gets spewed out in here but I'm not going to take my ball and play elsewhere. I mean for realz, is the god damn water cooler such serious internet business? I use it as comedic relief from the 4 months out of the year I actually work.

No, it's not serious business.

Which makes this even funnier. The election has so bruised the fragile emotions of so many left wingers that they no longer can shoot shit on a nonserious message board.

My Facebook is one big circle jerk of lefties crying on eachother's shoulders.

No, it's not serious business.

Which makes this even funnier. The election has so bruised the fragile emotions of so many left wingers that they no longer can shoot shit on a nonserious message board.

My Facebook is one big circle jerk of lefties crying on eachother's shoulders.

I'm pretty certain 95% of the crying has been from you all. Every single thread is you crying about how liberals are doing something that you don't agree with and then inside each thread is basically every single conservative having a meltdown to themselves until 1 of the maybe 3 liberals on here says something, which really sets you off and you have a larger meltdown. Repeat.

I'm pretty certain 95% of the crying has been from you all. Every single thread is you crying about how liberals are doing something that you don't agree with and then inside each thread is basically every single conservative having a meltdown to themselves until 1 of the maybe 3 liberals on here says something, which really sets you off and you have a larger meltdown. Repeat.

LOL. No.

There's a difference between calling out lunacy, which we've been doing, and literally crying over every Trump tweet or cabinet pick.

You lefties on here debate in every thread. No one melts down but we obviously respond back. You at least have valid points to make at times, unlike chemmie who just calls everyone a racist over and over and over and over.

So stick around, don't take your toys and go home like the other liberals have.

LOL. No.

There's a difference between calling out lunacy, which we've been doing, and literally crying over every Trump tweet or cabinet pick.

You lefties on here debate in every thread. No one melts down but we obviously respond back. You at least have valid points to make at times, unlike chemmie who just calls everyone a racist over and over and over and over.

So stick around, don't take your toys and go home like the other liberals have.

Screw home, I'm going to Vegas tomorrow. I know you all will miss me terribly.

I find this new: "everyone i disagree with is a racist / Hitler movement" fascinating. Alt light guys like Milo (gay guy who brags about dating black guys), Cernovich (Jewish twitter powerhouse) & Gavin Mcinnes are all literally woman hating Hitler, Klansmen, white supremacists? Yeah OK pal, that's what made Trump win the states he needed to win.

Reactions: USFSucks
I find this new: "everyone i disagree with is a racist / Hitler movement" fascinating. Alt light guys like Milo (gay guy who brags about dating black guys), Cernovich (Jewish twitter powerhouse) & Gavin Mcinnes are all literally woman hating Hitler, Klansmen, white supremacists? Yeah OK pal, that's what made Trump win the states he needed to win.

I've already posted my views on Milo - and I'm sure 99% of the gay community agrees with my assessment of him. He's gross and horrible and everything he says is to bloat his ego and create drama. Horrible. SAD!

I've already posted my views on Milo - and I'm sure 99% of the gay community agrees with my assessment of him. He's gross and horrible and everything he says is to bloat his ego and create drama. Horrible. SAD!

Which would mean the exact opposite...99% of the gay community would love that.

Oh bq, please. We're not crying, we are laughing at you libs. Laughing because you think there are so many that agree with you when there is not. Laughing because you libs think you actually have solutions to real problems. Finally laughing at you because you liberals can't accept the results of an election.

I do love how people freak out over him though. If you click comments on most any FB post by Milo, Perez Hilton is in there fighting with his fans.

You've gay community meetings where a vote is taken?

Leads me to another point, everyone except straight white (mostly Christian) guys has this cute little "community" they can point to if ever confronted & say you're offending my "community" - Trump's election was being tired of hearing about all the "communities" we need to be so kind to

Reactions: USFSucks
Cant get to it at work, but there's a youtube video of Coretta Scott King thanking Jeff Sessions.

Oh bq, please. We're not crying, we are laughing at you libs. Laughing because you think there are so many that agree with you when there is not. Laughing because you libs think you actually have solutions to real problems. Finally laughing at you because you liberals can't accept the results of an election.

No, there are plenty of people who think like me and there are plenty of people who think like you. All I have to do is point to the popular vote to show that there are quite a few people who are liberal and side with democrats, just like you can do the same with conservatives. There's a pretty even split right now about what people think and that's what is making the political environment so heated.

I really wish you'd stop harping on about liberal extremists, it takes away your legibility. When Obama won, there were plenty of people who didn't accept it (remember, he's from Kenya!). There are plenty of dems and liberals who are very unhappy he won but we accept that he did. All we can do it try to get more people to the polls in 18 and then in 20.

I do love how people freak out over him though. If you click comments on most any FB post by Milo, Perez Hilton is in there fighting with his fans.

Well yeah - that's his whole thing. He's "in" right now and creates stories and angers people - which I am sure he loves.

You've gay community meetings where a vote is taken?

Leads me to another point, everyone except straight white (mostly Christian) guys has this cute little "community" they can point to if ever confronted & say you're offending my "community" - Trump's election was being tired of hearing about all the "communities" we need to be so kind to

I disagree with this. Their are "communities" everywhere. Straight, White Christian might not be one you can "run to" because it's the MAJORITY, however - within that majority group - there are plenty of places that these people can "run". There's the factory workers, the coal workers, etc. I do agree that Democrats completely forgot about them and that's one of the reasons they lost. The other was Hillary of course. Honest.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Well yeah - that's his whole thing. He's "in" right now and creates stories and angers people - which I am sure he loves.

I disagree with this. Their are "communities" everywhere. Straight, White Christian might not be one you can "run to" because it's the MAJORITY, however - within that majority group - there are plenty of places that these people can "run". There's the factory workers, the coal workers, etc. I do agree that Democrats completely forgot about them and that's one of the reasons they lost. The other was Hillary of course. Honest.

Milo is only really "in" because left wing extremists elevated him that way. He's been doing tours for a long time and no one noticed. Not until his events were met by lunatics who assaulted people and started burning things to the ground to shut him up. That's the irony- every time these campus activists attempt to deny a speaker their first amendment rights, it actually just amplifies the notoriety of the speaker.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Milo is only really "in" because left wing extremists elevated him that way. He's been doing tours for a long time and no one noticed. Not until his events were met by lunatics who assaulted people and started burning things to the ground to shut him up. That's the irony- every time these campus activists attempt to deny a speaker their first amendment rights, it actually just amplifies the notoriety of the speaker.

I don't disagree with you. I do think that people should be able to protest him being there if they want - however - it should never turn violent or destructive.

No, there are plenty of people who think like me and there are plenty of people who think like you. All I have to do is point to the popular vote to show that there are quite a few people who are liberal and side with democrats, just like you can do the same with conservatives. There's a pretty even split right now about what people think and that's what is making the political environment so heated.

I really wish you'd stop harping on about liberal extremists, it takes away your legibility. When Obama won, there were plenty of people who didn't accept it (remember, he's from Kenya!). There are plenty of dems and liberals who are very unhappy he won but we accept that he did. All we can do it try to get more people to the polls in 18 and then in 20.
bq, I'll save the whinny republicans here the effort: popular vote doesn't count because it was all in California. Stop being mean to Trump, he won and you need to shut up

bq, I'll save the whinny republicans here the effort: popular vote doesn't count because it was all in California. Stop being mean to Trump, he won and you need to shut up

You right. You right. :sunglasses:

So you would agree that the core strategy of the Democratic party is based on minority group identification

I admire your honesty

A full thread, just for me. Awwww... you shouldn't have, 85.

But, I really can see why you would be so thrilled with the perspective of me leaving you morons to circle jerk. After all, who else is going to call you guys out for what you are: an angry racist jew, an inbred redneck from a trailer park, a dumb redneck, a hispanic guy who wants to be a dumb redneck, and a spiked-hair frat boy who could never make his father proud and still listens to Slipknot.

But, this is just another case of premature ejaculation from 85. Yet another night of disappointment for the little red head girl.

I simply cancelled my Gold account. I can still come here to the Dungeon to insult you all with a prowess never seen before, and I'll still be here after Trump drags the country into the ground just like the last two Republican presidents did.

...not that I really need to insult 85 anymore, after he demonstrated his smarts by outing himself as an IE user.

Reactions: MACHater02
A full thread, just for me. Awwww... you shouldn't have, 85.

But, I really can see why you would be so thrilled with the perspective of me leaving you morons to circle jerk. After all, who else is going to call you guys out for what you are: an angry racist jew, an inbred redneck from a trailer park, a dumb redneck, a hispanic guy who wants to be a dumb redneck, and a spiked-hair frat boy who could never make his father proud and still listens to Slipknot.

But, this is just another case of premature ejaculation from 85. Yet another night of disappointment for the little red head girl.

I simply cancelled my Gold account. I can still come here to the Dungeon to insult you all with a prowess never seen before, and I'll still be here after Trump drags the country into the ground just like the last two Republican presidents did.

...not that I really need to insult 85 anymore, after he demonstrated his smarts by outing himself as an IE user.

this isn't the Dungeon

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Are the majority of liberals that support late term abortions science deniers or murderers?

Are the majority of liberals that support late term abortions science deniers or murderers?
Bob, you aren't even smart enough to know that is a dumb question that doesn't hold any water in any argument. You think you really got me on that one, don't you?

Don't you have a morbidly obese aunt you should be feeding through a straw right about now?

I got caught being a whiny little bitch, vowing to leave the board in a crying fit, when I thought I was amongst like minded morons, and now I'm going to hurl insults in an attempt to distract everyone. I'm a whiny bitch who doesn't follow through on his promises

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT