ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fair question: What’s there to do in Lincoln, Nebraska

It is amazing how you UCF fans were bemoaning Frost's potential leaving a few weeks ago (because you thought he was a great coach) & now you are saying things like he is going to be a huge failure at Nebraska.

As to your question about what to do in Lincoln -you are right absolutely nothing! In fact life doesn't exist outside the Magic Kingdom of Oralando.

Nope, not saying that. Frost is a solid coach. That said, programs like yours and Florida chew guys up.

Regarding Nebraska, there is just no compelling reason to go there when you can just go next door to Colorado to hunt, ski, raft, whatever.

I think another issue people may have with Lincoln is not only does it not have a lot of entertainment, arts and restaurants, but there aren't any other close by cities to get those things either. You're kind of stuck there.

Greenville, SC is a smaller city, but we have lots of art, entertainment and restaurants. And if they aren't enough, Charlotte is a hour and half away and Atlanta is 2 and half hours away. And the beach is only 3.5 hours away.
Do some research. You guys are all sounding very ignorant. I understand you guys are pissed and trying to dramatize your point. That is the equivalent to us saying everyone in Florida is missing teeth and and playing in the swamps. Lincoln and Omaha have anything and everything FL has, outside of surfing and Disney.

Nope, not saying that. Frost is a solid coach. That said, programs like yours and Florida chew guys up.

Regarding Nebraska, there is just no compelling reason to go there when you can just go next door to Colorado to hunt, ski, raft, whatever.
To Ski, yes of course, that or Wyoming. Hunting in Nebraska is actually really good, just depends what you want. If you are hunting bear then yes Colorado would be a place to go. However when it comes to boating/water skiing/jet skiing ect people from Colorado actually go to Nebraska.

Starting this time next year, we can witness 90,000+ fans whining about their 4-8 record and calls for his head. Enjoy.
You must not think to much of Scott Frost's coaching abilities, but never mind your stellar 0-12 2015 season.

Do some research. You guys are all sounding very ignorant. I understand you guys are pissed and trying to dramatize your point. That is the equivalent to us saying everyone in Florida is missing teeth and and playing in the swamps. Lincoln and Omaha have anything and everything FL has, outside of surfing and Disney.

and Universal Studios
and Sea World
and Legoland
and Busch Gardens
and year-round shorts weather
and rocket launches
and Kennedy Space Center
and amazing restaurants
and tons of bars
and a massive convention center
and two international airports
and all major cruise lines
and deep sea fishing
and diving
and 1,000's of RELLY good high school recruits
and NBA
and NFL
and MLB
and NHL
and MLS
and 10+ different Imax screens
and multiple award winning science centers
and day trip away games

Need more?

All of my Nebraska friends admit Lincoln is a shithole on par w Manhattan, Kansas. Their respite is Omaha, which is a glorified shithole attempt at Kansas City.

Truth is Nebraska is a shit state populated by backwards fat hicks who have no pro sports team and a crap college team... how did us beating you a few days in basketball feel???

Blackshirts? More like the Yellowshirts you coward ass pieces of shit. Stop having 12 kids and die already to save us on Medicaid.
you have serious issues

There is this, but who are we kidding.... what coach wants that for a spring game! Am I right?

scaletowidth

All of my Nebraska friends admit Lincoln is a shithole on par w Manhattan, Kansas. Their respite is Omaha, which is a glorified shithole attempt at Kansas City.

Truth is Nebraska is a shit state populated by backwards fat hicks who have no pro sports team and a crap college team... how did us beating you a few days in basketball feel???

Blackshirts? More like the Yellowshirts you coward ass pieces of shit. Stop having 12 kids and die already to save us on Medicaid.
Actually, anyone outside of Omaha will tell you Lincoln is the superior city. Omaha is worse than Orlando even.

Actually, anyone outside of Omaha will tell you Lincoln is the superior city. Omaha is worse than Orlando even.
Keep trying to convince recruits dipshit. It's a living, breathing hell. Since the football team isn't any good, the city serves no purpose. It should be burned to the ground and salt then thrown on it so nothing ever grows there again
56235835.jpg

and Universal Studios
and Sea World
and Legoland
and Busch Gardens
and rocket launches
and Kennedy Space Center
and amazing restaurants
and tons of bars
and deep sea fishing
and diving
and NBA
and NFL
and MLB
and NHL
and MLS
and day trip away games

Need more?
So it seems you have many activities for children and then you are claiming NFL and MLB teams from other cities?

Then I suppose by that fuzzy logic, Nebraska has some of the best skiing in the world as well as two NFL teams, two MLB Franchises plus the NBA and NHL.

It would also be remiss of me to fail to mention that we are the home of KC Syle BBQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostTroll

From a blog I read....:)

I’ve lived in Nebraska through two different seasons in my life. My first season was from birth to 27. I needed to move out to move on. I came back at the age of 46 with an entirely different attitude.

Nebraska is about the long term. Nebraska is a place to build life long friends that will always have your back. Nebraska doesn’t respond to every trend and is often years behind the US coasts. That’s a good thing, because not everything that is happening in those areas has lasting value. Nebraska demands patience, perspective, and faith in yourself and others that life is about more than events. Nebraska will never be “cool”, rarely create an “optic”, and is not likely to ever be politically interesting to most people. I’m okay with that.

Keep trying to convince recruits dipshit. It's a living, breathing hell. Since the football team isn't any good, the city serves no purpose. It should be burned to the ground and salt then thrown on it so nothing ever grows there again
56235835.jpg
Is everyone in Fl as hateful as you? You must really hate yourself to be such a angry person all the time.

and Universal Studios
and Sea World
and Legoland
and Busch Gardens
and rocket launches
and Kennedy Space Center
and amazing restaurants
and tons of bars
and deep sea fishing
and diving
and NBA
and NFL
and MLB
and NHL
and MLS
and day trip away games

Need more?
We have 90% of that here. Just under different names. Outside of rocket launches, and cruises we have all of that here.

Reactions: Pavonis Mons
No.., I'm the only one. Everybody else here loves Nebraska and Nebraska Trolls. You guys have been so cordial and pleasant
Lol just making sure. Otherwise I never want to set foot in FL. There are some a hole husker fans just as there are some a hole UCF fans.

Nebraska is 99% barren, hell, cornfield, wasteland and 1% some morons packing in a stadium for 3-4 hours on a Saturday to watch a 4-8 team, and to avoid the other 99% of Nebraska

[roll]
I am assuming you have never set foot in Lincoln or any place outside of FL.

I am assuming you have never set foot in Lincoln or any place outside of FL.
Actually, i've pretty much been everywhere but Lincoln. However, the next time I fly to Cali, I'll book a plane with a flight path right over Nebraska.

I'll be sure to drop you a solid blue gift
for Christmas straight from the Lavatory. First class only for you.

Reactions: Arbitr8
Nebraska is 99% barren, hell, cornfield, wasteland and 1% some morons packing in a stadium for 3-4 hours on a Saturday to watch a 4-8 team, and to avoid the other 99% of Nebraska

[roll]
d-37817.jpg

orl-orlando-skyline-8-20150124

Hmmmm, FL looks very similar to Nebraska. Why is Fl so much better again? Bet you can't tell which is which

d-37817.jpg

Hmmmm, FL looks very similar to Nebraska. Why is Fl so much better again? Bet you can't tell which is which
One has the Wells Fargo prison and is dark and grey

The other one is modern, vibrant and growing. Hence the construction in the foreground

d-37817.jpg

Thanks for leaving out Lake Eola and the illuminated fountain

Post a picture of Park Avenue in Winter Park with Mrs. Frost shopping.

Mike give up the act dude. There’s no way you are the successful world traveler you claim to be with the amount of time you seem to have on your hands. Get a life please
Hahahaha. I know YOU are only capable of doing one thing at one time.

Not including when you are masturbating AND watching 1997 Nebraska NC videos.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
There is this, but who are we kidding.... what coach wants that for a spring game! Am I right?

scaletowidth

That is, statistically, 1 out of every 22 men, women, and children in the entire state coming to worship at Memorial Stadium church every fall Saturday.

For 57 years straight and counting.

Mickey and Shamoo are nice to visit, no doubt. Been there myself a time or three. And we respect beyond measure solid football teams who compete their asses off in this stadium. Yours included, a few times.

But this is it here. I don't feel the need to apologize for it. In fact, we're proud of it. Hope to see you on that field sometime soon. Should be a hell of game.

That is, statistically, 1 out of every 22 men, women, and children in the entire state coming to worship at Memorial Stadium church every fall Saturday.

For 57 years straight and counting.

Mickey and Shamoo are nice to visit, no doubt. Been there myself a time or three. And we respect beyond measure solid football teams who compete their asses off in this stadium. Yours included, a few times.

But this is it here. I don't feel the need to apologize for it. In fact, we're proud of it. Hope to see you on that field sometime soon. Should be a hell of game.
Your cult stalking has already weirded out Frost and his parents. Made him angry actually

Hahahaha. I know YOU are only capable of doing one thing at one time.

Not including when you are masturbating AND watching 1997 Nebraska NC videos.

I just have more important things to do than sit on a message board replying to literally every single trollthat posts. You’re in moms basement. Don’t lie

I just have more important things to do than sit on a message board replying to literally every single trollthat posts. You’re in moms basement. Don’t lie
Awesome, so when are you going to do them? Now? When are you leaving? We don't have basements in Florida, but Nebraska does

ehh go **** yourself.

and Universal Studios
and Sea World
and Legoland
and Busch Gardens
and rocket launches
and Kennedy Space Center
and amazing restaurants
and tons of bars
and deep sea fishing
and diving
and NBA
and NFL
and MLB
and NHL
and MLS
and day trip away games

Need more?
Yeah, man, but Nebraska basically has all that too. When I think of people who argue which fast food restaurant has the best Coca Cola, I think Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT