ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan governor is a dumbcrap

Damn, Crazy, you are THE PERFECT set-up man!!!

As I stated in an earlier post (if you had bothered to read it), it was the Governor's Office "who" made that decision.

If you're going to debate my knowledge of the subject, it would help if you had a clue what the hell you were talking about.
Your knowledge of it is limited to what Rachel maddow told you. Even a simple Wikipedia article will give you more links on reality than what you know by 100 fold.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_Water_Crisis

Snyder made no decisions on what happened, unless he was alive 150 years ago when lead water lines were still a thing. This was a deal where Flint was broke because liberals tanked their economy and drove businesses out that could have helped them thrive. Naturally, they went broke because "democrat" and then asked Detroit for help but also "democrat" and the best solution they could come up with was to poison black people. Not surprising.

Can any liberal here tell me how killing off the child inside you is “life sustaining”?

Would love to hear it since the dipshit who runs this State said so

Can any liberal here tell me how killing off the child inside you is “life sustaining”?

Would love to hear it since the dipshit who runs this State said so
Because having a kid means the end of your life. That you’ll never live a full and complete life and never reach your true potential. And that is the most important thing in the world.

Because having a kid means the end of your life. That you’ll never live a full and complete life and never reach your true potential. And that is the most important thing in the world.

Keep it up and lady governor will ground you for 3 more weeks.

A child is basically a tumor.

Casey? Is that you?

Shutdown all sorts of economies and market ...
Leave 'in-person-only' Lotto as 'essential services.'

apTn6k2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT