ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Basketball Transfer Portal Open Thread

I didn’t think he had anymore availability left
I didn’t think that either. I did hear that they were trying to get another year for him n with the Covid thing who knows anymore. It certainly would be a gift from above if he does come back.🙏

I didn’t think that either. I did hear that they were trying to get another year for him n with the Covid thing who knows anymore. It certainly would be a gift from above if he does come back.🙏
That would be amazing! Great defender and imposing figure in the paint. Cut down on some of the fouls and he’s really solid

Reactions: connerito

MINTAUTAS MOCKUS (Lithuania) played sparingly last season, and now back playing in a European league.

Rokas Jocius adds Big 12 heftiness and offensive skills not seen lately in UCF center/forwards. He displays a range of post moves, has the power to back down thinner centers, can drive from the top of key, and is a legit shooter from behind the arc, as well as plugging the middle on defense. Still needs development to be a decent shot blocker, rebounder, and passer. This is 2-yr old highlights: .

Going to be a good team guy. The LaSalle guys were showing him a ton of love yesterday on IG.

Should be the backup big, just need to find a starter.

Mikey
DJ
Sellers
Hall/Benny
??/Rokas
I was thinking Hall with Benny as perfect when Knights go shorter because Hall has a pro sized forward body and Benny's a jumping jack defender/dunker so they could complement each other nicely. Then Hall and Rokas together against non-fastbreaking or interior passing offenses. Remember that Tyler and Nils are good backup guards in the rotation. You're right though that UCF needs another Big forward/center, preferably for defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT