ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

You know Florida has a higher vaccination than the national average. Next excuse?
There's an awful lot of frustration out there because the vaccines aren't living up to the expectations. Gotta blame someone I guess.
4012e21bf6e4db87d9dbcff296c767de.jpg

It’s like arguing with 2 uneducated imbeciles. They search Twitter articles 24/7 looking for the “gotcha” moment, but don’t possess the mental capacity to read through them and interpret the data. Just post outliers and make 12 year-old jokes and comments that school age children would giggle over. It’s easier to discredit them as morons.

@UCFBS (who possesses underachieving wasted intelligence due to mental instability and insecurity) incessantly searches and reads articles and data; but without any background in the subject matter, he adds his own perverse, conspiracy theory, Big Pharma twist. Throw in useless volume, random bold words and different colors and you get the 3 Shitforbrainateers patting each other on the back. A big circle jerk.

Hence, “Melvin, Corky and the Hamster.”

You know Florida has a higher vaccination than the national average. Next excuse?
Florida is 50% vacinated, but what about the tourist? Also the national average is 57%. Joe Biden wanted 70% of the country vacinated. He cant force you guya to do it. Therefore like i said earlier...it's not Joe Bidens fault, you anti- vacination, anti mask wearing mofos are at fault. I put a nice link 4 you.

61.8% in Florida have at least 1 shot. The act risk groups are pretty much vaccinated in Florida. National average is 60.4%
The more you post, the more that you’re showing your ignorance. 1 shot is not fully vaccinated. Additionally, the “act risk groups” tells us nothing without context. You are completely blowing off his point about vacationers

My degree says UCF with a decent GPA. 🤷‍♂️

I can't help it if you ignore scientific studies. You're getting mad because a specific vaccine is blowing chunks for efficacy. It is what it is.
Meh. A decent GPA with a degree in nothing relevant doesn’t say much. You can’t interpret data properly because you don’t possess the mental ability to do so. You search articles and post random BS. You use the term efficacy without context, but really don’t know what it means

Did you not pay attention to the article about nearing herd immunity in Florida which is kind of obvious? Between the vaccinated and those having covid we will reach the stage where hospitalizations start to drop dramatically. 3 kids on my kids school bus already tested positive this week. They will be perfectly fine though and add to the herd immunity.
Florida is not nearing herd immunity with just over 50% vaccinated, natural immunity not being effective and long lasting, vaccine failure, new strains and kids under 12 not able to get vaccinated, so I don’t know what you’re talking about I don’t even think that you know what heard immunity means

Between the vaccinated and those having covid we will reach the stage where hospitalizations start to drop dramatically.
It’s rising fool. Get your head out of you ass. There’s a new strain and possibly more to come

Right now they believe natural infection lasts at least 8 months. "Over a 4-month period, they found that those COVID-19 antibodies did not decline." Not even declining after 4 months.

Compare that to the pfizer vaccine that already starts dropping after 14 days from the 2nd shot to in 3 months at 78% and 6 months at 39-43%. We don't know about 8 months after the pdizer vaccine. 20%?
You don’t even realize that people have different levels of natural immunity and then you have the Delta variant in which natural immunity from the original Coronavirus infection doesn’t guarantee you effective immunity. Natural immunity is unpredictable in effectiveness and duration. Also, you have to get infected, sick (or die) to obtain it.

The present vaccines are more effective in that you can get a booster and have shown to be more effective against the Delta variant

So.., once again, you are just blowing smoke out of your ass. Stop with the 14th century pre-vaccine mentality. Vaccines are never going away

Last edited:
Vermont does best on vaccines, and is the whitest state in the country. My guess is if you look at the percentage of white racist in each state, and remember all whites are racist and the percentage of blacks, and Hispanics you will be able to guess the highest vaccinated states. Blacks and Hispanics are much less likely to get the vaccines.
And blacks are 90% Democratic voters, so stop the Trumpster's not getting the vaccine nonsense.

Vermont does best on vaccines, and is the whitest state in the country. My guess is if you look at the percentage of white racist in each state, and remember all whites are racist and the percentage of blacks, and Hispanics you will be able to guess the highest vaccinated states. Blacks and Hispanics are much less likely to get the vaccines.
And blacks are 90% Democratic voters, so stop the Trumpster's not getting the vaccine nonsense.
First off, polling shows that Republicans are the LEAST LIKELY to be vaccinated. But secondly, for the umpteenth time, this isn‘t as much about politics as it is income and education. The vast majority of the unvaccinated are poor stupid saps of all races.

First off, polling shows that Republicans are the LEAST LIKELY to be vaccinated. But secondly, for the umpteenth time, this isn‘t as much about politics as it is income and education. The vast majority of the unvaccinated are poor stupid saps of all races.

You're replying to someone who is uneducated and cleans pools for a living. You're not going to get through to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Love these shit for brains who would rather get a bat virus created in a lab in China that’s mutating and killing people 35-50 now vs a vaccine that has been given to hundreds of millions worldwide, world leaders, immunocompromised patients with transplants. It’s been out there 8-9 months and the technology has been studied for decades

Sounds crazy. Amrite?

Like I care if fukcing Pfizer is making money

In the end the MAIN anti vaccine and anti mask movement is mainly republicans. Most of my republican friends are against BOTH. You guya feel we should just ignore covid and keep it moving. So spare me the blame Joe Biden crap.

Nobody knew the pfizer vaccine would drop protection to 39-42% in symptomatic covid after 6 months. Nobody knew you could transfer the virus at the same levels as unvaccinated.
Once again, you read 1 study, buy don’t have the mental capacity to understand it or interpret what you read

This variant was discovered in india, moron. You can transfer the delta variant regardless of vaccination. If you got the pfizer vaccine you can also get bad symptomatic covid after 6 months at a high % rate.
It came to the United States and is killing primarily unvaccinated people douchebag

This really got my attention, so I wanted to share it with you all.

One of my friends told me about a powerful lesson in her daughter's high school class this winter. They're learning about the Salem Witch Trials, and their teacher told them they were going to play a game.

"I'm going to come around and whisper to each of you whether you're a witch or a regular person. Your goal is to build the largest group possible that does NOT have a witch in it. At the end, any group found to include a witch gets a failing grade."

The teens dove into grilling each other. One fairly large group formed, but most of the students broke into small, exclusive groups, turning away anyone they thought gave off even a hint of guilt.

"Okay," the teacher said. "You've got your groups. Time to find out which ones fail. All witches, please raise your hands."

No one raised a hand.

The kids were confused and told the teacher he'd messed up the game. "Did I? Was anyone in Salem an actual witch? Or did everyone just believe what they'd been told?"

And that is how you teach kids how easy it is to divide a community.

Keep being welcoming

Shunning, scapegoating and dividing destroy far more than they protect.
Darwin is working too slow for me. Super annoying

This really got my attention, so I wanted to share it with you all.

One of my friends told me about a powerful lesson in her daughter's high school class this winter. They're learning about the Salem Witch Trials, and their teacher told them they were going to play a game.

"I'm going to come around and whisper to each of you whether you're a witch or a regular person. Your goal is to build the largest group possible that does NOT have a witch in it. At the end, any group found to include a witch gets a failing grade."

The teens dove into grilling each other. One fairly large group formed, but most of the students broke into small, exclusive groups, turning away anyone they thought gave off even a hint of guilt.

"Okay," the teacher said. "You've got your groups. Time to find out which ones fail. All witches, please raise your hands."

No one raised a hand.

The kids were confused and told the teacher he'd messed up the game. "Did I? Was anyone in Salem an actual witch? Or did everyone just believe what they'd been told?"

And that is how you teach kids how easy it is to divide a community.

Keep being welcoming

Shunning, scapegoating and dividing destroy far more than they protect.
What in the world does that have to do with health or containing a virus?

Don't divide the community. There is a big lie about vaccinations. The fact that almost 62% of Florida residents got a least 1 shot and that is going down to 12 year olds that have no business getting vaccinated.

Ucfmikes is literally getting excited when he hears someone died of covid unvaccinated. Wtf?

Yeah, public health and prejudice bases on religion, color, gender, etc etc have absolutely nothing to do with each other, I am sorry but that was a dumb example.

I dont get excited when someone unvaccinated dies of covid, but I am getting to the point where I have no sympathy.

Don't divide the community. There is a big lie about vaccinations. The fact that almost 62% of Florida residents got a least 1 shot and that is going down to 12 year olds that have no business getting vaccinated.

Ucfmikes is literally getting excited when he hears someone died of covid unvaccinated. Wtf?
You should get vaccinated. That way you can live in fear of someone giving you covid and rage post at unvaccinated people.

You mean like when you and Corky jerk each other off after you both post every inane Twitter story about a breakthrough case 24/7? Your wrists must be tired AF.

• Haha
You should get vaccinated. That way you can live in fear of someone giving you covid and rage post at unvaccinated people.

You understand it is so much more to it than this yes? THere are literally places now where if you have a stroke, heart attack, etc, it might be hours before you can get treatment. This is causing major issues all over the place, including potential clean water shortages in Orlando

You understand it is so much more to it than this yes? THere are literally places now where if you have a stroke, heart attack, etc, it might be hours before you can get treatment. This is causing major issues all over the place, including potential clean water shortages in Orlando
What's the deal with the clean water shortage?

What's the deal with the clean water shortage?

A surge in hospitalized patients in the state is creating "a regional shortage of liquid oxygen," the Orlando Utilities Commission announced Friday. Liquid oxygen is also used to treat water, and its diversion to hospitals is straining the region's water supplies. City officials are asking residents to stop watering their lawns and washing their cars to save water for COVID-19 patients.

You’re probably going to die from stupidity before COVID because of your genes 🪦.

You mean like when you and Corky jerk each other off after you both post every inane Twitter story about a breakthrough case 24/7? Your wrists must be tired AF.
I’m telling you, when one posts a Twitter article, the other literally blows a load on the computer screen or phone

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
That is actually a good article. But to clarify the argument is natural immunity vs vaccine immunity in a population that already has some form of immunity. Obviously there are inherent risks with obtaining natural immunity to a novel virus without any underlying immunity. Which is why vaccines are so beneficial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT