ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Feb 28 on your calendar

Bob, you aren't even smart enough to know that is a dumb question that doesn't hold any water in any argument. You think you really got me on that one, don't you?

Don't you have a morbidly obese aunt you should be feeding through a straw right about now?

Still dodging the question and name calling. It's a very simple question to answer. Clinton and Sanders along with most liberals support late term abortions which would occur after you said life began. Either they don't believe that life begins when you say and they are science deniers or they know there is life and are killing a living human. Which is it?

Still dodging the question and name calling. It's a very simple question to answer. Clinton and Sanders along with most liberals support late term abortions which would occur after you said life began. Either they don't believe that life begins when you say and they are science deniers or they know there is life and are killing a living human. Which is it?

What is your definition of late term abortion? Also - they support late term abortions if there is a medical reason (such as the baby or mom may die). I thought Hillary made this quite clear during a debate. I also only support "late term abortions" if there is a critical reason to do so.

What is your definition of late term abortion? Also - they support late term abortions if there is a medical reason (such as the baby or mom may die). I thought Hillary made this quite clear during a debate. I also only support "late term abortions" if there is a critical reason to do so.

I've already been through this with Bob, but he still thinks they want to rip newborns out of the womb. These are the type of things you believe when you're trailer trash.

Reactions: MACHater02

How about early term abortions?

Okay to kill baby if Mom just felt like f***ing and doesn't want a kid right now?

My definition of late term abortion doesn't matter. The AMA says a late term abortion occurs in the third trimester or after 20-24 weeks. Neither Hillary or Bernie said they opposed late term abortions in any case.

I've already been through this with Bob, but he still thinks they want to rip newborns out of the womb. These are the type of things you believe when you're trailer trash.

Again, it's a very simple question to answer that you keep dodging with name calling. You gave the scientific answer of when life begins. Late term abortions happen after that. Do liberals believe life doesn't begin between 20-24 weeks and ignore science or do they acknowledge that life begins then, simply don't care and murder babies anyways.

My definition of late term abortion doesn't matter. The AMA says a late term abortion occurs in the third trimester or after 20-24 weeks. Neither Hillary or Bernie said they opposed late term abortions in any case.

Yes...she did. She said that she supported late term abortions if there was a serious medical concern. Please only use actual facts, not #alternativefacts when trying debate.

Yes...she did. She said that she supported late term abortions if there was a serious medical concern. Please only use actual facts, not #alternativefacts when trying debate.

So you agree with me. She supports late term abortion. What are you arguing?

If "life" begins at 20-24 weeks why does a child have to be aborted when there is a health risk to the mother? Why not induce labor or perform a c-section to save the child and mother?

Still waiting for chemmie to answer a very simple question.

Again, it's a very simple question to answer that you keep dodging with name calling. You gave the scientific answer of when life begins. Late term abortions happen after that. Do liberals believe life doesn't begin between 20-24 weeks and ignore science or do they acknowledge that life begins then, simply don't care and murder babies anyways.

He gave an arbitrary number for that

It is a fairly simple concept that you can't seem to grasp. Abortions after 22-23 weeks are, and should, only be legal if there is a significant medical reason protecting the life of the mother. Nobody supports voluntary abortions after the 22-23 week period without medical reasoning, nor are they legal. Yes, abortions after 22-23 weeks should remain legal, because sometimes they are medically necessary and supporting a complete ban would be akin to sticking your head up your ass.

It is a fairly simple concept that you can't seem to grasp. Abortions after 22-23 weeks are, and should, only be legal if there is a significant medical reason protecting the life of the mother. Nobody supports voluntary abortions after the 22-23 week period without medical reasoning, nor are they legal. Yes, abortions after 22-23 weeks should remain legal, because sometimes they are medically necessary and supporting a complete ban would be akin to sticking your head up your ass.

What about before 22-23 (arbitrary number) weeks?

I already proved you full of shit on nobody supporting abortions after 22 weeks etc . That was right before you turned in your resignation .

Stop dodging the question. Bernie Sanders supports all late term abortions as do most liberals. Are they science deniers or murderers?

What about before 22-23 (arbitrary number) weeks?
It isn't an arbitrary number. The 28 weeks, "third trimester," was an arbitrary number. The number in the 22-23 week range was revised with Casey v. Planned Parenthood based on the most up to date medical science at the time.

And they support them without any medical circumstances . My body my choice and all that good stuff
I didn't discredit your source and don't have any reason to believe it is false. However, there are many more sources that reference Roe v. Wade which sets a limit unless there is a medical reasoning. That medical reasoning is nobody's business except a woman and her doctor. So, as I just mentioned, they should be legal but only in cases where there is a medical reason. This is the current law, and I don't believe anyone is trying to change current law to provide more abortions at later dates.

Is there a problem with current law? The law allows all abortion during the first three months. It allows for some restrictions by states during the second 3 months, but does not allow complete banning of the practice during this time. It allows banning of the practice after 22-23, when a fetus is medically viable and able to survive outside of the womb, in all cases except when medically necessary.
The law is straight forward.

They don't get that NOT supporting an abortion ban doesn't mean that you want the ability to kill all fetuses. They don't support the abortion bans, because they still want room for special cases when it is medically necessary which the science denying Republicans don't want. They would rather have braindead flipper babies running around the streets with dead mothers than allowing an abortion to actually safe the life of a grown woman who doesn't want to die giving berth to a braindead flipper baby.

I posted an ultrasound at 16 weeks and you ignored it. Coward.

Reactions: USFSucks
I posted an ultrasound at 16 weeks and you ignored it. Coward.
Good for you.
92% of abortions happen prior to 13 weeks. 66% prior to 8 weeks. And, a 16 week old fetus isn't capable of living outside of the womb. So, while your picture may be nice and pretty, it isn't a child and would be severely deformed if it left the womb even 4 weeks after that picture was taken.
Not even mentioning that the majority of abortions that happen during later weeks are to teenagers for a variety of reasons other than simply wanting a fetus sucked from their gut.

Reactions: MACHater02
They don't get that NOT supporting an abortion ban doesn't mean that you want the ability to kill all fetuses. They don't support the abortion bans, because they still want room for special cases when it is medically necessary which the science denying Republicans don't want. They would rather have braindead flipper babies running around the streets with dead mothers than allowing an abortion to actually safe the life of a grown woman who doesn't want to die giving berth to a braindead flipper baby.

Still waiting for you to answer the question. Stop dodging. See my post above about your new tangent you're using to dodge my question. 30% of this country, more than half of liberals including Sanders, support abortion no matter what. Are they science deniers that believe life doesn't exist until birth or are they murders that don't care about killing babies that can survive outside of the womb?

Still waiting for you to answer the question. Stop dodging. See my post above about your new tangent you're using to dodge my question. 30% of this country, more than half of liberals including Sanders, support abortion no matter what. Are they science deniers that believe life doesn't exist until birth or are they murders that don't care about killing babies that can survive outside of the womb?
I guess they are just baby killing trailer trash, Bob.

Good for you.
92% of abortions happen prior to 13 weeks. 66% prior to 8 weeks. And, a 16 week old fetus isn't capable of living outside of the womb. So, while your picture may be nice and pretty, it isn't a child and would be severely deformed if it left the womb even 4 weeks after that picture was taken.
Not even mentioning that the majority of abortions that happen during later weeks are to teenagers for a variety of reasons other than simply wanting a fetus sucked from their gut.

Yep. It isn't a child. Except for the fact that it looks like a child, has all of the biological features of s child, and has a beating heart.

It's disgusting what mental gymnastics you go through to convince yourself that a child at 16 or even 10 weeks is just a "clump of cells".

It's why the anti-science pro abortion crowd is terrified of ultrasound bills. They know that women actually seeing what is inside will give them pause before mindlessly smashing its brains in and stopping a heart.

Yep. It isn't a child. Except for the fact that it looks like a child, has all of the biological features of s child, and has a beating heart.

It's disgusting what mental gymnastics you go through to convince yourself that a child at 16 or even 10 weeks is just a "clump of cells".

It's why the anti-science pro abortion crowd is terrified of ultrasound bills. They know that women actually seeing what is inside will give them pause before mindlessly smashing its brains in and stopping a heart.

ummm...you're the one doing mental gymnastics and ignoring simple rules of logic.
If it looks like a child, has the characteristics of a child, and has a beating heart, that doesn't mean it is a child. This is shit you learn the first day of any class involving logic, which we all know you severely lack.

If you took the baby from the womb would it be a child? No, it would be a deformed mess of blood and shit that kind of looks like a child.

ummm...you're the one doing mental gymnastics and ignoring simple rules of logic.
If it looks like a child, has the characteristics of a child, and has a beating heart, that doesn't mean it is a child. This is shit you learn the first day of any class involving logic, which we all know you severely lack.

If you took the baby from the womb would it be a child? No, it would be a deformed mess of blood and shit that kind of looks like a child.

Yes you're right. It might look like a dog. Or a cheetah.

Definitely not like a human child.

That's why a lot of Planned Parenthood locations don't offer prenatal care like they advertise. They can make more money taking a coat hanger to a baby and selling its body off in pieces than actually helping to plan parenthood.

...and you're still ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of abortions that occur after 16 weeks are for medical reasons, not simply because somebody wants a kid sucked out of them.

Bob is right about 16. Pro-choice is killing the west.
Chemo, speedhater and the rest of the libtards need to go.

A full thread, just for me. Awwww... you shouldn't have, 85.

But, I really can see why you would be so thrilled with the perspective of me leaving you morons to circle jerk. After all, who else is going to call you guys out for what you are: an angry racist jew, an inbred redneck from a trailer park, a dumb redneck, a hispanic guy who wants to be a dumb redneck, and a spiked-hair frat boy who could never make his father proud and still listens to Slipknot.

But, this is just another case of premature ejaculation from 85. Yet another night of disappointment for the little red head girl.

I simply cancelled my Gold account. I can still come here to the Dungeon to insult you all with a prowess never seen before, and I'll still be here after Trump drags the country into the ground just like the last two Republican presidents did.

...not that I really need to insult 85 anymore, after he demonstrated his smarts by outing himself as an IE user.
Ah chemmie that is why your side will lose and has been. You want to label everyone because they disagree with you. Everyone that voted for Trump is a racist, homophobic sexist right? Fools like you just can't comprehend why others are not as weak as you, can't comprehend how others want less government and more freedom. You're scared and lashing out, your side lost. You're just like those losers that protest everything. Simply put, you bring nothing of purpose to the table and you know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT