ADVERTISEMENT

OT: TJ LSU Dad has T.D.S.

What can I say I enjoyed my time in college, worked a full time job to pay my way through and did all of that while being a "know it all punk".

My job is actually pretty awesome and the desription is spot on.
Why thank you

It was too amusing living in your head and seeing you meltdown with

1) USF jokes

2) sucking cock jokes

3) profanities

You voted for a guy who is on record saying "grab them by the pussy"

Kindly STFU about morals.

There is no way you are actually this stupid. This has to be a joke by liberals to make Trump supporters look stupid.

PS your bed time was an hour and a half ago.

Im curious. What lead you to the conclusion that my job has nothing to do with my degree?
Most (not all) degrees that aren’t a graduate degree such as medicine, health sciences or law, or aren’t achieved by a rigid pathway or within a certain timeframe usually are achieved easier and aren’t as specific in regards to what type of job that you will get for that degree post graduation.

For instance. Psychology. Finance. Business. Education.

Although that’s an overgeneralization, it’s the rule more than the exception

You voted for a guy who is on record saying "grab them by the pussy"

Kindly STFU about morals.

There is no way you are actually this stupid. This has to be a joke by liberals to make Trump supporters look stupid.

PS your bed time was an hour and a half ago.
I don’t sleep much

I don’t care as much as being “presidential” as you do.

I want someone who cares about our country and gets shit done

60 million people including myself didn’t vote for a politician

I don’t sleep much

I don’t care as much as being “presidential” as you do.

I want someone who cares about our country and gets shit done

60 million people including myself didn’t vote for a politician

Then why did you say you are going to bed an hour and a half ago?

Glad you don't "care about being presidential" whatever the hell that means. But then why are you whining like a little bitch about curse words on a goddamn internet message board? You hold some random guy on a sports message board to a higher standard than the POTUS?

like I said: not a chance in hell you are actually a Trump supporter, they aren't even this stupid. You are a liberal troll trying to give Trump supporters a bad name.

Then why did you say you are going to bed an hour and a half ago?

Glad you don't "care about being presidential" whatever the hell that means. But then why are you whining like a little bitch about curse words on a goddamn internet message board? You hold some random guy on a sports message board to a higher standard than the POTUS?

like I said: not a chance in hell you are actually a Trump supporter, they aren't even this stupid. You are a liberal troll trying to give Trump supporters a bad name.
Incorrect. I voted for Trump

I’m not THRILLED about the way he talks

Who is?

It’s just not that important to me

By the way, you’re a bit of an idiot to compare that to “some random guy” attacking me with a low class, profanity rich, tirade/temper tantrum

I guess you DO know what “Presidential” means after all. I knew you could figure it out

Most (not all) degrees that aren’t a graduate degree such as medicine, health sciences or law, or aren’t achieved by a rigid pathway or within a certain timeframe usually are achieved easier and aren’t as specific in regards to what type of job that you will get for that degree post graduation.

For instance. Psychology. Finance. Business. Education.

Although that’s an overgeneralization, it’s the rule more than the exception
So lets say I hypothetically took my sweet time through school earning a pretty general degree with a mediocre GPA but somehow impressed the right people based upon my work resume. This somehow lands me a job with unlimited earning potential.

Does this make me more of a punk or less of a "know it all punk"?

If someone worked way harder in school and has a PHD but makes significantly less, does that make them a "know it all punk"?

Please enlighten me

So lets say I hypothetically took my sweet time through school earning a pretty general degree with a mediocre GPA but somehow impressed the right people based upon my work resume. This somehow lands me a job with unlimited earning potential.

Does this make me more of a punk or less of a "know it all punk"?

If someone worked way harder in school and has a PHD but makes significantly less, does that make them a "know it all punk"?

Please enlighten me
You only live one life. Make it easier by earning as much as you can legally

Most people don’t love their jobs anyway

The punk comment was only due to being 29 and coming across a bit rough.

Technically that’s a little past punk age though or should be

Reactions: UCFVanWilder
You only live one life. Make it easier by earning as much as you can legally

Most people don’t love their jobs anyway

The punk comment was only due to being 29 and coming across a bit rough.

Technically that’s a little past punk age though or should be
Look you are starting to come around. Tear down that big ole wall you are trying to build and lets communicate in a civil manner.

Look you are starting to come around. Tear down that big ole wall you are trying to build and lets communicate in a civil manner.
Emergency funds. It’s going to get ugly

Pay for the damn wall already and let’s see what happens. If it doesn’t work then we can criticize

Well you guys have a great night. Our president is still a moron but that doesnt mean that I don't think Nancy Pelosi is also moronic. It just means that I can form my own opinions on individual topics and dont view political parties like sports teams. Now if anyone were to tell me anything negative about UCF Football...its a different story.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
LMFAO the triggered fake red hat inbred moron who said he was going to bed 2 hours ago is telling me to get a life :joy::joy::joy:

You cant make this up.
Dude your just upset because you need your beauty sleep and I don’t

The constant and repetitive insults of the same manner is making you look extremely immature and low class.

You are definitely under 25. Probably unemployed. “

“NinjaKnight?” Are you a kid? You like Ninjas on TV or in movies?? That’s a kid username

Get some new material. You’re embarrassing yourself

Don’t get all butthurt and obsessed that I’m still awake

Inbred?? Geez. How original and boring is that? You’re losing this argument and all your credibility. Low intelligence. At least have a take

Classic meltdown

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle

The constant and repetitive insults of the same manner is making you look extremely immature and low class.

You are definitely under 25

Inbred?? Geez. How original and boring is that? You’re losing this argument and all your credibility. Low intelligence. At least have a take

Classic meltdown

Your inbred dumbass imposter self can't make a single post without the word "butthurt" in it...and you are calling me immature???

:joy::joy::joy:

This is why I love this board. It's a comedy gold mine .

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Your inbred dumbass
Cant you do better than that?

What exactly is an inbred??

I’m from Long Island, NY. Are you from the back woods? Are you a redneck?

Dumbass?? Are you 12?

I haven’t used butthurt in the last 20 posts, but you say something stupid in
EVERY POST

Your inbred dumbass imposter self can't make a single post without the word "butthurt" in it...and you are calling me immature???

:joy::joy::joy:

This is why I love this board. It's a comedy gold mine .
You’re not even a UCF student or graduate are you?

I can tell that from a mile away

Did you graduate high school?

You are definitely under 25. Probably unemployed. “

“NinjaKnight?” Are you a kid? You like Ninjas on TV or in movies?? That’s a kid username

Classic meltdown

Cant you do better than that?

What exactly is an inbred??

I’m from Long Island, NY. Are you from the back woods? Are you a redneck?

Dumbass?? Are you 12?

I haven’t used butthurt in the last 20 posts, but you say something stupid in
EVERY POST

Literally the post directly above my last one.

Holy fuking shit you actually are this stupid, aren't you? It's not an act? Wow.

There are a lot of stupid people on this board.

Mike takes the cake here. King of the morons.

There are a lot of stupid people on this board.

Mike takes the cake here. King of the morons.
Up your game. Certainly you can do better than that

So.. you aren’t a UCF student or graduate are you?

Do you play video games often?

Up your game. Certainly you can do better than that

So.. you aren’t a UCF student or graduate are you?

Do you play video games often?

Let's go back to your claim that you hadn't used butthurt in your last 20 posts... And I proved that to be a lie.

Are you actually this fuking stupid?

Ok, so you can't admit you were wrong. This is the problem with Trump supporters, they get slapped in the face with facts and then continue to live in their alternate reality.

You made a bullshit claim, I called you out and now you are melting down. Enjoy being on it or until you can admit you fuked up.

I'm just curious since you're pushing the "my job is better than yours" angle so hard. I figured you must be an International Assassin or Top 5 Hedge Fund Manager or something's......
Mitch Rapp did claim he went to UCF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT