ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fair question: What’s there to do in Lincoln, Nebraska

Next year this will be the official food of Nobraska

DE295374-2.jpg

Lincoln is a very clean , safe and friendly city. It has more bike trails and parks per square mile than any city in the USA. Alot of people come to Lincoln and are surprised they love it. Some people it doesnt appeal to as much because it can be lacking in the arts and entertainment. It really depends on what a person enjoys in life.

I think another issue people may have with Lincoln is not only does it not have a lot of entertainment, arts and restaurants, but there aren't any other close by cities to get those things either. You're kind of stuck there.

Greenville, SC is a smaller city, but we have lots of art, entertainment and restaurants. And if they aren't enough, Charlotte is a hour and half away and Atlanta is 2 and half hours away. And the beach is only 3.5 hours away.

I think another issue people may have with Lincoln is not only does it not have a lot of entertainment, arts and restaurants, but there aren't any other close by cities to get those things either. You're kind of stuck there.

Greenville, SC is a smaller city, but we have lots of art, entertainment and restaurants. And if they aren't enough, Charlotte is a hour and half away and Atlanta is 2 and half hours away. And the beach is only 3.5 hours away.
Dude Omaha is 45 minutes away. Kansas City is 3 hours away. Also Lincoln is quite large compared to most college towns. A little shy of 300,000 people.

It is amazing how you UCF fans were bemoaning Frost's potential leaving a few weeks ago (because you thought he was a great coach) & now you are saying things like he is going to be a huge failure at Nebraska.

As to your question about what to do in Lincoln -you are right absolutely nothing! In fact life doesn't exist outside the Magic Kingdom of Oralando.

All of my Nebraska friends admit Lincoln is a shithole on par w Manhattan, Kansas. Their respite is Omaha, which is a glorified shithole attempt at Kansas City.

Truth is Nebraska is a shit state populated by backwards fat hicks who have no pro sports team and a crap college team... how did us beating you a few days in basketball feel???

Blackshirts? More like the Yellowshirts you coward ass pieces of shit. Stop having 12 kids and die already to save us on Medicaid.

Reactions: Arbitr8
All of my Nebraska friends admit Lincoln is a shithole on par w Manhattan, Kansas. Their respite is Omaha, which is a glorified shithole attempt at Kansas City.

Truth is Nebraska is a shit state populated by backwards fat hicks who have no pro sports team and a crap college team... how did us beating you a few days in basketball feel???

Blackshirts? More like the Yellowshirts you coward ass pieces of shit. Stop having 12 kids and die already to save us on Medicaid.
hahaha, the thing you did get right is yes that are some fatties here, but only 4% more than Florida.

Anyone that is this angry on a message board needs help. Take a deep breath bud. I’m sure you’re a cool guy in real life

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT