ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

at this point it doesnt matter anymore. people realized this thing wasnt as bad as they told us it was. otherwise they wouldve told the blm protesters to stay home because it wasnt safe.
Did any government official come out and proclaim that the protests were a potential public health crisis?

Not super great? It’s the ONLY drug in the world that has been proven actually effective at reducing mortality and this trial found it could reduce mortality amongst people on ventilators by 1/3. In the US that would have meant 38,000 lives saved.

This is extremely good news and could honestly turn the tide with COVID given it’s cheap and readily available

Not super great? It’s the ONLY drug in the world that has been proven actually effective at reducing mortality and this trial found it could reduce mortality amongst people on ventilators by 1/3. In the US that would have meant 38,000 lives saved.

This is extremely good news and could honestly turn the tide with COVID given it’s cheap and readily available

Reducing deaths by 20-35% is good, but not "super great". I'm all for whatever treatment that reduces the number of deaths, particularly if its a generic drug.

Apparently there were very very few deaths on Sunday and Monday. So..., we will see.

Reactions: UCFWayne
if this has any accuracy it could explain the surge, some Bars in FL have been slammed the last few weekends. We are the lush State. Protests could be a factor but the weekend of the biggest protests across the nation it was raining all day in every major FL City which depressed turnout.

EaiCDajUEAE9zZU

if this has any accuracy it could explain the surge, some Bars in FL have been slammed the last few weekends. We are the lush State. Protests could be a factor but the weekend of the biggest protests across the nation it was raining all day in every major FL City which depressed turnout.

EaiCDajUEAE9zZU

What?! Working is a 4 and Playing Tennis is a 1! Who knew?

EaiCDajUEAE9zZU

Not sure that I buy that getting groceries or staying in a hotel is far less risky than going to the beach.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The risk of catching this going to the beach with adequate social distancing is extremely low

The list is very subjective

The risk of catching this going to the beach with adequate social distancing is extremely low

The list is very subjective
well I said not sure of the accuracy of it. I think Golf, grocery stores, and airplanes don't seem ranked accurately. But I do buy that indoor Bars are the highest risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT