ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

I know numbers are hard for you but once again this is not correct.

73% of all adults are fully vaccinated.

Just 60% of the entire US populace is vaccinated. That leaves 132M Americans unvaccinated that Delta can rip through as it's currently doing in the midwest and northern US.

And just like every single report from every single hospital during the summer, 90%+ of everyone in the hospital for COVID, or dying from COVID, is an unvaccinated moron.

You missed the bulk of the Delta surge this summer in the WC but it truly was an impressive anti-intellectual circle jerk (that is still ongoing BTW) between low-IQs knighttime, Crazy, Boston, and UCFBS, the latter of whom was in and out of a mental institution so his posts came in bulk. These four idiots really do not understand math and 100% buy the bullshit on Twitter from some whack job over what science has to say about this.

Oh, and they REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! BIG PHARMA!!!!!!!!! like a quartet of feces-slinging monkeys ad nauseam.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
You missed the bulk of the Delta surge this summer in the WC but it truly was an impressive anti-intellectual circle jerk (that is still ongoing BTW) between low-IQs knighttime, Crazy, Boston, and UCFBS, the latter of whom was in and out of a mental institution so his posts came in bulk. These four idiots really do not understand math and 100% buy the bullshit on Twitter from some whack job over what science has to say about this.

Oh, and they REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! BIG PHARMA!!!!!!!!! like a quartet of feces-slinging monkeys ad nauseam.

Unfortunately UCFBS also spammed the Dungeon with this 6,000 words of COVID conspiracy and insanity per day, so I got to see that but definitely missed the WC anti-vaxx circle jerk from the summer.

I just love the sweet irony of people who refuse to get vaccinated and push conspiracy theories to tell others not to get vaccinated, openly pondering why people are still dying of COVID.

Unfortunately UCFBS also spammed the Dungeon with this 6,000 words of COVID conspiracy and insanity per day, so I got to see that but definitely missed the WC anti-vaxx circle jerk from the summer.

I just love the sweet irony of people who refuse to get vaccinated and push conspiracy theories to tell others not to get vaccinated, openly pondering why people are still dying of COVID.
Nobody is telling people to not get vaccinated.

You guys still listening to unvaccinated turds eating horse paste, shilling gold, posting deleted tweets and opinions from undertakers named O’loonybin?

FUNERAL DIRECTORS!!!!! are now experts in the critical decision regarding whether or not to take a vaccination. THEY MUST BE HEARD!!!!

• Haha
LMMFAO.

Nahhhhhh, you just spend all day and night making fun of people who get it and say it's 100% ineffective.
Nah, it's like 30% effective.

I will make fun of people that get vaccinated for Omicron. That's just irrational fear leading your decision making and it deserves to be mocked.

There is a spineless corrupt MD in the dungeon that I have taken to task for being an underperforming coward. I wonder if this is him? 💰🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Crazyhole
Nah, it's like 30% effective.

I will make fun of people that get vaccinated for Omicron. That's just irrational fear leading your decision making and it deserves to be mocked.

Link to proof that any vaccine is 30% effective?

At the very least, this kind of stuff reeks of the pharmaceutical companies having too much influence.

The spineless frontline MDs telling vaccine injured they have “anxiety” instead of reporting is a major part of the problem.

It’s funny, in the dungeon they are still fixated on the “trust your big medicine doctor” narrative . Doctors know best 😂 when it’s pretty clear they are clueless and very capable of doing harm

Many of these guys have been corrupt and compromised long before covid. The MD in the dungeon I lit up is definitely corrupt. It’s why the Sunshine Law was enacted.

Up to 800k souls we’re murdered by off label over prescription of vioxx. Corrupted MDs like 85’s favorite Eric Topol killed half his patients with vioxx and banked major coin in commissions . After killing his patients, he went after Merck while at the same time telling his hedge fund cronies to short their stock. Caught red handed, he was forced to donate his hedge fund profits to charity 💰🤦‍♀️

If you can't get a higher percentage of people to even start getting the vaccine, just sell more doses to the ones that already have.

Let’s see if Pfizer retracts its propaganda on VE with Omicron. The CEO only came out with the 4th booster narrative after the independent labs finally sacked up and contradicted Pfizer’s findings

When #1 Pharma shill Peter Hotez is challenging the narrative, you got problems . There are others too. Look for them to start coming out of the closet on vaccine injuries next

FGIiLP1XMAAcnXp

Good study on booster antibody fade. Confirms independent labs findings of VE fade over time. Boosters are needed every three months. UK and Israel already adopted that policy.

Looks like 30% to 50% VE first month after boost and 0 to 20% three months out

The vaccines are clearly failing. What else is in the toolbox? Molnupiravir to save the day! 💰🤦‍♀️

Good study on booster antibody fade. Confirms independent labs findings of VE fade over time. Boosters are needed every three months. UK and Israel already adopted that policy.

Looks like 30% to 50% VE first month after boost and 0 to 20% three months out

The vaccines are clearly failing. What else is in the toolbox? Molnupiravir to save the day! 💰🤦‍♀️

@UCFKnight85

More covid vaccine injury propaganda 🙄

Hey Crazy Mike will you be asking everyone you meet to see their government papers? Your Lord and savior says we must do so for a vaccine that barely works for one month

If you can't get a higher percentage of people to even start getting the vaccine, just sell more doses to the ones that already have.

You losers still scared of COVID and vaccines? I know I’m in your head @Boston.Knight even though you try to act like you’re ignoring me. You going to continue cowering at home ingesting horse paste or you going to the Garparilla bowl where I can make fun of you?

Oh… that’s right, you can’t fly. 😂😂😂😂

I know numbers are hard for you but once again this is not correct.

73% of all adults are fully vaccinated.

Just 60% of the entire US populace is vaccinated. That leaves 132M Americans unvaccinated that Delta can rip through as it's currently doing in the midwest and northern US.

And just like every single report from every single hospital during the summer, 90%+ of everyone in the hospital for COVID, or dying from COVID, is an unvaccinated moron.

Don’t waste your time trying to crunch numbers with a handyman who is still trying to figure out how to replace a washer on a garbage disposal 😂

His only statistics training is counting how many “technical degrees” someone named Knighttime needs to change a lightbulb

We have known for a while after 3 months the efficacy drops significantly.

Yep, there are real world studies from outbreaks that all showed weak VE after 3 months.

In other news, more pharmaceutical industry propaganda for 5 year olds. These guys are relentless

Im not anti vax but i got covid after my first moderna shot in april. I think with my natural immunity im gonna ride it out from here. Covid was a rough 3 day ordeal for me and i can kick it again if needed without 18 boosters

Wait, I thought the booster was the key to defending against Omicron. Well, maybe the 4th shot is the one to do the trick.
Imagine having such shit for brains and being so pathetic that you search Twitter 24/7, post it and NEVER EVEN READ THE TWEETS THAT YOU POST!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine having such shit for brains and being so pathetic that you search Twitter 24/7, post it and NEVER EVEN READ THE TWEETS THAT YOU POST!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Since you are also reading impaired and have no comprehension skills beyond finding videos of people jerking off:

It's only a matter of time and that will be the narrative. These bozos that can't comprehend the headline I shared will probably think that 4 shots makes sense and scramble to get in line for it.

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

It's only a matter of time and that will be the narrative. These bozos that can't comprehend the headline I shared will probably think that 4 shots makes sense and scramble to get in line for it.

When you got shills Peter Hotez and many of his other CNN cronies questioning durability and efficacy, you got problems.

In other words, Hotez realizes he’s sitting on a losing hand and has begun the walk back. It will take months to complete though

Look for more and more MDs to finally honor their sacred oath of do no harm and come out of the closet on vaccine injuries, remdesivir, and poor standard of care

Reactions: Crazyhole
17 billion dollars in US taxpayer money.
Government mandating the use of the vaccines.
FDA reviewed the data in 108 days and gave authorization.

Yet they need 75 years to turn over the data to the public.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
17 billion dollars in US taxpayer money.
Government mandating the use of the vaccines.
FDA reviewed the data in 108 days and gave authorization.

Yet they need 75 years to turn over the data to the public.

Are you capable of admitting that almost every COVID death in this country since May'ish of this year is due to people refusing to be vaccinated? Is that on the table for you or do you believe in a theory that this is all conspiracy and wrong?

Are you capable of admitting that almost every COVID death in this country since May'ish of this year is due to people refusing to be vaccinated? Is that on the table for you or do you believe in a theory that this is all conspiracy and wrong?
I think there is truth in both. First of all, I don't get too concerned about something that kills less than 2/10ths of a percent of the population over the course of a year. The seemingly irrational response to that leads me to believe that this isn't about public health. As far as the unvaccinated dying more than the vaccinated, sure. It's still a pretty small number and certainly not worth what we spent to get here.

I think there is truth in both. First of all, I don't get too concerned about something that kills less than 2/10ths of a percent of the population over the course of a year. The seemingly irrational response to that leads me to believe that this isn't about public health. As far as the unvaccinated dying more than the vaccinated, sure. It's still a pretty small number and certainly not worth what we spent to get here.

So 793,000 Americans dying of a single, particular virus in a 2 year period doesn't warrant a public health response?

The fact that the majority of those deaths occurred in 2021, during a time when vaccines were readily available to anyone who wanted one? That doesn't concern you?

Let me ask then, how many dead Americans would it have taken for you to think that investing in these vaccines was "worth it"? 2M? 5M? Half the population of Florida?

So 793,000 Americans dying of a single, particular virus in a 2 year period doesn't warrant a public health response? The fact that the majority of those deaths occurred in 2021, during a time when vaccines were readily available to anyone who wanted one? That doesn't concern you?
Board members gave up trying to understand Crazyhole and the rest of our anti-vax crowd long ago.

I’ll debate you on that 85, because that’s flat out propaganda and BS that I already debunked in the dungeon. Coming from you though, I would expect nothing else but half assed propaganda

I have schooled 85 in a number of debates in the past. Really sad to see him drink the MSM koolaid and worship at the feet of his Lord and savior Fauci

You guys are literally trying to have a conversation with a 43 year-old unemployed, suicidal, celibate loser who is obsessed with the WC, COVID and vaccines

He doesn’t comprehend the most basic concepts and is just looking for attention

It’s easier to just trash this whole thread as a big circlejerk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT