ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

"The New American" is nothing more than a far right propaganda machine that mixes a little bit of truth with a whole bunch of lies to program people who lack knowledge and critical thinking skills. The most dangerous lies are those mixed with some truth. B.S. falls into that category.

Maskless Obama excuses
If everyone is vaccinated what is the problem? 98 percent of all physicians are fully vaccinated. Why isn't everyone else fully vaccinated? Politics. People are dying and creating variants that could lead to another shutdown of our economy just to prove a point. The point being "Tucker Carlson is smarter than doctors and scientists and you can't trust the evil democrats". We are at a level of stupid I never that we could achieve.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
If everyone is vaccinated what is the problem? 98 percent of all physicians are fully vaccinated. Why isn't everyone else fully vaccinated? Politics. People are dying and creating variants that could lead to another shutdown of our economy just to prove a point. The point being "Tucker Carlson is smarter than doctors and scientists and you can't trust the evil democrats". We are at a level of stupid I never that we could achieve.
They were dealing with these chuds 100 years ago apparently as well.

• Wow
Just messaged a little bit with Wayne. He didn't say much but he's hanging in there.

I think it’s mostly politics ( I’m a Republican), but also the uneducated, misinformed and ignorant not related to politics. I ask people everyday why they will not get it and I rarely get a good answer.

I think it’s mostly politics ( I’m a Republican), but also the uneducated, misinformed and ignorant not related to politics. I ask people everyday why they will not get it and I rarely get a good answer.
Naw, it's almost entirely the uneducated, misinformed and ignorant.

Most Republicans with a brain have quietly gotten the vaccine by now. Look at a map based on income and the lowest income areas are a perfect match with the highest concentrations of the unvaccinated.

They were dealing with these chuds 100 years ago apparently as well.

2 major issues, and your utter ignorance is showing ...

1) Too many doctors were even more wrong then too!

Just like with N95 today being useless at filtering SARS-CoV-2, a century ago, guase-based masks, toweling, etc... did not work. In fact, they increased the spread.

US Media, doctors, physicians, et al. were pushing masks even though researchers and statisticians were warning against wearing them. The latter were proven correct.

Case-in-Point: With #1 you just showcased how the US Media and even many doctors were wrong 100 years ago. ;)

2) Coronavirus (CoV) is not Influenza Virus (IV)

That was an Influenza-A (IV-A) strain, not a SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV) strain. The former actually kills and dehabilitates kids commonly, while the latter does not.

So, once again, the US Media, doctors, physicians and are pushing incorrect information that is easily disproven with research and statistics.

It's a really sad repeat of a century ago, similar misinformation that is broadly assumed and popular, even among people in their fields.

The three shitforbraineteers Corky, Melvin, and the Hamster have never been at their finest as the last few hours.

🍩🐀
💩 for 💩s
🤓🤓🤓 📜

🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🪦

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
2 major issues, and your utter ignorance is showing ...

1) Too many doctors were even more wrong then too!

Just like with N95 today being useless at filtering SARS-CoV-2, a century ago, guase-based masks, toweling, etc... did not work. In fact, they increased the spread.

US Media, doctors, physicians, et al. were pushing masks even though researchers and statisticians were warning against wearing them. The latter were proven correct.

Case-in-Point: With #1 you just showcased how the US Media and even many doctors were wrong 100 years ago. ;)

2) Coronavirus (CoV) is not Influenza Virus (IV)

That was an Influenza-A (IV-A) strain, not a SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV) strain. The former actually kills and dehabilitates kids commonly, while the latter does not.

So, once again, the US Media, doctors, physicians and are pushing incorrect information that is easily disproven with research and statistics.

It's a really sad repeat of a century ago, similar misinformation that is broadly assumed and popular, even among people in their fields.
No normal human (or fellow hamster) can follow your senseless ramblings

hamster-wheel-6.gif

No normal human (or fellow hamster) can follow your senseless ramblings

hamster-wheel-6.gif

I'll summarize:

bold black, bold red, no bold, bold black, bold red, I'm right, the media is wrong, the doctors are wrong, THE PHYSICIANS ARE EVEN WRONGER!!! Pat myself on the back, bold red, bold black, normal type.

Oh and of course:

Maskless Obama excuses

I have news for you - if you're insistent on opening things up and staying opened, railing against Obama's party isn't a good look. If we can't have mostly outdoor gatherings amongst entirely vaccinated people, complete with on site COVID testing, then we might as well shut everything down again and return to our homes.

I have news for you - if you're insistent on opening things up and staying opened, railing against Obama's party isn't a good look. If we can't have mostly outdoor gatherings amongst entirely vaccinated people, complete with on site COVID testing, then we might as well shut everything down again and return to our homes.
Along those same lines, many of the same posters who a year ago were pointing to the ‘freidy-cat’ mask-wearers for stalling our economy are themselves prolonging this damn pandemic with their anti-vax BS.

It's extremely disheartening as a RN to see such ignorance in the community in regards to fighting this pandemic. This is the worst things have been where I work (Orlando) since the pandemic started. We have been over capacity SYSTEM wide for over a week now. We are running out of room to put these patients. Nurse to patient ratios have increased to sometimes unsafe levels. Burnout among nurses is high. There aren't enough beds. There aren't enough nurses (or respiratory therapists). Nurses are leaving left and right to do travel nursing where you still will be miserable, but at least you can make twice or more your normal rate. Our system is so desperate for RNs right now that a single extra shift has 10x the payout compared to pre-pandemic.

It isn't just about the death toll. Its about the insane number of people being hospitalized who are taking beds away from people that need them. It's about overwhelming our hospitals. I've been a nurse for 8 years and we've never had anything CLOSE to this with the flu. They've allocated entire units to treat COVID patients. I wish doubters or anti-vaxers could spend 13 hours in one of our several COVID ICUs. Maybe they could give our backs a break and help us prone a ventilated 300 pound man on 10 drips and tubes coming out of every orifice.

I don't get how some people think this will end. 97% of the people we're admitting are not vaccinated. Its maddening, we had a way to end this. If you don't want to wear a mask, social distance, or get a vaccine...how does this end? Let the virus run its course? This virus will continue to mutate. People will continue to die and this cycle will continue for the foreseeable future.

Along those same lines, many of the same posters who a year ago were pointing to the ‘freidy-cat’ mask-wearers for stalling our economy are themselves prolonging this damn pandemic with their anti-vax BS.
Nobody has ever said masks stalled the economy. Lockdowns are what slaughtered the economy.

Nobody has ever said masks stalled the economy. Lockdowns are what slaughtered the economy.
This isn't really true. The economy was getting slaughtered no matter what. Look at Sweden's GDP data for reference. GDP shrunk worse there than in neighboring countries that did implement lockdowns.

And I'm not trying to defend lockdowns as policy. I just want to point out that a huge chunk of the economic damage was coming regardless of lockdown or not. Look at the mobility data below (first image I found doing a google search). You saw this consistently. Behavior changes generally came before the stay-at-home orders were issued.

There will be endless debates on how we should have responded or what to do next time. But COVID was going to crush the economy regardless of our response.

image1.jpeg

Anti-vax has nothing to do with the pandemic. mRNA vaccines don't reduce the spread much at all.

This is the 3rd grader logic!

We're pissed because the elites do what they want any way. That's the hypocrisy. We need to open up, but socially distance.

Instead, you idiots are defending the elites and their most irresponsible of examples! And yes, I'm calling you f'ups idiots now, because you've spent most of the year calling me one!

It's not a 'meltdown.' It's you mothers finally getting from me what you've done to me for half a year straight. Stones from inside your glass house you thick fools!

That was all bs elitist propaganda. It was inside a large closed tent with ac and no masks. Same chuds want you to wear a mask like a good sheep.
There was no covid testing and it looks like it is spreading with the vaccinated and non vaccinated.
True. Hospitalizations are running 97% unvaccinated, 3% vaccinated.
Hospitalizations ≠ spread.
@DaShuckster, @Ucfmikes and all the ignorant, trolling, hateful, spiteful f'ups just cannot understand how people not in the hospital keep spreading.

It doesn't matter what studies you show them. They are literally the ultimate representations of why the pandemic continues, all while they blame others and even re-state what others actually don't say.

They just hate on people to the point they are actually be the cause of why this pandemic continues... oh the irony!!! I mean, these are the idiots with the attitudes that it to be even worse than or should have.

"Oh, I'm vaxxed and I cannot spread, so you people who stay at home and aren't vaxxed are the problem! And kids not getting vaxxed because the FDA is too slow are the problem!"

Last edited:
This is the 3rd grader logic!

We're pissed because the elites do what they want any way. That's the hypocrisy. We need to open up, but socially distance.

@DaShuckster, @Ucfmikes and all the ignorant, trolling, hateful, spiteful f'ups just cannot understand how people not in the hospital keep spreading.

It doesn't matter what studies you show them.

They just hate on people to the point they will actually be the cause of why this pandemic continues... oh the irony!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! If you don't like it, LEAVE. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you stay.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! If you don't like it, LEAVE. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you stay.
Go f' yourself. You guys hate and hate and hate on people. We're tired of it. You're the ones literally blaming and hating, not us. You're the worst part of our fanbase because you troll endlessly to the point no one wants to participate.

Reactions: Knight In TN
Go f' yourself. You guys hate and hate and hate on people. We're tired of it. You're the ones literally blaming and hating, not us. You're the worst part of our fanbase because you troll endlessly to the point no one wants to participate.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the irony.

You guys hate and hate and hate on people.

GO f yourself.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!@!!!!!!

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an absolute joke. Seek institutional help, loser.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the irony.

You guys hate and hate and hate on people.

GO f yourself.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!@!!!!!!

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an absolute joke. Seek institutional help, loser.
When did I 'hate' before this week? When?!

You guys have utterly been hating on me for most of the year. And with Wayne, some of you reached a-hole level 9 with your loaded statements.

So now I'm just being EXACTLY like you guys. And guess what?! Suddenly you don't like it!

You're everything wrong with our fanbase. You literally 'run off' people but I'm not one of them. I'm going to continue to be a thorn in your side.

Did lockdowns cause the slaughtered economy in Sweden last year? Think hard about your answer.
Lockdowns around the world very clearly had an impact on the Swedish economy. We’re not in isolated, self-sufficient economies. Not sure where you’re even going with this.

It’s not even up for debate that lockdowns crushed small and medium sized businesses and greatly benefitted the biggest businesses here in the US.

All of that isn’t even relevant to the stupid claim that anyone said masks killed the economy, which nobody did.

You guys have utterly been hating on me for most of the year. And with Wayne, some of you reached a-hole level 9 with your loaded statements.

So now I'm just being EXACTLY like you guys. And guess what?! Suddenly you don't like it!

You're everything wrong with our fanbase. You literally 'run off' people but I'm not one of them. I'm going to continue to be a thorn in your side.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't like it, LEAVE. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

For those of us who just want to discuss the topics here, it’s not lost on us how disgusting and childish these guys are.

The moderation here is abysmal. They allow open harassment and flaming and it’s honestly pathetic.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Again, you think this makes ME look like the problem? This isn't funny. It's why people like yourself are the trash of our fanbase that keeps people from being involved here.

You leaving yet, you child? Please go cry and bellyache about this elsewhere. It's quite sad.

Again, you think this makes ME look like the problem? This isn't funny. It's why people like yourself are the trash of our fanbase that keeps people from being involved here.
That's the level of discourse he wants on this board. You're correct in calling it 3rd grade logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT