ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Remember all of those people that drank aquarium cleaner because Trump told them it was a game changer?

Pepperidge farms remembers

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
Trump had COVID and yet he also now has 3 shots in him.

I can only imagine the internal meltdown going on amongst the resident chudbase 😂

And he got booed for being vaxxed, lol. They have created something they arent going to be able to control at some point.

And he got booed for being vaxxed, lol. They have created something they arent going to be able to control at some point.
And yet, if you ask 10 Progressives if Trump is anti-vax, at least 6-7, if not 8+, will say he is ... when he's never been.

That's the problem all of you have. You're 3rd graders arguing with a viewpoint that doesn't exist here. We're not questioning a 70-something getting multiple shots over time.

We're questioning why we're in a hurry for 7 year olds, especially when Pharma repeatedly refused to do what the FDA ordered them to do, and forced the administration to change FDA politicies, leading to resignations of the top officials.

Even the Israelis are not mandating such, and have vaccinated less than 1/100th as many kids. Even per-capita, that's 3-4x as many as us ... and with 0 mandates. Many locales and states are mandating.

I mean, Pharma has always influenced the FDA. But now they directly control it. I mean, when you have FDA defining a requirement, and then CEOs followed by the administration announce something ... and the FDA basically throws up their hands, it's pretty much done.

We live in a data-free world. Politicians, set by C-levels, not science, defines what we do.

Last edited:
Well it is clock work. Vaccines will stop the spread...no we need boosters....no we need boosters and masks...no pfizer says by 2025 it will get better.

But chuds like you will beg for more restrictions in the name of "science".
And 3-5 more years of this 'evolving protocol.'

I would actually believe Pharma more if they updated their mRNA spikes -- which they promised to the [now removed] FDA experts they would. Nope. Nope. And more nope.

Existing stock to move. They are still talking antibody levels, not actual results. They did the same thing with 'viral shedding' until the [now removed] FDA experts came out publicly and said viral shedding has nothing to do with transmission.

Framers help us if, 3-5 years from now, if researchers reach a consensus -- and not just outliers -- attribute omicron and increased spread due to boosting with a nearly 2 year-old spike that no one has. No one will trust Pharma again.

I personally don't trust jack coming from Pharma right now, not after they basically crossed the FDA, and the adminsitration sided with Pharma. I don't think people realize how bad that made us look ... internationally. We're doing things even the Israeli's won't.

And the CDC's statistics are a joke ... definitely to everyone outside the US.

Nice to see BioNtech's CEO join Moderna's CEO in being honest.

The second the Moderna updated mRNA vaccine is available via EUA, I'm getting it. I said I'd get it for Delta as well, had it ever come out. Allegedly the aimpoint for BioNtech is March, and given how the [new] FDA is now 'stamping' whatever Pharma says, it'll likely hit that date. Moderna should be sooner, although it may be a Delta spike-based booster.

I'm fine with others not doing so. That's their choice.

But I said I would get a Booster when they actually create a real and actual Booster as promised to the FDA, and not what Pfizer's CEO's marketing did in July, which the President and his administration then underminded and undercut the FDA with, by re-issuing -- 100% markeing -- the same spike as a 'Booster.'

Some are saying this is Pharma playing games. No, this is what Pharma is supposed to do, actually update the spike for mRNA. Selling old, out-of-date, spikes in vaccines is actually Pharma (Pfizer) playing games. Doesn't mean they are more effective, but this is what they are supposed to be doing.

I'm old enough that I'm willing to take the risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boston.Knight
Still waiting for @Boston.Knight to cite an article from a medical journal about the long-term effects of mRNA vaccines
Are you that stupid? We don't know, and won't, for years. You're basically proving our points.

And it's not 70+ year olds we're worried about. It's 7 year olds. Not my words, but the [now removed] FDA experts.

Answer me this ... why did we push vaccines on kids when they don't benefit from them? Why did we push vaccines on kids when Pharma refused to test on the tens of thousands, as requested by the FDA? And why did we do no short-term studies at all on safety (forget long-term)?

This is the first time in history we've mandated vaccines this early, especially on kids. Not even Israel is doing that, let alone they are tracking them.

We are not. We have no interest because it would mean breaking the narrative that they reduce the spread, and that's why we mandate them.

Seems relevant ...

sorry-i-gave-you-the-cold-that-you-gave-to-me-after-i-gave-it-to-you-after-you-got-it-from-me-eoy.png

Are you that stupid? We don't know, and won't, for years
You’re a 2nd grader. You obviously don’t understand how mRNA vaccines work. Guess they don’t teach you that in IT school

Last edited:
Nice to see BioNtech's CEO join Moderna's CEO in being honest.

The second the Moderna updated mRNA vaccine is available via EUA, I'm getting it. I said I'd get it for Delta as well, had it ever come out. Allegedly the aimpoint for BioNtech is March, and given how the [new] FDA is now 'stamping' whatever Pharma says, it'll likely hit that date. Moderna should be sooner, although it may be a Delta spike-based booster.

I'm fine with others not doing so. That's their choice.

But I said I would get a Booster when they actually create a real and actual Booster as promised to the FDA, and not what Pfizer's CEO's marketing did in July, which the President and his administration then underminded and undercut the FDA with, by re-issuing -- 100% markeing -- the same spike as a 'Booster.'

Some are saying this is Pharma playing games. No, this is what Pharma is supposed to do, actually update the spike for mRNA. Selling old, out-of-date, spikes in vaccines is actually Pharma (Pfizer) playing games. Doesn't mean they are more effective, but this is what they are supposed to be doing.

I'm old enough that I'm willing to take the risk.

Just cross your fingers that Omicron is really OmiCold and the beginning of the end rather than the beginning of ADE and vaccine enhanced disease for the most vulnerable.

If doctors are forced to adopt an emergency early treatment protocol like Florida did with ivermectin, zpack and budesoide, we're in for a world of hurt. The libs in California and NY would let the bodies stack up instead of providing out-patient rx care. They do not discriminate about vax status either. We've already seen that with the nursing homes.

Many states are now out of monoclonal antibodies too. The Feds are withholding them again. DeSantis is going out on his own and buying them up. This dude gets it.

Just cross your fingers that Omicron is really OmiCold and the beginning of the end rather than the beginning of ADE and vaccine enhanced disease for the most vulnerable.

If doctors are forced to adopt an emergency early treatment protocol like Florida did with ivermectin, zpack and budesoide, we're in for a world of hurt. The libs in California and NY would let the bodies stack up instead of providing out-patient rx care. They do not discriminate about vax status either. We've already seen that with the nursing homes.

Many states are now out of monoclonal antibodies too. The Feds are withholding them again. DeSantis is going out on his own and buying them up. This dude gets it.
Still waiting for you to cite a journal article with the long term side effects of mRNA vaccines. Come on.., I know you can find some bogus Twitter article. 😂. What a tool

The latest propaganda campaign from the Feds. :rolleyes:

Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet

Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet
tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet
Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tw Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet

tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet Tweet tweet tweet tweet

How is that propaganda? I'd assume most people who test positive are glad they are vaccinated.

They all said the same exact thing from a script. There are others. Pathetic.

Do you know what else is twisted? One of the pharma misinformation messages on ivermectin is that it causes hepatitis. Fact check False. But look here at what can cause hepatitis 👀

Yeah I believe so. Not really blaming deaths on an airborne virus, but he said he was going to fix it. He failed using his own words. He spent billions to vaccine the world only to find out it doesn't stop the transmission. Tax money wasted.
And we are still spending money to buy doses that even the pharmaceutical companies say aren't working anymore.

Clearly the only solution is to double down.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
circlejerk.gif
They all said the same exact thing from a script. There are others. Pathetic.

Do you know what else is twisted? One of the pharma misinformation messages on ivermectin is that it causes hepatitis. Fact check False. But look here at what can cause hepatitis 👀

And we are still spending money to buy doses that even the pharmaceutical companies say aren't working anymore.

Clearly the only solution is to double down.
Yeah I believe so. Not really blaming deaths on an airborne virus, but he said he was going to fix it. He failed using his own words. He spent billions to vaccine the world only to find out it doesn't stop the transmission. Tax money wasted.
Didn't Biden say that anybody that watches as 200,000 Americans die should be president?

circlejerk.gif

You’re lying. You were on here all day as usual. Stop trying to make believe that you work
Service calls don't take very long. Resetting a freq drive or bypassing a bad input device in a PLC is a 5-10 minute job. It's still 110 bucks, so what do I care?

Did you get your booster yet?

Service calls don't take very long. Resetting a freq drive or bypassing a bad input device in a PLC is a 5-10 minute job. It's still 110 bucks, so what do I care?

Did you get your booster yet?
1) I think you’re lying, but whatever. Better that than the $16,000 BS you posted.
2) No

1) I think you’re lying, but whatever. Better that than the $16,000 BS you posted.
2) No
Think whatever you want. When you have a captive clientele it doesn't take much to make a comfortable living.

Why not? I thought you were due by now.

Think whatever you want. When you have a captive clientele it doesn't take much to make a comfortable living.

Why not? I thought you were due by now.
You’re on here too much to do such work

Very simple. I’m only recently due. Additionally I haven’t had a Friday free that I wanted to feel crappy on a Saturday/Sunday. Also, since I’m healthy I don’t need to rush into it. It prevents severe hospitalization and death. I had my 2 shots. I may have got sick with COVID again after the 2 and it didn’t make me even sick enough to miss work

I have natural immunity AND been vaccinated. I’m probably exposed everyday, so obviously something is working

Reactions: Crazyhole
You’re on here too much to do such work

Very simple. I’m only recently due. Additionally I haven’t had a Friday free that I wanted to feel crappy on a Saturday/Sunday. Also, since I’m healthy I don’t need to rush into it. It prevents severe hospitalization and death. I had my 2 shots. I may have got sick with COVID again after the 2 and it didn’t make me even sick enough to miss work

I have natural immunity AND been vaccinated. I’m probably exposed everyday, so obviously something is working
I'm on here so much because of the nature of my work. I can't really take on 60 hr/week jobs anymore because I have to be available at the drop of a hat now, and have no interest in hiring a bunch of employees again. I kill time in between the 1 or 2 hour service calls.

I'm a little bit surprised to see you address the natural immunity aspect of the virus. Makes me wonder why you have been so hard-core against any studies that tout it.

I'm on here so much because of the nature of my work. I can't really take on 60 hr/week jobs anymore because I have to be available at the drop of a hat now, and have no interest in hiring a bunch of employees again. I kill time in between the 1 or 2 hour service calls.

I'm a little bit surprised to see you address the natural immunity aspect of the virus. Makes me wonder why you have been so hard-core against any studies that tout it.
Ok… you’re basically a handyman. Fine

I really don’t even know what you guys are arguing anymore. We have already discussed the negatives of natural immunity alone. I’m not going to be exposed regularly for almost 2 years on that alone. That’s ridiculous

Ok… you’re basically a handyman. Fine

I really don’t even know what you guys are arguing anymore. We have already discussed the negatives of natural immunity alone. I’m not going to be exposed regularly for almost 2 years on that alone. That’s ridiculous
Lol. I'm pretty sure that a "handyman" doesn't get calls from nuclear power plants to diagnose problems with load cell inputs, but whatever you want to call me is fine.

We aren't arguing anything other than the ridiculousness of the way our local, state, federal, and foreign governments are responding to this whole thing. You have to recognize that so much of it is just flat out anti-science at this point, don't you?

Another day in the WC.

Anyone have random tweets from random people on Twitter to share that just happens to totally back anti-vaxxism?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT