ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

The pattern is sooooo predictable- allow in millions of illegal aliens, fawn over how they’re our future, pass amenity and promise border control- do amnesty but forget border security.

Rinse and repeat 10 years later

Trump is breaking that cycle and democrats can’t stand it since it conflicts with their political strategy of leveraging mass illegal immigration
Your view of the world is sickening when we're just talking about not putting kids in cages.

Heres a solution: eliminate all domestic taxes and entitlements. Problem solved.

Another solution: eliminate the minimum wage. Anybody can work for any wage they see fit and compete with the workforce no matter where it comes from.

Kids without parents in the home aren't placed in lockdown. They go to a family.

Great job. Stating the obvious is a step up now, if you want to act like an adult who has some level of objective thought maybe tell me what should be done with these kids. Try to avoid the simple jack chicken subjectivity that is so pervasive in your opinions in this thread.

I'll help you out by giving you a prompting question: what should we do about the parents that cross the border illegally?

Great job. Stating the obvious is a step up now, if you want to act like an adult who has some level of objective thought maybe tell me what should be done with these kids. Try to avoid the simple jack chicken subjectivity that is so pervasive in your opinions in this thread.

I'll help you out by giving you a prompting question: what should we do about the parents that cross the border illegally?
Return them to their parents care.

Return them to their parents care.

So no matter what, dont separate them. Drug dealer crosses the border then keep them together. Adult with (GASP) a gun that could shoot up a school, keep the kids with them. Kid crosses the border without a parent, um..............

Id say that was a nice try simple jack, but it really wasnt. Have you now even given up even a subjective opinion of law?

Your view of the world is sickening when we're just talking about not putting kids in cages.

Says the cheerleader of abortion

Let’s go back to the obama policy and release these people with a “court date” and hope they show up.

Cuz LOL it worked so well before!

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Says the cheerleader of abortion

Let’s go back to the obama policy and release these people with a “court date” and hope they show up.

Cuz LOL it worked so well before!

He cant even say that the court dates were unnecessary. Its just selective outrage based on political lines.

https://www.propublica.org/article/...al&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=1529351654

Audio of kids being forcibly seperated from their parents. Please continue yawning/blaming obama.
Here’s an image to go with the audio, Copernicus. Just look at what Trump & the NRA did!

Inselian.jpg

Here’s an image to go with the audio, Copernicus. Just look at what Trump & the NRA did!

Inselian.jpg

Huh, it's almost as if people were demonized before Trump for making spectacularily terrible human rights decisions. No, no, that can't be, I was assured this is just another example of TDS. Thanks for proving my point.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Huh, it's almost as if people were demonized before Trump for making spectacularily terrible human rights decisions. No, no, that can't be, I was assured this is just another example of TDS. Thanks for proving my point.
Exactly what happens every thread.

Red Hat: Obama did this too!
Nornal person: Were you mad about it when he did it?
Red Hat: Of course!
Normal Person: Are you mad about it now?
Red Hat: No because Trump is winning.

Notes from a meeting soon after Trump's inauguration show a Department of Homeland Security official listed it among the methods that would discourage asylum seekers.

I haven’t read many of the posts in here but I get the gist of it. Perhaps what I am about to write is a false equivalent but whatevs. I completely disagree with separating children from their parents and I don’t care what the fukcing law says. It’s wrong. Some of you feel the same way. But many of you who feel the same way as I about this had no problem with the British government stepping in and telling Alphie’s parents that they had no right to seek whatever treatment they deemed necessary for their child and, tough shit. I guess I’m just a bit confused as to why it’s disgusting on one hand and AOK on the other in terms of how a government might interfere with parents and their kids.

Smh. Elián was under Reno & Clinton iirc. Point is it is business as usual, George W. Obama... the only reason you guys piss & moan is big bad Drumpf!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Smh. Elián was under Reno & Clinton iirc. Point is it is business as usual, George W. Obama... the only reason you guys piss & moan is big bad Drumpf!

Are you a complete moron? I'm old enough to remember the complete shit show Elian was, it was covered 24/7 for months. Talk shows, the whole 9 yards. It proves my point no one with a brain cares who is in office, if a tragedy occurs it's going to get out and people are not having it.

I haven’t read many of the posts in here but I get the gist of it. Perhaps what I am about to write is a false equivalent but whatevs. I completely disagree with separating children from their parents and I don’t care what the fukcing law says. It’s wrong. Some of you feel the same way. But many of you who feel the same way as I about this had no problem with the British government stepping in and telling Alphie’s parents that they had no right to seek whatever treatment they deemed necessary for their child and, tough shit. I guess I’m just a bit confused as to why it’s disgusting on one hand and AOK on the other in terms of how a government might interfere with parents and their kids.

Same reason these faux rage libs are not protesting all the US Children/teens that we're raped/murdered by Illegal Aliens in this country....as those families are separated from those children for life.

Or all of.the children with darker skinned that are aborted each and every day in this country...no faux rage from libs about those lost kids for a lifetime.

Meanwhile, thousands of teens in Appalachia want to know where they can get the nice digs that these illegals have where they have hosted World Cup Watch Parties on 55 inch cable TVs, latest video game consoles, all in the comfort of air conditioning and 3 hot meals a day.

When children are separated from their parents at the border, here is where they go next
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-family-separation-20180618-story.html

Same reason these faux rage libs are not protesting all the US Children/teens that we're raped/murdered by Illegal Aliens in this country....as those families are separated from those children for life.

Or all of.the children with darker skinned that are aborted each and every day in this country...no faux rage from libs about those lost kids for a lifetime.

Meanwhile, thousands of teens in Appalachia want to know where they can get the nice digs that these illegals have where they have hosted World Cup Watch Parties on 55 inch cable TVs, latest video game consoles, all in the comfort of air conditioning and 3 hot meals a day.

When children are separated from their parents at the border, here is where they go next
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sd-me-family-separation-20180618-story.html

Jesus fuking Christ you are a disgusting ignorant piece of shit.

Last edited:

Well for one minor detail- Alfies parents were UK citizens and Alfie was a UK citizen, yet it didn’t make a shred of goddamn difference when the State jumped in and played God with their child. They did nothing wrong to deserve that.

The kids at the border are being taken across illegally, by parents with no rights as a citizen, and they are knowingly putting their children at risk by making the journey itself and then entering where they know their child will be separated.

So yes it’s a major false equivalency.

where is the outrage when joe goes and does heroin, gets caught, and then has to be separated from his kids? this stuff happens all the time but i dont see the outrage.

i also dont remember seeing the outrage when most of those pictures were actually taken back in 2014. but trump did it so its clearly worse.

the bottom line is that congress needs to work with trump to fix this problem. both sides will need to use that evil word "compromise." otherwise itll continue for the next 6 years and we get a new president and congress.

where is the outrage when joe goes and does heroin, gets caught, and then has to be separated from his kids? this stuff happens all the time but i dont see the outrage.

1 is a felony
1 is a misdemeanor
1 the kid goes to a foster home
1 the kid is locked in an abandoned Wal-Mart with armed guards
1 the parent caused the situation
1 the government decided to just start doing this
1 the parent is irresponsible and likely can't provide a safe life for their kid
1 the parent risked everything for a better life for their kid and is likely a good parent.

ADVERTISEMENT