ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

Kellyanne: "He resigned"

Spicer: "Trump fired him. There was a lot more wrong with Flynn than lying about the Ruskies."

Boob the knight: "He was forced to resign. That's firing, man!!!!"

It's like watching a bunch of retards swing at a piñata.

Conway shouldn't be out there speaking for Trump. That is Spicer's job. She did a great, excellent job in the election but she just needs to go back behind the scenes and let Spicer do the talking.

Does it not concern anyone that the US government listened in on a call from a private citizen, recorded it, sat on the transcripts for three weeks then leaked those transcripts?

When they were trying to pass all this NSA crap about metadata and phone calls they said that exact thing would not happen and could not happen due to safeguards within the system.

Oops, it just happened. The entire NSA metadata patriot act was just used against an American citizen.

I have a problem with the government leaking classified documents of a political foe. That's what the third world and dictators do. The Russians are always under surveillance though so it's not surprising there are recordings. There is obviously nothing there though or the MSLM would be releasing it. They're just running with fake news like they will continue to do for the next eight years.

Lol. You toolbags are more upset by the traitors being found out than the actual actions of the traitors. ...and wait, there will be others.

Lol. You toolbags are more upset by the traitors being found out than the actual actions of the traitors. ...and wait, there will be others.

Who are traitors? Where are the proof and facts? If there is so much damning information against Flynn why hasn't the WPost released it?

Kellyanne: "He resigned"

Spicer: "Trump fired him. There was a lot more wrong with Flynn than lying about the Ruskies."

Boob the knight: "He was forced to resign. That's firing, man!!!!"

It's like watching a bunch of retards swing at a piñata.

And this is different from the last 10 administrations how? They spin everything 12 different ways.

And ... who cares whether he resigned or was asked to resign? Any SANE person knows the truth .... so what if you let the guy save some of his dignity and "resign".

I have a problem with the government leaking classified documents of a political foe. That's what the third world and dictators do. The Russians are always under surveillance though so it's not surprising there are recordings. There is obviously nothing there though or the MSLM would be releasing it. They're just running with fake news like they will continue to do for the next eight years.
Yes the Russians are always under surveillance but the identity of the private American citizen is not supposed to known to the Intelligence people. To gain access to the identity, the government is supposed to get a court order, which was not done

Reactions: fabknight
And this is different from the last 10 administrations how? They spin everything 12 different ways.

And ... who cares whether he resigned or was asked to resign? Any SANE person knows the truth .... so what if you let the guy save some of his dignity and "resign".

Settle down, branch. I'd hate to see you give that fat heart of yours an attack.

Does it not concern anyone that the US government listened in on a call from a private citizen, recorded it, sat on the transcripts for three weeks then leaked those transcripts?
Homeland-508-0184R.jpg

Reactions: MACHater02
I have a problem with the government leaking classified documents of a political foe. That's what the third world and dictators do.

This, this, this. Trump certainly didn't make any friends in Washington (he only got 4% of the vote there) and he's definitely not an insider. The leak needs to be investigated and I'd be willing to bet there are some establishment friendly, party first, bitter democrat leaning folks inside our intelligence community that leaked this crap.

This, this, this. Trump certainly didn't make any friends in Washington (he only got 4% of the vote there) and he's definitely not an insider. The leak needs to be investigated and I'd be willing to bet there are some establishment friendly, party first, bitter democrat leaning folks inside our intelligence community that leaked this crap.
It just that but whomever was part of this leaks needs to be punished as extreme as the law will allow. I remember all the talk about identification of people during the metedata collection and how the intelligence community said it would not happen. That was the largest hill for them to clime to get the act passes. If it is now a political weapon, what or shall I say who is next.

The National Security Adviser to the President having secret, illegal, discussions with a hostile foreign nation that is already suspected of interfering with our national election isn't an issue?

Let me update my question for you guys...

Several of the President's top aides, including the National Security Adviser, having secret, illegal, discussions with a hostile foreign nation that is already suspected of interfering with our national election isn't an issue to you?

Bob, you liked to play this game last week. Now, answer the question.

Several of the President's top aides, including the National Security Adviser, having secret, illegal, discussions with a hostile foreign nation that is already suspected of interfering with our national election isn't an issue to you?

Well you were a bitch and ran off without answering so .....

LOL... keep yapping, SirG. Your boys committed treason. Secret, illegal, contacts with a hostile foreign entity, and you're more worried about how everyone found out.

This is just the tip of the iceberg...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/...communications-trump.html?mwrsm=Facebook&_r=0

It isn't too late for you morons to get on the right side of history for once.
Chemmie normally I ignore your ignorant posts, quite simply you're not intelligent enough to communicate with me and just all around beneath me however I will play your game today. The article you posted comes from a news source that routinely uses as sources other news agencies that site no sources. Also, nothing in that article provides any basis because the article states the that the FBI does not know what calls were business related and not business related. Considering Trumps team is full of real life business professionals with actual real life dealings in international business, I'm guessing those phone calls will go nowhere. The leak, which we pretty much can say is the ex acting AG only had one target, Flynn. While we are on Flynn, he broke no law so treason is quite the reach. That Logan act which idiots like you are screaming about has never been proven and would not in this case either. There was a Clinton senior aide on TV last night who said every incoming administration is in contact with other leaders as the transition takes place. He got fired because of his attempted cover up, which was unneeded and foolish. If Hillary can sell state secrets while a sitting Sec of State with her foundation and not get prosecuted, nothing will come of this. But chemmie, keep jerking off over this, it's all you got.

Reactions: The Branch
LOL... keep yapping, SirG. Your boys committed treason. Secret, illegal, contacts with a hostile foreign entity, and you're more worried about how everyone found out.

This is just the tip of the iceberg...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/...communications-trump.html?mwrsm=Facebook&_r=0

It isn't too late for you morons to get on the right side of history for once.

I know you're a hyper partisan dildo, but it should be clear to you that the Obama loyalists are colluding with the media to run a political assassination campaign. I'd also remind you that circumventing the chain of command and leaking classified material, which is what Snowden did, and what is "apparently" going on here, is actual treason. Why is it that the NYT is getting these "anonymous source" files? And why is it that their stories appear to be exactly coordinated with the Washington Post?

I hope you understand that cheerleading this attempt to destroy our government from within will lead to bloody outcomes in the streets. This country is already teetering on a civil war of sorts- this will only make that more likely. And God knows that you're too out of shape to survive in that instance. Not that anyone here would save you anyway.

Reactions: UCFWayne
to you that the Obama loyalists are colluding with the media to run a political assassination campaign.

I don't think it's simply Obama loyalists. I think it's a lot of fearful, career politicians from both sides of the aisle. The goal is to take out one Trump cabinet member at a time with Trump being the brass ring. Libs and other organizations are already putting together plans for impeachment.

Ahhhh... Fake News. Cool.

That answers it. You guys are totally cool with several of the President's top aides, including the National Security Adviser, having secret, illegal, discussions with a hostile foreign nation that is already suspected of interfering with our national election.

Reactions: MACHater02
This is two-party politics in action. One side trounces on the other for an issue, real or not, and the other side spins or tries to diffuse. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Switch sides. Repeat, repeat, repeat. In an endless cycle.

When will Americans wake up and take action against the partisan fights that take place in Washington? They should be debating ideas that will improve this country. Not pointing fingers at the other side and posturing for their next campaign.

Do you have any proof or facts? BT provided direct quotes from Hillary and Bernie saying they supported late term abortion. I have yet to see any proof from you. You just keep changing the question after it was answered.

I already said I had a problem with Flynn lying to Pence and he deserved to be fired. I don't have a problem with Flynn talking to his counterparts. Every person in every administration does that during the transition.

That answers it. You guys are totally cool with several of the President's top aides, including the National Security Adviser, having secret, illegal, discussions with a hostile foreign nation that is already suspected of interfering with our national election.
Stop focusing on fake news and go buy Ivanka Trump products!!

Do you have any proof or facts? BT provided direct quotes from Hillary and Bernie saying they supported late term abortion. I have yet to see any proof from you. You just keep changing the question after it was answered.

I already said I had a problem with Flynn lying to Pence and he deserved to be fired. I don't have a problem with Flynn talking to his counterparts. Every person in every administration does that during the transition.
Publicly the candidate was calling for one of our enemies to hack another political party and now it turns out behind the scenes they may have been in conversation with them. You're ok with that?

Publicly the candidate was calling for one of our enemies to hack another political party and now it turns out behind the scenes they may have been in conversation with them. You're ok with that?

I don't care what Trump said during a campaign stump speech. We were all thinking the same things. If Hillary didn't commit a felony and delete tens of thousands of emails that were under subpoena she would most likely be President.

I still have yet to see any evidence or proof that the campaign was colluding with the Russians and until there is, it's fake news. That's all the MSLM have been pushing since 1/20. No proof or sources, they just run with libel.

There aren't enough facts to back up a Logan Act violation. However, the investigation is still young, and ongoing. This isn't the end. Right now, there's only party-line bickering, which is to be expected. Why should the GOP cower in the corner at this point? They shouldn't. The investigation has not yet run its course, let alone due process.

That's not to say that it shouldn't continue, especially since Flynn makes at least the 3rd Trump staffer implicated in Russian affairs. There's a lot of smoke here - and that dossier that BuzzFeed published a month or so ago is starting to actually have parts of it corroborated.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-ties-michael-flynn-dossier-2017-2

There aren't enough facts to back up a Logan Act violation. However, the investigation is still young, and ongoing. This isn't the end. Right now, there's only party-line bickering, which is to be expected. Why should the GOP cower in the corner at this point? They shouldn't. The investigation has not yet run its course, let alone due process.

That's not to say that it shouldn't continue, especially since Flynn makes at least the 3rd Trump staffer implicated in Russian affairs. There's a lot of smoke here - and that dossier that BuzzFeed published a month or so ago is starting to actually have parts of it corroborated.

No, it hasn't. Unless you believe that Trump really had Russian hookers pissing on him for erotic pleasure. It's a wad of bullshit.

No, it hasn't. Unless you believe that Trump really had Russian hookers pissing on him for erotic pleasure. It's a wad of bullshit.
I believe that story is BS, but that was only one small part of that dossier. And, yes, some parts of the dossier have been corroborated. Just not anything involving hookers. Personally, IDGAF if that part is true or not. Getting bribed by the Russians is far more heinous.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl

And yet, Obama was soooooooooo concerned about this "interfering" that he chose to do NOTHING during the ENTIRE CAMPAIGN. Why? Because he determined it to be minor enough to not warrant a response, and he arrogantly just assumed HRC would cruise to victory.

If you believe these "anonymous sources", they had this "intel" for MONTHS. This goes back to Paul Mantafort who was dismissed in early Summer '16.

Obama, and now his career government allies, only started pushing this as a concern AFTER we knew that Trump had won the election. And AFTER he has taken office and is pissing these Obama loyalists off.

Lastly- you are the king of Fake News. Flynn did not do anything illegal up until he lied to the FBI. His calls with the Russian Diplomat had a 0% chance of being prosecuted since no one is ever prosecuted for the 1789 Logan Act Bill which, including people from most every administration. You're a liar.

I believe that story is BS, but that was only one small part of that dossier. And, yes, some parts of the dossier have been corroborated. Just not anything involving hookers. Personally, IDGAF if that part is true or not. Getting bribed by the Russians is far more heinous.

The first act of Nikki Haley at the UN was to demand Russia return Crimea and insist that no sanctions will be rolled back until that's done.

If someone is being blackmailed by the Russians, they sure suck at it!

Reactions: btbones
I don't care what Trump said during a campaign stump speech. We were all thinking the same things. If Hillary didn't commit a felony and delete tens of thousands of emails that were under subpoena she would most likely be President.

I still have yet to see any evidence or proof that the campaign was colluding with the Russians and until there is, it's fake news. That's all the MSLM have been pushing since 1/20. No proof or sources, they just run with libel.
If it were lies and fake news Flynn would still have his job and Conway\Spicer wouldn't be caught in lies every day on TV.

If it were lies and fake news Flynn would still have his job and Conway\Spicer wouldn't be caught in lies every day on TV.

None of you can read. I've said 100 times that what Flynn did was wrong and deserved to be fired. I also said that Conway should not be out there talking, that is Spicer's job. ffs.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
The first act of Nikki Haley at the UN was to demand Russia return Crimea and insist that no sanctions will be rolled back until that's done.

If someone is being blackmailed by the Russians, they sure suck at it!
Patience. Words are easy to say. Let's see how Trump handles this latest military push into the Ukraine.

I think they'll probably find, but won't release, there is a lot of back channel discussions with the Russians by all sorts of officials. Goes back to the Cold War and probably never stopped.

Patience. Words are easy to say. Let's see how Trump handles this latest military push into the Ukraine.

What's he supposed to do? They've been pushing into Ukraine for years now and no one has done a thing. Not Obama and not Europe. The world does not care if Putin carves himself more real estate in Ukraine.

You are losing your mind. The good news about all of this is that Democrats are pushing themselves farther and farther to the left. Middle America does not care one bit about any of these fake "scandals". Everytime Chemmie tries to act like Flynn was subverting national security or that Trump was begging Russia to fix the election, the Democrats get further and further behind the 8 ball.

Just like nobody REALLY cared about Bill Clinton's sex life, nobody cares about ANY of this crap that is being spewed. Republicans learned their lesson the hard way (mostly). Democrats are in the process of learning it now.

Sanctions are a a thing.

Sanctions don't work, they just embolden Putin. Without Europe the US can't do anything substantive about Russia short of going to war. Europe isn't going to do too much because they're too dependent on Russian oil and gas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT