ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

you are a bitter old man with a staggering low ability to think critically and outside of party lines. perhaps you should seek a physician about your current mental health.
Typical. Behave like a little toadie troll and criticize the messenger, instead of addressing the message.

Once again, I'm glad this thread is coming to an end now that peace has been achieved, right Wayne?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Typical. Behave like a little toadie troll and criticize the messenger, instead of addressing the message.

Once again, I'm glad this thread is coming to an end now that peace has been achieved, right Wayne?
this is literally the most peaceful all the countries involved have been in your lifetime. since you are in your late 60s, i would think you would have more perspective on it. turns out you just hate trump. that is a sad way to live your life. instead of using the last good years of your life bitching about the orange man, you should be enjoying it. i suspect youll stick around to bitch some more though. good for you?

Reactions: UCFBS
this is literally the most peaceful all the countries involved have been in your lifetime.
In one breath you whine how previous US administrations 'did nothing' to prevent North Korea from building a nuclear arsenal. In the next breath, you breathlessly gush about the status quo and characterize any criticism of our current North Korean policies as "sad, Trump hating."

What's wrong with this logic?

In one breath you whine how previous US administrations 'did nothing' to prevent North Korea from building a nuclear arsenal. In the next breath, you breathlessly gush about the status quo and characterize any criticism of our current North Korean policies as "sad, Trump hating."

What's wrong with this logic?
bush sr, clinton, w, and obama all dropped the ball when it came to nk. trump has done more than all previous presidents combine. ive criticized trumps handling at times in here all while realizing that this is still the best relationship weve ever had. its not perfect but its better than anything else weve seen. all you offer is that you hate trump. you are a bitter old man and its truly sad.

Reactions: UCFBS
trump has done more than all previous presidents combine.

Done WHAT pray tell? Hey, I'm pleased we received some long-overdue Korean War remains but exactly HOW has Trump improved relations? Inquiring minds want to know.

In reality, it's all fukcing window-dressing -- as it ALWAYS is with North Korea. Have the North Koreans done ANYTHING beyond half-baked promises to give anyone a strong indication they're serious about denuclearization?

Of course not.

Done WHAT pray tell? Hey, I'm pleased we received some long-overdue Korean War remains but exactly HOW has Trump improved relations? Inquiring minds want to know.

In reality, it's all fukcing window-dressing -- as it ALWAYS is with North Korea. Have the North Koreans done ANYTHING beyond half-baked promises to give anyone a strong indication they're serious about denuclearization?

Of course not.
are you honestly asking if the relationship between NK, SK, USA, and a lesser extent Japan has improved because of trump?

are you honestly asking if the relationship between NK, SK, USA, and a lesser extent Japan has improved because of trump?
Yes.

The only thing that Trump has done is give that murderous little tin horn dictator, Kim Yong Un, an international platform for his bullshit.

In the world of Shookster doing nothing is better than trying to do something

“But what results have resulted?

Ugh... we haven’t been nuked. We aren’t being threatened?

I bet if you lived on Guam, you would be sucking Trumps schlong and begging for seconds

Naw, relations are way too good for the North Koreans to be building a submarine capable of firing nuclear weapons. Ask Wayne.

https://www.businessinsider.com/north-korea-building-new-sub-its-years-from-being-threat-2019-8

Oh no! A submarine that will take years just for development and may not actually prove to be operational! Let’s go to war since lefties declared the process dead!

If only we had a Navy with ships and submarines of our own. But we don’t so I guess this single submarine launching in 10 years is just an epic failure for Trump and a huge threat to the US!

obviously thats not good, but alot of coulds and ifs in that article.
Fortunately, the 'could's and 'if's are limited to North Korea's nuclear development. The warm & fuzzy relations that have developed around the Sea of Japan since Trump took charge are rock-solid and far beyond 'wishful thinking.'

Fortunately, the 'could's and 'if's are limited to North Korea's nuclear development. The warm & fuzzy relations that have developed around the Sea of Japan since Trump took charge are rock-solid and far beyond 'wishful thinking.'
congratulations on bringing up a very valid criticism of north korea. you lose points for your tds and inability to recognize that we still have a working relationship, something we never had in the past. perhaps this is just a bargaining chip they are trying to leverage in future, idk.

you lose points for your tds and inability to recognize that we still have a working relationship, something we never had in the past
We haven't had a North Korean sub with nuclear missile capabilities in the past either so I guess it all balances out, huh?

Seoul (AFP) - North Korea has conducted a "very important test" at its Sohae satellite launch site, state media reported Sunday
Kim has played Trump for the fool he is.

Let’s see another wave of knee-jerk responses from our resident Trumpsters about how this is really all Obama’s fault.

Color me shocked to find that @DaShuckster cheerleads Iran and N Korea in the same day simply because he thinks it dings Trump

Anti-American zealot

Obama did nothing and that’s why we are here
Trump opened up direct relations with Kim, but when you have TDS, trying is never good enough
Even though sanctions have NEVER been tougher @DaShuckster and @NinjaKnight want a nuclear exchange. Is that GOOD ENOUGH?

Color me shocked to find that @DaShuckster cheerleads Iran and N Korea in the same day simply because he thinks it dings Trump
Anti-American zealot
My little toadie troll is nipping at my ankles again. Cheerleads Iran and North Korea???!? Anti-American zealot??!?

Apparently your head has been up Trump's butt for so long you need a little reality check:

Kim Jong un is the scum of the earth. Always has been always will be. Google the list of his documented atrocities and it will literally make your skin crawl. And let's not forget Otto Warmbier. Oh wait, Kim told Trump he knew nothing about it, right? :rolleyes:

The notion that Trump was going to 'bromance' Kim into a nuclear arms agreement was laughable from the start -- and anyone in international affairs with half-a-brain knew it. But nooooooo, give peace a chance, right guys?

Narcissist Trump has visions of a Nobel Peace Prize while Narcissist Kim, the murderous little tin-horn NK dictator, had visions of being seen as having equal footing with the leader of the free world on a world-wide stage. Kim got everything he could have wanted without giving up diddily-squat, while Trump was simply made to look like a fool.

Here we go again. The famous Otto Warmbier argument, who was actually detained during the infamous Barack Obama regime. Minor little detail, right guys?:rolleyes:
My post was about what a sleezy dickwad Kim is. Are you disagreeing with me or just being a dick yourself?

My post was about what a sleezy dickwad Kim is. Are you disagreeing with me or just being a dick yourself?
Who would ever deny that Kim is a heinous dictator? The point is that Trump has attempted to diffuse this situation more than all of the past US and foreign leaders combined. Even Putin didn’t get ANYWHERE.

He’s been given no credit whatsoever, because it’s all about results for the left. Meanwhile, he’s been handed an impossible situation. Kim’s nuclear program has simply advanced too far now. We have wasted too much time. He won’t give it up. It’s either convince him that we are out for NK’s best interests and ease sanctions or go to war. Kim is paranoid.

He won’t disarm. He wants the sanctions lifted first and Trump isn’t playing that game because he’s not the fool that you’re making him out to be

Last edited:
He won’t disarm. He wants the sanctions lifted first and Trump isn’t playing that game because he’s not the fool that you’re making him out to be
EVERYBODY in the international community knew Kim wouldn't disarm and that he wanted sanctions lifted first as a condition for any negotiation long before Trump took office.

So we're to applaud Trump for...'trying'...even though the effort which was doomed from the get-go legitimized Kim and his Government and shined an international spotlight on him as an equal negotiating partner with the President of the United States???!?

I know I'm one of those "It's all about results" libs, but how exactly has Trump's "diplomacy" help matters in any way, shape, or form?

EVERYBODY in the international community knew Kim wouldn't disarm and that he wanted sanctions lifted first as a condition for any negotiation long before Trump took office.

So we're to applaud Trump for...'trying'...even though the effort which was doomed from the get-go legitimized Kim and his Government and shined an international spotlight on him as an equal negotiating partner with the President of the United States???!?

I know I'm one of those "It's all about results" libs, but how exactly has Trump's "diplomacy" help matters in any way, shape, or form?
Ultimately, who really cares about how Kim is perceived as a result of Trump? Does that REALLY matter in the grand scheme? His country thinks he’s a failure now and he took out that embarrassment by executing some of his leaders. This should have been handled militarily when Kim’s nuclear capabilities were shaky at best. Now it’s simply too late. Trump tried to kiss his ass and soften him up. He doesn’t care about that perception crap. Anything to seal the deal, but ultimately he couldn’t lift sanctions as Kim is too stubborn and paranoid. What has Trump done? Opened up diplomacy on an equal level. No one else could even do that

ADVERTISEMENT