ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

do you understand why millions feel that this is a slippery slope, though?
What’s his motivation? What’s he trying to prove? He thinks masks are restrictive to kids and feels that it’s not necessary. Some parents don’t want their kids wearing them. It’s basically the never ending unmasked vs masked war

What’s his motivation? What’s he trying to prove? He thinks masks are restrictive to kids and feels that it’s not necessary. Some parents don’t want their kids wearing them. It’s basically the never ending unmasked vs masked war
its about the pattern we've witnessed over the past 18 months, not the minutiae of today's pissing match.

2 weeks to flatten the curve turned into, just need to shut down for a month, turned into "just another month", turned into "just until summer's over", turned into "well its Trumps fault anyway, we just need new leadership", turned into "don't trust Trumps vaccine", turned into a very shady and unprecedented election process, which turned into "take the vax if you want, its your decision".

then it all started to die down.

then like clockwork, as soon as life seemed like it was beginning to revert to a sense of normalcy in spite of the media doing their best to keep everyone divided, the boogeyman reappeared, "and its like 10x scarier you just have to believe me."

so now when its become "just need you to take this vaccine, we'll be done controlling you after that" millions of people are done believing there isn't another goalpost shift following immediately. hell, even a dog gets bored of playing with a toy that you put out of reach for them over and over.

and yeah, unfortunately the election plays into this doubt because the same flavor of communication that was used to stifle any discussion on the fraudulent election is being used to dismiss anyone saying "eh, i think i'll take my 99.9% chances" into a conspiracy theorist.

unlike most others, you're worth communicating this to. i don't suspect i'll change your mind, but maybe it'll inspire you to work on your own communication regarding the subject. maybe instead of "you're a fukcing murderous idiot if you don't take the vaccine immediately" you can say "personally i don't trust the administration either. the vaccine is an achievement of Donald J Trump's and the majority of the science i've researched indicates you have a greater chance of dying from covid than from taking the vaccine"

its about the pattern we've witnessed over the past 18 months, not the minutiae of today's pissing match.

2 weeks to flatten the curve turned into, just need to shut down for a month, turned into "just another month", turned into "just until summer's over", turned into "well its Trumps fault anyway, we just need new leadership", turned into "don't trust Trumps vaccine", turned into a very shady and unprecedented election process, which turned into "take the vax if you want, its your decision".

then like clockwork, as soon as life seemed like it was beginning to revert to a sense of normalcy in spite of the media doing their best to keep everyone divided, the boogeyman reappeared, "and its like 10x scarier you just have to believe me."

so now when its become "just need you to take this vaccine, we'll be done controlling you after that" millions of people are done believing there isn't another goalpost shift following immediately. hell, even a dog gets bored of playing with a toy that you put out of reach for them over and over.

and yeah, unfortunately the election plays into this doubt because the same flavor of communication that was used to stifle any discussion on the fraudulent election is being used to dismiss anyone saying "eh, i think i'll take my 99.9% chances" into a conspiracy theorist.

unlike most others, you're worth communicating this to. i don't suspect i'll change your mind, but maybe it'll inspire you to work on your own communication regarding the subject. maybe instead of "you're a fukcing murderous idiot if you don't take the vaccine immediately" you can say "personally i don't trust the administration either. the vaccine is an achievement of Donald J Trump's and the majority of the science i've researched indicates you have a greater chance of dying from covid than from taking the vaccine"
You forgot: "all because a pangolin had a bat poop in its mouth".

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. I absolutely hate these new restrictions when I got vaccinated, suffered short term side effects and I ALREADY HAD COVID

I was trying to play my part and stop having to wear a damn mask as promised

The point that you’re missing is this pandemic contains unknown or unpredicted variables, so the GOALPOSTS are changing and it’s dynamic. I’m mostly talking about variants and the amount of unvaccinated people. Additionally the vaccines aren’t exactly as promised, but they are effective. Nothing is 100%. That would be a cure.

We haven’t had a pandemic of this magnitude since 1918 and honestly, nobody knows WTF they are doing because we are learning and it’s a dynamic process. Additionally, the people “in charge” like Fauci, don’t want to backtrack and admit they were wrong. Especially about the effectiveness of masks BS. Throw in the political division (which has never been greater). Government distrust, the poor, uneducated, misguided, misinformed, etc. and you have the existing clusterfukc.

We are all over the place with how to handle this and we have morons on here just reading Google articles and posting Twitter rants (sometimes without even reading them) and proving no clinically useful point that can be used in our everyday lives as well to influence people positively and help end this pandemic. I’m taking anti-vaxxers personally because they are effecting the livelihood of me and my family.

Last edited:
Imagine still bitching about a fraudulent election in August of 2021 and still bitching about a vaccine as fellow antivax boarders in their 30s are literally hospitalized or dying. Imagine thinking that Biden wants to prolong a pandemic and tank the economy to improve his election odds more than 3 years from now. How small would your brain have to be?

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. I absolutely hate these new restrictions when I got vaccinated, suffered short term side effects and I ALREADY HAD COVID

I was trying to play my part and stop having to wear a damn mask as promised

The point that you’re missing is this pandemic contains unknown or unpredicted variables, so the GOALPOSTS are changing and it’s dynamic. I’m mostly talking about variants and the amount of unvaccinated people. Additionally the vaccines aren’t exactly as promised, but they are effective. Nothing is 100%. That would be a cure.

We haven’t had a pandemic of this magnitude since 1918 and honestly, nobody knows WTF they are doing because we are learning and it’s a dynamic process. Additionally, the people “in charge” like Fauci, don’t want to backtrack and admit they were wrong. Especially about the effectiveness of masks BS. Throw in the political division (which has never been greater). Government distrust, the poor, uneducated, misguided, misinformed, etc. and you have the existing clusterfukc.

We are all over the place with how to handle this and we have morons on here just reading Google articles and posting Twitter rants (sometimes without even reading them) and proving no clinically useful point that can be used in our everyday lives as well to influence people positively and help end this pandemic. I’m taking anti-vaxxers personally because they are effecting the livelihood of me and my family.
"Influence people positively".

Unbelievable, considering how you and Joe treated me for saying the same thing. Jackasses.

Unbelievable, considering how you and Joe treated me for saying the same thing. Jackasses.
No Corky. You got it all wrong. Shit for brains seeking attention by saying he has COVID and scanning Twitter 24/7 posting BS outlier conspiracy theory articles that you don’t even read. They do nothing but put fear into people about getting vaccinated when the overwhelming data shows that the benefits greatly outweigh the risks of catching COVID. Always looking for the “gotcha” article.

How is that “positively influencing” people?

You’re an attention seeking moron

• Love
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I’m not going with Desantis hate. I’m vaccinated and want football. What is there to hate about Desantis?
I wasn’t speaking of you specifically with that line but to the general media conclusion that it’s our policies that have caused the spike. Maybe they contributed, maybe not, but it would serve us well to figure out what all of the variables were and maybe we can mitigate it in other places.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Me too I want football. Ya i'm vaccinated and I will wear a mask in the stands but who cares its my decision. If you don't want the vaccine and don't want to wear a mask than that's yours. In the end were all going to do whatever the heck we want anyways.....and I want football and a pack stadium.

Reactions: UCFBS and humanjerk

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You've spent the better portion of the past 8 months shitting all over the vaccine and finding every got damn excuse under the sun not to take it while influencing others not to take it as well. You get up at the crack of dawn and do this well into the late night 7 days a week ON A BOARD IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO COLLEGIAL AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER.
You don't like how you're treated here? Leave. Try to find some semblance of a life off of this board. It would be quite healthy for you.

Seethe, loser.

And while you're at it, get vaccinated.

So.. are you not aware that Florida hospitals are flooded with people that are very sick or dying in the 35-55 age group range?
Median age is 55, so you're skewing the facts. Also consider the elderly die sooner, and the younger survive and stay longer.

In any case, all your fear mongering and trolling still isn't a good cover fit your being continually wrong in your predictions.

Hell will freeze over before you admit such, and you will still be calling people idiots who actual read NIH and other studies.

Just happens that 2 people on here got sick or died now because it’s a random coincidence?
No, it's statistics.

At least 5% of the mRNA vaccinated are going to be diseased, possibly hospitalized, at some point, and it could reach 25%.

Unvaccinated will be much higher.

But math and facts haven't been your strong suit here. Even worse when it comes to children.

Reactions: _glaciers
I wasn’t speaking of you specifically with that line but to the general media conclusion that it’s our policies that have caused the spike. Maybe they contributed, maybe not, but it would serve us well to figure out what all of the variables were and maybe we can mitigate it in other places.
If we gave people the data, more would make well informed choices.

But since we treated people like 3rd grades, and lied to them, it wasn't long before the trust was lost.

The CDC should have never given into the pressure on social distancing and mask changes.

The math bodes will for that being the biggest cause for our current troubles 7-8 weeks later.

Imagine still bitching about a fraudulent election in August of 2021 and still bitching about a vaccine as fellow antivax boarders in their 30s are literally hospitalized or dying. Imagine thinking that Biden wants to prolong a pandemic and tank the economy to improve his election odds more than 3 years from now. How small would your brain have to be?
No, Biden wants to open, just like Trump did. That's why the CDC flopped on the recommendations, right after re-asserting they should remain, 7-8 weeks ago.

This has nothing to do with anti-vax. If you guys would stop using the term anti-vax like people scream racism, maybe we'd all give 2 sh--s about what you think.

But at this point, after bring called anti-vax, and idiots and killers, we know you're full of sh-- and are incapable of reading or quoting anything beyond the 3rd grade US Media.

And when Biden started mouthing off the same about anti-vaxxers killing everyone, he lost a lot of credibility as well. Why? 50% of the country isn't anti-vax any more than 50% of the country is racist.

Stop spewing vitrol, it's why mistrust is rampant. Treat your fellow Americans intelligently, with deep though instead of 3rd grader logic, and they might listen.

Reactions: dmarten66
Now I get to bash Republicans, because two (2) wrongs don't make a right...

Yes, its funny (and sad) the DNC wants to restrict the freedoms of citizens, and push papers on them, all while undocumented residents that commit felonies cannot be handed over to INS.

And this kinda makes that point. But... I still don't like it.

Median age is 55, so you're skewing the facts. Also consider the elderly die sooner, and the younger survive and stay longer.

In any case, all your fear mongering and trolling still isn't a good cover fit your being continually wrong in your predictions.

Hell will freeze over before you admit such, and you will still be calling people idiots who actual read NIH and other studies.
You continue to be wrong about the spreading of the virus and are inconsistent with that and the effectiveness of mRNA vaccines in slowing spread.

Additionally, you continue to be wrong about the risk of the vaccines in kids 12-16 and I called you out on it with no response

Not a good look for you

But math and facts haven't been your strong suit here. Even worse when it comes to children.
The risk of vaccine side effects and death vs COVID continues to be lower in every age group, including children, but facts seem not to be your strong point.

Additionally, going on random 500-1000 word tangents about other childhood respiratory diseases that don’t all have available vaccines does not prove anything about this argument. However, staying on topic and responding in a concise manner never will be your strong point

Have you been diagnosed with Mania? It sure seems like that.

At least 5% of the mRNA vaccinated are going to be diseased, possibly hospitalized, at some point, and it could reach 25%.
What’s your definition of “diseased?” That’s not a medical term, which doesn’t surprise me coming from someone who’s not remotely in the medical field who tries to act like they are.

So.,, 5% mRNA vaccinationated are going to be “diseased” or hospitalized. Can you show me where that study is or did you just pull it out of your ass? Stop talking like a 3rd grader

going off of thread views, its reasonable to assume there are at least 11,000 people on this board. hell, lets be generous and round down to 10,000.

given that there are 2 of those 10,000 who have been confirmed to have either passed (RIP) or been seriously hospitalized, we once again arrive at a survival rate of ....

wait for it

try not to get too triggered

>99.98%

Reactions: dmarten66
Let me say this slowly for you. YOU… CANNOT… STOP… A… RESPIRATORY… VIRUS…

You can mitigate the effects and you can hope that it burns itself out before too much damage is done but you are never, ever, EVER going to be able to stop an airborne respiratory virus that jumps from people to animals and back with no hesitation. Demanding such from any leadership is an extremely unproductive road.
I agree with you. I should have not used STOP. More accurately I should have said "slow down the spread to reduce the burden on the hospitals and to reduce deaths over the long term." However, let me say this slowly for you. You can accelerate the spread by not taking actions fast enough. Florida has the highest infection in the country due to the actions of DeSantis.

going off of thread views, its reasonable to assume there are at least 11,000 people on this board. hell, lets be generous and round down to 10,000.

given that there are 2 of those 10,000 who have been confirmed to have either passed (RIP) or been seriously hospitalized, we once again arrive at a survival rate of ....

wait for it

>99.98%
False!

How many people are surviving COVID-19?​

Most people who get COVID-19 will survive. Of roughly 35.2 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, around 614,300 people, or 1.7%, have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s mortality data as of Aug 6.

wait for it

>99.98%
Based on poll responses there are around 500 active members of the dungeon. Also there have been several other threads of dungeon members hospitalized since the pandemic began. SCK and Wayne were a couple of the most outspoken members of the board so their absence given death or hospitalization is apparent. That is all. If you are still unvaccinated in August 2021 you are an idiot.

It’s hilarious that you think there are 11k active members on a board where about 20 people post. And the vast majority of threads come from about 4 or 5 chuds.

wait for it

>99.98%
On a board that is full of many young people that 76% WERE to be vaccinated MONTHS AGO. Probably in excess of 90% now. Oh..., the rest of the very sick or (dead) haven’t been able to find a way to tell us, but....., wait for this..

Many more of their family members got sick or died. All unvaccinated. See how statistics can be manipulated,

Signed

-675,000 dead

Based on poll responses there are around 500 active members of the dungeon. Also there have been several other threads of dungeon members hospitalized since the pandemic began. SCK and Wayne were a couple of the most outspoken members of the board so their absence given death or hospitalization is apparent. That is all. If you are still unvaccinated in August 2021 you are an idiot.

Good God, was Wayne that outspoken about not getting a vaccine?

What’s your definition of “diseased?” That’s not a medical term, which doesn’t surprise me coming from someone who’s not remotely in the medical field who tries to act like they are.

So.,, 5% mRNA vaccinationated are going to be “diseased” or hospitalized. Can you show me where that study is or did you just pull it out of your ass? Stop talking like a 3rd grader

"Diseased." This dumb ass probably asks the nurse to draw blood from his arteries, too.

"Diseased." This dumb ass probably asks the nurse to draw blood from his arteries, too.
If you ever have a chance to read his ridiculously long posts, they are full of babble that shows a clear lack of medical knowledge. He reads, but can’t apply it clinically

If you ever have a chance to read his ridiculously long posts, they are full of babble that shows a clear lack of medical knowledge. He reads, but can’t apply it clinically

He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. As I've said numerous times in the past, he uses these message boards to work out his various neuroses at the suggestion of his latest psychotherapist since all the previous ones probably wanted to kill him. It just doesn't work at all and the latent maniacal tendencies just keep searing through. It really is a disease.

Good God, was Wayne that outspoken about not getting a vaccine?
I guess outspoken probably not the right word. His absence is noticeable because he posts a lot having made 20k posts. I don’t remember him making comments about the vaccine specifically, but his friend who made the dungeon thread said he isn’t vaccinated. Again these people who make tens of thousands of posts are noticeable when they stop posting. If a member who posts once a year suddenly stopped logging in, who would even know?

What’s your definition of “diseased?” That’s not a medical term, which doesn’t surprise me coming from someone who’s not remotely in the medical field who tries to act like they are
Are you guys serious? Now I know you're haven't read single NIH or other study! Wow, talk about undermining your own credibility! This is 101 in medical.

First 4 search hits...

I'll quote the first paragraph in the last...

'Infection and Disease are two words that are often confused as one and the same. In fact these two medical terms are different in their meanings. Infection is understood in the sense of contamination. Contaminating air or water with harmful organisms is said to cause infection. Infection affects a person with disease.'

You guys keep interchanging words and numbers and literally undermine yourselves, because you have comprehension issues with studies and everything else. You literally don't care to be educated with 101 terminology. @Knight2000 is just as bad at times.

Oh look, you guys continue to be wrong, but never admit it. At the same time, you continue to be the biggest assholes to everyone who doesn't bow down and agree with you.

I'm only trying to educate, NOT 'win an argument' or 'bash people into submission.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Are you guys serious? Now I know you're haven't read single NIH or other study! Wow, talk about undermining your own credibility! This is 101 in medical.

First 4 search hits...

I'll quote the first paragraph in the last...

'Infection and Disease are two words that are often confused as one and the same. In fact these two medical terms are different in their meanings. Infection is understood in the sense of contamination. Contaminating air or water with harmful organisms is said to cause infection. Infection affects a person with disease.'

You guys keep interchanging words and numbers and literally undermine yourselves, because you have comprehension issues with studies and everything else. You literally don't care to be educated with 101 terminology. @Knight2000 is just as bad at times.

Yeah, I didn't see the word "diseased" in any of those articles, you stupid shit.

Massive failure yet again.

Yeah, I didn't see the word "diseased" in any of those articles, you stupid shit.

Massive failure yet again.
Not in your US Media articles, no, of course not. 3rd grade doesn't use those terms.

I rest my case.

And it might be every 6 months or less with the effective rate dropping so fast after full vaccination. Then how healthy is the mrna vaccine to take it that often.
Well, seeing that the next time you get a Covid vaccine will also be the first time, I guess you’ll have less to worry about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT