ADVERTISEMENT

New York AG and #MeToo cheerleader was beating women for years

But you 2 lovebirds blasted me for saying he had NEVER EVER blasted or said anything negative about a republican . Now apologize and take a little time out to reflect on being wrong and insulting me without cause

Actually, if you're going to be technical about it, FC asked "Have you ever seen 85 write a multi paragraph outrage post about the actions of a republican?"

You haven't posted any sources to back up your claim yet.

Anyway this may come as a shock to you, but people's political views change. 85 has obviously changed to a 100% insane partisan hack over the last 2 years, yet you act like he is fair and balanced.

But you 2 lovebirds blasted me for saying he had NEVER EVER blasted or said anything negative about a republican . Now apologize and take a little time out to reflect on being wrong and insulting me without cause
im assuming you are talking to ninja or fried chicken. neither would admit they are wrong or apologize

Please spare me the outrage. We clean out our trash as is clear by this dude being forced out within hours.
Meanwhile a confirmed pedo ran for senate and had the president's support until he lost.
^ This is an example of a hypocrite too.

Yes, Moore dated underage women ... decades ago, when it wasn't illegal in Alabama. But Trump didn't support him, but another candidate in the primary, blasting Moore. That's when he looked like a hypocrite when he finally supported Moore, after he won the primary.

That's because, unlike the Democratic party rules, the GOP has far less control over the primary process. This is why a lot of the 'nutjobs' are going after GOP spots now.

In any case ...

Over 50% of Alabama Republicans voted Democratic Doug Jones for a reason. They don't care if it was legal, and they further hated him for being a disgraced judge. Understand Birmingham-Huntsville, like Orlando-Sanford, is extremely Progressive now. It's the #2 growing metropolitan area.

In fact, you're more likely to find racists and even sexists in the northern rustbelt than in Birmingham-Huntsville these days.

I moved here last year, as I've been working here since 2015. I've never worked with more women in my technical career. California, DC, New York, etc... got nothing on Birmingham. Geek girls everywhere.

^ This is an example of a hypocrite too.

Yes, Moore dated underage women ... decades ago, when it wasn't illegal in Alabama. But Trump didn't support him, but another candidate in the primary, blasting Moore. That's when he looked like a hypocrite when he finally supported Moore, after he won the primary.

That's because, unlike the Democratic party rules, the GOP has far less control over the primary process. This is why a lot of the 'nutjobs' are going after GOP spots now.

In any case ...

Over 50% of Alabama Republicans voted Democratic Doug Jones for a reason. They don't care if it was legal, and they further hated him for being a disgraced judge. Understand Birmingham-Huntsville, like Orlando-Sanford, is extremely Progressive now. It's the #2 growing metropolitan area.

In fact, you're more likely to find racists and even sexists in the northern rustbelt than in Birmingham-Huntsville these days.

I moved here last year, as I've been working here since 2015. I've never worked with more women in my technical career. California, DC, New York, etc... got nothing on Birmingham. Geek girls everywhere.
That's a fair assessment and it also doesn't change my mind that when the rest of the GOP turned their back on Moore Trump ran to support him.

Reactions: UCFBS
That's a fair assessment and it also doesn't change my mind that when the rest of the GOP turned their back on Moore Trump ran to support him.
Trump was stupid. He should have not supported him.

In any case, northern Alabama, like central Florida, is very progressive these days (progressive, but not as in the political movement).

"Oppression is oppression — and male supremacists always fear the voices of women. We need to build a movement for true equality and freedom for women a movement against male supremacy in all its forms and manifestations. And we need to build this movement from the ground up focusing on state as well as federal action."

— September 2017, remarks to NARAL Pro-Choice America.

"We know that domestic violence victims are often some of the most vulnerable residents of our state. Our hope is that our enforcement actions, as well as our education and outreach efforts, will assist domestic violence victims to escape the violence they face at the hands of their abusers and assist them in building safe, productive lives.

— October 2016, statement on the release of a domestic violence brochure

and LOL. Here's this cretin praising the New Yorker for taking down abusive men just a month before they took him down. National reckoning indeed.

"Without the reporting of the @nytimes and the @newyorker_and the brave women and men who spoke up about the sexual harassment they endured at the hands of powerful men_there would not be the critical national reckoning underway."

— April, 2018, tweet on Pulitzer Prize announcements.

TV and internet silence so far on this story is almost deafening, guess the Manhattan elites weren't prepared for their NY AG to get during their Met Gala.

TV and internet silence so far on this story is almost deafening, guess the Manhattan elites weren't prepared for their NY AG to get during their Met Gala.
Just like most Democratic voters, even those in their 40s and 50s that were of voting age during the Clinton administration (2 are my work colleagues in DC), believe Bill was never accused of sexual assault and rape, just infidelity.

See no evil, hear no evil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT