ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Nebraska...

He is charged with a FELONY! You think they should look the other way because he is an athlete????
No I’d expect the same from any younger person. I haven’t seen video but I’m assuming she was doing a gang bang willingly and now regrets it. If person in video is now 18 it doesn’t matter she was 17 then.

Reactions: Crazyhole
No I’d expect the same from any younger person. I haven’t seen video but I’m assuming she was doing a gang bang willingly and now regrets it. If person in video is now 18 it doesn’t matter she was 17 then.

Your first mistake was to assume anything.......regardless you have a pretty ****ed up perspective on the whole situation......the guy is charged with a felony! But lets forget the legal ramifications and just kick him off the team. Where the hell is your moral compass?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Your first mistake was to assume anything.......regardless you have a pretty ****ed up perspective on the whole situation......the guy is charged with a felony! But lets forget the legal ramifications and just kick him off the team. Where the hell is your moral compass?
I don’t actually care what people in California do.

Why are you pissed off about his "assumption"? Nobody involved in the video was charged with sexual assault, so it must have been consensual, correct? Your attitude towards this is nothing more than selective outrage based on a negative bias that comes from nothing more than being pissed off that a college football coach took a different job. Now who has a fvcked up perspective again? You're about 2 steps from the people who lynched Jesse washington.

Why are you pissed off about his "assumption"? Nobody involved in the video was charged with sexual assault, so it must have been consensual, correct? Your attitude towards this is nothing more than selective outrage based on a negative bias that comes from nothing more than being pissed off that a college football coach took a different job. Now who has a fvcked up perspective again? You're about 2 steps from the people who lynched Jesse washington.

First I am not pissed......further it has nothing to do with the coach leaving.........but you like him are an asshat for making assumptions that it was consensual.......this is serious and to discount as not is asinine.....so yes both of your perspectives are ****ed up.

"According to the report, the girl said she did not pursue charges at the time, but said the encounter was not consensual."

https://www.omaha.com/sports/colleg...cle_93275fe7-b258-5415-bbb9-92fddb952236.html

#NGEbraskaStillSucks

First I am not pissed......further it has nothing to do with the coach leaving.........but you like him are an asshat for making assumptions that it was consensual.......this is serious and to discount as not is asinine.....so yes both of your perspectives are ****ed up.

"According to the report, the girl said she did not pursue charges at the time, but said the encounter was not consensual."

https://www.omaha.com/sports/colleg...cle_93275fe7-b258-5415-bbb9-92fddb952236.html

#NGEbraskaStillSucks

So why havent the 2 guys been charged? There is video evidence of a supposed rape, seems pretty cut and dried to me.

So why havent the 2 guys been charged? There is video evidence of a supposed rape, seems pretty cut and dried to me.

Just let it go......you started going down the path of tolerable troll but you are reverting to your old ways.......

Reactions: Ucfmikes
There was a segment on Bianchi’s radio show this morning about if UCF fans should be happy about Frost not doing well at NGEbraska and them losing games

Did anyone catch this?

Wonder if Bianchi is reading our board. I should have called in.

There was a segment on Bianchi’s radio show this morning about if UCF fans should be happy about Frost not doing well at NGEbraska and them losing games

Did anyone catch this?

Wonder if Bianchi is reading our board. I should have called in.
Of course he reads the board. He creates a new thread here every game week looking for questions to ask Heup during his weekly interview.

Of course he reads the board. He creates a new thread here every game week looking for questions to ask Heup during his weekly interview.
I thought that was all he did, but I think he’s even reading a lot of the other posts too. The theme of his radio show when discussing UCF contains a lot of things that were brought up here. Maybe his staff is lurking here or he’s a member of the Dungeon

I don't follow the day to day of their program but it seems like he's having a hard time with discipline and athletes buying in. I'm indifferent towards their success but I am surprised they seem to be having those issues. That said, I do think it's funny given the Nebraska troll invasion we had on this board.

schadenfreude - been around since 1844, the basis for 90-100% of reality TV. So some people are enjoying Nebraska's buyer's remorse, BOO HOO. He deserves his Neb. success. You fall on your face, someone else laughs Tought titties. I really doubt Frost spends 1 second thinking about UCF fans laughing, and I doubt any UCF fan is obsessed over some ex-twit of a coach. It's just funny. But, bring out the girlies in grandma panties crying over the fact that some are laughing at Frost.

I doubt any UCF fan is obsessed over some ex-twit of a coach.
I’m upset that NGEbraska @ Purdue is scheduled during our game. I was looking forward to watching the cornfumblers. :joy:Damn straight that I’ll be checking the College football scoreboard for that game and Cincinnati @ ECU

Scott Frost was seen walking around Nebraska's campus today in a UCF polo and hat. When asked, he said he was a winning coach for Halloween.
dIbjle.gif

You need to go post that on the Husker board!

watching Kliff Kingsbury coach the Arizona Cardinals & Kyler Murray last night while having a losing record at Texas Tech made me think that Frost could have easily done a jump to that level after UCF if he wanted

Reactions: WhiteandSlatonWVU
One more loss to one of those aforementioned teams and the season is over. Additionally, they have a much less favorable schedule next year. That could be 3 years of mediocrity or worse. I read that Cincinnati goes there next year

I don't care what Frost dose.i would like to see him succeed. I am just happy we no longer have Chens defense. :sunglasses:

Reactions: jestert79
Frost just doesnt want to answer questions. I've supported CJH about this same thing and I support Frost too.

I’m upset that NGEbraska @ Purdue is scheduled during our game. I was looking forward to watching the cornfumblers. :joy:Damn straight that I’ll be checking the College football scoreboard for that game and Cincinnati @ ECU

It would have been great to come back home from a UCF victory to watch this game live. Dang it.

It would have been great to come back home from a UCF victory to watch this game live. Dang it.
I know right. I said that. These schedulers really know how to put a damper on what could have been nice back to back games on a college football Saturday’s. Party poopers

Reactions: JAFFX2
Frost has been a head coach for 4 years. Losing records in 3 out of the 4 years. Maybe we caught a break with the $5 million dollar buyout.

Hearing a lot of chatter about players transferring and recruits flipping

The 2020 and 2021 schedules are worse

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT