ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Typical brawndo! response. You can't prove the claim and neither can 85, so you just throw out an insult.
Nobody want to waste the time on you explaining your stupidity, so that you have someone to talk to, since you’re lonely and looking for attention in your WC life

We are all vaccinated and feel perfectly fine with it. We don’t even click on your garbage, so you’re wasting your time which you have plenty of.

These conversations are for scared, unsure, unvaccinated morons who argue with each other during a circlejerk

It looks like as the 2nd shot antibodies wear off, you are actually in a worse position than if you'd only gotten one shot or none at all. If that trend continues, we are going to be looking at an even higher rate of infection among the boosted in 3 or 4 months. It's almost as if the shots are destroying your immune system and you'll be forever dependent on the vaccine to fight off the virus.

+1 , the early epi data against the double jabbed is really disturbing. It suggests vaccine enhanced disease. What a clusterfook.

mRNA and covid vaccines are going to go down as the biggest medical malpractice for generations to come. I expect to see a sliding scale of long term damage that has only just begun

+1 , the early epi data against the double jabbed is really disturbing. It suggests vaccine enhanced disease. What a clusterfook.

mRNA and covid vaccines are going to go down as the biggest medical malpractice for generations to come. I expect to see a sliding scale of long term damage that has only just begun
Exhibit A. Right on cue! 😂😂😂😂

It's early but it does indicate a trend. And seeing it in multiple countries lends credence to the theory.

The long term damage is clearly becoming evident to your unvaccinated, COVID obsessed brain 😂

The summary boosted infected doesn’t even match the breakout of booster infected. 17 vs 19. Real scientific studies don’t fuk up basic reconciliation of data like that.
2 people probably had birthdays and were counted on both breakdowns. Doesn't seem like something to get in a twit about.

2 people probably had birthdays and were counted on both breakdowns. Doesn't seem like something to get in a twit about.

I don’t believe anything that you repost from your Russian bot echo chamber but it’s just funny when basic data errors make the data even more laughably unbelievable

I don’t believe anything that you repost from your Russian bot echo chamber but it’s just funny when basic data errors make the data even more laughably unbelievable
The numbers are consistent with what the US is reporting. Is that due to Russian bots as well?

They never intended to have things go back to normal. Any conservative should be able to see that by now, since this is entirely consistent with every other aspect of the progressive agenda.
But sure, just believe that "this time it's different"

Nope. Continue to wear masks on planes until you eat for 30 mins on the plane and the requirement goes away. Covid doesn't spread while you eat.
Maybe the right way to look at this is: Fauci admits that he is incapable of providing the scientific knowledge required for the US to no longer have to wear masks.

Is NYC testing vaccinated people at the same rate as unvaccinated people? I thought they had exemptions for testing if you got the jab.

Duno man but I’m confident you will attempt to spin what that data says however you need it to spin

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
New York with all their commie restrictions, mandates, and vaccine demands just had 22k daily infections.

Vaccine is slowing the spread. 🤣

Pfizer executives going....🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
NY

commie

Daily infections

vaccines don’t work

It’s like clockwork with this moron.

Well it is clock work. Vaccines will stop the spread...no we need boosters....no we need boosters and masks...no pfizer says by 2025 it will get better.

But chuds like you will beg for more restrictions in the name of "science".
They don't get it. At some point, the hammer is going to come down hard on people that aren't fully vaxxed, and they will laugh and cheer. And then after a while, they'll find themselves in a position where the hammer may come down hard on them, but they won't have us to stand with them anymore.

I’m delighted to see that hard data from the epicenter of COVID spread in America still went unread by the resident dolts and the usual talking points have resumed.

• Haha
I’m delighted to see that hard data from the epicenter of COVID spread in America still went unread by the resident dolts and the usual talking points have resumed.
I read it, but what is there to glean from it without all of the necessary data?

Meanwhile:

We know everything we need to know about this "study"

New York with all their commie restrictions, mandates, and vaccine demands just had 22k daily infections.

Vaccine is slowing the spread. 🤣

Pfizer executives going....🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Not to mention Carnival Cruises currently has an outbreak on one of their ships… and they required vaccination to board.

at this point the data strongly suggests yhat the vaccines do a good job at minimizing symptoms and reducing hospitalizations but they do nothing to prevent infection

Not to mention Carnival Cruises currently has an outbreak on one of their ships… and they required vaccination to board.

at this point the data strongly suggests yhat the vaccines do a good job at minimizing symptoms and reducing hospitalizations but they do nothing to prevent infection
Too bad the vaccines don't do a good job of keeping authoritarian politicians at bay. That is their biggest failure.

Too bad the vaccines don't do a good job of keeping authoritarian politicians at bay. That is their biggest failure.

thumb_tell-omg-imgoing-to-everyone-about-this-has-no-friends-lonely-53192384.png

Trump is in his 70s. It makes total sense for him from a risk mitigation standpoint to re-vaccinate with the same vaccine we're '100% marketing' as 'The Boosters.'

Of course, the lack of actually updating the spike, the whole, original plan for 'The Boosters,' is why the entire FDA expert leadership has changed. I hope everyone understands this. Speaking of which ...

Other countries are not doing what we're doing when it comes any of this, and our utterly lack of data compared to the rest of the west is why the US CDC has become a complete embarrassment. We're literally pushing vaccines and Boosters in ways that even the Israelis are not -- especially kids.

E.g., the Israelis have vaccinated only 60K kids, it's 100% tracked and there are no mandates on kids. Here in the US, we've done 4M, and there are mandates, and there is no tracking for issues at all.

When Pharma actually updates the spike, as was promised with mRNA, instead of using a nearly 2-year old synthesis that some are starting to state is actually a 'vector' for attack now with Omicron, I'll get it. Until then, no ... we have 0 data, except, of course, 'pushing existing product for $0 R&D.' Not my words, but the former FDA experts and WHO.

P.S. Partially in the CDC's defense, it's actually Big Tech. They like having incompatible systems, purposely so, so they can get exclusive contracts and avoid open standards. Big Tech and Congress are in cohorts, so that impacts the CDC. But the CDC still didn't have to end all sorts of tracking after April. That was 100% their own stupidity, pushed by the Biden administration to make itself look better, statistically.

Hence they '5x more likely for the unvaccinated' BS, that has been utterly proven BS outside the US.

Last edited:
Trump had COVID and yet he also now has 3 shots in him.
I can only imagine the internal meltdown going on amongst the resident chudbase 😂
Side effects aren't common among those above 40, let alone 65.

You really have a problem with context, don't you? The arguments by the (now former) FDA experts weren't about old people, or testing another 40,000 adults. They were about testing more than 1,000 kids and getting more than 2-3 weeks of data.

Why is it that we have 1/100th the data for kids and young adults ... than adults over 25, and we didn't do 3+ months of studies, but only 3 weeks?

But you go right ahead and keep blabbering off about things none of us are talking about, or the actual reason FDA officials resigned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT