ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Oh weird, you don't know what the definition of a vaccine is.
A vaccine exposes you to a part of, or a weakened version of a virus. mRNA tech is gene therapy because it just gives your cells the programing to create a foreign protein.

It's not really worth arguing because anything other than blind worship is met with offense from you guys. I can say that these treatments do a great job of minimizing illness but for some reason even that isn't enough for you guys.

Not likely. It just seems strangely coordinated. How often have you heard stories about democrats getting covid? Now we all of a sudden have a rash of them.

They have reached a level of corruption and hysteria where the sacred raw data is likely being cooked and can be in many cases no longer trusted.

For example, the female doctor from South Africa that was calling Boris Johnson hysterical for his overreaction to Omicron and nobody is ill, but then got her hand slapped. Her next interview talked about how important vaccine is. Next interview she is claiming all hospitalizations are unvaccinated. :rolleyes:

The West is in full on propaganda mode and has reached a new level of corruption. It's like what happens with hurricanes in Florida. All the weatherman telling you a CAT5 is imminent, when it's really barely a CAT1.

A vaccine exposes you to a part of, or a weakened version of a virus. mRNA tech is gene therapy because it just gives your cells the programing to create a foreign protein.

It's not really worth arguing because anything other than blind worship is met with offense from you guys. I can say that these treatments do a great job of minimizing illness but for some reason even that isn't enough for you guys.

Ah, do the weirdo Twitter feeds refer to it as "gene therapy" too? Sounds super scary!

Here, I'll help. The literal textbook definition of "vaccine", which fits the MRNA's as well.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

No claim here whatsoever, just a question:

What is the deployment method for mRNA vaccines that allows them to penetrate a cell wall? Can it differentiate between one kind of a cell that would normally be invaded by a natural virus and one that wouldn't be?

I'm curious as to how that works.

Ah, do the weirdo Twitter feeds refer to it as "gene therapy" too? Sounds super scary!

Here, I'll help. The literal textbook definition of "vaccine", which fits the MRNA's as well.

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
Doesn't sound scary to me, but you do you. Gene therapy will probably cure cancer so it doesn't seem like a term to be offended by.

They have reached a level of corruption and hysteria where the sacred raw data is likely being cooked and can be in many cases no longer trusted.

For example, the female doctor from South Africa that was calling Boris Johnson hysterical for his overreaction to Omicron and nobody is ill, but then got her hand slapped. Her next interview talked about how important vaccine is. Next interview she is claiming all hospitalizations are unvaccinated. :rolleyes:

The West is in full on propaganda mode and has reached a new level of corruption. It's like what happens with hurricanes in Florida. All the weatherman telling you a CAT5 is imminent, when it's really barely a CAT1.
What are BS are you even spewing out anymore? Nobody is even listening to you anymore. Stick to IT, not Twitter conspiracy theories. You’ve been wrong on just about everything up to now

Oh weird, you don't know what the definition of a vaccine is.
And you think there is just a single definition, with no variance, all are the same.
As I said ... 3rd grader logic.

I mean, even in the movie Contagion -- of which the US Mass and Social Media constantly referred to when it came to the continued lockdowns past 2-4 week s -- they addressed the fact that intra-muscular vaccines wouldn't be sufficient to contain the spread of a respiratory disease, and developed an intra-nasal. Of course, in Contagion the mortality rate was 3 orders of magnitude (1,000x) higher.

For example, the female doctor from South Africa
And South Africa is heavily J&J/Janssen too.

They found, as even several other Pharma CEOs admitted, that Omicron is really not addressed well by any mRNA vector, not direct, not adenovirus (Ad), but ... T-cells are far more effective than antibodies, and ...

The Ad-mRNA intra-muscular vaccines produce more T-cells, especially through 90-180 days, than intra-muscular direct mRNA generating vaccines.

That's why it's laughable as they keep talking about 'antibodies' and SARS-Omicron.

Antibodies don't mean jack. Otherwise recovery and natural immunity wouldn't matter. The fact is, it doesn't matter what the IgG antibodies are in your blood, but it's the IgA in your upper respiratory track and your T-cells.

This is why SARS is now little different than 229E and OC43, and why kids 5+ still continue to knock the crap out of any CoV at all.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Actually, it is a bit of gene therapy, but you're right ... the right-wing has made that sound wrong. At the same time, understand we are modifying our bodies. This is still new tech.

Same with some of the medicines come out, where they have very much damaged DNA in trials. At least the current crop of intra-muscular mRNA vaccines haven't done anything that, say, smallpox or other vaccines haven't done ... including my friend's permanent damage to his eyesight.

Understand I very much believe in mRNA long-term. It's just that our attempts to date, to be rather blunt, have utterly sucked against respiratory diseases.

All current SARS mRNA vector attempts have resulted in the same non-sterialization, and utter lack of doing anything to even reduce the spread (just duration and severe illness), no different than all prior attempts with any other respiratory disease.

The risk-reward for anyone under 40 is ... questionable, and definitely so when it comes to under 16/18. That's what the [now resigned] FDA experts repeated over and over, and [back then] required Pharma to do far more testing for far longer.

But once people like yourself pushed the bullshit that we needed mandates to reduce the spread, which is a total lie, we pushed it on kids. Even the Israelis didn't do that, it's still voluntary, let alone they have medical exemptions and a safety net. We don't. We refuse to. And we force everyone.

I will get the updated mRNA vectors for Omicron when they come out early next year, likely Moderna. Even BioNtech/Pfizer switching to the 'inactive' ingredients that Modern uses tells me a lot that BioNtech/Pfizer had a lot of complications with their old mixture.

But we won't know because those documents are sealed for the next over half-century. ;)

Again ... 3rd grader. And that's why you were confused early on, and have utterly backtracked. And even last week you're still pushing >>99% of the unvaccinated are the ones being hospitalized with Delta, let alone Omicron.

Last edited:

They found, as even several other Pharma CEOs admitted, that Omicron is really not addressed well by any mRNA vector, not direct, not adenovirus (Ad), but ... T-cells are far more effective than antibodies, and ...

The Ad-mRNA intra-muscular vaccines produce more T-cells, especially through 90-180 days, than intra-muscular direct mRNA generating vaccines.

That's why it's laughable as they keep talking about 'antibodies' and SARS-Omicron.

Antibodies don't mean jack. Otherwise recovery and natural immunity wouldn't matter. The fact is, it doesn't matter what the IgG antibodies are in your blood, but it's the IgA in your upper respiratory track and your T-cells.

This is why SARS is now little different than 229E and OC43, and why kids 5+ still continue to knock the crap out of any CoV at all.

IdolizedChubbyBrahmancow-max-1mb.gif

No claim here whatsoever, just a question:

What is the deployment method for mRNA vaccines that allows them to penetrate a cell wall? Can it differentiate between one kind of a cell that would normally be invaded by a natural virus and one that wouldn't be?

I'm curious as to how that works.

For mRNA, the delivery mechanism is the lipid nanoparticle (LNP). It was always advertised that the LNP would stay local to the shoulder area. We have subsequently found out that's not the case, and the LNP's are going everywhere.

Although it happens to most body type, the lean body athletic types are most vulnerable to LNP landing in the fatty sac surrounding the heart and expressing spike protein. Others have plenty of body fat to attract the LNP's before they make landfall in the heart (hopefully). This is the generally accepted mechanism of action for what is going on with the heart inflammation and some of the other cardiac events.

I think with each boost, a certain amount of LNP's will land in the heart and surrounding fatty sac. Eventually it becomes so pocked up with micro scars from expressing S protein that it becomes a risk that the electrical signal develops faults. Hence, "died suddenly and in their sleep" has shot way up.

Here is yet another mRNA pioneer saying mRNA is high risk. That makes at least three I know of. This guy, Malone, andn Luigi Warren.

Last edited:

Where is the t-cell army? What happened to that narrative? If it's really just an antibody vaccine, then there are better alternatives like Astra Zenica's durable monoclonal. There are biotech in phase 3 that are much better also. (The Australians have something and so do the Koreans) We're going to look back at these poison first gen jabs and realize what a clusterfook we unleashed on ourselves

Understand I very much believe in mRNA long-term

I think it's a dead end. The delivery platform is terrible. If they can't fix the toxicity issue of the lipid nanoparticle and control where the LNP's make landfall, the entire approach is fallible

The next gen biotech stuff is a much more refined and targeted solution.

I think it's a dead end. The delivery platform is terrible. If they can't fix the toxicity issue of the lipid nanoparticle and control where the LNP's make landfall, the entire approach is fallible

The next gen biotech stuff is a much more refined and targeted solution.

I don't disagree. The heart issues being as bad, or even worse, than the smallpox vaccine, which is typically not available to or recommended for the general public. It's the 'inactive ingredients,' which people keep downplaying, but are very important.

As always, we'll see, but pretty much 85, Cubs, KTJoe and Mikey are pretty total butthurt at this point ... and it's only going to get worse for them over the next few years. I don't know when they'll start yanking the current vaccine vectors off the market, but won't likely be until 2023.

Now if they had liability, they'd be gone next year.

Where is the t-cell army? What happened to that narrative?
The money just isn't in Ad vectors, and that's why. But in hindsight, they may end up being lauded ... just not now.

I even only half-joked that they should have been giving payload-less Ad shots back in 2020, just to boost T-cell counts. But the Ad shots do have complications on their own too.

If it's really just an antibody vaccine, then there are better alternatives like Astra Zenica's durable monoclonal. There are biotech in phase 3 that are much better also. (The Australians have something and so do the Koreans)
Agreed.

We're going to look back at these poison first gen jabs and realize what a clusterfook we unleashed on ourselves
Yep. It's going to be a history lesson for the future.

And people won't trust the CDC and Pharma for awhile as a result.

The money just isn't in Ad vectors, and that's why. But in hindsight, they may end up being lauded ... just not now.

I even only half-joked that they should have been giving payload-less Ad shots back in 2020, just to boost T-cell counts. But the Ad shots do have complications on their own too.

Agreed.

Yep. It's going to be a history lesson for the future.

And people won't trust the CDC and Pharma for awhile as a result.
But would you trust them if you got a crisp 100 dollar bill? The Benjamins don't lie.

Lori ain't giving you a dime for getting the shot. She's fed up with people that think they can go to the hairdresser in the middle of a pandemic, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Jim Cramer that wanted a military force vaccine requirements got covid after 3 shots. Then his wife got pretty ill with covid after 3 shots. You can't make this up. Donald Trump being obese and old beat covid without a vaccine in 2 days. My grandmother at 97 beat covid in 2-3 days before the vaccine. Why are we forcing a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread?

I just watched Biden's speech. Classic divide and conquer. What a joke.

He spent 20 minutes berating the unvaccinated and lying about mortality and hospitalization data. Tried to explain away why US doesn't have rapid tests and test capacity everywhere like rest of West. It's divide and conquer to hide the failure of the vaccines and his policies. It's really sad. I feel so embarrassed for the useful idiots who lap that shit up unchallenged. Especially with the lousy record and history of lies.

Jim Cramer that wanted a military force vaccine requirements got covid after 3 shots. Then his wife got pretty ill with covid after 3 shots. You can't make this up. Donald Trump being obese and old beat covid without a vaccine in 2 days. My grandmother at 97 beat covid in 2-3 days before the vaccine. Why are we forcing a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread?
We don't have any 'smoking gun' yet, but ... there's been enough ancedotal evidence, with a few studies outside the US, that 'boosting' over and over with the same, 2 year-old spike, may actually make people more suseptible. I'm sure Pharma will fight it as much as possible, but they had better hope it doesn't prove true with Omicron.

Lori ain't giving you a dime for getting the shot. She's fed up with people that think they can go to the hairdresser in the middle of a pandemic, I guess.

LMAO! Who got the contract to provide these tests and which Biden family member is on the board of directors?
I just watched Biden's speech. Classic divide and conquer. What a joke.
He spent 20 minutes berating the unvaccinated and lying about mortality and hospitalization data. Tried to explain away why US doesn't have rapid tests and test capacity everywhere like rest of West. It's divide and conquer to hide the failure of the vaccines and his policies. It's really sad. I feel so embarrassed for the useful idiots who lap that shit up unchallenged. Especially with the lousy record and history of lies.
I'm officially done even trying to post the truth now. It's just reached new levels of comedy.

Obviously we're just not doing enough, re-vaccinating fast enough and otherwise ... people just won't listen to the government after almost 2 years of utter and complete failure.

We don't have any 'smoking gun' yet, but ... there's been enough ancedotal evidence, with a few studies outside the US, that 'boosting' over and over with the same, 2 year-old spike, may actually make people more suseptible. I'm sure Pharma will fight it as much as possible, but they had better hope it doesn't prove true with Omicron.

I'm officially done even trying to post the truth now. It's just reached new levels of comedy.

Obviously we're just not doing enough, re-vaccinating fast enough and otherwise ... people just won't listen to the government after almost 2 years of utter and complete failure.
Today is the day that they completely jumped the shark. It's fvcking hilarious!

Today is the day that they completely jumped the shark. It's fvcking hilarious!
Yep. The same thing is ... some of the Republicans on this board have been sounding just like them -- 85 and Mikey for sure. It's kinda sad to see it all 'blow up.'

EDIT: CNBC agrees as of 30 minutes ago ...

Last edited:
Yep. The same thing is ... some of the Republicans on this board have been sounding just like them -- 85 and Mikey for sure. It's kinda sad to see it all 'blow up.'
Israel is now officially giving the 4th jab. Starting to wonder if their health Minister isn't the count from sesame street.

As always, we'll see, but pretty much 85, Cubs, KTJoe and Mikey are pretty total butthurt at this point ... and it's only going to get worse for them over the next few years. I
No. You’re the one who’s butthurt. You’re living your life in a bubble, while the rest of us are traveling all over the United States, abroad, and attending football games without masks. You’re a miserable 400lb, parade float who works in IT and is sedentary. You’re in a super high risk group and should concentrate on survival and not worrying so much about us healthy people You’re just jealous, because the rest of us are living worry free

The last 20 posts on here other than me making fun of the worried circlejerks is from worried COVID and vaccine-fearing little girls

The last 20 posts on here other than me making fun of the worried circlejerks is from worried COVID and vaccine-fearing little girls
Lol, dude how can you not see how ridiculous this whole thing has become?
Maybe if they had just focused on vaccines, or just focused on masks, or even justfocused on testing and social distancing it wouldn't be so transparent. Stop letting yourself be played.

Lol, dude how can you not see how ridiculous this whole thing has become?
Maybe if they had just focused on vaccines, or just focused on masks, or even justfocused on testing and social distancing it wouldn't be so transparent. Stop letting yourself be played.
People aren’t even talking about this here. We are doing everything without masks. Why are you guys so worried?

'boosting' over and over with the same, 2 year-old spike, may actually make people more suseptible

It's called Original Antigen Sin and Peter Hotez has been talking about this. He's really down on mRNA at the moment and has been saying the same thing I've been saying but in not so explicit terms: The two reproducable studies showed quite clearly, expect 1-2 months of 30% to 60% ish protection for the most vulnerable after boost. Wow. Talk about a culture shift and abandon ship. He's now calling for a fourth booster. I can't say I disagree with his newfound concern about durability and efficacy. :rolleyes:

BTW, what happened to the t-cell army? Did they just pull up and head for dodge? 💰🤦‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT