ADVERTISEMENT

NYTimes reporting Schiff(Pelosi) had outlines of whistleblowes report

Sounds like you might not work for a great company.

Trump’s cabinet turnover is not the same as a corporate environment, and your attempt to equalize the two shows your lack of understanding on how our government works (again).

Furthermore, his turnover rate, especially by position, is unprecedented.
Well I do real estate development for private equity, Trump comes from the same world I do. The reason he has hiring turnover rate is exactly because he didn’t come from government where you put up with mediocrity.

Well I do real estate development for private equity, Trump comes from the same world I do. The reason he has hiring turnover rate is exactly because he didn’t come from government where you put up with mediocrity.
well you got that right.....you and frump do come from the world of make-believe

So by your logic, he's at fault for hiring multiple rounds of mediocrity. Right? He claims to know and employ the "best" people, but he's continually firing or pushing them out.

So by your logic, he's at fault for hiring multiple rounds of mediocrity. Right? He claims to know and employ the "best" people, but he's continually firing or pushing them out.
Or they could be really good but just not cut out for this particular job. I will tell you that in my 25+ years of professional life and 15 years of senior leadership I have never hired nor would I ever hire anyone that worked in a government job for more than five years.

Why are you trying to use logic on an admitted racist who doesn't give a damn about truth or logic? You realize you can't change his mind no matter how airtight your case is?

I see an ignored poster, can’t see the post but I assume who the loser is. Don’t need to read it, it’s half time.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I see an ignored poster, can’t see the post but I assume who the loser is. Don’t need to read it, it’s half time.

:joy::joy::joy:

"Not gonna read the post, but gonna answer the question in the post"

[roll]
[roll]

You stupid racist bitch :joy:

You honestly think we are that stupid? You just claimed to not read the post and then responded to my claim in the post. Goddamn you MAGAts are unbelievably stupid.

Last edited:

"Not gonna read the post, but gonna answer the question in the post"

[roll]
[roll]

You stupid racist bitch :joy:

You honestly think we are that stupid? You just claimed to not read the post and then responded to my claim in the post. Goddamn you MAGAts are unbelievably stupid.

Hysterical. What a dumb ass.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hysterical. What a dumb ass.
1denouncehypicricyCOLCP.jpg

Maybe more than one now. There is a Kerry and Pelosi that have also been to Ukraine for “work.” Just for shits and giggles, can you name the country which ranks #1 in contributions to the Clinton Global Initiative? I’ll help you out, it starts with a U.
The CGI was shut down for a reason. And there is 0 oversight in the US, unlike the Clinton Foundation. I swear this 1-sided BS is getting to me.

The CGI was shut down for a reason. And there is 0 oversight in the US, unlike the Clinton Foundation. I swear this 1-sided BS is getting to me.
You mean beyond the loss of almost all of their donations once Hillary was no longer in a position of power in the government?

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT