ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

I’m all for enforcing laws and the border, detain them, ship them back. But the practice of separating children from their parents as a means of discouraging the practice won’t work and absolutely disgusts me.

You can want legal immigration and understand and have empathy on the plight of those who try to cross illegally for a better life. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. I know you can understand this too 85.

A message board is the worst place to discuss this stuff.

Millions of people in this world want a better life. Should we ship them in by the millions, with their kids, to give them free accommodation while they wait endlessly for their court hearing and processing paperwork?

It’s total bullshit that we should give these people preferential treatment simply because they have a southern border that they can walk across to circumvent our border laws.

If these people are crossing our border illegally then they are by definition criminals. If a father and mother commit a crime and go to jail, do we send the kids in with them? No.

And contrary to some outright lies said in this thread, this does NOT apply to people crossing legally or seeking asylum LEGALLY. It is only being done to those crossing illegally which is a federal crime.

Reactions: UCFWayne
And contrary to some outright lies said in this thread, this does NOT apply to people crossing legally or seeking asylum LEGALLY. It is only being done to those crossing illegally which is a federal crime.

They know this. Chicken and Ninja know this. They are "outraged" because it furthers the political narrative against Trump. They looked the other way during the Obama administration because they simply didn't and don't care about it.

Political narrative is all that matters. Everything is great when your guy is in and everything sucks when the other guy is in. If you can bring up women and children and try to drive emotion, all the better.

You guys just like getting all offended by everything. This is not a new policy. The responsibility lies with the parents to watch their children. Interestingly enough, this the same move you guys pull on gun violence. Some crazy person shoots another person and you blame the NRA.

Oh really, Obama has been using the bible to justify forcibly separating mothers and fathers from their children? Also I've never once blamed the NRA, so good job posting more bullshit. You are approaching 85 levels of outright lying, wouldn't surprise me if you start sending out death threats just like him..

Millions of people in this world want a better life. Should we ship them in by the millions, with their kids, to give them free accommodation while they wait endlessly for their court hearing and processing paperwork?

It’s total bullshit that we should give these people preferential treatment simply because they have a southern border that they can walk across to circumvent our border laws.

If these people are crossing our border illegally then they are by definition criminals. If a father and mother commit a crime and go to jail, do we send the kids in with them? No.

Man, you'd make a great Nazi. Being a jew was ILLEGAL in Nazi germany, what do we do to criminals? Round them up and exterminate. Just following orders!

Even the WaPo admitted, when they toured the Brownsville, Texas holding center, that the overwhelming majority of kids (read: teens) being housed there came in illegally on their own, while a tiny amount of kids were removed from parents after being detained, and it was not remotely as bad as the TDS people want it to be.

Just look at this Death Camp:

IOLHTLDPSII6RPKQXABYTJHFNE.jpg

But hey, we should just tear these places down and let thousands of unaccompanied minors who snuck in illegally loose to go wherever they please in the US. Open borders FTW!

Even the WaPo admitted, when they toured the Brownsville, Texas holding center, that the overwhelming majority of kids (read: teens) being housed there came in illegally on their own, while a tiny amount of kids were removed from parents after being detained, and it was not remotely as bad as the TDS people want it to be.

But hey, we should just tear these places down and let thousands of unaccompanied minors who snuck in illegally loose to go wherever they please in the US. Open borders FTW!

You're missing the point. The libs dont want these kids separated from their parents so we HAVE to put the kids in prison along with mom and dad.

Japanese internment!!!! NAZI DEATH CAMPS!!!

Hysteria!!!

No one gives a shit to check that 70%+ of most of these facilities are filled by kids who came on their own!!! But facts be damned!!

It’s the Holocaust!!!!
Laura Bush is such a SJW libtard

Wow that's so nice, I'm sure my 7 year old would love it there and wouldn't be scared and traumatized at all if she was locked there for weeks.

Wow that's so nice, I'm sure my 7 year old would love it there and wouldn't be scared and traumatized at all if she was locked there for weeks.

Your 7 year old wouldn't have to worry about that if her father wasn't knowingly breaking another countries' Federal Law, where it's clearly laid out that breaking the law will result in child separation while you're detained, but you choose to break the law anyways.

It really amazes me how hypocritical people are on here. Really hope this isn't a representative of America as a whole.

Five illegals were killed yesterday when their SUV overturned while running from police in Texas, permanently separating themselves from their families.

In short punish our citizens for breaking laws here but not folks who are from other countries . . They get a free pass . Haven’t seen Laura bush out ranting about Kids whose parents get arrested here and put in jail
Is the imprisonment of someone's children for a crime the parent committs a deterrent against crime? Sure. Is it inhuman to imprison someone's children for a crime? Yes.

What's worse is that these are misdemeanor offenses.

Not The same thing.

Obama's Admin was knowingly holding Mexican teenage or younger nationals, against their will and without any legal representation, often for months on end at the EXACT SAME facilities you are up in arms over right now. All while their family or Mexican officials had no idea what ever happened to them or if they were alive.

Can you link me to your outrage in 2015 over that practice?

Obama's Admin was knowingly holding Mexican teenage or younger nationals, against their will and without any legal representation, often for months on end at the EXACT SAME facilities you are up in arms over right now. All while their family or Mexican officials had no idea what ever happened to them or if they were alive.

Can you link me to your outrage in 2015 over that practice?
Kids being used by drug cartels. Not kids being taken from their moms.

Kids being used by drug cartels. Not kids being taken from their moms.

If kids are being used by drug cartels then it seems like a wise idea to detain them. Remember, mexico and central america is pretty much only populated with people who murder others or do drugs. I think you made that point clear.

Can we at least ask the red hatters to get there story straight? So far in this thread we have had the following arguments used about how separating children from their families:

1) Basically does not exist
2) is ok because the Bible says so
3) is ok because Obama did it

If kids are being used by drug cartels then it seems like a wise idea to detain them. Remember, mexico and central america is pretty much only populated with people who murder others or do drugs. I think you made that point clear.
Yeah, I agree it was a good idea to do that when Obama did it. Not so good to pull a baby off a tit and lock them in an abandoned Wal-Mart

Can we at least ask the red hatters to get there story straight? So far in this thread we have had the following arguments used about how separating children from their families:

1) Basically does not exist
2) is ok because the Bible says so
3) is ok because Obama did it

The left STILL cannot verbalize any sort of solution to the problem.

1. This is terrible

2. Things should change.

3. Its someone elses fault.

Well...................AND? What do you propose?

The left STILL cannot verbalize any sort of solution to the problem.

1. This is terrible

2. Things should change.

3. Its someone elses fault.

Well...................AND? What do you propose?

Lmao you are joking right?

It’s never been so apparent that the aim of democrats truly is open borders. The D’s in Congress are now pushing for mass legalization with no strings or conditions.

They should be required to register as lobbying agents for a foreign nation

It’s never been so apparent that the aim of democrats truly is open borders. The D’s in Congress are now pushing for mass legalization with no strings or conditions.

Since when do you care if people register that?

It’s never been so apparent that the aim of the political machine controlled by the elites truly is open borders. The D’s in Congress are now pushing for mass legalization with no strings or conditions.

Help ya out here... See also the 60s immigration reform.

Help ya out here... See also the 60s immigration reform.

The pattern is sooooo predictable- allow in millions of illegal aliens, fawn over how they’re our future, pass amenity and promise border control- do amnesty but forget border security.

Rinse and repeat 10 years later

Trump is breaking that cycle and democrats can’t stand it since it conflicts with their political strategy of leveraging mass illegal immigration

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT