ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

The book of Romans is in the New Testament...just sayin'

Later on in the verse that Sessions paraphrases, it also says "Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

Yes but there is zero reason for anyone that high in the government to be quoting any religious text for justifications for their actions.

If Obama quoted the Koran there there would literally be a 2nd civil war occurring. Yet somehow this is ok?

Im still curious, outside of the debate on biblical principles what exactly should be done with these kids and their parents when they cross the border illegally? Put the kids in prison with the parents?

Yes but there is zero reason for anyone that high in the government to be quoting any religious text for justifications for their actions.

If Obama quoted the Koran there there would literally be a 2nd civil war occurring. Yet somehow this is ok?

Obama did quote the Koran.

Reactions: UCFWayne
As justification for one of his actions? Giving a speech in Egypt talking about terrorism isn't quite the same thing as what sessions did and you know it.

No, but you said there would be civil war if obama quoted the koran, insinuating that it never happened.

Now, if Obama had quoted the koran as a reason to assume addiitional power over the populace yes there would have been a civil war, but that would be the case regardless.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Where are the liberals lining up to foster these children they care so much about? They'll foster a dog that's in a shelter, but not one of these children.

Incredibly ignorant argument. Almost as ignorant as: "where are all these conservatives volunteering to adopt these aborted kids"

This website is really made up of scumbags when you're so in love with a leader that you turn on children to defend him.

Where are the liberals lining up to foster these children they care so much about? They'll foster a dog that's in a shelter, but not one of these children.

The evil Catholic Church has a program for fostering unaccompanied children. You should sign up.

http://www.usccb.org/about/children-and-migration/unaccompanied-refugee-minor-program/

Or you could post your outrage on a message board.

You are literally the one who started whining about liberals lining up to foster these children. Jesus fuking Christ you are a stupid one.

Also for the record we are already registered foster parents. Thanks

Those parents would die just so these kids have a chance at a better life. That’s how desperate they are.

I really don't understand how this is so hard for people to understand. idiots like chevelle and wayne think these people should just sit in their third world countries and accept being poor and let their kids starve to death/killed by war. Just disgusting human beings

I really don't understand how this is so hard for people to understand. idiots like chevelle and wayne think these people should just sit in their third world countries and accept being poor and let their kids starve to death/killed by war. Just disgusting human beings

Thats a bit of an overstatement. The issue that people on the right focus on is what is it that makes their country poor and why don't they do something about it. Not an easy question to answer. When the idea of taking over parts of Mexico is ever floated its dismissed as corporatism veiled in imperialism. Why? If the US system is so superior to that of our southern neighbors then wouldnt it be good for the people there to stay in place and still reap the benefits?

Thats a bit of an overstatement. The issue that people on the right focus on is what is it that makes their country poor and why don't they do something about it. Not an easy question to answer. When the idea of taking over parts of Mexico is ever floated its dismissed as corporatism veiled in imperialism. Why? If the US system is so superior to that of our southern neighbors then wouldnt it be good for the people there to stay in place and still reap the benefits?

Wayne has literally said that if he was a Syrian with a family he would stay there and help rebuild. In the middle of a civil war being fought by proxy superpowers. But no, wayne would keep his family there instead of trying to get to a better place.

Legal immigration is not fatal.

Just count your blessings and thank the good lord you’ll never have to spend a day walking in their shoes.

I’m for legal immigration, but at the same time Im real enough with myself to realize that if I was living in El Salvador, I would sell my soul to get out of there and get to the U.S.

There is no money, poor education, low income jobs, no chance at hiring a lawyer which would expedite my legal immigration chances. They have nothing. So I don’t blame them for what they are doing because I would too. And if it means I get separated from my kid and he somehow makes it into the U.S., so be it because he at least has a chance at a better life.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
And don’t feed me this cock and bull story about fixing it from within. Lowly poor peasants don’t stand a chance vs. centuries of systematic built in corruption and modern militaries.

Hence, you get Venezuela where people are gunned down in the streets with automatic weapons or Syria where proxy wars are fought and the civilians get bombed out and chemical warfare is used against them. No civilians are stopping that.

And don’t feed me this cock and bull story about fixing it from within. Lowly poor peasants don’t stand a chance vs. centuries of systematic built in corruption and modern militaries.

Hence, you get Venezuela where people are gunned down in the streets with automatic weapons or Syria where proxy wars are fought and the civilians get bombed out and chemical warfare is used against them. No civilians are stopping that.

Wayne would.

Are they called fur-babies and microchipped? If not, do that first and watch them get gobbled up at PetSmart on Saturdays.*

You are literally the one who started whining about liberals lining up to foster these children. Jesus fuking Christ you are a stupid one.

Also for the record we are already registered foster parents. Thanks
Triggered!!! Hope you don't talk to your foster children with that mouth.

Just count your blessings and thank the good lord you’ll never have to spend a day walking in their shoes.

I’m for legal immigration, but at the same time Im real enough with myself to realize that if I was living in El Salvador, I would sell my soul to get out of there and get to the U.S.

There is no money, poor education, low income jobs, no chance at hiring a lawyer which would expedite my legal immigration chances. They have nothing. So I don’t blame them for what they are doing because I would too. And if it means I get separated from my kid and he somehow makes it into the U.S., so be it because he at least has a chance at a better life.
As long as said kid is put up in a Holiday Inn Express, am I right?

Never said that, try again. Also I take it you are good with getting your morals from the bible? How many slaves do you own?

You are disgusting POS. You would do the exact same thing in their shoes, try to bring your family to a better place at any cost. Pathetic.

Umm.... I'm the grandchild of immigrants ... and no .... no separation ... and path to citizenship from day 1.

So try that again.

I didn't realize everyone had 2 choices in life. Sneak across a neighboring border illegally or die in your home.

Interesting world view. I stand corrected!

Umm.... I'm the grandchild of immigrants ... and no .... no separation ... and path to citizenship from day 1.

So try that again.

Even better, your grandparents wanted wanted a better life, got on a boat and were givem citizenship most likely. They probably faced intense racism too. Just like these people today.

Even better your grandparents wanted wanted a better life, got on a boat and we're givem citizenship most likely. They probably faced intense racism too. Just like these people today.

You are correct .... with one minor edit .... Grandpa came first .... got a job ... got everything set up ... sent for the rest.

You are correct .... with one minor edit .... Grandpa came first .... got a job ... got everything set up ... sent for the rest.

That sounds great, leave your family behind in a third world country where they will probably be killed while you're gone.

That sounds great, leave your family behind in a third world country where they will probably be killed while you're gone.

Yeah .... well ... guess what ... there are lots of people that live in other countries and never get killed.

So folks from third world countries r animals and murders.....all of them. Everyone there is doomed.

Here's the typical lib that can't get the story right. Either they're great folks and they all should move here or they're murdering animals......which one is it

So folks from third world countries r animals and murders.....all of them. Everyone there is doomed.

Here's the typical lib that can't get the story right. Either they're great folks and they all should move here or they're murdering animals......which one is it

How difficult is it to understand that the standard of living is worse in these third world countries. Syria is undergoing a little thing called a civil war, Wayne said he'd keep his family there and help make it better though. Guess these migrants are both super lazy and here to steal our jobs at the same time, which is it red hatters?

I guess we did the Native Americans a favor when we took their land. South Americans and Mexicans lucked into meeting the Spanish. Poor or simple living doesn't equal crime and evil. Get a grip.....

I love how we have morons who honestly can’t understand that we have a border for a reason and enforcing our laws is what our government IS REQUIRED TO DO

I’m all for enforcing laws and the border, detain them, ship them back. But the practice of separating children from their parents as a means of discouraging the practice won’t work and absolutely disgusts me.

You can want legal immigration and understand and have empathy on the plight of those who try to cross illegally for a better life. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. I know you can understand this too 85.

A message board is the worst place to discuss this stuff.

Just a quick recap, the attorney general just quoted the Bible as justification for forcibly separating children from their parents and tons of Christians are ok with this.

Literally insane.

Just a quick recap, the attorney general just quoted the Bible as justification for forcibly separating children from their parents and tons of Christians are ok with this.

Literally insane.

You guys just like getting all offended by everything. This is not a new policy. The responsibility lies with the parents to watch their children. Interestingly enough, this the same move you guys pull on gun violence. Some crazy person shoots another person and you blame the NRA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT