ADVERTISEMENT

OT: TJ LSU Dad has T.D.S.

Correct, but we’re talking about FACTS, which The Trumpers don’t believe in. To them , 1+ 1=3

Remember the week of the 2016 Election, Trump was preaching the false narrative about how he would lose because the Electoral System is fixed?? Once this slimey POS won the majority of the electoral votes, the idiot quickly turned his tune and began praising the electoral system as the best thing since sliced bread.

This is the ongoing behavior of the Trumpers, deny, deny, until it favors your narrative.

Will the adults of this country please stand up.
I completely agree with you that he did this.

However, looking at the big picture. Who really gives a crap. It’s nitpicking to the max.

He’s not presidential. I get it.

Who gives a crap about all of this.

I care about stopping illegal immigration and crime and stopping North Korea from lobbing nukes over Japan more than I care about what he thinks of the electoral system.

You just don’t get it.

I have figured it out. After reading Mikesi's posts there is only one conclusion that makes sense.....he is actually a USF fan. All these years of faking it on this board and he's had a Grothe jersey in his closet and 2007 poster on his wall. Trump is a giant steaming pile of #2 and your team was once #2.....makes way too much sense.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I have figured it out. After reading Mikesi's posts there is only one conclusion that makes sense.....he is actually a USF fan. All these years of faking it on this board and he's had a Grothe jersey in his closet and 2007 poster on his wall. Trump is a giant steaming pile of #2 and your team was once #2.....makes way too much sense.
Strike 1. Not a USF fan

Strike 2. If you aren’t for a president that cares about our country, then you are a colossal #2 after eating White Castle and drinking Black Label beer from Publix

Strike 3. You are gladly cashing your higher Trump paychecks, but haven’t been sending the difference to the Mikesi.com fund

Fake news! LOW ENERGY "Bull fan mikesi" has been exposed!
Strike 1. Not a USF fan

Strike 2. If you aren’t for a president that cares about our country, then you are a colossal #2 after eating White Castle and drinking Black Label beer from Publix

Strike 3. You are gladly cashing your higher Trump paychecks, but haven’t been sending the difference to the Mikesi.com fund

Strike 1. Not a USF fan

It's obvious by your posting style that you don't give a shit about facts or logic, but those Trump tax cuts you keep crowing about didn't actually do anything except vastly increase the US deficit. Everytime you repeat this it only further diminishes your apparent intelligence on here.

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/854FC7D2-2490-11E9-A66F-57EC132F7131

Lower taxes helped goose profits and stocks, but did little for jobs or the economy

https://seekingalpha.com/amp/articl...impact-capital-investment-says-nabe-surprised

The Trump Tax Cut Did Not Impact Capital Investment Says The NABE - Should We Be Surprised?
Jan. 29, 2019 3:42 PM
Summary
  • The NABE survey of business conditions reported less growth in sales, pricing and profit margin last quarter.
  • 84% of respondents claim that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act did not change hiring or investment plans.
  • The cash from the tax cut went into buybacks, not capital investment and additional hiring.

It's obvious by your posting style that you don't give a shit about facts or logic, but those Trump tax cuts you keep crowing about didn't actually do anything except vastly increase the US deficit. Everytime you repeat this it only further diminishes your apparent intelligence on here.

Lower taxes helped goose profits and stocks, but did little for jobs or the economy

https://seekingalpha.com/amp/articl...impact-capital-investment-says-nabe-surprised

The Trump Tax Cut Did Not Impact Capital Investment Says The NABE - Should We Be Surprised?

Summary

• The NABE survey of business conditions reported less growth in sales, pricing and profit margin last quarter.
    • 84% of respondents claim that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act did not change hiring or investment plans.
    • The cash from the tax cut went into buybacks, not capital investment and additional hiring.
Low intelligence. It hasn’t increased any deficit at any greater rate then any other president. You pick an article and argument to fit your narrative. I’m doing quite well with my bigger paycheck. Thanks for asking. If people like yourself are too stupid to take advantage of it, then that’s your problem.

Democrats are ultimately hurting the economy
by blocking what Trump is trying to accomplish

How much is the waste of time Russia investigation costing taxpayers?

You don’t complain about a bigger paycheck. You gladly cash it and don’t give it back to help the deficit

Hypocritical

Reactions: UCFWayne
"Bulls fan Mikesi" how painful was it to take a picture in front of that trophy case? You look so LOW ENERGY. Collusion with USF is evident
I think that you are actually the USF fan

You seem to know a lot about their history

Summary

You’re just butthurt that you lost the election and can’t get over it.

That’s Ok. We know that the major counties in Florida are Hilaries.

There’s always 2020 :joy:

Low intelligence. It hasn’t increased any deficit at any greater rate then any other president. You pick an article and argument to fit your narrative. I’m doing quite well with my bigger paycheck. Thanks for asking. If people like yourself are too stupid to take advantage of it, then that’s your problem.

You don’t complain about a bigger paycheck. You gladly cash it and don’t give it back to help the deficit

Hypocritical

You’re just butthurt that you lost the election and can’t get over it.

That’s Ok. We know that the major counties in Florida are Hilaries.

There’s always 2020 :joy:

Jesus fuking christ, are you actually 12 years old? Who talks like this? I didn't even vote for a democrat in the 2016 election, this really highlights just how incredibly unintelligent you and the vast majority of Trump supporters are. He literally pandered to the absolute least intelligent people in the US and won.

Reactions: UCFVanWilder

Hypocritical
Jesus fuking christ, are you actually 12 years old? Who talks like this? I didn't even vote for a democrat in the 2016 election, this really highlights just how incredibly unintelligent you and the vast majority of Trump supporters are. He literally pandered to the absolute least intelligent people in the US and won.
"Bull fan Mikesi" I am shocked and happy for you. I wasnt aware a BULLs fan could be a tax paying contributing member of society. I know that fast food bulls degree job doesnt pay much but thanks for paying your fareshare!

Ok. So you’re one of those freaking losers who wastes a vote for some obscure candidate from an obscure party that has a 0.000% chance to win. Or are you a Colin Kapernick and didn’t even vote. Loser

What do you do for work? I’m 10 times more intelligent than you.

Want to get personal? What’s your yearly income and net worth?

"Bull fan Mikesi" I am shocked and happy for you. I wasnt aware a BULLs fan could be a tax paying contributing member of society. I know that fast food bulls degree job doesnt pay much but thanks for paying your fareshare!
You seem to be obsessed with USF.

Do you jerk off to your Grothe poster every night in your mommy’s basement

What’s your occupation pussy? Where did you graduate from?

Ok. So you’re one of those freaking losers who wastes a vote for some obscure candidate from an obscure party that has a 0.000% chance to win. Or are you a Colin Kapernick and didn’t even vote. Loser

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

holy fuking shit, do you people see this.

He is actually in middle school. 100% there is no way this guys is for real. Whats next mike, you want to meet up behind the playground?

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

In my experience, anyone who has to say they are more intelligent......well you guys get where I am going with this.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

holy fuking shit, do you people see this.

He is actually in middle school. 100% there is no way this guys is for real. Whats next mike, you want to meet up behind the playground?

You have no take. So.. who did you vote for?

Can’t wait for this answer

You sound butthurt. Insecure about your job?

No bitch, but I don't go bragging about my job on an internet message board.

I let my posts speak for themselves, and yours clearly show you have both the speech pattern and the intelligence of a prepubescent middle school child.

No bitch, but I don't go bragging about my job on an internet message board.

I let my posts speak for themselves, and yours clearly show you have both the speech pattern and the intelligence of a prepubescent middle school child.
You talk a good game, but you’re too much of a pussy to tell anyone.

An unemployed psychology major or English major can talk a good game

Posts tell me absolutely nothing

No lie, this is now the best thread currently in the WC. @Mikesi is the spitting image of the stereotypical idiot inbred MAGAt and I love how he just exemplifies every single thing that is wrong with our country every time he posts.

Thank you mike for the laugh.

Says the guy who wants to meet up after recess :joy::joy::joy:

You are a fuking joke. Everything about you screams "I am a fuking moron and live with my mom in my basement." Everything.
You’re having a complete meltdown

Cursing like a low class fast food worker.
You’re a complete joke

Awe the old mommy’s basement line

How cute. How original.

No lie, this is now the best thread currently in the WC. @Mikesi is the spitting image of the stereotypical idiot inbred MAGAt and I love how he just exemplifies every single thing that is wrong with our country every time he posts.

So.. who did you vote for? Who should be president? What are you afraid of?

Then you can leave. Take your liberal loser ass on Air Rosie O’Donnell to Canada

This country is better off without you

You’re having a complete meltdown

Cursing like a low class fast food worker.
You’re a complete joke

Awe the old mommy’s basement line

How cute. How original.

I'm sorry, I forgot you actually are 12 years old and haven't quite hit puberty yet.

I love how you have no problem with the goddamn president of the united states of america say "grab them by the pussy" but some random guy on an internet message board says a swear word has your middle school panties in a wad. I repeat again: you are literally nothing but a fuking joke. You are an idiot. The sad thing is, you are too stupid to understand just how fuking stupid you are. Its a bit of a paradox.

Thanks again though for the laugh.

"Bulls fan Mikesi" please tell us more about the size of your brain and high paying occupation....i want to cry myself to sleep in a fit of jealousy and rage. How could I have not surpassed a bull in life?!?
I see it took your pea size brain a few tries to figure out how to actually respond to a thread

Guess they don’t teach computer skills at McDonald’s

Imbecile

"Bulls fan Mikesi" please tell us more about the size of your brain and high paying occupation....i want to cry myself to sleep in a fit of jealousy and rage. How could I have not surpassed a bull in life?!?

Is he really a USF fan? Maybe that explains the preoccupation with job comparison insecurity

Then you can leave. Take your liberal loser ass on Air Rosie O’Donnell to Canada

This country is better off without you
I don't understand why you continue to call anyone who doesn't share your view point about our President "unpatriotic" or "liberal (insert insult here)". What makes this country great is the ability to share our own ideas and hopefully listen to ideas from someone else. While we not agree with everything, no single person or party is right on everything. A different perspective is not "unpatriotic"....I might even argue that not giving someone respect while they exercise their 1st amendment is.

I'm sorry, I forgot you actually are 12 years old and haven't quite hit puberty yet.

I love how you have no problem with the goddamn president of the united states of america say "grab them by the pussy" but some random guy on an internet message board says a swear word has your middle school panties in a wad. I repeat again: you are literally nothing but a fuking joke. You are an idiot. The sad thing is, you are too stupid to understand just how fuking stupid you are. Its a bit of a paradox.

Thanks again though for the laugh.
Sounds like your having a meltdown

Throwing low class uncontrollable F-bombs

I’m worried about you. Don’t stroke.

Waiting for your answer. Who did you vote for? Who should be president

No answers? Only complaints. That’s what’s wrong with liberals

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT