ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Double vaxxed people have a negative efficacy against Omicron. Should be interesting to see what happens to the triple vaxxed as time goes on.

Yep, Omicron is disproportionately impacting the double jabbed. Sounds like ADE to me. ADE will not turn everyone into covid zombies. If ADE is ... "a thing", the expectation is that it will present on a sliding scale, with the most vulnerable impacted the worst

Reactions: wjustincottrell
No one ever said that vaccines would totally stop the spread of COVID. Once again, you're just inventing shit to respond to. Anti-vaxxism has fried your brain.
Then what was with the whole "if you get vaxxed, you don't have to wear a mask anymore" thing?

Oh look- more data showing that breakthrough infections are happening at an extremely low rate

No one ever said that vaccines would totally stop the spread of COVID. Once again, you're just inventing shit to respond to. Anti-vaxxism has fried your brain.
I mean, the President of the United States made these comments:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations"

"This is a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die"

Double vaxxed people have a negative efficacy against Omicron. Should be interesting to see what happens to the triple vaxxed as time goes on.
Doctors and researchers can point this out, and people will believe it's impossible.

But stimulating the immune system doesn't always have the intended results. If it did, then we'd always approve every medicine or vaccine, and never yank them either for that matter. And then there are the allegedly 'inactive' ingredients, especailly the ones purposely designed to hold off the immune system or prevent the body from doing things, until the payload is delivered to where it is desired. Yeah, those have no effects either on anyone.

Ignorance is bliss for way, way too many people.

Then what was with the whole "if you get vaxxed, you don't have to wear a mask anymore" thing?
I mean, the President of the United States made these comments:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations"

"This is a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die"
@UCFKnight85 ... not only you did, and called me all sorts insults for posting the early 2021 February Time magazine article on the design and intent of the current vaccines, among other studies that proved the Time article true in actual effect, but the President did.

You're also still pushing vaccination and mandates to 'protect others' and 'herd immunity.' I don't know where people like yourself remove half your brain and ignore the fact that herd immunity actually requires a vaccine to significantly reduce secondary transmission, but you have ... and repeatedly.

Now that all said ...

We're looking at some seriously poor statistics for the vaccinated right now, and possibly worse statistics than the unvaccinated, let alone Boosted, with Omicron.

The narrative is not looking good ... not at all.

The narrative is not looking good ... not at all.

That's my concern too - ADE or more broadly vaccine enhanced disease. With the elderly, you might not have a long treatment window.

That data is very early though and likely confounded, but the longer it keeps holding up, the greater the chance we're experiencing some sort of vaccine enhanced disease

That's my concern too - ADE or more broadly vaccine enhanced disease. With the elderly, you might not have a long treatment window.

That data is very early though and likely confounded, but the longer it keeps holding up, the greater the chance we're experiencing some sort of vaccine enhanced disease
Right now there are enough conflicting studies that many people are being 'called out' on just 'assuming' things, like a 3rd shot, even 4th shot (can we stop calling them Boosters, they are the original vax, unchanged or reduced dosage), allegedly work better against Omicron, but even Delta as well.

Credit the, now departed, FDA leaders who predicted this too. People really need to read those top experts who haven't stopped publishing. They just publish largely outside the US now, where it's not 'career suicide.'

"Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives."

Reactions: UCFBS
thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png
"Under section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), when the Secretary of HHS declares that an emergency use authorization is appropriate, FDA may authorize unapproved medical products or unapproved uses of approved medical products to be used in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions caused by CBRN threat agents when certain criteria are met, including there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives."

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

Dr Mike, would you please explain to me why Moderna and J&J vaxxes still have EUAs if the Pfizer vaccine is approved and available? You claim to be a doctor so I would assume you are closer to having an understanding of this than the rest of us.

Reactions: UCFBS
circlejerk.gif
Dr Mike, would you please explain to me why Moderna and J&J vaxxes still have EUAs if the Pfizer vaccine is approved and available? You claim to be a doctor so I would assume you are closer to having an understanding of this than the rest of us.

circlejerk.gif

So, as a doctor, your response to a legitimate question is to find memes of black men masturbating.
Black men? Hell, I thought it was an African tribe.

FYI, when it comes to circle jerk memes in response to our Usual Suspects' non-stop, anti-vax bullsh!t, the rest of us don't see color.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

It's kind of funny that big gay Mike tries to make fun of me for choosing to be celibate. The truth is that neither of us are getting any pussy, but he's personally whittled his dick down to a nub while I'm still the man I was 10 years ago.

It's kind of funny that big gay Mike tries to make fun of me for choosing to be celibate. The truth is that neither of us are getting any pussy, but he's personally whittled his dick down to a nub while I'm still the man I was 10 years ago.

cry-baby2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Black men? Hell, I thought it was an African tribe.

FYI, when it comes to circle jerk memes in response to our Usual Suspects' non-stop, anti-vax bullsh!t, the rest of us don't see color.
So do you have any thoughts on why we are still using EUA vaccines when there is an approved one?

The wonderful thing about attacking President Biden on COVID is that Chuds like you get a TWOFER:
1) you can whine about his....GASP!....'heavy-handed bordering on dictatorial ways of pressuring the public to get vaccinated;'
and
2) you can also whine about HIS COVID death count when Chuds like you fight him tooth and nail over it.

The wonderful thing about attacking President Biden on COVID is that Chuds like you get a TWOFER:
1) you can whine about his....GASP!....'heavy-handed bordering on dictatorial ways of pressuring the public to get vaccinated;'
and
2) you can also whine about HIS COVID death count when Chuds like you fight him tooth and nail over it.
Oh no, didn’t you hear???!! Melvin may or may not have gotten the vaccine!

Admit his failure. He said he would fix it. More deaths in 2021 with a chud president vs 2020 without a vaccine.

I love your logic here:

- Refuse the vaccine and tell others to refuse the vaccine too. Spread lies about vaccine.
- Millions others don’t take vaccine
- Those people go to the hospital and many of them die
- Spread continues unabated
- Blame Biden for all of the above as you continue refusing the vaccine and lying about the vaccine
- repeat

I mean, Biden sucks but you idiots are the reason COVID is still a major problem, not him.

Just found this new gem. super immunity!
I am due to get my booster next week, I want to know how to get super duper doubled up maximum immunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT