ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

The very limited data I see is Omicron is weak and may not outcompete Delta

But if a less transmissible Omicron should outcompete delta it would be due to an immunity escape advantage over vaccine and natural immunity

So if Omicron ends up being the OG sniffles variant, everyone should take the opportunity to top up immunity

The very limited data I see is Omicron is weak and may not outcompete Delta

But if a less transmissible Omicron should outcompete delta it would be due to an immunity escape advantage over vaccine and natural immunity

So if Omicron ends up being the OG sniffles variant, everyone should take the opportunity to top up immunity
It shouldn't be able to escape natural immunity because it contains most of the same proteins as the previous strains. Vaccines, yes, because they only contain 1 viral protein.

Frankenfauci is responsible for this mess. He funded the research, hid the knowledge it was Wuhan lab created, and made the deals where government owned the vaccines. If the vaccines worked without causing problems senior deaths should not be elevated to any great extent yet they are. While I am not anti Vax, I will not be getting any booster shot.

Do we simply dismiss this out of hand like so many other troubling statistics?

I can chalk at most 50% to lifestyle changes. The vaccines and the virus is the other half.

That said, my two are still getting boosted. We did risk vs. reward analysis, and for them it makes sense. Every 3 months though? 💰🤦‍♀️

I don’t think a true harm percentage can be calculated yet. We’re sort of winging it in some of our assumptions on who, why and how long the injuries will last

Is it safe to say that you don't think they are covid deaths?
It shouldn't be able to escape natural immunity because it contains most of the same proteins as the previous strains. Vaccines, yes, because they only contain 1 viral protein.
Frankenfauci is responsible for this mess. He funded the research, hid the knowledge it was Wuhan lab created, and made the deals where government owned the vaccines. If the vaccines worked without causing problems senior deaths should not be elevated to any great extent yet they are. While I am not anti Vax, I will not be getting any booster shot.
I can chalk at most 50% to lifestyle changes. The vaccines and the virus is the other half.

That said, my two are still getting boosted. We did risk vs. reward analysis, and for them it makes sense. Every 3 months though? 💰🤦‍♀️

I don’t think a true harm percentage can be calculated yet. We’re sort of winging it in some of our assumptions on who, why and how long the injuries will last
You jerk offs have natural immunity and horse paste. Why are you all panicking?

You’ll never need any vaccines? Just take aspirin, a z-pack and you should be fine

@Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar​

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough.

I always spend December 31st running around paying bills and collecting on invoices. Well for me, the last stop of the day was a little bit disturbing. I stopped at a customers home to grab a check for work that I did at their rentals. This guy is in his mid-80s, somewhat mentally disabled, and one of the hardest people in the world to talk to. Nice guy, just weird. He's got a philipino mail order bride thats in her late 60s and she answered the door. Well lo and behold, here's Jerry wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a mask. Balls and cock just hanging out like its no big deal. I jokingly told him that it's pretty cold outside by the looks of things and it went entirely over his head. His wife sits down at the desk to write me a check and Jerry comes in, in all his glory and plops down on the couch sitting next to it. The dude has a pretty impressive belly, so naturally when he sat it pulled his shirt up, exposing even more of his "glory". She didn't even seem to care. For the next 20 minutes, I heard everything OAN has ever said about Joe Biden from an elderly half-retarded man with no pants on and his mail-order bride. He spent quite a bit of time talking about his gun and how he would use it if necessary, and she was very upset that China now owns the White House.

Yes, this is a real story. Goodbye and good riddance 2020.

Every 3 months is insanity. It's reminiscent of gardisil, which was supposed to be a one and done in the beginning and then Merck decided that boosters are needed and every booster lasts a shorter period of time than the last.

Every 3 months is insanity. It's reminiscent of gardisil, which was supposed to be a one and done in the beginning and then Merck decided that boosters are needed and every booster lasts a shorter period of time than the last.
It’s Gardasil you retard. For your anal warts.

Mandatory vaccines enforced by the military. Bold strategy Jim, I'm sure that won't lead to anything bad.

Get ready for your booster every 3 months Mike.
I’ll get it every week if it stops me from dying. Better than wearing 2 masks in an empty stadium sitting by yourself, right? I’m sure you’re scared, since being a parade float and over 30 is a risk factor

Get ready for your booster every 3 months Mike.
This parade float failed to get vaccinated and lowered his 2 masks in an empty stadium. Poor @UCFBS

2018-Macys-Thanksgiving-Parade-Balloon-Inflation-Central-Park-West-Columbus-Avenue-NYC_42.jpg

Another chud response. Take it every week week with the survival rate of covid...lol. I have no issues with taking the vaccine if you want, but god you sound like a pansy.
You’re welcome to meet up with me and we can see who’s the pussy big talker.

Hope all you morons wise up instead of playing Russian Roulette with every new variant. Otherwise, Darwin will get you and no one will GAF. We will piss on your grave.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I’ll get it every week if it stops me from dying. Better than wearing 2 masks in an empty stadium sitting by yourself, right? I’m sure you’re scared, since being a parade float and over 30 is a risk factor
Why are you so afraid?

Lol. Send in the military or something. Find those rascals that left the concentration camp and bring them to justice.

Mandatory vaccines enforced by the military. Bold strategy Jim, I'm sure that won't lead to anything bad.

Man, Kramer has terrible timing. Just as the wheels are coming off for the vaccines. When the Lancet is going after #BigPharma for vaccine injuries and lack of efficacy, you got problems

You’re welcome to meet up with me and we can see who’s the pussy big talker.

Hope all you morons wise up instead of playing Russian Roulette with every new variant. Otherwise, Darwin will get you and no one will GAF. We will piss on your grave.
Explain to me how Vaccines with old spikes, especially when recycled at Boosters, work for new variants?

And please re-explain to me how the old spike Vaccine is better at preventing Delta than actually recovering from Delta again?

The most I've ever seen asserted, that has been proven at least partially true, is that the Immuglobulin G (IgG) anti-body boost from just one set of vaccines (not even any Boosters) in the blood does help some in addition for fighting any subsequent re-infections, even if you have had the same variant.

But none of that has been shown for Omicron ... and it's too early to tell, but it's not looking good. Even Moderna's CEO has admitted such, unlike others.

Man, Kramer has terrible timing. Just as the wheels are coming off for the vaccines. When the Lancet is going after #BigPharma for vaccine injuries and lack of efficacy, you got problems

Been trying to warn everyone ... expectations are way, way off with current vaccines!

This is far worse than the early (2021Q1) UK and Scandinavian studies, back when SARS-CoV-2 Wuhan-1 and, far more the minority, SARS-CoV-2 b.1.1.7 (Alpha) were prevalent. SARS-CoV-2 b.1.617.2 (Delta) was just hitting in the latter study, and barely roaming much back then.

Back then, it was approaching 10% transfer, and there was ~40% (37-43%) and sub-30% reduction with vaccines for the UK and, later, Scandinavian studies, respectively.

But now we're talking 25% transfer as standard with Delta at over 99% of cases, and maybe around only a 10% reduction for the vaccinated -- which has long been stated that vaccination, using the old Wuhan-1 spike, with Delta being >99% of cases makes little difference -- and this now showcases this again.

When are we going to finally admit that vaccine mandates will have negligable effect in slowing the spread? This thing is endemic and everywhere, and mRNA vectors based on a (now) 22 month old spike (SARS-CoV-1 Wuhan-1) are next to useless -- and possibly even helping create new variants by continuing to be used for Boosters?

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Explain to me how Vaccines with old spikes, especially when recycled at Boosters, work for new variants?

And please re-explain to me how the old spike Vaccine is better at preventing Delta than actually recovering from Delta again?

The most I've ever seen asserted, that has been proven at least partially true, is that the Immuglobulin G (IgG) anti-body boost from just one set of vaccines (not even any Boosters) in the blood does help some in addition for fighting any subsequent re-infections, even if you have had the same variant.

But none of that has been shown for Omicron ... and it's too early to tell, but it's not looking good. Even Moderna's CEO has admitted such, unlike others.
It’s either Russian Roulette or vaccines at this point since nearly everyone has natural immunity which has an unknown efficacy and duration. Just continue to wear a mask for the rest of your life. Want are you even arguing at this point? You scared?

It’s either Russian Roulette or vaccines at this point since nearly everyone has natural immunity which has an unknown efficacy and duration. Just continue to wear a mask for the rest of your life. Want are you even arguing at this point? You scared?
Says the guy who's willing to get a booster shot every week.

LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
  1. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Biden said he would fix covid

Says the guy who's willing to get a booster shot every week. LMAO!
  2. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Now ain't that some shit
  3. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Lol. Send in the military or something. Find those rascals that left the concentration camp and bring them to justice.
  4. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Imagine being this guy

You’re welcome to meet up with me and we can see who’s the pussy big talker. Hope all you morons wise up instead of playing Russian Roulette with every new variant. Otherwise, Darwin will get you and no one will GAF. We will piss on your grave. -UCFmikes
  5. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Stock market is doing great today

Yes dumbass, it's poor people that worry about the stock market. Do you even think about what you are posting?
  6. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Derp.
  7. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Why are you so afraid?
  8. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Rittenhouse trial is over before it begins

Guns ensure peace.
  9. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

10. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Glenn Beck

Been listening for 20 years.
  11. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Glenn Beck

I got to be on the air on his show this morning, which was pretty cool. Had never tried calling in before so I was surprised I got through.
  12. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Stock market is doing great today

Not even because of an interest rate hike. It's because the FED said they are gonna stop pumping money into the stock market, which should tell us everything we need to know about why it's so high to begin with.
  13. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Well that just got real. Not unexpected, but being named under oath is kind of a big deal.
  14. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

Rittenhouse trial is over before it begins

Or maybe it is because rage and vengeance have replaced peace and kindness.
  15. [IMG alt="Crazyhole"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/ucf/data/avatars/s/24/24872.jpg?1545141859[/IMG]

New Twitter CEO

No more videos or pictures of rioters, looters, or arsonists in action because they are private individuals.

Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet

Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet

It’s either Russian Roulette or vaccines at this point since nearly everyone has natural immunity which has an unknown efficacy and duration.
And the vaccines are better than natural immunity?! That all aside ...

Just continue to wear a mask for the rest of your life. Want are you even arguing at this point? You scared?
I'm going to only say this once ...

I wear the respirator with P100 biological/chemical masks at the games because when I come to the games, I'm staying with my parents in Oviedo (I live/work in Birmingham/Huntsville, AL), they are in their 70s, and my diminished, immocompromised brother also lives with them.

So please stop being a total dickhead about the mask. Seriously.

I'm not wearing it for myself, I'm wearing it so when I'm around 40,000 other people -- at least 500+ close contact -- I'm not letting it get into my upper respiratory tract. I don't wear it often, just at the games when I'm -- again -- going to be in close contact with at least 500+ people. Not for myself, but my 72-73yo parents and immunocompromised brother.

Okay?! Some of us trying to be very considerate about others, no matter how rude and insulting people are -- including in-person. Yes, I'm the butt of jokes because of it, but I care far more about my parents and my brother than some of you assholes. I stopped bringing my camera 7 or so years ago, but the masks will continue.

It's kinda amazing how much you guys are total bullshit artists with allegedly 'caring' and 'we know best,' when you pull that shit, and it's unrelenting. Some of us actually and really do care, and aren't interested in 'popular opinion' on 'what's most effective.' You just live to insult and not care, the hatred is real, and vaccines are your excuse, even with those of us who have been vaccinated and plan on getting a Booster.

Your level of asshole, trolling and posting abuse really should have limits at some point.

I wear the respirator with P100 biological/chemical masks at the games because when I come to the games, I'm staying with my parents in Oviedo (I live/work in Birmingham/Huntsville, AL), they are in their 70s, and my diminished, immocompromised brother also lives with them.

I'm not wearing it for myself, I'm wearing it so when I'm around 40,000 other people -- at least 500+ close contact -- I'm not letting it get into my upper respiratory tract. I don't wear it often, just at the games when I'm -- again -- going to be in close contact with at least 500+ people. Not for myself, but my 72-73yo parents and immunocompromised brother.

Okay?! Some of us trying to be very considerate about others, no matter how rude and insulting people are -- including in-person. Yes, I'm the butt of jokes because of it, but I care far more about my parents and my brother than some of you assholes. I stopped bringing my camera 7 or so years ago, but the masks will continue.

It's kinda amazing how much you guys are total bullshit artists with allegedly 'caring' and 'we know best,' when you pull that shit, and it's unrelenting. Some of us actually and really do care, and aren't interested in 'popular opinion' on 'what's most effective.' You just live to insult and not care, the hatred is real, and vaccines are your excuse, even with those of us who have been vaccinated and plan on getting a Booster.
Sorry. I’m color blind and don’t read red print

Your level of asshole, trolling and posting abuse really should have limits at some point.
You’re whole fukcing world is immunocompromised? That’s a bunch of BS. Just give them COVID and feed them ivermectin and be done with it. You’re welcome fatty

Bahahahahahahaha! Mike says he can just live his life since he's vaccinated. Sorry bub, Joe might have something to say about that.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT