ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan governor is a dumbcrap

Those were ALPHA Men protesting 'That Woman.'

They don't worry about no stinkin' virus!
but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.

I don’t get why such happy and satisfied people would act in SUCH a way. What nerve!!! They should have did a poll of that group today.
Those are the same type of people who will go to the polls in November and keep michigan a red state. They'll end up kicking her fascist ass out of office if she doesn't resign first.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Those are the same type of people who will go to the polls in November and keep michigan a red state. They'll end up kicking her fascist ass out of office if she doesn't resign first.
The silent majority that aren’t so silent when it counts. Polls don’t matter to Trump supporters. I’ve never been polled

She isnt on the ballot til 2022.

I dont think I am going out on much of a limb to think the majority of those people were already Trump voters. There were even confederate flags present just like a good old fashioned Trump rally, because of Michigan's rich confederate history, or something.

Weird. I don't recall anywhere near this much hostility from the Usual Suspects about the State of Michigan's leadership, then their Governor's incompetence caused the lead poisoning of Flint, Michigan.

1 major difference: flint was a failure at multiple levels of government so there was a lot of blame to go around. This is a governor who is acting like a dictator making decisions that make no sense.

1 major difference: flint was a failure at multiple levels of government so there was a lot of blame to go around. This is a governor who is acting like a dictator making decisions that make no sense.
You've got to hand it to Crazyhole. Not many posters would argue that taking a hard stand on an experimental drug is WORSE than callously lead poisoning poor people in Flint to save money.

You've got to hand it to Crazyhole. Not many posters would argue that taking a hard stand on an experimental drug is WORSE than callously lead poisoning poor people in Flint to save money.
That was so non-sequitor that I'm embarrassed for you

I dont think I am going out on much of a limb to think the majority of those people were already Trump voters. There were even confederate flags present just like a good old fashioned Trump rally, because of Michigan's rich confederate history, or something.
good one!:)

What was the give away? The Confederate Flag, The Guns, All White, the "make 'merica great again sign??[roll]

That was so non-sequitor that I'm embarrassed for you
I'm embarrassed for you that you're continuing to poo-poo any comparison between Whitmer and former Governor Snyder.

I would hope that if you knew the full extent of the role Rick Snyder played in the Flint, Michigan lead poisoning scandal, you'd be singing a much different tune.

I'm embarrassed for you that you're continuing to poo-poo any comparison between Whitmer and former Governor Snyder.

I would hope that if you knew the full extent of the role Rick Snyder played in the Flint, Michigan lead poisoning scandal, you'd be singing a much different tune.
What the hell does Rick Snyder have to do with the topic of this thread? Is it like your form of "gotcha" that nobody gets but you?

National tragedy. He should be in jail.

What the hell does Rick Snyder have to do with the topic of this thread?
Yeah, it's a mystery why I would bring up Snyder when discussing " impeachable actions" by a Michigan Governor.

As Michigan's Governor, Snyder callously perpetrated one of the most heinous atrocities we've ever seen from an elected official in this country -- and somehow avoided prison and even got a plush professor gig after leaving office.

Yet it's his successor's efforts to...gasp!...ban an experimental drug (known in the WC as Crazyhole's Cure) that you and others here consider the REAL outrage?

You can't travel to your own property in Michigan or garden in your own yard, but you can still slaughter unborn children at will! Woo!

The morally corrupted woman running the State also thinks that violently killing a child in the womb is "life sustaining". Democrats are willing to go as dark and as deep into cheerleading death at the altar of abortion politics.

WHITMER: You know, we stopped elective surgeries here in Michigan, and some people have tried to say that that type of a procedure is considered the same and that’s ridiculous. You know, a woman’s healthcare, her whole future, her ability to decide if and when she starts a family is not an election, it is a fundamental to her life. It is life sustaining and it’s something that government should not be getting in the middle of.

You can't travel to your own property in Michigan or garden in your own yard, but you can still slaughter unborn children at will! Woo!

The morally corrupted woman running the State also thinks that violently killing a child in the womb is "life sustaining". Democrats are willing to go as dark and as deep into cheerleading death at the altar of abortion politics.

WHITMER: You know, we stopped elective surgeries here in Michigan, and some people have tried to say that that type of a procedure is considered the same and that’s ridiculous. You know, a woman’s healthcare, her whole future, her ability to decide if and when she starts a family is not an election, it is a fundamental to her life. It is life sustaining and it’s something that government should not be getting in the middle of.

Great point

Leave it to 85 to bash the current Governor for defending the law of the land. Funny thing, where was 85's righteous anger when the former Governor was f*king poisoning the people of Flint?

Leave it to 85 to bash the current Governor for defending the law of the land. Funny thing, where was 85's righteous anger when the former Governor was f*king poisoning the people of Flint?
There wasn’t a Pandemic going on back then you big dummy

Can we stick to something remotely current? Want to drag in the revolutionary war too? The cities in Michigan are mostly corrupt and run by Democrats.

Women shouldn't be able to see the doctor. Cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT