ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Feb 28 on your calendar

It got deleted pretty quickly. KL was being a pretty big dick to him, so chan figured out who he is and embarrassed him thoroughly

Chan always struck me as someone you probably didn't want to piss off. I think I remember on the mainboard he posted KL's addy and picture--I wasn't sure if that was related to whatever got deleted.

Reactions: USFSucks
god their fb pages are bad enough, imagine them in here. there would be a new trump is hitler because hes going to do xxxx every single day.

Brainwashed people like that can't step outside their bubbles. That's why they fear a message board. There are people here that disagree with them. Dissent can't be tolerated on the left.

I don't remember chan?? Is that the guy who we had a 90 page thread awhile back because he suspected she was cheating or about to??
No. He's the one whose woman posted on here as much as he did and then banged some other dude and shit got weird.

Brainwashed people like that can't step outside their bubbles. That's why they fear a message board. There are people here that disagree with them. Dissent can't be tolerated on the left.
A lot of my wife's family our democrats in the Pacific Northwest. They legitimately don't understand, even now, why people didn't vote for Hillary. Facebook is just them and their friends posting in disbelief without trying to understand the Why. They are in their own little world and are completely disconnected from the rest of the US.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A lot of my wife's family our democrats in the Pacific Northwest. They legitimately don't understand, even now, why people didn't vote for Hillary. Facebook is just them and their friends posting in disbelief without trying to understand the Why. They are in their own little world and are completely disconnected from the rest of the US.
facebook is great at creating bubbles

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Samesies w this one NYC idiot - incredible

lol I forgot that chemmie cried on Facebook after the election and vowed to never return to here.

Let's hold him to it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Didn't she cheat on Chan and have anal with the dude right of the bat or something? It's been some time...

Yup. Pics of her went around after that too I believe. She used to be a Gold teamer I think as well so who knows how many football recruits she banged ...

lol I forgot that chemmie cried on Facebook after the election and vowed to never return to here.

Let's hold him to it.
Says the toolbag who blocked me, then couldn't take it anymore and unblocked me, then reported me to the mod.

I've sodomized your skull so hard that there isn't anything you could possibly say about me without coming off like a bruised-assed little bitch. I've f*cked you so hard, your wife finally received some pleasure.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Says the toolbag who blocked me, then couldn't take it anymore and unblocked me, then reported me to the mod.

I've sodomized your skull so hard that there isn't anything you could possibly say about me without coming off like a bruised-assed little bitch. I've f*cked you so hard, your wife finally received some pleasure.

lol dude you're clearly a person that suffers from some sort of mental health issues but you really should check out for a while. You get banned in the Dungeon for being the most repulsive shitbag of the year and you blame me for it.

You should take time to reflect on why you feel the need to say the most hateful, heinous things possible on message boards. There is surely a diagnosis somewhere that can help you.

This thread is a great reminder though. Following meanie Trump winning, you cried like a little whiny pusswad and declared you weren't coming back. Feel free to live up to your crying, sad declaration.

Oh FFS. I just read it. I don't agree with everything that gets spewed out in here but I'm not going to take my ball and play elsewhere. I mean for realz, is the god damn water cooler such serious internet business? I use it as comedic relief from the 4 months out of the year I actually work.

@chemmie this was great advice following your crying meltdown.

chanmanfan...or was it just chanman?

Used to post heavily back around like 07-09 or so? Back during the prime ucfbreath days

Yeah, and stoned rowdyknight. Loved his ramblings while he was smoking the hippie lettuce. Also nuknight. Even though he plagiarized 95% of the stuff he claimed to know. Hell, let's run down some blasts from the past:

tableknight--dude was a whiz with code
imjustheretobeapain--piece of shit, not really missed
lateknightbuzzy--aka Sad, but still gone
jennybeeaknight (or something like that)--she made no got damn sense
blueeyedknight--i think she was hot
brahmanknight--completely worthless mod, not missed at all

Who else?

Yeah, and stoned rowdyknight. Loved his ramblings while he was smoking the hippie lettuce. Also nuknight. Even though he plagiarized 95% of the stuff he claimed to know. Hell, let's run down some blasts from the past:

Who else?

table haxored the shit out of other team's sites, especially EZU haha

Who else?

Ha! Just texted Jennie last night actually.

Totally forgot ab blueeyed! Those faptastic eyes.

I miss nuknight. When I started lurking here again I actually thought Crazyhole was him. I read his posts and hear the same voice in my head .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT