ADVERTISEMENT

Official "FC has tds and prays there is no cure" thread

That's how they roll....like the Prez.....just call people names!
tenor.gif

@moonlight-knight

Any updates on HQC. Is it still curing everyone or na?
@moonlight-knight

Any updates on HQC. Is it still curing everyone or na?
It's the most effective treatment in treating covid 19 in early stages worldwide.
More news from Turkey on outpatient use:
https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/04/turkey-outbreak-peak-gov-ease-restrictions.html

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproj...coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-treatment/#app

https://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/columns/how-did-turkey-do-it/amp

And from Time magazine, how Italy uses hcq in outpatient use to end ICU saturation:
https://time.com/5816874/italy-coronavirus-patients-treating-home/

And I did find out that the study in the VA hospital is not even an RCT. It was a retrospective study and all what the author of the study did was data mine through patient medical records. There were no details of dosage amounts and frequency. And whats questionable about the study is why did they move 5 patients from the control group to the treatment group?

Also I found out that Scott Sutton who co-authored the study, has been awarded a research grant by Gilead, the makers of remdesivir.

And I did a google search on some of the co-authors listed in the study. One a gerontologist, an orthopedic surgeon, and an ophthalmologist.
Seems a bit fishy to me.

Last edited:
It's the most effective treatment in treating covid 19 in early stages worldwide.
More news from Turkey on outpatient use:
https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/04/turkey-outbreak-peak-gov-ease-restrictions.html

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproj...coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-treatment/#app

https://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/columns/how-did-turkey-do-it/amp

And from Time magazine, how Italy uses hcq in outpatient use to end ICU saturation:
https://time.com/5816874/italy-coronavirus-patients-treating-home/

And I did find out that the study in the VA hospital is not even an RCT. It was a retrospective study and all what the author of the study did was data mine through patient medical records. There were no details of dosage amounts and frequency. And whats questionable about the study is why did they move 5 patients from the control group to the treatment group?

Also I found out that Scott Sutton who co-authored the study, has been awarded a research grant by Gilead, the makers of remdesivir.

And I did a google search on some of the co-authors listed in the study. One a gerontologist, an orthopedic surgeon, and an ophthalmologist.
Seems a bit fishy to me.
Fishy is an understatement. I wouldn't care about the media acting the way they are, but when the CDC and FDA are doing this kind of stuff it reeks of crony capitalism

Fishy is an understatement. I wouldn't care about the media acting the way they are, but when the CDC and FDA are doing this kind of stuff it reeks of crony capitalism
Crony capitalism in America??!? Say it ain't so!!! :)

It's been 2 months since Trump discovered this cure and he still refuses to mandate it's FDA approval.

When Trump discovered this cure only 239 Americans were dead. Why has Trump allowed 90k Americans to die by not forcing this cure to be FDA approved as a mainline treatment immediately?

It's been 2 months since Trump discovered this cure and he still refuses to mandate it's FDA approval.

When Trump discovered this cure only 239 Americans were dead. Why has Trump allowed 90k Americans to die by not forcing this cure to be FDA approved as a mainline treatment immediately?

Comedian. I didn't realize Trump was in a lab coat making discoveries. The flu killed like 70k a few years ago and nobody ran around like beta males in gloves to pump gas. There are still studies that show it works, but whatever doctors want to do with that information. I didn't know Trump begged people to party in Chinatown and wanted more travel from China.

The liberal states are the ones with the issues. Likely overestimating deaths too.

Comedian. I didn't realize Trump was in a lab coat making discoveries. The flu killed like 70k a few years ago and nobody ran around like beta males in gloves to pump gas. There are still studies that show it works, but whatever doctors want to do with that information. I didn't know Trump begged people to party in Chinatown and wanted more travel from China.

The liberal states are the ones with the issues. Likely overestimating deaths too.

I crossed off everything in your post that was irrelevant to the topic at hand. You literally just strung together 4 random talking points about all sorts of shit rather than addressing the issue.

Trump is in charge of the CDC and the FDA. He's the chief executive of the United States. He runs these departments.

85k have died since he discovered this cure.

Either:
A. It's not the cure to coronavirus
Or
B. Trump let 85k people die because he didn't take action on this after he proclaimed it to be the cure 2 months back

Why would he need to mandate it when the FDA approved it on its own merits?

Why would he need to mandate it when the FDA approved it on its own merits?
They didn't approve it as a primary treatment. They approved it for emergency use. You called this a cure. I feel like a cure would have prevented the 85k deaths since you made this thread.

Reactions: DaShuckster
They didn't approve it as a primary treatment. They approved it for emergency use. You called this a cure. I feel like a cure would have prevented the 85k deaths since you made this thread.

For one thing you had governors threatening lawsuits for prescribing it. Right now it is used as a very last resort when it's too late. I personally think it is something like tamiflu where it helps reduce the infection time. Who knows...I do think the insiders don't like a cheap generic being a solution.

Reactions: Crazyhole
But did he die....does he have covid. Literally a ton of people around him had it. The scam system doesn't want a cheap generic to work.
Well as you know it is an extremely dangerous drug that should never, ever, ever be taken by anyone that doesn't have a death wish. His heart will probably explode by the end of tomorrow.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Well as you know it is an extremely dangerous drug that should never, ever, ever be taken by anyone that doesn't have a death wish. His heart will probably explode by the end of tomorrow.

The left should be cheering since they want him to die. Deep down they are scared it works

Reactions: Crazyhole
shooksters running list:
  • calling fab a racist
  • covington kids
  • russian collusion
  • claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids.
  • alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.
  • victim shaming an 8 year old
  • hospital patient with iv being questioned outside the hospital by cops
  • that time you claimed mcdonalds burger flippers made $4.85
  • insisting betsy ross might be a racist.
  • his take on george zimmerman
  • claims he didnt think mitt romney was racist
  • said hydroxychloroquine didnt work

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Nearly all of our reduction in cases and deaths since the peak has come from NY. They went from 1000 deaths per day to 50. There has been little improvement elsewhere. When you factor in the decline in the whole north east hot spot you can see that we are actually up in all other regions.

You would think that since this cure was anounced when we had under 1000 deaths that we shouldnt have growing death numbers in every region outside the NE. Maybe it works and maybe it doesnt but we sure arent seeing the results that would show it working.

Nearly all of our reduction in cases and deaths since the peak has come from NY. They went from 1000 deaths per day to 50. There has been little improvement elsewhere. When you factor in the decline in the whole north east hot spot you can see that we are actually up in all other regions.

You would think that since this cure was anounced when we had under 1000 deaths that we shouldnt have growing death numbers in every region outside the NE. Maybe it works and maybe it doesnt but we sure arent seeing the results that would show it working.

In 1945, nearly the entire reduction in global death rate among Jews was attributable to Germany.

Reactions: beelit47
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT