ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan governor is a dumbcrap

Governor Whitless: abortion is an essential service, but if you decide to have the baby you can't buy a carseat for it because that is a "non-essential good".
Are you even allowed to leave the hospital without a car seat?

The top 8 states in both number of cases and number of deaths from covid-19 are all run by Democrat governors. That is a shocking stat*

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I approved of GWB in the wake of 9/11 too.

But I'm surprised you brought George up considering he had a 92% approval rating post-9/11 compared to Trump's 48%. Kind of a big gap, don't ya think?

Geez, I can't imagine why Trump's is so much lower than Bush's, can you? :)

Um, that's easy. It's because of people like you and the other lefties here. You're all mostly deranged and have been filled with obsessive hatred for Trump since November 2016.

There is absolutely nothing he could have done or has done that you'd ever "approve" of. You're all hysterically all-in on the #Resistance.

Texas:

3rd most populous state
5 of the 15 largest US cities
16 international airports
Rebulican governor

Half the number of case and 1/5th the number of deaths as Michigan

Um, that's easy. It's because of people like you and the other lefties here. You're all mostly deranged and have been filled with obsessive hatred for Trump since November 2016.

There is absolutely nothing he could have done or has done that you'd ever "approve" of. You're all hysterically all-in on the #Resistance.
Don't forget to blame the Deep State.

I approve of my local and state republicans who issued stay at home orders before it got out of hand, they've done a great job. I didn't hear my republican mayor tell me to just get a flu shot like I heard the president say. My governor didn't say, "this will all be gone in a few weeks." Like I heard the president say.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You're all mostly deranged and have been filled with obsessive hatred for Trump since November 2016.

Yes, it's simply "hysterical TDS" that explains why the job approval ratings of Republican Governors are uniformly in the 80% range while Trump's approval rating in those same states is at 48% or below. But remind us all again that Trump's current job approval rating represents an all-time high.

Yes, it's simply "hysterical TDS" that explains why the job approval ratings of Republican Governors are uniformly in the 80% range while Trump's approval rating in those same states is at 48% or below. But remind us all again that Trump's current job approval rating represents an all-time high.

A 48% for Trump is like a 96% if he were just a governor.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 48% president approval rating is 90%+ for a governor
When I first read firm_bizzle's hilarious post, I thought to myself, this sarcasm is going to fly over somebody's head and he'll heap on the praise saying it couldn't have been said any better.

As usual, I was right. :)

Lol, no the TDS factor has to be taken into account.
Good point, Crazy. Looking at the statewide polls, the "TDS" factor is clearly at play.

An overall approval job approval rating for most of the Republican Governors show overwhelming majority support from self-described Democrats and Independents as well as red-blooded Republicans. That same across-the-board support can be seen in polling of Democrat Governors too.

But when asked about the POTUS's approval rating -- inside these same states -- Trump's numbers shrink dramatically. For some strange, psychological reason, this rock-rigid partisanship in the midst of our coronavirus crisis only exists with Trump.

When I first read firm_bizzle's hilarious post, I thought to myself, this sarcasm is going to fly over somebody's head and he'll heap on the praise saying it couldn't have been said any better.

As usual, I was right. :)
When I first read the post, I couldn’t agree with how true it is as Presidents never get the same approval ratings as some crappy governors. The point is that only an imbecile would compare governor approval ratings to a president for a MULTITUDE OF REASONS. Low and behold, you were true to form

Somehow, it went RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD

I approve of my local and state republicans who issued stay at home orders before it got out of hand, they've done a great job. I didn't hear my republican mayor tell me to just get a flu shot like I heard the president say. My governor didn't say, "this will all be gone in a few weeks." Like I heard the president say.

He's not your President anyways, remember? What the fuk do you care?

Can you show me the last time a Presidential candidate won any state with 80% margin?

No, Trump is not all rah-rah. Where do you even get that crap?
He hasn't been all rah-rah? I did notice that he toned down his usual rhetoric last week but to say he's not been a cheerleader since January is ignoring reality (once again.)

At least 15,000 cars and trucks are expected to descend on Michigan’s state capital on Wednesday to protest what they’re calling Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s tyrannical new guidelines to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus in the state.

The so-called “drive-by” demonstration – in order to maintain social distancing -- aims to bring traffic to a gridlock in Lansing and protest the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” executive order by Whitmer, a Democrat, mandating what businesses could stay home, what some businesses could sell and ordering people in her state against any gatherings – no matter the size or family ties.

“Quarantine is when you restrict movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people,” Meshawn Maddock, an organizer of the protest with the Michigan Conservative Coalition, told Fox News. “Every person has learned a harsh lesson about social distancing. We don’t need a nanny state to tell people how to be careful.”

Reactions: Crazyhole
He's not your President anyways, remember? What the fuk do you care?
What are you talking about? Have I ever said this shit? He's The President, I don't even know what the phrase "My President" means but it sounds like some sort of thing a submissive chud like you whimpers while you get pegged.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
This post DID age well

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michigan’s state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed “Operation Gridlock” and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that – creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmer’s orders and demanding that she reopen the state’s economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.

This post DID age well

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michigan’s state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed “Operation Gridlock” and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that – creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmer’s orders and demanding that she reopen the state’s economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.
But her approval ratings...........

This post DID age well

They put themselves at risk. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT