ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Yeah but if they had a 4th shot they would be fine. 🤔

Pfizer executives 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

Yeah but if they had a 4th shot they would be fine. 🤔

Pfizer executives 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

images

The unvaccinated are almost exclusively the ones filling hospitals and dying around the world and yet the Circle Jerk Boyz here are convincing themselves they’re on the right side of this manufactured debate 😂
Let's assume that is true. Why has Cornell university gone to remote learning because of a covid outbreak then? 97% vaccinated, so there should be no chance of any of them being hospitalized or dying. Does the administration not know that these kids and staff are protected?

Let's assume that is true. Why has Cornell university gone to remote learning because of a covid outbreak then? 97% vaccinated, so there should be no chance of any of them being hospitalized or dying. Does the administration not know that these kids and staff are protected?
Let’s assume that you weren’t a complete loser, had a job and didn’t sit at home in your mother’s basement all day

Don’t know. Don’t care. Totally irrelevant to my point.

Don’t know. Don’t care. Totally irrelevant to my point.
What exactly is your point? If vaccination doesn't mean that people can go back to normal life (as evidenced by the Cornell story), don't you think this whole deal has something more going on other than just public health?

Goal posts are now moved from two weeks to slow the spread to more restrictions, boosters shots often, and still wear a mask with the vaccine not effective.

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status
Washington State Department of Health December 08, 2021

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 08, 2021
Summary
Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 16 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year- olds.
Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year- olds.
Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year- olds.
• 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

What exactly is your point? If vaccination doesn't mean that people can go back to normal life (as evidenced by the Cornell story), don't you think this whole deal has something more going on other than just public health?
Goal posts are now moved from two weeks to slow the spread to more restrictions, boosters shots often, and still wear a mask with the vaccine not effective.

images

You are the dumbest shit for brains on Earth. Go back to installing garbage disposals in the bathroom sink and stick your head in one
^^^^^so dumb that she thinks people have garbage disposals on bathroom sinks.

Remember when it was a conspiracy theory that the vaccines could cause blood clots? Of course you do.

Remember when it was a conspiracy theory that the vaccines could cause blood clots? Of course you do.
Bipolar? Hardly. Situational depression, and I didnt go to a crazy house, i went to an addiction facility and was sent home the next day after the screening determined that I wasnt addicted to anything.

-CrazyAhole

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough.

I always spend December 31st running around paying bills and collecting on invoices. Well for me, the last stop of the day was a little bit disturbing. I stopped at a customers home to grab a check for work that I did at their rentals. This guy is in his mid-80s, somewhat mentally disabled, and one of the hardest people in the world to talk to. Nice guy, just weird. He's got a philipino mail order bride thats in her late 60s and she answered the door. Well lo and behold, here's Jerry wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a mask. Balls and cock just hanging out like its no big deal. I jokingly told him that it's pretty cold outside by the looks of things and it went entirely over his head. His wife sits down at the desk to write me a check and Jerry comes in, in all his glory and plops down on the couch sitting next to it. The dude has a pretty impressive belly, so naturally when he sat it pulled his shirt up, exposing even more of his "glory". She didn't even seem to care. For the next 20 minutes, I heard everything OAN has ever said about Joe Biden from an elderly half-retarded man with no pants on and his mail-order bride. He spent quite a bit of time talking about his gun and how he would use it if necessary, and she was very upset that China now owns the White House.

Yes, this is a real story. Goodbye and good riddance 2020.

-Crazyhole

I post factual information that unvaccinated people are almost exclusively going to the hospital and dying.

You cite some random policy from Cornell.

See how stupid that sounds? You’re probably just deflecting from the fact that your viewpoint is killing thousands of people a day.

Annnnnnnnnd now Melvin is back to playing his "am I vaccinated or not????" game. You're not. No one gets vaccinated and then spends 8-10 hours a day, every day, since the summer making fun of it and saying it's useless/crying about big Pharma.

This is almost as pathetic as celibate Crazy faking getting COVID and telling people he was going into organ failure. Or him making up that his father-in-law died because he got the vaccine.

Pathetic.

I post factual information that unvaccinated people are almost exclusively going to the hospital and dying.

You cite some random policy from Cornell.

See how stupid that sounds? You’re probably just deflecting from the fact that your viewpoint is killing thousands of people a day.
So the story from Cornell isn't factual?

Good article. The unvaccinated have been filling our hospitals for a year now and costing everyone a fortune to care for their ignorant asses.

All lies.

Vaccines kill people. They don't do anything to help you stay out of the hospital. You have a better chance of dying from taking the vaccine than you do from catching COVID. BIG PHARMA!!!!!! The majority of the population is vaccinated and still catching COVID and dying. The only resistance to this is horse paste and natural immunity. The Boosters will kill you as well. My father-in-law took a vaccine and died 37 seconds later. I had COVID and went into organ failure, and it's no big deal. It's just the sniffles. I can't recommend to anyone to take the vaccines or the booster.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT