ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

A surge in hospitalized patients in the state is creating "a regional shortage of liquid oxygen," the Orlando Utilities Commission announced Friday. Liquid oxygen is also used to treat water, and its diversion to hospitals is straining the region's water supplies. City officials are asking residents to stop watering their lawns and washing their cars to save water for COVID-19 patients.
That's interesting. Where I live, we don't have to treat our water at all so I had no idea that there are places that use liquid oxygen.

That is actually a good article. But to clarify the argument is natural immunity vs vaccine immunity in a population that already has some form of immunity. Obviously there are inherent risks with obtaining natural immunity to a novel virus without any underlying immunity. Which is why vaccines are so beneficial.
The part that stuck out to me was what I've been curious about for quite a while: how effective is it to just be exposed to one protein compared to being exposed to the whole ball of wax? Even the J&J vaccine only contains that one protein for the body to identify. I really do think that the mRNA vaxxes have been buying us time but the NovaVax one will be the game changer.

Reactions: wjustincottrell
That's interesting. Where I live, we don't have to treat our water at all so I had no idea that there are places that use liquid oxygen.
So you don’t live in Lincoln, then? Because they treat Lincoln’s water with Chlorine and mechanical measures and you have trace amounts of toxins, like atrazine, from agricultural runoff.

Is it a stretch of the imagination to say that the most effective vaccine for a virus like this would be an attenuated complete virus administered via nasal spray? All 29 proteins administered to the same place that natural infection would occur? With the single spike protein approach of the current vaccines, what if that single protein is the one that mutates? Wouldn't it be better to have the body also recognize the others in the place where infection is likely to occur?

So you don’t live in Lincoln, then? Because they treat Lincoln’s water with Chlorine and mechanical measures and you have trace amounts of toxins, like atrazine, from agricultural runoff.
Nope. I'm about 50 miles away from Lincoln. We monitor for contaminations and occasionally have to take a well offline if TCE, PCE, or nitrates go above acceptable levels but it isn't terribly common. Our wells go up to 300 feet deep, and farm chemicals tend to run off instead of soak in because there is a crust at around 10 feet down. It's actually even less of a concern about groundwater leaching now than it used to be because everybody uses roundup instead of the older insecticides and herbicides.

How much more evidence do we need at this point to show that masks are doing more harm than good?
At this point masks have become the lefts virtue signal. Theyre completely useless and science has proven this but its more a way for shook chicken to prove how virtuous he is while he collects ppe money for watching onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Only one explanation: unvaccinated chuds.
Melvin and Corky bonding. Awe. How cute

giphy.gif

At this point masks have become the lefts virtue signal.
The same left that used to make fun of me for being a prepper and having masks with P100 filters/canisters. It's so funny to see this non-sense come full circle.

Might have a lot do to with it ...

'By June, Israelis, convinced the worst was over, had abandoned social distancing and other precautions.'

It's not just Delta ... Delta just amplified it. Irresponsibility and the desire to 'go back to normal' has as much do with this as Delta. Had we just been responsible in the first place, and not pushed this 'pro-vax v. anti-vax false argument' that was a load of BS, we'd be in a much better position.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
The same left that used to make fun of me for being a prepper and having masks with P100 filters/canisters. It's so funny to see this non-sense come full circle.
Yeah, yeah, we all know hamster 🐹. You have been wearing a mask since November of 2019.

Might have a lot do to with it ...

'By June, Israelis, convinced the worst was over, had abandoned social distancing and other precautions.'

It's not just Delta ... Delta just amplified it. Irresponsibility and the desire to 'go back to normal' has as much do with this as Delta. Had we just been responsible in the first place, and not pushed this 'pro-vax v. anti-vax false argument' that was a load of BS, we'd be in a much better position.
Yeah, yeah, let’s just scrap the vaccine idea thing and go back to the way it was in the 14th century. Wouldn’t want big-Pharma to make a buck now would we?

Biden was gifted a vaccine on his first day in office, but we have another day of 150k cases and 1,100 deaths. I thought he had a plan? I understand a politician can't wave a wand to get rid of a respiratory virus, but he claimed he could. Hiding and masks didn't work. Now variants might not be stopped. Plan B dementia man!

It's the Lancet, so take it with a grain of salt.
How does this idiot still have a job? If everyone gets vaccinated we can hope back to normal in spring 2022? Orginally said fall 2022. Wtf! I didn't think the bar could possibly go that much lower.

You guys still jerking off 24/7 to each other’s posts?

Going to hit close to 200,000 infections today and 1,300 deaths today. Biden is holding back on plan B. The plan b was to shat himself and not do anything.
We peaked at 300,000 last year and it was Trumps fault. Who do we blame if we get to that level this winter?

Reactions: UCFBS
Going to hit close to 200,000 infections today and 1,300 deaths today. Biden is holding back on plan B. The plan b was to shat himself and not do anything.
It’s like 80% MAGAts dying at this point. Why does Biden need a plan B? We know the virus is spreading, we know how it’s spreading, we know public safety measures that can reduce the spread we have a free vaccine that keeps you from dying if you get it. That’s the plan.

That blame already started even with infections all over the country.

Notice anything wrong with this article?

And the numbers are backwards. Last year you guys peaked at 228, this year it peaked at 185. It's a total hit piece full of lies.

The 7 day average as of 8/24 was 227. The current NYtimes chart shows that he is right.

The 7 day average as of 8/24 was 227. The current NYtimes chart shows that he is right.

So this just happens to show the exact opposite by happenstance?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT