ADVERTISEMENT

my Covid journey

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Hey Y'all:
I got the Rona on vacation in the Florida Keys on August 6. in fact my entire family got it,cousins got it and others in our vacation party. I was staying at John Pennekamp State Park in my camper. I was not vaxxed,but I had plans to get vaxxed when I got back from my trip. I was in the Keys for 2 weeks.
I was tested in Key Largo and given the following:. ivermectin ( doctor suggested it not a Twitter idiot), aspirin, zinc, high doses of vitamin C and D , steroids and a Z pack. I took all that through my time in Key Largo. I felt actually good. socially distanced on my boat and never went out to dinner or bars.
We drive back to Orlando and drop my kid off to band camp. He is feeling sick. He tests positive. He goes back to NC with us. I get back on the 16th and my pulse ox is hoovering around 91 or 92. I go to get a chest x ray and bam, I got pneumonia. I check myself into Mission Hospital in Asheville and spend the next 12 days there.

For the first 6 days I am prone on my stomach all day every day with the exception to pee and eat. I am given a different steroids through IV as well as remdemsivere for 5 days. I was on a high volume oxygen with a giant canuala. it cranked out like 60 liters a minute. After 9 days I got a recliner and could sit up and within 24hours I was on regular oxygen at flow of 8 liters. I eventually got down to 2 liters and was discharged yesterday with oxygen at home.

Some of my observations are I wish I would have gotten the jab in June versus waiting closer to football season . With that said I have been reading more and more about how robust the antibodies are in Covid survivors and it gives me hope as I read actual studies not reports of studies .evidence is mounting to suggest getting it and living is better than vaccine for long term immunity response.

I found the healthcare at Mission was superb and their compassion was second to none..nobody gave me a guilt trip for not being vaccinated. I was treated with kindness and dignity. Front line healthcare people. are the true heros here.

I believe my super vitamin, aspirin ,ivervectin etc in the beginning was a difference maker. I had no massive Covid cytokinesis inflammation . all my blood work came back solid and the doctors said I didn't suffer clotting or the hyper inflammation.

A nurse and I talked about a number of things. They had a patient pass who was in their 30s and they seemed otherwise healthy. I turned 54 last month and I do exercise regularly and enjoy a good mountain bike ride. maybe my actions being focused on my pulse ox dropping into the low 90s made a difference? I don't know.

Covid never made me feel all too sick or too tired. in the Keys I was on the boat, fishing, snorkeling and such. I just went on with my life and vacation. I just took action when pneumonia popped up on the x ray.

The hardest part of it? isolation. I couldn't see family or friends and had my own room. my wife dropped off a tablet and some Bose noise cancelling headphones and I made the best of it.

I didn't post anything about it while in the hospital in part because I didn't want to read what people thought. There are few here and on boating forums who just are insensitive clods of human beings. Frankly, they are just hateful and have cold hearts. I didn't want to read it or deal with it.

with that said I wanted to share what happened, what I took and my road to recovery. I am neither pro or anti anything regarding this pandemic. If the vaccine keeps you out of the hospital and being there alone for 12-14 days, I would say consider it. I also realize people need to run their own lives and make their choices for themselves. Who am I to tell you what to do here?

I survived it ,I am getting better and will push on with life. I am sorry for all those who lost family and friends to this virus. it sucks.

Hey Y'all:
I got the Rona on vacation in the Florida Keys on August 6. in fact my entire family got it,cousins got it and others in our vacation party. I was staying at John Pennekamp State Park in my camper. I was not vaxxed,but I had plans to get vaxxed when I got back from my trip. I was in the Keys for 2 weeks.
I was tested in Key Largo and given the following:. ivermectin ( doctor suggested it not a Twitter idiot), aspirin, zinc, high doses of vitamin C and D , steroids and a Z pack. I took all that through my time in Key Largo. I felt actually good. socially distanced on my boat and never went out to dinner or bars.
We drive back to Orlando and drop my kid off to band camp. He is feeling sick. He tests positive. He goes back to NC with us. I get back on the 16th and my pulse ox is hoovering around 91 or 92. I go to get a chest x ray and bam, I got pneumonia. I check myself into Mission Hospital in Asheville and spend the next 12 days there.

For the first 6 days I am prone on my stomach all day every day with the exception to pee and eat. I am given a different steroids through IV as well as remdemsivere for 5 days. I was on a high volume oxygen with a giant canuala. it cranked out like 60 liters a minute. After 9 days I got a recliner and could sit up and within 24hours I was on regular oxygen at flow of 8 liters. I eventually got down to 2 liters and was discharged yesterday with oxygen at home.

Some of my observations are I wish I would have gotten the jab in June versus waiting closer to football season . With that said I have been reading more and more about how robust the antibodies are in Covid survivors and it gives me hope as I read actual studies not reports of studies .evidence is mounting to suggest getting it and living is better than vaccine for long term immunity response.

I found the healthcare at Mission was superb and their compassion was second to none..nobody gave me a guilt trip for not being vaccinated. I was treated with kindness and dignity. Front line healthcare people. are the true heros here.

I believe my super vitamin, aspirin ,ivervectin etc in the beginning was a difference maker. I had no massive Covid cytokinesis inflammation . all my blood work came back solid and the doctors said I didn't suffer clotting or the hyper inflammation.

A nurse and I talked about a number of things. They had a patient pass who was in their 30s and they seemed otherwise healthy. I turned 54 last month and I do exercise regularly and enjoy a good mountain bike ride. maybe my actions being focused on my pulse ox dropping into the low 90s made a difference? I don't know.

Covid never made me feel all too sick or too tired. in the Keys I was on the boat, fishing, snorkeling and such. I just went on with my life and vacation. I just took action when pneumonia popped up on the x ray.

The hardest part of it? isolation. I couldn't see family or friends and had my own room. my wife dropped off a tablet and some Bose noise cancelling headphones and I made the best of it.

I didn't post anything about it while in the hospital in part because I didn't want to read what people thought. There are few here and on boating forums who just are insensitive clods of human beings. Frankly, they are just hateful and have cold hearts. I didn't want to read it or deal with it.

with that said I wanted to share what happened, what I took and my road to recovery. I am neither pro or anti anything regarding this pandemic. If the vaccine keeps you out of the hospital and being there alone for 12-14 days, I would say consider it. I also realize people need to run their own lives and make their choices for themselves. Who am I to tell you what to do here?

I survived it ,I am getting better and will push on with life. I am sorry for all those who lost family and friends to this virus. it sucks.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Really good to hear you made it through this!

Reactions: Nautiknight
Glad you avoided the blood clotting. That’s seems to be a major killer. Not that Pneumonia is great. Given the stress of travel and your son getting it, I’m sure it was a hard time.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Allegedly the combination of IgA+IgG+IgM antibodies from natural immunity, such as recovery, are 27x more effective those of IgG-predominate, blood-bourne mRNA vaccines. I'm sure there are different ways to 'slice' how they came up with that number, but the fact remains ...

Those with mRNA vaccine jabs do NOT get sterilization in their upper respiratory tract, and spread it almost as much, or in the case of Delta, just as much as the unvaccinated, even asymptomatic, or possibly not infected at all.

Those with natural immunity, especially post-recovery, spread it 1/10th as much, or less.

The CDC, obviously, didn't want to talk about this, as they feared less people would get vaccines, and the US Media are 3rd graders, so they don't even remotely understand how any vaccines work, much less mRNA for SARS-CoV-2. But the US NIH and, to its credit (especially as of late) WHO, actually have a lot of great info.

The Israelis (Pfizer-heavy) have been even better, as have the UK NHS (Pfizer-heavy with some Adenovirus AstraZeneca), just usually later than the Israelis.

Glad you’re doing better!
Indeed.

• Dislike
Reactions: fabknight
Hey Y'all:

Glad to hear you are good!

We are flying to atlanta and driving to Gatlinburg in October, we will stop in at your store along the way.

Medical misinformation???!? Wow.

You'd think I'd know better by now but I never cease to be amazed by the sheer level of stupidity on display here in the ol' WC.
Anybody with an account in the dungeon knows BK is batting 1000. Woke tools like yourself and our clueless do nothing doc here not doing too good

You don’t need a vaccine especially after serious illness. But we don’t have to argue, immunity can be confirmed through a blood test

Anybody with an account in the dungeon knows BK is batting 1000. Woke tools like yourself and our clueless do nothing doc here not doing too good

You don’t need a vaccine especially after serious illness. But we don’t have to argue, immunity can be confirmed through a blood test
You are literally attempting to kill people.

You are literally attempting to kill people.

No, I'm trying to save people you woke tool.

We've had at least two heartbreaking stories already in this very forum of people that did as they were told, went out and got the vax right after recovering from severe illness. Then proceeded to be tortured for a full week in bed. Who knows what kind of long term damage their bodies now have due to this over stimulation of the immune system.

And what did they get from it? Nothing immunologically. In fact a few studies show the vaxes can mess up natural immunity. From a safety perspective, we know naturally immune suffer 4x the severe adverse events to the vaccine. All downside, no upside.

Most countries around the world already recognize natural immunity. You show them a test result, boom you are in the club. Even private employers in the US have started to ignore the corrupt CDC and are accepting natural immunity.

It's silly and corrupt that we are even having this conversation given the harm vaccines can cause to the naturally immune

No, I'm trying to save people you woke tool.

We've had at least two heartbreaking stories already in this very forum of people that did as they were told, went out and got the vax right after recovering from severe illness. Then proceeded to be tortured for a full week in bed. Who knows what kind of long term damage their bodies now have due to this over stimulation of the immune system.

And what did they get from it? Nothing immunologically. In fact a few studies show the vaxes can mess up natural immunity. From a safety perspective, we know naturally immune suffer 4x the severe adverse events to the vaccine. All downside, no upside.

Most countries around the world already recognize natural immunity. You show them a test result, boom you are in the club. Even private employers in the US have started to ignore the corrupt CDC and are accepting natural immunity.

It's silly and corrupt that we are even having this conversation given the harm vaccines can cause to the naturally immune
Shut the fück up you stupid sack of shit.

You claim doctors, with 4 years of medical school are wrong but your Twitter perusing while shitting on the toilet is right. You are an absolute asshat and a disgrace to humanity.

I wish you were smart enough to understand just how goddamn stupid you are.

If you trust your Twitter skills over MDs make a pact right now that when you get covid you won't waste a hospital bed with your worthless inbred dumbass self. Since you don't trust doctors and all, why go to the hospital since it's just filled with these people trying to kill you?

Last edited:
Medical misinformation???!? Wow.

You'd think I'd know better by now but I never cease to be amazed by the sheer level of stupidity on display here in the ol' WC.
No, natural immunity trumps mRNA vaccines with upper respiratory tract sterilization, as well as IgA and IgM anti-bodies, in addition to IgG in the blood.

At most we THINK there is a 'boost' to the IgG antibodies in the blood, so it can help 'boost' against future, serious disease ... we THINK. There's no proof, but we THINK. I'm sorry @DaShuckster, but you've been been utterly lied to if you believe otherwise.

Especially with the latest studies coming out that showcases the protection of those who have recovered is over an order of magnitude higher, let alone their spread is over a magnitude lower, than mRNA vaccinated.

• Dislike
No, natural immunity trumps mRNA vaccines with upper respiratory tract sterilization, as well as IgA and IgM anti-bodies, in addition to IgG in the blood.

At most we THINK there is a 'boost' to the IgG antibodies in the blood, so it can help 'boost' against future, serious disease ... we THINK. There's no proof, but we THINK. I'm sorry @DaShuckster, but you've been been utterly lied to if you believe otherwise.

Especially with the latest studies coming out that showcases the protection of those who have recovered is over an order of magnitude higher, let alone their spread is over a magnitude lower, than mRNA vaccinated.
You are a fukcing liar. There’s absolutely no proof that natural immunity is better at preventing death and hospitalizations over a vaccine. Additionally, you have to get sick and risk…, drumroll…… DEATH to obtain natural immunity. Natural immunity has no time frame. You have to keep risking DEATH by becoming reinfected forever with Coronavirus and new variants.

Stop talking like a 14th century barbarian. Your field of study as well as @bostonKnight isn’t REMOTELY IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION AND IT SHOWS

YOU GUYS ARE BASICALLY MURDERERS

Reactions: anon_b4966fbpvwqmx

And by “we”, he is clearly referring to his fellow (inferior) doctoral and MD colleagues in the field of virology, vaccines, disease, medicine, and any/all other medical fields that he is also an expert in.

dangerous medical misinformation. Are you seriously an MD? pathetic 👎🏽
Yeah I've only dedicated the last year and half treating hospitalized patients who are battling COVID. I've put myself and my family at risk. I've had the disease and gotten the vaccine. I study and live this on daily basis. I know more than you on this, reading Twitter and posting BS does not make you an expert. How dare you say question my credentials and say I'm posting misinformation.

I've seen recovered patients come back to the hospital with severe disease. This guy sounds like he had a rough time, I wouldn't want anyone to suffer that again. It's literally what I tell everyone who's recovering on the way out the door. Unlike you I don't judge. I tell patients facts, I provide information and I answer questions like any good health care provider should.

Yeah I've only dedicated the last year and half treating hospitalized patients who are battling COVID. I've put myself and my family at risk. I've had the disease and gotten the vaccine. I study and live this on daily basis. I know more than you on this, reading Twitter and posting BS does not make you an expert. How dare you say question my credentials and say I'm posting misinformation.

I've seen recovered patients come back to the hospital with severe disease. This guy sounds like he had a rough time, I wouldn't want anyone to suffer that again. It's literally what I tell everyone who's recovering on the way out the door. Unlike you I don't judge. I tell patients facts, I provide information and I answer questions like any good health care provider should.

Yea whatever, @Boston.Knight reads Alex Berenson on Twitter

I know more than you on this, reading Twitter and posting BS does not make you an expert

Hmm. Well doc, I'll stack my record against yours any day of the week. You are calling a lousy ball game so far. Giving dangerous medical misinformation right when the tide is turning on natural immunity. Advent Health in Ohio is now accepting natural immunity plus most of the Western world. It's OVER. The jury is in.

There is a reason nurses, fire fighters, cops and EMT's don't want the vaccine. They see all the injuries first hand. Have you been gaslighting your vaccine injured pts? Look at all these vaccine injured heathcare workers. Are you reporting to VAERS so we have good data, or are you in denial and scared to report like most of your colleagues

I am seeing docs giving pts freaking steroid mono therapy for early treatment. They don't know anything but a "protocol" spoon fed to them by their worthless leadership. We have freaking third world countries treating covid with herbs that have better results than the USA.

• Dislike
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Hmm. Well doc, I'll stack my record against yours any day of the week. You are calling a lousy ball game so far. Giving dangerous medical misinformation right when the tide is turning on natural immunity. Advent Health in Ohio is now accepting natural immunity plus most of the Western world. It's OVER. The jury is in.

There is a reason nurses, fire fighters, cops and EMT's don't want the vaccine. They see all the injuries first hand. Have you been gaslighting your vaccine injured pts? Look at all these vaccine injured heathcare workers. Are you reporting to VAERS so we have good data, or are you in denial and scared to report like most of your colleagues

I am seeing docs giving pts freaking steroid mono therapy for early treatment. They don't know anything but a "protocol" spoon fed to them by their worthless leadership. We have freaking third world countries treating covid with herbs that have better results than the USA.
So what's the gambit? You can get reinfected and spread the virus even if you've been naturally infected. You can get reinfected and spread the virus even if you've been vaccinated. Are we just going to keep vaccinating people in perpetuity every few months, because it seems like even if we had 100% natural immunity or 100% vaccinated this virus would still be spreading. At what point do you say we just need to accept the fact that we are going to be living with this and come up with a therapeutic for when you catch it again?

There have been like a dozen studies now including the latest bombshell out of Israel that showed it's not even close between natural vs vax immunity.

Now will you need a boost eventually if you aren't constantly building t-cell immunity to new variants? Maybe. But as of now, reinfections of naturally immune are lagging waaaay behind vaccinated breakthrough infections. In fact if you jab over a robust natural immunity, not only do you risk serious injury or death, you risk putting your entire immune system out of whack

• Dislike
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
At least hospitalizations is down with the vaccine, but yeah if the viral load is still high with the vaccinated and it could transfer from human to animal and back, it's something that will be around. Initially the hope was you couldn't transfer after getting the vaccine and it would be 95% effective. The pfizer vaccine is really disappointing at 6 month to have that much waning to 39-42%. It isn't realistic people will take boosters every 3 months. Hoping the novavax one is more promising.
Well waning efficacy and immunity isn't really what I'm talking about. More on what the long term goal or plan should be because reinfection is just a fact of life no matter what with this virus.

So what's the gambit? You can get reinfected and spread the virus even if you've been naturally infected. You can get reinfected and spread the virus even if you've been vaccinated. Are we just going to keep vaccinating people in perpetuity every few months, because it seems like even if we had 100% natural immunity or 100% vaccinated this virus would still be spreading. At what point do you say we just need to accept the fact that we are going to be living with this and come up with a therapeutic for when you catch it again?
There have been like a dozen studies now including the latest bombshell out of Israel that showed it's not even close between natural vs vax immunity.

Now will you need a boost eventually if you aren't constantly building t-cell immunity to new variants? Maybe. But as of now, reinfections of naturally immune are lagging waaaay behind vaccinated breakthrough infections. In fact if you jab over a robust natural immunity, not only do you risk serious injury or death, you risk putting your entire immune system out of whack

At least hospitalizations is down with the vaccine, but yeah if the viral load is still high with the vaccinated and it could transfer from human to animal and back, it's something that will be around. Initially the hope was you couldn't transfer after getting the vaccine and it would be 95% effective. The pfizer vaccine is really disappointing at 6 month to have that much waning to 39-42%. It isn't realistic people will take boosters every 3 months. Hoping the novavax one is more promising.

Just stop with the Israel 39–42% obsession bullshit

On Friday, Dr. Brandon Webb, an infectious diseases physician with Intermountain Healthcare, announced the hospital system’s ICUs have reached 100% capacity. The same is true for another healthcare system in the state at the University of Utah. As hospitals in Utah and across the country see an increase in hospitalized COVID-19 patients, doctors continue to encourage everyone to get the COVID-19 vaccine if they have not already.

Some patients have asked about natural immunity to the virus and whether itA recent study out of Israel found people who once had COVID-19 were less likely to get the Delta variant than those who have been vaccinated, Science Magazine reports. They were also found to be less likely to develop symptoms or be hospitalized. Yet just as Dr. Webb explains, those who had COVID-19 and then received a COVID-19 vaccine were more highly protected against getting COVID-19 again compared to those who had the virus and were not vaccinated will protect them better than a vaccine. Dr. Webb says while natural immunity “is a good thing,” it is “not a good strategy.”

“The reason for that is natural immunity varies tremendously from person to person depending on age or health conditions, the health of one’s immune system,” he explains. “It also varies tremendously in how long it lasts depending on those similar conditions. Someone who has natural immunity from a year ago or more likely has waning immunity.”

Dr. Webb continues, saying immunity to coronaviruses, in general, lasts about one cold and flu season. Additionally, he says that while you may have a natural immunity to one variant does not mean it will work against another.

According to Dr. Webb, those who are fully vaccinated and have natural immunity are likely to benefit more than those who do not have natural immunity. He outlines the benefits of those who receive the vaccine after having COVID-19, saying these individuals are more likely to have stronger, longer-lasting, and broader immunity against a variety of variants.

A recent study out of Israel found people who once had COVID-19 were less likely to get the Delta variant than those who have been vaccinated, Science Magazine reports. They were also found to be less likely to develop symptoms or be hospitalized. Yet just as Dr. Webb explains, those who had COVID-19 and then received a COVID-19 vaccine were more highly protected against getting COVID-19 again compared to those who had the virus and were not vaccinated

Natural immunity is too random. It can’t be trusted. You can get vaccine boosters until something better is developed

To think otherwise is so 14th century.

Last edited:
There’s no study that shows that the risks of vaccination is greater than getting COVID in ANY AGE GROUP.

Please explain why the people that are hospitalized and/or dying are predominantly unvaccinated. I do not know if one single person who has died from a COVID vaccine or has been “injured”

What exactly do you mean by “injured?”

Just stop with the Israel 39–42% obsession bullshit

On Friday, Dr. Brandon Webb, an infectious diseases physician with Intermountain Healthcare, announced the hospital system’s ICUs have reached 100% capacity. The same is true for another healthcare system in the state at the University of Utah. As hospitals in Utah and across the country see an increase in hospitalized COVID-19 patients, doctors continue to encourage everyone to get the COVID-19 vaccine if they have not already.

Some patients have asked about natural immunity to the virus and whether itA recent study out of Israel found people who once had COVID-19 were less likely to get the Delta variant than those who have been vaccinated, Science Magazine reports. They were also found to be less likely to develop symptoms or be hospitalized. Yet just as Dr. Webb explains, those who had COVID-19 and then received a COVID-19 vaccine were more highly protected against getting COVID-19 again compared to those who had the virus and were not vaccinated will protect them better than a vaccine. Dr. Webb says while natural immunity “is a good thing,” it is “not a good strategy.”

“The reason for that is natural immunity varies tremendously from person to person depending on age or health conditions, the health of one’s immune system,” he explains. “It also varies tremendously in how long it lasts depending on those similar conditions. Someone who has natural immunity from a year ago or more likely has waning immunity.”

Dr. Webb continues, saying immunity to coronaviruses, in general, lasts about one cold and flu season. Additionally, he says that while you may have a natural immunity to one variant does not mean it will work against another.

According to Dr. Webb, those who are fully vaccinated and have natural immunity are likely to benefit more than those who do not have natural immunity. He outlines the benefits of those who receive the vaccine after having COVID-19, saying these individuals are more likely to have stronger, longer-lasting, and broader immunity against a variety of variants.

A recent study out of Israel found people who once had COVID-19 were less likely to get the Delta variant than those who have been vaccinated, Science Magazine reports. They were also found to be less likely to develop symptoms or be hospitalized. Yet just as Dr. Webb explains, those who had COVID-19 and then received a COVID-19 vaccine were more highly protected against getting COVID-19 again compared to those who had the virus and were not vaccinated
Sounds like he's saying the same thing that I have been saying:

If you either have natural immunity or are vaccinated, get back to normal and take off that mask. Expose yourself to the virus again while you still have antibodies so it restarts the clock.

Sounds like he's saying the same thing that I have been saying:

If you either have natural immunity or are vaccinated, get back to normal and take off that mask. Expose yourself to the virus again while you still have antibodies so it restarts the clock.
That’s not correct at all. The more times that you get infected with COVID or a variant, the more you risk hospitalization or death

That’s not correct at all. The more times that you get infected with COVID or a variant, the more you risk hospitalization or death
Then what the hell is the point of our immune system? We get exposed to viruses all the time and our immune system fights them off and becomes stronger, yet this virus is somehow the exception? I'm calling bullshit on that. If reinfection was bad, you'd be mad about the booster shots.

• Dislike

You actually think your Twitter research is better than doctors going through medical school?

You do not live in the same reality as the rest of us.

Ignore covid right now. You need honest to God psychiatric help. You have a legitimate mental illness.

Then what the hell is the point of our immune system? We get exposed to viruses all the time and our immune system fights them off and becomes stronger, yet this virus is somehow the exception? I'm calling bullshit on that. If reinfection was bad, you'd be mad about the booster shots.
Are you serious? This virus is a killer. Especially the delta variant. Don’t be dumb. All viruses aren’t equal. I’m not worried about the Flu or the common cold. Do you want to keep getting Ebola?

Are you serious? This virus is a killer. Especially the delta variant. Don’t be dumb. All viruses aren’t equal. I’m not worried about the Flu or the common cold. Do you want to keep getting Ebola?
There it is. The hyperbole of comparing Covid to ebola.

But since you are a genius in all of this, tell me what good your antibodies are against covid exposure if you put yourself in a plastic bubble and never allow yourself to be exposed to it again? Why get the vaccine in the first place if you're just going to isolate yourself from society?

It’s limited. That’s why people die and we have vaccines. This isn’t the Middle Ages
So… we should scrap every vaccine?
Is the measles irradicated? Pertussis?

Nope. You are constantly being exposed to them because that's what happens in normal life. Every time you are exposed to them your body fights it off because that's what the immune system is meant to do, and it resets the timeline on how long your immunity lasts.

There it is. The hyperbole of comparing Covid to ebola.

But since you are a genius in all of this, tell me what good your antibodies are against covid exposure if you put yourself in a plastic bubble and never allow yourself to be exposed to it again? Why get the vaccine in the first place if you're just going to isolate yourself from society?
You just don’t get it. Your natural immunity has limitations. It’s not perfect. Viruses are all different. Some are more virulent and some mutate into more indolent or more deadly strains.

That’s why there is a COVID-19 pandemic and not a common cold pandemic.

Is the measles irradicated? Pertussis?

Nope. You are constantly being exposed to them because that's what happens in normal life. Every time you are exposed to them your body fights it off because that's what the immune system is meant to do, and it resets the timeline on how long your immunity lasts.
There are vaccines for them that are effective. You can’t even spell eradicated

Once again, I can’t have an intelligent conversation with someone that has shit for brains. Waste of time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT