ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

That's the level of discourse he wants on this board. You're correct in calling it 3rd grade logic.
Exactly.

I was an a-hole for less than 48 hours, and look what happens?

For those of us who just want to discuss the topics here, it’s not lost on us how disgusting and childish these guys are.

The moderation here is abysmal. They allow open harassment and flaming and it’s honestly pathetic.
Well, I made my point.

I apologize to the board for the last 48 hours. I just wanted to make that point.

I'm going to limit my posting to really important info again (with a few jokes interspersed), and not bother to refute anything.

The rest of the board doesn't deserve it.

You can go too. Like anyone really believes you got Covid. Like I said, troll level = 100%.

See ya.
I do have it. While I thought discussing the symptoms may be worth discussing in real time, you guys just want to be assholes about it.

Reactions: UCFBS
Lockdowns around the world very clearly had an impact on the Swedish economy. We’re not in isolated, self-sufficient economies. Not sure where you’re even going with this.

It’s not even up for debate that lockdowns crushed small and medium sized businesses and greatly benefitted the biggest businesses here in the US.

All of that isn’t even relevant to the stupid claim that anyone said masks killed the economy, which nobody did.
Sweden banned travel into their country. But they didn’t “lock down”. The cause of their economic decline was a combination of lower appetite for people to frequent public spaces in the midst of a pandemic, combined with actual measures that they did implement. The lockdowns didn’t cause the killed economy, the pandemic did. Many varying degrees of mitigation measures were implemented across the world. No country avoided the economic hit from the pandemic. I mentioned Sweden because for a while it was one of the only beacons of light for people who opposed mitigation measures. It turns out they had similar GDP decline to their neighbors, double the unemployment rate of countries like Norway, and a Covid death rate 5-10 times similarly geographically positioned countries. That is to say their half assed approach was a failure. The few people that would venture into public were enough to drive the spread, but not enough to save the economy.

Family member got covid after fully vaccinated with bad symptoms for 2 weeks. Another 2 friends had mild symptoms after fully vaccinated. All super spreaders likely especially with mild symptoms.
Yep, every study has shown middle aged asymptomatic people not only spread as much as hospitalized elderly, but it's before any fevers and basic onset of even asymptomatic conditions.

mRNA vaccination is doing noting to sterilize that. Natural recovery, however, does. Which means the only way we will achieve effective immunity is by either natural immunity, or another vaccine that sterilizes similarly.

mRNA does not.

Preach on. School opens tomorrow in our area. My kids and many others will not wear a mask.

Following maskless obama
I'm still pro-mask for adults and use P100 filters, but the 'save the kids' narrative is beyond enfuriating.

The final straw for me were the pictures of non-CoV caused pneumonia Floridia kids, a total, false narrative that rivals the 'cages' narrative.

At this rate, I might vote Republican for the President for the first time this century if DeSantis runs.

BTW, I'm in Myrtle Beach this week, and trying to socially distance as much as possible, since I cannot mask in the ocean.

Jesus Christ can you or the dipshits who run that Twitter handle not read? The Level 4 alert is entirely due to the fact that Hezbollah is stirring up war form Lebanon by launching missiles daily into Israel. Hence the “terrorism and civil unrest” language.

Anti-vaxxers are so goddamn stupid
Did you miss the part where it says "do not travel to Israel due to Covid-19."? The next sentence refers to what you should do if you go there because of the other factors.

Wow. Imagine this. Corky and Melvin don’t actually read the articles that they post or comment on. Shit for brains strike again. Shocking

Did you miss the part where it says "do not travel to Israel due to Covid-19."? The next sentence refers to what you should do if you go there because of the other factors.

And that clearly applied to Gaza and the West Bank. The only portions that had COVID19 mentioned.

Going to Gaza anytime soon?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
So apparently... merely pointing out the US FDA approval process was rushed to 1/3rd the required time and the mRNA vaccines don't reduce the spread much, both true facts, will get you banned as misinformation. mRNA vaccines are failing as solutions to end the pandemic, and do nothing other than largely prevent serious disease for a short while. Again, all true.

'She also claimed the vaccines were "failing" and that they were ineffective at reducing the virus's spread.'

And that clearly applied to Gaza and the West Bank. The only portions that had COVID19 mentioned.

Going to Gaza anytime soon?

You haven't been around here much since the vaccine distribution but this has been nonstop for like 7 months: the three stooges (crazy, knighttime, and ucfbs) have done nothing but spread their antivaxxer bullshit. Now we have crazy faking that he got COVID (I'm sure so he can turn around and say it was just the sniffles), knighttime dropping "how do you know I didn't get the vaccine," and ucfbs flushing his pills and thinking he's earned an honorary medical degree. It's been a lot of fun.

So apparently... merely pointing out the US FDA approval process was rushed to 1/3rd the required time and the mRNA vaccines don't reduce the spread much, both true facts, will get you banned as misinformation. mRNA vaccines are failing as solutions to end the pandemic, and do nothing other than largely prevent serious disease for a short while. Again, all true.

'She also claimed the vaccines were "failing" and that they were ineffective at reducing the virus's spread.'

Rand Paul got suspended, too. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The Hamster with shit for brains claims
“I’m not anti-vaxxer!”

Let’s scrap mRNA vaccines and see what happens

@UCFBS = The butcher of the message boards. SCK is dead and UCFwayne is still sick and recovering and this shit for brains continues to trash vaccines

“I’m not anti-vaxxer!”

@UCFBS = The butcher of the message boards. SCK is dead and UCFwayne is still sick and recovering and this shit for brains continues to trash vaccines

He's clearly off his meds and bipolar. Please see: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/rising-covid-cases.92761/post-2243568

And then see:

Unreal. A real danger to humanity.

Rand Paul got suspended, too. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Yes, an actual medical doctor that knows that natural, sterilizing immunity reduces the spread 10x as much as IgG-predominate mRNA vaccines.

Congratulations, you're pro-authoritarian regime and society using false science.

And you wonder why I'm warning about the coming revolution?! You're siding with justifying totalitarianism by using "Science!" at odds with actual science.

Understand I'm not whining...

I'm warning
that the more bullshit used to restrict freedoms, the more people are going to take them back... likely by force, or at least disobedience, causing force, and then...

It's over.

“I’m not anti-vaxxer!”

When have I ever said this?!

Mikey, this is why you're a continual liar, and you put words in everyone else's mouth they never stated... not once.

I'm just saying it's valid criticism because it's 100% true and factually correct. But apparently 100% factual statements are not allowed.

This is what totalitarianism looks like.

He's clearly off his meds and bipolar. Please see: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/rising-covid-cases.92761/post-2243568

And then see:

Unreal. A real danger to humanity.
Did you actually read my post? Or are you just making sh-- up again about me like Mikey?

I'm glad you guys love authoritarian society, and are shooting the messengers with lies.

The only thing the mRNA vaccines do is largely protect the receiver from becoming seriously diseased.

Other than that, everything is a lie.

Did you actually read my post? Or are you just making sh-- up again about me like Mikey?

I'm glad you guys love authoritarian society, and are shooting the messengers with lies.

The only thing the mRNA vaccines do is largely protect the receiver from becoming seriously diseased.

Other than that, everything is a lie.

Making shit up? No. I read your bipolar shit.

I don't make shit up like you did that we disparaged Wayne, liar.

Yes, an actual medical doctor that knows that natural, sterilizing immunity reduces the spread 10x as much as IgG-predominate mRNA vaccines.

The same dumb ass who knew he tested positive with COVID and still used Senate gym facilities? That one?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU DUMB SECOND GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same dumb ass who knew he tested positive with COVID and still used Senate gym facilities? That one?
You do realize plenty of lefties did the same, correct? This is why hypocrisy is getting old.

Freedom for some, but not all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU DUMB SECOND GRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make fun of me all you want, but in all your assertions, one fact remains...

We've had 18 months where people like yourself have justified totalitarianism with justifications that have utterly been total misinformation.

I don't care what you think of Dr. Rand or Dr. Fauci or countless other MDs and experts, they have been factual, but the politicians and even CDC have been political.

This is what tyranny looks like, one side who has been repeatedly wrong asserting the other side is wrong. Instead, we should have healthy debate and freedom.

Good job in condoning this. And you'll understand what I mean when they come for you too.

You do realize plenty of lefties did the same, correct? This is why hypocrisy is getting old.

Freedom for some, but not all.

Make fun of me all you want, but in all your assertions, one fact remains...

We've had 18 months where people like yourself have justified totalitarianism with justifications that have utterly been total misinformation.

I don't care what you think of Dr. Rand or Dr. Fauci or countless other MDs and experts, they have been factual, but the politicians and even CDC have been political.

This is what tyranny looks like, one side who has been repeatedly wrong asserting the other side is wrong. Instead, we should have healthy debate and freedom.

Good job in condoning this. And you'll understand what I mean when they come for you too.

LEFTIES DO IT TOO!!!!!!!

Do you realize how got damn childish you sound? I swear it's like I am arguing with my own grade school children.

WHEN THEY COME FOR ME TOO!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

• Haha
LEFTIES DO IT TOO!!!!!!!
Do you realize how got damn childish you sound?
I'm pointing out most politicians on all sides are full of misinformation and self-privileged. How is that difficult to understand?

And what I really don't understand is how much you are condoning the continued misinformation from the authoritarian, the ones - just like yourself - who are other censoring or restating things for the experts.

Even the CDC was forced to remove the mask mandate out of political pressure, while now pushing one on kids, despite the science. And many politicians are calling for a lockdown again.

Lockdowns don't work more than 2-4 weeks, and are filled with special interest. To continue to condone this is to push for a revolt against power and big business.

I swear it's like I am arguing with my own grade school children.
If you mean someone who understands civics and society, then I guess I'm a kid who is a deep and recent study of facts, both biological and social.

When will you do the same and call for open debate and freedom, instead of authoritarianism and double standards?

WHEN THEY COME FOR ME TOO!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
You know what the difference between you and me is?

We both have jobs, but I recognize how bad some have been ****ed by little application of science, and maximum application of special interest.

I only hope people recognize I understood their pains, while you condoned those ****ing them over with little scientific fact.

But they'll probably just associate me with you oppressive assholes, arrogant in your 'Science!' and I'll be 'addressed' just like you too.

Please stop oppressing our fellow Americans.

I'm pointing out most politicians on all sides are full of misinformation and self-privileged. How is that difficult to understand?

And what I really don't understand is how much you are condoning the continued misinformation from the authoritarian, the ones - just like yourself - who are other censoring or restating things for the experts.

Even the CDC was forced to remove the mask mandate out of political pressure, while now pushing one on kids, despite the science. And many politicians are calling for a lockdown again.

Lockdowns don't work more than 2-4 weeks, and are filled with special interest. To continue to condone this is to push for a revolt against power and big business.

If you mean someone who understands civics and society, then I guess I'm a kid who is a deep and recent study of facts, both biological and social.

When will you do the same and call for open debate and freedom, instead of authoritarianism and double standards?

You know what the difference between you and me is?

We both have jobs, but I recognize how bad some have been ****ed by little application of science, and maximum application of special interest.

I only hope people recognize I understood their pains, while you condoned those ****ing them over with little scientific fact.

But they'll probably just associate me with you oppressive assholes, arrogant in your 'Science!' and I'll be 'addressed' just like you too.

Please stop oppressing our fellow Americans.

Please seek help. I'm not reading any of this derivative drivel.

Please seek help. I'm not reading any of this derivative drivel.
Then stop responding to me.
Otherwise you're just exposing how you're part of the problem...
Denying science, oppressing freedom, supporting the authoritarian.

Then stop responding to me.
Otherwise you're just exposing how you're part of the problem...
Denying science, oppressing freedom, supporting the authoritarian.
I’ll be glad to respond to you if you keep things concise. I’m not reading a thesis when you decide to go nuts.

I’ll be glad to respond to you if you keep things concise. I’m not reading a thesis when you decide to go nuts.
You do it to my concise posts and articles. You refuse to address any of it. And people see that.

L
Now that's funny.

Still, those with natural immunity like Dr. Paul are tired of the bullshit that they are allegedly spreading while the mRNA are allegedly spreading less.

"Spreading" is so comical when it comes to Rand and his behavior after he got COVID.

LMMFAO.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT