ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft Chatter

Awesome to have 3 guys drafted so far but sucks for Shaq that he might be a Day 3 guy, that’s why I didn’t get the decision to attend..figure it would be more comfortable drinking crown on the couch at home w family & friends

He's happy.... He got a free X Box check out the video on NFL.com

Day 2 has ended. Good showing. I thought Tre’Quan could have gone slightly higher. AAC had some ballers at WR.

Hughes goes to an immediate contender. Smith gets to play with Brees. Akins gets to play with Watson. Pretty good situations for these guys.

Reactions: muckdawg24
Drafted much earlier than most thought - which means the Texans saw something good. And they draft damn well too guys. And that bodes well for Jordan.

At the end of the night tonight, all I can say is: Charge ****ing on!!!
He’s an older guy, but he has all the physical tools. All he needs to do is put it all together. He needs to be more productive. Less drops as well. Maybe it was the offensive systems that he was in at UCF.

He showed a lot of promise early in 2015, but then got hurt. He will either be a star or a bust IMO

Reactions: thespiritof1976
Hughes goes to an immediate contender. Smith gets to play with Brees. Akins gets to play with Watson. Pretty good situations for these guys.
Gets to play with Brees for one season, then its Bobby Boucher and all those morons yelling "who dat" because they are so drunk and stupid they literally forgot the person standing in front of them.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
The only thing that parrot will do is accuse Winston of sexual impropriety.

Well Jerry Bear won't be sharing his stash with you tonight....

JerryGarciaPeace.jpg

Awesome to have 3 guys drafted so far but sucks for Shaq that he might be a Day 3 guy, that’s why I didn’t get the decision to attend..figure it would be more comfortable drinking crown on the couch at home w family & friends

This is very telling........

6g54Xt.png

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I didn’t think it was a good idea, but was shot down. This type of picture sucks. However, I never thought that he was a 3rd round pick. The lower he goes, the less pressure and more determined that he will be. So.,, it’s not all bad

Day 3 starts at 12 P.M.!!!!!!
A couple of us said he shouldn’t go. They aren’t even showing guys go on stage now. Some guys they just mention and keep talking about nonsense.

Antonio Callaway was drafted by the Browns
I guess crime pays when it comes to the NFL.
His stock didn’t drop much. Wasted pick

A couple of us said he shouldn’t go. They aren’t even showing guys go on stage now. Some guys they just mention and keep talking about nonsense.
yeah you, me, and I think Mike said it was stupid to go. If you are not a lock to be a Top 10 pick it is mostly an awkward and uncomfortable experience waiting.

saw this posted by a Dungeon poster/UCF twitter troll, messed up but I laughed [laughing]
Db4VLJAUwAALsgv.jpg

yeah you, me, and I think Mike said it was stupid to go. If you are not a lock to be a Top 10 pick it is mostly an awkward and uncomfortable experience waiting.

saw this posted by a Dungeon poster/UCF twitter troll, messed up but I laughed [laughing]
Db4VLJAUwAALsgv.jpg
It’s a little messed up, but it’s always nice to see guys not constantly having UCF blinders on

It IS awkward and uncomfortable. However, Griffin doesn’t need special treatment or sympathy points. He will have none of that

It is what it is. If the NFL scouts think that a player can’t play in the NFL without a hand, then so be it. It’s his destiny to prove them wrong. It’s within HIM, not any fan, NFL executive, or critic.

The motivation and desire must come from within. Makes an even better story

It didn't make sense to start with to go. Even if it's a great way to have exposure and excitement of being there. That's good for a few hours. Now he's been there for 3 days, sitting through like 8+ hours of the draft, of course it's going to be boring. Especially when most of the people that attended were gone after the first few hours.

Don't know what you're watching but the Griffins were all over NFL Network and Espn, wouldn't have happened if he didn't go. Maybe they'd have a nice interview or so, but nothing close to what happened.

Watch the video of him walking across the stage with his brother. Don't try to say he shouldn't have gone. He got the recognition he was due and the NFL got the footage they will be replaying for years. This was the Shaquem Griffin draft. Not the Baker Mayfield draft. Not the QB draft. This was the Shaquem Griffin draft, so it made sense for him to be there.

I also was told by a friend of mine who knows some people in the league that a lot of teams did Shaq dirty. All smiles to his face, but then really harsh behind his back. Nasty stuff about a one handed guy having no business in the league. Take that for what its worth. I find it believeable.

Watch the video of him walking across the stage with his brother. Don't try to say he shouldn't have gone. He got the recognition he was due and the NFL got the footage they will be replaying for years. This was the Shaquem Griffin draft. Not the Baker Mayfield draft. Not the QB draft. This was the Shaquem Griffin draft, so it made sense for him to be there.

I also was told by a friend of mine who knows some people in the league that a lot of teams did Shaq dirty. All smiles to his face, but then really harsh behind his back. Nasty stuff about a one handed guy having no business in the league. Take that for what its worth. I find it believeable.
Their loss

Possibly but on tv they said it was his hybrid position. Only a few teams play a defense that uses a small LB. They also usually use them on dime packages. Hard to draft high for a dime player in their defense. Let’s see how Seattle uses him. Plus he could have waited in hotel the first 2 days until getting drafted as well. I turned it off after he was announced because I thought they weren’t going to talk to him.

Possibly but on tv they said it was his hybrid position. Only a few teams play a defense that uses a small LB. They also usually use them on dime packages. Hard to draft high for a dime player in their defense. Let’s see how Seattle uses him. Plus he could have waited in hotel the first 2 days until getting drafted as well. I turned it off after he was announced because I thought they weren’t going to talk to him.
Apparently, he wasn’t even there Saturday. Nobody was. They all went home.

Apparently, he wasn’t even there Saturday. Nobody was. They all went home.

Yes. People were there. Go watch the video.

He wanted to be there. That's it. Period. Your preference. My preference. Anyon'e preference means nothing. It's not even worth discussing anymore. Shaquem wanted to be there. He wanted to be there. He was there. He and his family embraced and enjoyed the moment. That's it.

I cannot for the life of me understand why any of you care that he was there and didn't go on night 1 or 2. Why do you care? It's not your life. It's his. His dream came true and he enjoyed it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT