ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

but says US has to take careful actions in order to keep it on. So in other words, maybe it may not happen. Maybe. If NK doesn't like the way the air smells or something.

If Un pulls out it is 100% on him. We can't change our behavior until they change theirs.

If Un pulls out it is 100% on him. We can't change our behavior until they change theirs.
Right. All I'm saying is that if Un is pulling out of high-level basic talks with SK tomorrow over such a benign act that's been going on for 60+ years, then who knows what excuse he'll come up with to avoid going to Singapore? The guy hasn't become any less unstable just because Trump wants to talk to him.

Right. All I'm saying is that if Un is pulling out of high-level basic talks with SK tomorrow over such a benign act that's been going on for 60+ years, then who knows what excuse he'll come up with to avoid going to Singapore? The guy hasn't become any less unstable just because Trump wants to talk to him.

If that’s the case then fine. He can be a dick; we have our prisoners back and can easily put our carrier group back off his coast.

His people are starving to death and if he pulls out of this, China will have absolutely no support left for him.

Good luck

Reactions: UCFWayne

Nope he hasn't. DPRK isn't getting anything though without full denuclearization and anytime/anywhere inspections without notice. Un knows that. If he spurns Trump then nothing will change which is fine too.

You all really think anything will come from this? IF it even happens? Dude would let his whole country die first. Not like he has any morals.

You all really think anything will come from this? IF it even happens? Dude would let his whole country die first. Not like he has any morals.

If nothing does, then no big deal, nothing will change. No deal is better than a bad one. If the Korean peninsula is denuclearized that would sort of be a big deal...

If that’s the case then fine. He can be a dick; we have our prisoners back and can easily put our carrier group back off his coast.

His people are starving to death and if he pulls out of this, China will have absolutely no support left for him.

Good luck

So the exact same thing that has been happening under Obama for the last 8 years.

If nothing does, then no big deal, nothing will change. No deal is better than a bad one. If the Korean peninsula is denuclearized that would sort of be a big deal...
And you think the riddle has been solved by angry tweets and nicknames? Any competent president would have seen through Kims obviously insincere plan. We have, as a nation, not met with this imbecile because we didnt want to elevate him to a position of equal. Same reason good parents don't negotiate with their children.

And you think the riddle has been solved by angry tweets and nicknames? Any competent president would have seen through Kims obviously insincere plan. We have, as a nation, not met with this imbecile because we didnt want to elevate him to a position of equal. Same reason good parents don't negotiate with their children.
He has not been raised to the level of an equal ffs . I think it was important to show the world we would meet with him in the name of peace . It certainly doesn’t hurt a damn thing .

He has not been raised to the level of an equal ffs . I think it was important to show the world we would meet with him in the name of peace . It certainly doesn’t hurt a damn thing .
Parent: clean your room
Child: I'll clean my room if you get me a cell phone
Parent: ok, let's plan to talk about that. I can't promise a cell phone but it doesn't hurt to have a conversation about it.

Parent: clean your room
Child: I'll clean my room if you get me a cell phone
Parent: ok, let's plan to talk about that. I can't promise a cell phone but it doesn't hurt to have a conversation about it.
Horrible analogy. We're talking about an unstable dictator with nukes not a child with a cell phone.

Horrible analogy. We're talking about an unstable dictator with nukes not a child with a cell phone.
He's not giving up his nukes, he made that clear. Any competent president would know that. Since that's the only thing we want any talks only make it seem like there's room for progress when there isnt.

This threat is a weird tactic if that's what it is. He knows that he has no cards to play, so he's bluffing. Everybody is tired of his crap already and he's the smallest dog on the block so what is there to gain? Nothing. The reference to Libya is amusing to me because of how things worked out for Ghadaffi in the 80s. If he keeps acting like an asshole then we're going to drop a bomb down his chimney and maybe then he can rethink his actions.

Funny thing is I wasn’t even praising Trump personally . He’s just so intent on being a dick about all things I’m this administration until it’s pointless to try and have Any discussion with him
ive seen a couple people call it trump derangement syndrome. for some reason, people cant be reasonable when talking trump. its hilarious and sad at the same time

Jim Jong Un gives up his prisoners and leverage over the US, and THEN declares he’s unhappy with the demands that have been on the table for months.

Bold negotiating move.

He attends the same logic school as fried chicken

He's not giving up his nukes, he made that clear. Any competent president would know that. Since that's the only thing we want any talks only make it seem like there's room for progress when there isnt.
So you're against exhausting attempting all possible options to denuclearize North Korea? So far, the diplomacy, sanctions and money attempted by "competent presidents" haven't worked, so what do you propose?

So you're against exhausting attempting all possible options to denuclearize North Korea? So far, the diplomacy, sanctions and money attempted by "competent presidents" haven't worked, so what do you propose?
Not this. All this does is put us in a no win.

Bravo President Trump!

Well done Sir!
He’s either a terrible troll (most likely) or just completely out of his mind. Neither of which suggests we should continue engaging with him.

You gave Trump a W and a "bravo" less than a month ago and I'm out of my mind? You're so quick to lick Trump's boots that you're giving this idiot credit for stuff he didn't do before it even gets done.

You gave Trump a W and a "bravo" less than a month ago and I'm out of my mind? You're so quick to lick Trump's boots that you're giving this idiot credit for stuff he didn't do before it even gets done.

Please note I was the first to call 85 out on this absolute bullshit post you quoted. Completely ridiculous.

True or false: are 3 Americans back home and out of NK prison as a result of Trump? Yes or no?

I know seeing Americans returned saddens you since you irrationally hate Trump, but answer the question, troll

True or false: are 3 Americans back home and out of NK prison as a result of Trump? Yes or no?

I know seeing Americans returned saddens you since you irrationally hate Trump, but answer the question, troll

Great, Trump is a quarter of the way to getting up to Obama's numbers. Like I said, situation is exactly the same as it was under Obama, yet you created a thread thanking Trump for his amazing diplomacy and have only shit on Obama.

Totaly fuking hypocrite.

They don't speak English and we need to make that the official language so they aren't official Americans in my eyes #maga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT