ADVERTISEMENT

#obamagate

There still isn't a single piece of evidence other than Shawn Hannity saying something happened... and they won't even say what that something is. LOL.
Sean doesn't get to the real truth. Go to Q Anon.

Really? Did CROWD STRIKE get the physical servers? No. The DNC handed it's virtual servers over. That's what was hacked. You don't even know the very basics of this situation but you want to argue it because you're a true pure chud.

You don't understand how cloud computing works which I expected because of the afore mentioned chuddary. The DNC "server" is spread over hundreds of physical units. The FBI was given everything they asked for but they didn't take all the computing hardware from an active political org. That would shut down their operations. You also don't need the hardware to figure out the crime because it's not a hardware crime, it's a data crime. The IC was given a virtual copy which is all they needed.

You're living in the 1980s and you should probably stick to simple things, like concrete border walls as your area of expertise.

Haven’t seen a leftist this mad since we took their slaves away

declassify the secret microwave microphone transmitter and then JAiL President Obama! [roll][roll][roll]

I know you’re low-hanging fruit and all, but can we appreciate the fact you’d probably have to Google what the 3 branches of the US Government are?

You’re like the kid with a Honda Civic and pedo stache that flexes his vape tricks out of his tuner car, but couldn’t even tell you what a camshaft does. “With bolt-ons I could take a vette from a roll!”

Reactions: Crazyhole
What's the next distraction from the virus? Hunter Biden? Mexicans? China? Hillary? Rosie O'Donnell?
Oh so it is a distraction now? Had we not been going through the phony impeachment back in january more lawmakers could have focused on the threat of the virus...but you were too busy calling trump racist for shutting down flights from china which scoence has confirmed was the right move

Reactions: _glaciers
Oh so it is a distraction now? Had we not been going through the phony impeachment back in january more lawmakers could have focused on the threat of the virus...but you were too busy calling trump racist for shutting down flights from china which scoence has confirmed was the right move

Trump had the intelligence access, not the lawmakers. He didn't shut down flights from China, 430,000 people still got into the US. Trump was impeached because he withheld government aid in exchange for dirt on Joe Biden, and admitted it on national television. Your position is weak.
I guess that you haven't been paying attention over the past 5 years. There is always a distraction with Trump to change a bad headline. You just keep falling for them.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I guess that you haven't been paying attention over the past 5 years. There is always a distraction with Trump to change a bad headline. You just keep falling for them.
And there it is folks... the predictable and fact-less emotional statement we have come to expect from emotionally fragile TDS bizzle

Reactions: _glaciers
When does the caravan of illegals get here?

It was largely broken up in Mexico. As it turns out, most civilized countries don’t love troves of illegal immigrants invading their country

What happened to the freedom of the world binging on Net Neutrality? What happened to the thinking the world would end after opting out of the Paris Accords?

You don’t want to play the “remember how hysterical your team was” game, because the left has displayed a level of literal insanity the world has never seen before.

Who else remembers when the left tried to make a thing out of a shy teenager nervously smiling at a meth head beating a drum in his face?

Pussies

It was largely broken up in Mexico. As it turns out, most civilized countries don’t love troves of illegal immigrants invading their country

What happened to the freedom of the world binging on Net Neutrality? What happened to the thinking the world would end after opting out of the Paris Accords?

You don’t want to play the “remember how hysterical your team was” game, because the left has displayed a level of literal insanity the world has never seen before.

Who else remembers when the left tried to make a thing out of a shy teenager nervously smiling at a meth head beating a drum in his face?

Pussies
Side? No. Specifically referencing your insane Q Anon Trumpet.

Side? No. Specifically referencing your insane Q Anon Trumpet.
To which I repeat, its a pretty bad argument to bemoan something there is literal photographic evidence for in lieu of the last 4 years being 1 conspiracy theory after another for the left.

The left's conspiracies have had a tangible effect, lives have been ruined by wanting to insist an innocent man is a rapist, or forcing a man to drain his life savings to defend himself in court.

Sorry, can't take your side seriously anymore. Its one thing if your lies were genuine ignorance, but they are with malicious intent. If anything similar to the Jussie Smollett situation had happened on the right, you know your party would never let the right live it down, and that would be perfectly fair too.

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
To which I repeat, its a pretty bad argument to bemoan something there is literal photographic evidence for in lieu of the last 4 years being 1 conspiracy theory after another for the left.

The left's conspiracies have had a tangible effect, lives have been ruined by wanting to insist an innocent man is a rapist, or forcing a man to drain his life savings to defend himself in court.

Sorry, can't take your side seriously anymore. Its one thing if your lies were genuine ignorance, but they are with malicious intent. If anything similar to the Jussie Smollett situation had happened on the right, you know your party would never let the right live it down, and that would be perfectly fair too.
Again, not "the left" or "the right", but the incompetent president.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Conspiracy_theories_promoted_by_Donald_Trump

Sorry, can't take your side seriously anymore. Its one thing if your lies were genuine ignorance, but they are with malicious intent.
I'm betting Trump's firing last night of an inspector general who was investigating Secretary Pompeo regarding -- get this -- "the misappropriation of department funds for personal use." is actually just another example of their maliciousness.

This IG scumbag was recommended to be canned -- by Pompeo himself -- not because he'd uncovered some dirt, perish the thought! I'm sure it was actually part of the department's ongoing effort to purge these Deep State bastards who are trying to prevent honest, hard-working Trump appointees like Pompeo from doing the work of The People.

This type of harassment MUST stop!!!!*

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I'm betting Trump's firing last night of an inspector general who was investigating Secretary Pompeo regarding -- get this -- "the misappropriation of department funds for personal use." is actually just another example of their maliciousness.

This IG scumbag was recommended to be canned -- by Pompeo himself -- not because he'd uncovered some dirt, perish the thought! I'm sure it was actually part of the department's ongoing effort to purge these Deep State bastards who are trying to prevent honest, hard-working Trump appointees like Pompeo from doing the work of The People.

He had TDS.

Just think about it for a second. That would be extremely risky at this point because they are going to be asked a lot of questions so they must have some plausible answer. Not that it matters, because all of the conspiracy theories about Trump are true to some people no matter what.

That list was absolutely hilarious.

Epstein not killing himself is hardly a conspiracy theory at this point.
Do you know something that we don't?

When will Trump be able to explain the crimes that Obama did? #waiting

Do you know something that we don't?

When will Trump be able to explain the crimes that Obama did? #waiting
Overseeing or being directly involved in spying on a political rival, overseeing or being directly involved in the unnecessary unmasking of Flynn. Why does it matter if Trump can explain it?

Overseeing or being directly involved in spying on a political rival, overseeing or being directly involved in the unnecessary unmasking of Flynn. Why does it matter if Trump can explain it?

If the sitting president of the United States is accusing a former president of crimes, he needs to be able to explain it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT