ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

L

"Spreading" is so comical when it comes to Rand and his behavior after he got COVID.

LMMFAO.
He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in 2020 March, was forward and honest about it during the exact same week both Pelosi and Schumer were still saying it wasn't in the US, and walking around in public and telling people it wasn't an issue.

The irony and hypocrisy of that was unreal, and Pelosi and Schumer were criticized by the limited objective media of the left still around at the time.

As a result, Dr. Paul has natural immunity, and will not spread even 1/10th as much as mRNA vaccinated. That lasts much longer than mRNA too. You do understand this, correct?

The fact that this is considered misinformation is the problem. Why are you openly not only promoting misinformation, but being spiteful towards those providing facts and pointing out the double standards? You're the actual problem, not Dr. Paul.

Why? Forget me or Dr. Paul for a moment, who - anyone - in the medical community is saying natural immunity spreads more than mRNA vaccinated?! Why are people saying that?! Why? Why is is not considered misinformation?!

And you do understand Rand is sticking up far more for criminal justice reform and minorities than almost anyone on the left, correct? Hardly any of them are supporting his Justice for Breonna bill.

Last edited:
He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in 2020 March, was forward and honest about it during the exact same week both Pelosi and Schumer were still saying it wasn't in the US, and walking around in public and telling people it wasn't an issue.

The irony and hypocrisy of that was unreal, and Pelosi and Schumer were criticized by the limited objective media of the left still around at the time.

As a result, Dr. Paul has natural immunity, and will not spread even 1/10th as much as mRNA vaccinated. That lasts much longer than mRNA too. You do understand this, correct?

The fact that this is considered misinformation is the problem. Why are you openly not only promoting misinformation, but being spiteful towards those providing facts and pointing out the double standards?

And you do understand Rand is sticking up far more for criminal justice reform and minorities than almost anyone on the left, correct?

Didn't read any of this rubbish drivel but lemme guess:

rabbble rabble rabble, dems

rabble rabble, da media

rabble rabble, big pharma

rabble rabble, mRNA doesn't work

One of these days you'll get it through your little brain that IDGAF about what you write, Hamster, and that this is all a funny, funny game at your expense.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Edit: Thanks for going back and highlighting everything red. I still didn’t read it.
Yes, you've more than proven you are pro-misinformation, silencing experts, giving politicians more power and destroying freedom. Good job!

I cannot believe the US Media and people like yourself not only think those with natural immunity spread it more than mRNA vaccinated, but you love such doctors and experts being censored.

I'm just the messenger, and warning.

Yes, you've more than proven you are pro-misinformation, silencing experts, giving politicians more power and destroying freedom. Good job!

I cannot believe the US Media and people like yourself not only think those with natural immunity spread it more than mRNA vaccinated, but you love such doctors and experts being censored.

Let me give you a bit of avuncular advice:

1. You are not a source of information.
2. You are not an expert.
3. I never said this: "I cannot believe the US Media and people like yourself not only think those with natural immunity spread it more than mRNA vaccinated, but you love such doctors and experts being censored."

You are a lying yet again, just as you did about Wayne, you got damn liar.

Hope this helps.

We are still laughing at you.

Let me give you a bit of avuncular advice:

1. You are not a source of information.
2. You are not an expert.
3. I never said this: "I cannot believe the US Media and people like yourself not only think those with natural immunity spread it more than mRNA vaccinated, but you love such doctors and experts being censored."

You are a lying yet again, just as you did about Wayne, you got damn liar.

Hope this helps.

We are still laughing at you.
That may be the reason that when you are coming back into the country (came back 2 weeks ago), you have to either:
1. show a negative test, even if vaccinated, taken no more than 3 days before the flight
2. show that you had Covid in the last 3 months (positive test) and letter from MD saying you recovered.

Looks like they (CDC, airlines, CBP, ??) think that natural immunity from getting Covid protects you and other people better than vaccination. I don't know where UCFBS gets his information

You haven't been around here much since the vaccine distribution but this has been nonstop for like 7 months: the three stooges (crazy, knighttime, and ucfbs) have done nothing but spread their antivaxxer bullshit. Now we have crazy faking that he got COVID (I'm sure so he can turn around and say it was just the sniffles), knighttime dropping "how do you know I didn't get the vaccine," and ucfbs flushing his pills and thinking he's earned an honorary medical degree. It's been a lot of fun.
No, this shit is real. It's as bad as the flu I had in 2010 that nearly hospitalized me.

You sir, are a max conspiracy theorist. By the way, vaccines slow the spread of Covid, they just don’t stop it 100%. So.. stop saying that they don’t help

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Naw, it's almost entirely the uneducated, misinformed and ignorant.

Most Republicans with a brain have quietly gotten the vaccine by now. Look at a map based on income and the lowest income areas are a perfect match with the highest concentrations of the unvaccinated.
But why quietly? All Republicans should be touting the importance of the vaccine. Many Republicans in leadership roles are taking advantage of the ignorant for political gain not caring that particularly now they are killing mostly their own supporters. It just doesn't make sense.

Yeah I know at least 3 friends that came down with the China Virus after being fully vaccinated. One was sick for 2 weeks.
We are at the point that the delta variant should be called the american virus because we don't take it seriously enough and could have stopped before it took off.

plot summary:

>TAKE THE VACCINES
>THE VACCINES ARE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
>THE RISK OF ADVERSE EVENTS IS ZERO
>THE RISK OF ADVERSE EVENTS IS ONLY 1.6%
>THE RISK OF ADVERSE EVENTS IS ZERO
>THE VACCINES ARE 100% EFFECTIVE SO EVEN IF THEY HURT YOU COVID IS WORSE
>THE VACCINES ARE 60% EFFECTIVE WHICH MEANS YOU SHOULD STILL GET THEM TO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES
>EVEN IF YOU CAN TRANSMIT THE VIRUS YOU STILL NEED TO GET IT BECAUSE IT MAKES THE VIRUS LESS BAD
>THE VACCINES ARE 42% EFFECTIVE WHICH IS STILL GOOD
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN DELTA AFFECTS THE VACCINATED MORE
>WEAR THE MASK AND GET VACCINATED OR YOU'LL GET A VACCINATED PERSON SICK EVEN IF DELTA DOESNT MAKE YOU SICK YOU NEED TO PROTECT US
>TAAAAAAKKKEEEEE THEEEE FUCCKINNGGGGGG VACCINEEEEE CHUD!

Yeah I know at least 3 friends that came down with the China Virus after being fully vaccinated. One was sick for 2 weeks.
Of course you do. Every anti-vaxxer has at leas 3 friends who got COVID who were vaccinated and knows a physician who denounces vaccinations. I know zero of either

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Most are saying get the vaccine even if studies are showing 39-43% effective rates and you still transfer covid. Why aren't democratic minorities getting the vaccine? Everyone makes their choices.
39-43%? Awesome 😎. @UCFBS is implying that it’s 0.000%

So.., what’s the death rate and rate of serious hospitalizations for $800 Alex?

Of course you do. Every anti-vaxxer has at leas 3 friends who got COVID who were vaccinated and knows a physician who denounces vaccinations. I know zero of either
goes both ways though. suddenly eveyone also knows a borderline olympic athlete in their mid 20's that had the holocough and died the next day, and their dying wish was to tell everyone to get vaccinated twice while they said their last prayer to Pope Fauci.

goes both ways though. suddenly eveyone also knows a borderline olympic athlete in their mid 20's that had the holocough and died the next day, and their dying wish was to tell everyone to get vaccinated twice while they said their last prayer to Pope Fauci.
I really don’t think that most people are pro-Fauci at this point. I’m not a fan. Never was.

Why are stories constantly changing and goalposts moving? Because nobody knows what the fukc to do ESPECIALLY Fauci. It’s dynamic. There are too many variables and the Delta variant was the cherry on top until the next variant comes along

Israel hasn’t had more than a 19 death in a day in forever. Yesterday they had 16. What’s your point Corky?

Israel hasn’t had more than a 19 death in a day in forever. Yesterday they had 16. What’s your point Corky?
Just linking to an article that could help us predict what happens in the near future. It appears that the Moderna is working better than the Pfizer.

Just linking to an article that could help us predict what happens in the near future. It appears that the Moderna is working better than the Pfizer.
I got Pfizer and guess what? I’m not worried about COVID. When they say that I need a booster or something better comes out, I’ll get that too. Let the anti-vaxxers worry about choosing a site at a cemetery

anti-vaxxers: we don’t believe your large scale data or studies

also anti-vaxxers: hahahah omg I believe this study 100% and it proves your vaccine doesn’t work hahaha!

We are at the point that the delta variant should be called the american virus because we don't take it seriously enough and could have stopped before it took off.
Let me say this slowly for you. YOU… CANNOT… STOP… A… RESPIRATORY… VIRUS…

You can mitigate the effects and you can hope that it burns itself out before too much damage is done but you are never, ever, EVER going to be able to stop an airborne respiratory virus that jumps from people to animals and back with no hesitation. Demanding such from any leadership is an extremely unproductive road.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I got Pfizer and guess what? I’m not worried about COVID. When they say that I need a booster or something better comes out, I’ll get that too. Let the anti-vaxxers worry about choosing a site at a cemetery
I did too. You know what, if the Mayo Clinic is right, we both may want to start worrying again.

Hopefully not everyone will buy a cemetery plot with the 99.98% survival rate. A lot of wasted money.
You haven’t heard of the Delta variant? Statistics isn’t your strong point. Have you heard of a 38 year-old names SCK or a 36 year-old named UCFWayne? Maybe you need to get out more. How old are you?

You haven’t heard of the Delta variant? Statistics isn’t your strong point. Have you heard of a 38 year-old names SCK or a 36 year-old named UCFWayne? Maybe you need to get out more. How old are you?
Playing Devil’s Advocate a bit but the fact that we have a couple people on this board that were affected is nothing more than anecdotal evidence. I’m guessing that we all want to make policy based on the totality of the data and not single points with emotional appeal.

Playing Devil’s Advocate a bit but the fact that we have a couple people on this board that were affected is nothing more than anecdotal evidence. I’m guessing that we all want to make policy based on the totality of the data and not single points with emotional appeal.
So.. are you not aware that Florida hospitals are flooded with people that are very sick or dying in the 35-55 age group range? Just happens that 2 people on here got sick or died now because it’s a random coincidence?

Remember when they said that even asymptomatic people could have long term side effects like heart problems?

Those were the days.
Remember when they said that mRNA vaccines could have long-term side effects? Oh wait.... they didn’t?

What happened to the myocarditis vaccine scare?

Remember when they said that mRNA vaccines could have long-term side effects? Oh wait.... they didn’t?

What happened to the myocarditis vaccine scare?

Looks like the myocarditis concern was real, but it isn't long lasting. At least as far as we know right now, just like with natural infection.

So you're standing by quoting science and making a random statement. Got it.

42% effective vaccine. You're trying to argue scientific facts.
Very effective in stopping death and severe illness. Since your so obsessed about the “42% spread” single study then maybe you’ll be the next death that we can talk about that didn’t listen to anyone

Unfortunately, I had battles just like this with SCK, and he’s deceased. Memorial services are September 2nd

Last edited:
So you're standing by quoting science and making a random statement. Got it.

42% effective vaccine. You're trying to argue scientific facts.

Dude, it is 42% effective with regards to catching/spreading it, but it is still highly effective in stopping hospitalization or death.

Catching it meaning symptomatic. Nobody is taking a covid test fully vaccinated unless they have symptoms. 42% was better than the Isreal study though.
And we'll never be able to compare it to the numbers for the original strain because so many asymptomatic people were being tested.

Reactions: _glaciers
So.. are you not aware that Florida hospitals are flooded with people that are very sick or dying in the 35-55 age group range? Just happens that 2 people on here got sick or died now because it’s a random coincidence?
Yes and this is probably reason for local policy changes. But please relax a bit, we all get your position and your passion. You don’t have to be full bore all the time.

I will say that we would do a good service to find out why the virus flared here and not just go with the national DeSantis hate.

Reactions: _glaciers
Yes and this is probably reason for local policy changes. But please relax a bit, we all get your position and your passion. You don’t have to be full bore all the time.

I will say that we would do a good service to find out why the virus flared here and not just go with the national DeSantis hate.
I’m not going with Desantis hate. I’m vaccinated and want football. What is there to hate about Desantis?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT