ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

What you call 'weirdly comfortable,' I call batshit crazy.
Ah, 'shitty dogfood' to keep us appeased?
You mean stuff like:
  • "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China. It's going to be fine."
  • "One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."
  • "And this is their new hoax!"
  • "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."
  • "We have it under control."
Thank goodness, you're WAY too savvy to fall for any slick politician bullshit, right? :)
You know, I actually feel sorry for you. How hard must life be to act this angry and bitter?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Typical Red hat behavior. You got your 'shitty dogfood appeasement' bullshit stuck back in your face, so what's the response?

A personal insult of course. :)
I only recognized your uncivilized behavior. It’s not my fault that you take someone calling out the way you choose to act as a personal insult. Maybe you shouldn’t act that way if you don’t like the way it sounds.

It’s just a wonderful thing to say that your buddies Ninjaknight ans Knight Classes are famous for using
I could have sworn it was a term used to describe one's politics. What's your preference? MAGA Hatter? Conservative? Rightwinger? Republican? Trumpster?

I could have sworn it was a term used to describe one's politics. What's your preference? MAGA Hatter? Conservative? Rightwinger? Republican? Trumpster?

trying to equate President Trump supporter's to "red coats" is so cringe, even for you.

whats your preference? Former Slave Owner? Ex-KKK Founder? Pedophile? Pussy Hatter?

Reactions: ShinobiWolf
Guess who the director of domestic policy is right now. Just so happens to be a guy that was a lobbyist for gilead.
It's not necessarily bad for there to be cross-pollination between industry and government. The country needs a strong and competent industry to be strong and sovereign. Government needs to understand industrial capabilities and also the effects of government policies and regulations on industry. The best way to do this is to bring in people with extensive experience in industry from time-to-time. Otherwise you're left with government lifers and that is not optimal in any situation.

It's not necessarily bad for there to be cross-pollination between industry and government. The country needs a strong and competent industry to be strong and sovereign. Government needs to understand industrial capabilities and also the effects of government policies and regulations on industry. The best way to do this is to bring in people with extensive experience in industry from time-to-time. Otherwise you're left with government lifers and that is not optimal in any situation.
Government lifers like Fauci?

I'm with you on concern about Dr. Fauci's actions in regards to both hydrochloroquine and Remdesivir. The study he directed to be funded on HCQ seemed designed to get a failure result from the drug from the start. Then he espouses Gilead's Remdesivir claims with little appearance of discrimination. Whether he's in the tank for them or not, it certainly appears as if he's acting with intentional bias that may not be good for the American people.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'm with you on concern about Dr. Fauci's actions in regards to both hydrochloroquine and Remdesivir. The study he directed to be funded on HCQ seemed designed to get a failure result from the drug from the start. Then he espouses Gilead's Remdesivir claims with little appearance of discrimination. Whether he's in the tank for them or not, it certainly appears as if he's acting with intentional bias that may not be good for the American people.
Its so obvious that there is a conflict of interest here that it's embarrassing. The guy is held up as being some kind of infallible God because people want someone in govt to trust, even after some bizarre recommendations.

The guy is held up as being some kind of infallible God because people want someone in govt to trust, even after some bizarre recommendations.
So.., I shouldn’t be banging all these hot Florida chicks that I meeting on Tinder?

So.., I shouldn’t be banging all these hot Florida chicks that I meeting on Tinder?
We talked about this already. If you just do one at a time, you're fine. Plus social distancing of 6 feet means you have to play "just the tip".

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I'm just glad so many people are seeing through this big-pharma sham now. We have never been lied to in a single month as much as we were in April.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT