ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Nope. Please read Boston’s many megalomaniacal posts on this and quit playing stupid.

Im here. What exactly have I said is wrong? Ol’ BK is batting 1000 on this clusterfuk.

My only question is if you will be around long enough to see the complete withdrawal of mRNA. With all those boosters, your heart will be so pock marked from LNP expressing S protein, and general toxicity it’s only how much life expectancy reduced, not if

Oh he scaaarrred

Im here. What exactly have I said is wrong? Ol’ BK is batting 1000 on this clusterfuk.

My only question is if you will be around long enough to see the complete withdrawal of mRNA. With all those boosters, your heart will be so pock marked from LNP expressing S protein, and general toxicity it’s only how much life expectancy reduced, not if

circlejerk.gif

A true legend in his own mind.

Batting 1000 with his deleted tweets and thought provoking nonsense from FUNERAL DIRECTORS.

You’re cheap entertainment at best.

Whoever first came here and labeled this a circlejerk got it 100% right. These losers literally have been pulling their puds over deleted Twitter posts for months, while the unvaccinated, not scared don’t even talk about this anymore 😂

Whoever first came here and labeled this a circlejerk got it 100% right. These losers literally have been pulling their puds over deleted Twitter posts for months, while the unvaccinated, not scared don’t even talk about this anymore 😂
Only pussies like you were scared of covid in the first place. That's why you get jabbed on a regular basis and still wear a mask when told.

Only pussies like you were scared of covid in the first place. That's why you get jabbed on a regular basis and still wear a mask when told.
Little obsessed, unvaccinated, crybaby searching Twitter 24/7 and banging blowup dolls in his mothers basement because he’s scared of COVID and vaccines

mijjBrGP19oLf_F-y7kQ_fZon1WxokWChy2caGkvLiTy2MpogTnoY-ujYlAoh-JeRXRPG4aFNnEoKqkuX6Z13u0XG-nMQ3MG5kLIDNzppvx5tmP5fHmcUMUYCE8E0o7oteNW_DW5oVCNPEvJxCZb6AIhEbDBJiOS46G7VQ

Wow, first Mr. Vaccine Paul Offit flipped on mRNA boosters due to safety. Now Peter Hotez is waking up to reality

These guys know all about the injuries but are justifying it as acceptable minority harm. Hence, why they are flipping all the sudden. They know a losing hand when they see it

Wow, first Mr. Vaccine Paul Offit flipped on mRNA boosters due to safety. Now Peter Hotez is waking up to reality

These guys know all about the injuries but are justifying it as acceptable minority harm. Hence, why they are flipping all the sudden. They know a losing hand when they see it

Hotez is really walking the line there. Kind of hard to believe after all this time.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
It's kinda sickening how pro-vax some people are ... to the point they are ignoring the real statisitics.

Anyone pointing out the realities -- from countless, highly regarded journals, even (now) former FDA officials who have had to publish outside the US -- can only be 'anti-vaxxers' to them.

No, we're just anti-bullshit, and we're tired of the false narratives. This has long been endemic, and the current vaccine vectors are grossly incomplete. Everyone keeps acting like they are useful.

The reality is that Pharma has actually been failing us since the outsourcing of '90s, but the sheep that believe all vaccines are useful and harmless from Day 1 refuse to believe that. Historically, that has been quite different.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
It's kinda sickening how pro-vax some people are ... to the point they are ignoring the real statisitics.

Anyone pointing out the realities -- from countless, highly regarded journals, even (now) former FDA officials who have had to publish outside the US -- can only be 'anti-vaxxers' to them.

No, we're just anti-bullshit, and we're tired of the false narratives. This has long been endemic, and the current vaccine vectors are grossly incomplete. Everyone keeps acting like they are useful.

The reality is that Pharma has actually been failing us since the outsourcing of '90s, but the sheep that believe all vaccines are useful and harmless from Day 1 refuse to believe that. Historically, that has been quite different.
What's truly bizarre to me is that there are people that believe that literally any and every report of someone suffering a side effect or death from the vax is just lying. Even to the point where they deny every VAERS report and Pfizers own data. It's all lies!

What's truly bizarre to me is that there are people that believe that literally any and every report of someone suffering a side effect or death from the vax is just lying. Even to the point where they deny every VAERS report and Pfizers own data. It's all lies!

circlejerk.gif

1430b.jpg

What new conspiracy theories does the circle jerk crew have for us today?
Don't know yet. Is it a conspiracy theory to say that you're going to get another booster shot paid for by my tax dollars, for a variant that has killed zero people worldwide, and that you're still going to wear a mask when you get on an airplane?

Don't know yet. Is it a conspiracy theory to say that you're going to get another booster shot paid for by my tax dollars, for a variant that has killed zero people worldwide, and that you're still going to wear a mask when you get on an airplane?
You don’t pay tax dollars. You’re an unemployed 43 year-old loser sitting at home jerking off to Twitter 24/7

You don’t get on an airplane. You’re an unemployed 43 year-old loser sitting at home jerking off to Twitter 24/7

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
You don’t pay tax dollars. You’re an unemployed 43 year-old loser sitting at home jerking off to Twitter 24/7

You don’t get on an airplane. You’re an unemployed 43 year-old loser sitting at home jerking off to Twitter 24/7

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
When was the last time you got on a plane?

Did you wear a mask?
Are you freaking serious? It’s mandatory. There are huge fines if you don’t. That’s why I know the 3 circlejerkateers are staying at home obsessing over COVID and vaccines. You all certainly haven’t been flying anywhere good

Are you freaking serious? It’s mandatory. There are huge fines if you don’t. That’s why I know the 3 circlejerkateers are staying at home obsessing over COVID and vaccines. You all certainly haven’t been flying anywhere good
Lol. Like I've been saying, you talk a big game but will do whatever you are told, even if it makes no sense.

I didn't wear a mask when they were required here. I wear them on a plane obviously but I do the chin diaper deal most of the time on a plane.
Oooh.., you’re such a rebel. I bet you are the biggest fukcing pussy in real life

Lol. Like I've been saying, you talk a big game but will do whatever you are told, even if it makes no sense.
Lol!!! It’s the law shit for brains. You can sit at home by yourself fantasizing about Twitter and having sex with your boyfriend @KNIGHTTIME^ while the rest of us travel the world

Oooh.., you’re such a rebel. I bet you are the biggest fukcing pussy in real life
Says the guy that still follows the arrows at the grocery store. Stay safe Mike. Use the elbow bump. Wear the mask. Stay 6 feet apart.

Says the guy that still follows the arrows at the grocery store. Stay safe Mike. Use the elbow bump. Wear the mask. Stay 6 feet apart.
Yeah that’s me loser. If you ever left your house, you would know that there hasn’t been arrows for a year 😂😂😂

You probably have arrows in your mother’s basement 😂

Yeah that’s me loser. If you ever left your house, you would know that there hasn’t been arrows for a year 😂😂😂

You probably have arrows in your mother’s basement 😂
We all know that it's you. Because you comply and always will, no matter how ridiculous it is. Then you go full Brawndo towards anybody that actually questions the stupidity of it all. Fear does that to people, and it's why you've admitted in the past that you'll get as many boosters as they recommend you get.

We all know that it's you. Because you comply and always will, no matter how ridiculous it is. Then you go full Brawndo towards anybody that actually questions the stupidity of it all. Fear does that to people, and it's why you've admitted in the past that you'll get as many boosters as they recommend you get.
Get a life. People aren’t even talking about this anymore. Boosters take 5 minutes and I don’t even have to leave the office. I basically go everywhere and do everything without a mask

Only the unvaccinated are posting about this. You are the only one living in fear. Are you still thinking about killing yourself?

Get a life. People aren’t even talking about this anymore. You are the only one living in fear. Are you still thinking about killing yourself?
Lol. It's kind of funny really that you claim to be on the right, and yet are so willing to comply and defend the policies of the authoritarian left. What's that all about?

Lol. It's kind of funny really that you claim to be on the right, and yet are so willing to comply and defend the policies of the authoritarian left. What's that all about?
You’re just pissed off, because you’re celibate, have no friends and have no life.

Bahahahahahaha! I think it's pretty obvious which one of us is pissed off. Now go put your mask back on.
You’re just pissed off, because you’re celibate, have no friends and have no life.

I would be pissed off too if this is how I spent my Saturday. Pathetic 😂😂😂😂

Have fun spending Sunday with your make believe friends

gangs-all-here-spongebob.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT