ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan governor is a dumbcrap

https://www.businessinsider.com/cos...ng-nonessential-items-in-michigan-2020-4?op=1

Not just banning the sale of "non essential" goods, but going so far as to ban advertising of those goods. Despite the obvious infringement of first amendment rights, its also stupid because it will cost the state precious advertising dollars in the midst of a recession.

Same governor that made lawsuit threats against doctors prescribing medicine. Imagine having TDS so strong you want to kill people over it.

She has to be good, is on Biden's shortlist for VP.

But neither know that Epstein did not kill himself.

You can order whatever you want online. Target delivers to your house for free on orders over $35. It's been great!

You can order whatever you want online. Target delivers to your house for free on orders over $35. It's been great!

And do we want 30-40% unemployment? The young and healthy are usually pretty safe. Don't get the desire for mass population depression, hunger, etc. Keep the older folks quarantined and the unhealthy.

And do we want 30-40% unemployment? The young and healthy are usually pretty safe. Don't get the desire for mass population depression, hunger, etc. Keep the older folks quarantined and the unhealthy.
Unless employers are paying hospital bills for their $9 per hour cashiers then why would anyone risk it if we opened up just because, "you probably wont die when you catch it." No one wants to be hospitalized even if they live.

Unless employers are paying hospital bills for their $9 per hour cashiers then why would anyone risk it if we opened up just because, "you probably wont die when you catch it." No one wants to be hospitalized even if they live.
Come ON, FC. Did you really just use LOGIC in your response to KNIGHTTIME???!?

Geez, get it together, man! Damn, this pandemic is slowly getting to even the best of us.

Most younger/healthy folks don't need hospitalization. People are out and about anyway.

Can somebody please explain why it was necessary to ban advertising? Or are we all in agreement that this governor is about as smart as a potato?

Reactions: AAC6800
I think high unemployment is going to happen. Why do we need big box stores? Do people want to grocery shop in person in the future? What do restaurants, bars, stadiums look like?

Last edited:
Weird. Especially since her job approval rating is at 60% compared to Trump's 48%.

Just be glad you didn't get covid 19 in that state early with a governor trying to dictate what a doctor can prescribe. Especially if you're over 60.

Just be glad you didn't get covid 19 in that state early with a governor trying to dictate what a doctor can prescribe. Especially if you're over 60.
Sometimes you've gotta just shake your head and smile. :)
  • Trump's early 'we've got it under control' response? No problem.
  • Trump Administration's lack of tests? No biggie.
  • Absence of a Trump plan for testing? What's the fuss?
  • Trump Administration's lack of a crisis medical supply stockpile? That one was Obama's fault.
Concern over prescribing a malaria drug as an untested, experimental cure? OMIGAWD! WHAT A HORRIBLE F*KING LEADER SHE IS!!!!!!

Sometimes you've gotta just shake your head and smile. :)
  • Trump's early 'we've got it under control' response? No problem.
  • Trump Administration's lack of tests? No biggie.
  • Absence of a Trump plan for testing? What's the fuss?
  • Trump Administration's lack of a crisis medical supply stockpile? That one was Obama's fault.
Concern over prescribing a malaria drug as an untested, experimental cure? OMIGAWD! WHAT A HORRIBLE F*KING LEADER SHE IS!!!!!!
Concern? She threatened lawsuits against doctors that use an FDA approved drug.

Reactions: AAC6800
You think its ok for a politician to make medical decisions in lieu of doctors? Thats messed up
My memory must be playing tricks on me. I could have sworn that Trump once said, "I'm no medical doctor but..." That's not messed up?

I think high unemployment us going to happen. Why do we need big box stores? Do people want to grocery shop in person in the future? What do restaurants, bars, stadiums look like?
I prefer to check the dates on dairy and meats, and I actually like to look at the cuts before choosing them. So yes I want to shop, I have no desire to buy shoes that I cant try on.

I prefer to check the dates on dairy and meats, and I actually like to look at the cuts before choosing them. So yes I want to shop, I have no desire to buy shoes that I cant try on.

I'm pretty predictable. I buy the same brand shoes that I already have, in the same size. Works out perfectly. I agree about the meat and dairy but those don't get shipped, you can get them delivered and the shopper will send you pics.

My memory must be playing tricks on me. I could have sworn that Trump once said, "I'm no medical doctor but..." That's not messed up?

Not even remotely the same thing and I know your smarter than that. Trump was hopeful of an existing FDA approved drug. The Michigan governor was threatening lawsuits to doctors that prescribed it. That is pure commie actions.

Not even remotely the same thing and I know your smarter than that. Trump was hopeful of an existing FDA approved drug. The Michigan governor was threatening lawsuits to doctors that prescribed it. That is pure commie actions.
Funny how this "pure commie" thing works.
  • Michigan Governor threatening lawsuits to doctors who prescribe an untested drug? Pure Commie!
  • POTUS promoting the same untested drug with comments like "what do you have to lose?" All Red, White, & Blue, Baby!!
  • Kansas Governor prohibiting large gatherings at churches for this Easter Sunday? Pure Commie!
  • Kansas legislature overturning the Governor's ruling? All Red, White, & Blue, Baby!!!

Funny how this "pure commie" thing works.
  • Michigan Governor threatening lawsuits to doctors who prescribe an untested drug? Pure Commie!
  • POTUS promoting the same untested drug with comments like "what do you have to lose?" All Red, White, & Blue, Baby!!
  • Kansas Governor prohibiting large gatherings at churches for this Easter Sunday? Pure Commie!
  • Kansas legislature overturning the Governor's ruling? All Red, White, & Blue, Baby!!!
You just went full idiot. Never go full idiot

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You just went full idiot. Never go full idiot

I mean seriously. There is a 180 difference between hoping a drug is successful and not requiring anything from doctors vs the Michigan governor threatening legal action if they want to prescribe it. That is the definition of TDS and commie rules. He wants the governor to control lifes. Literally.

Michigan death is almost 300% more than Florida with the total inflected count much less than 50% higher. Wonder how many people died over Michigan's governor?

Michigan death is almost 300% more than Florida with the total inflected count much less than 50% higher. Wonder how many people died over Michigan's governor?

She has the letter "D" in front of her name. She saved so many people by her restrictions.....

Prove me wrong. Roads are still pretty busy in Orlando. Neighborhood kids are in and out of various homes. Basketball courts are still busy.

While I see some kids playing at their home hoops...many cities have taken down rims at their public parks like Orlando, Oviedo and others.

Back to the topic:

Michigan Gov "outlawing" growing your own VEGETABLES at this time of need? (i.e. one way to stay out of crowded and infected grocery stores?)

She is a certified loon...so glad she is in Michigan and not in my state.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
EVNVVf7VAAgMLkb.jpg:large

Thats why Michigan has always been the pits...dominated by Unions...can't even get clean water to one of their Top 10 largest cities.

They're the reason why you are typing in English and not German, you're welcome. You don't know jack about Michigan.

This "certified loon" currently has a 60 percent approval rating in Michigan versus a 22 percent disapproval rating.

FWIW, her approval rating in the state is 15 points higher than Trump's.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...arks-for-coronavirus-response-outpacing-trump

I didn't mention an approval rating. This is about a commie trying to dictate life or death instead of a doctor. Hilter had some amazing approval ratings too. A much higher percentage of Michigan residents were dying vs Florida residents that were infected. But...sure let's have a commie make the life and death decisions.

Bush had a 92% approval rating after 9/11. I guess he was more than 33% better at his job than she is. I'm sure you agree.
I approved of GWB in the wake of 9/11 too.

But I'm surprised you brought George up considering he had a 92% approval rating post-9/11 compared to Trump's 48%. Kind of a big gap, don't ya think?

Geez, I can't imagine why Trump's is so much lower than Bush's, can you? :)

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I approved of GWB in the wake of 9/11 too.

But I'm surprised you brought George up considering he had a 92% approval rating post-9/11 compared to Trump's 48%. Kind of a big gap, don't ya think?

Geez, I can't imagine why Trump's is so much lower than Bush's, can you? :)
Trump is a way better leader than GWB. Smarter, taller, more money, better vocabulary, nicer, kinder, gentler. His approval rating should be way higher. Probably the MSM or Obama again.

Reactions: DaShuckster
While I see some kids playing at their home hoops...many cities have taken down rims at their public parks like Orlando, Oviedo and others.

Back to the topic:

Michigan Gov "outlawing" growing your own VEGETABLES at this time of need? (i.e. one way to stay out of crowded and infected grocery stores?)

She is a certified loon...so glad she is in Michigan and not in my state.
Governor Whitless: abortion is an essential service, but if you decide to have the baby you can't buy a carseat for it because that is a "non-essential good".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT