ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

And, what Obama did is irrelevant.

If you're so mad about what Obama did, why aren't you mad at this? Maybe because the non-President making secret, and illegal, deals with a hostile government isn't black and you couldn't take his poor little black children out on your yacht.
No law was broken, there has yet to be proof of anything other than a conversation and that is not illegal. We have heard of transcripts but none have been produced.

Because there is nothing in the transcripts. The MSLM is just making up scandalous headlines that the sheeple take as fact without reading the article. Fake news. Fat boy still hasn't provided any evidence or facts to support his claims.

Funny, 6 months ago he wanted leaks, now he's against them.

Leaks from US intelligence agencies is the same as leaks from an enemy of our country that hacked the DNC. You're really comparing the intelligence community to Russia and WikiLeaks?

Wow, just wow. I love being without a dog in the fight on all of this. It's so nice not to be the lapdog of a particular party. Please wake me up when this guy actually starts draining the swamp.

He's already started. That's why the establishment is doing everything in their power to destroy him. The constant fake news wasn't making a dent so they took it up a notch and started leaking classified information.

Equally funny is that 6 months ago you were butthurt about the leaks and now you love them.
I don't care about the leaks, they've always happened and will continue to. Trump is a mess and the GOP is starting to oppose him on healthcare, the wall, and half the other stuff he's come up with.

He's already started. That's why the establishment is doing everything in their power to destroy him. The constant fake news wasn't making a dent so they took it up a notch and started leaking classified information.
LOL at the establishment. You mean the IC that genuinely feels that this guy is a threat to our national security because of his obvious ties to Russia? I mean, c'mon, if this was a Dem you guys would be all over it like flies on dogshit. Same shit, different party.

LOL at the establishment. You mean the IC that genuinely feels that this guy is a threat to our national security because of his obvious ties to Russia? I mean, c'mon, if this was a Dem you guys would be all over it like flies on dogshit. Same shit, different party.

If Snowden ever comes back to the US, he'll be tried and likely convicted to prison. Why? Because he broke the law by leaking classified material that he deemed necessary, since he thought they were a threat to our civil rights.

Why then are you giving rogue actors in the CIA or FBI a pass here for doing the same shit? Our government is not supposed to work like this. Our freely elected government officials are not supposed to be conspired against by secretive intelligence agents that leak classified material to the media, in bits that they want to show, all so they can selectively push a message that THEY deem necessary.

This is not some foreign state or band of hackers- these are our OWN intelligent agents. Essentially trying to stage a coup by bypassing the chain of command and using the media as their personal puppets.

This is arguably one of the most dangerous times we've been in, given the level that these Obama loyalist agents are willing to stoop to.

So you support a coup? We had an election. Trump won. They can deal with it or quit. And enough of this holier than thou, I'm above the R/D fight bullshit. The establishment is both Republicans and Democrats. They're both going after him.

Reactions: btbones
So you support a coup? We had an election. Trump won. They can deal with it or quit. And enough of this holier than thou, I'm above the R/D fight bullshit. The establishment is both Republicans and Democrats. They're both going after him.

Take your blood pressure meds. That fat heart of yours is about to explode.

Reactions: MACHater02
If Snowden ever comes back to the US, he'll be tried and likely convicted to prison. Why? Because he broke the law by leaking classified material that he deemed necessary, since he thought they were a threat to our civil rights.

Why then are you giving rogue actors in the CIA or FBI a pass here for doing the same shit? Our government is not supposed to work like this. Our freely elected government officials are not supposed to be conspired against by secretive intelligence agents that leak classified material to the media, in bits that they want to show, all so they can selectively push a message that THEY deem necessary.

This is not some foreign state or band of hackers- these are our OWN intelligent agents. Essentially trying to stage a coup by bypassing the chain of command and using the media as their personal puppets.

This is arguably one of the most dangerous times we've been in, given the level that these Obama loyalist agents are willing to stoop to.
Well, I only sort of agree here. I agree that the IC should not be leaking classified information. But there are whistleblower circumstances where it can be validated (see Watergate) where illegal acts of the administration probably should be brought to light. The IC is in the job of protecting the entire country from threats both foreign and domestic - and if need be, that includes the executive. Our executive should not be operating for their own benefit and if they're doing somethign illegal, it probably should be brought to light. I'd say the same about Obama or GWB, or even Reagan. Remember, it was leaks that brought down Iran-Contra.

Well, I only sort of agree here. I agree that the IC should not be leaking classified information. But there are whistleblower circumstances where it can be validated (see Watergate) where illegal acts of the administration probably should be brought to light. The IC is in the job of protecting the entire country from threats both foreign and domestic - and if need be, that includes the executive. Our executive should not be operating for their own benefit and if they're doing somethign illegal, it probably should be brought to light. I'd say the same about Obama or GWB, or even Reagan. Remember, it was leaks that brought down Iran-Contra.

Yeah, everyone needs to keep an open mind. If they were releasing pics of trump getting peed on (which I'm sure they have) that would be kinda awesome, however.

I agree with it being illegal and I don't like that it's being done, but I'm not convinced its Obama loving politically motivated. There is a level of politics in this, but with a estimated half dozen leakers I have a hard time believeing they are doing this out of pure love for Obama. Yes, we live in a dangerous time but we now have a President who has shown himself to not take intelligence and matters of security seriously.

No smart person is putting Bannon on the NSC, going to war with intelligence agencies, or rolling out a travel ban without conferring with DHS or immigration authorities. It's just misstep after misstep. And now the Russian influence plot line thickens.

These leaks are anti Trump, not necessarily pro-Obama. There's a difference because even with a Republican President like Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, etc this stuff wouldn't happen. I think it just goes to show how dangerous the Intel community thinks Trump is that multiple of them would stoop to the level that they are to leak to the press.

Last edited:
Reactions: MACHater02
Sorry to become the resident racist here but I will present you mother ****ers with some facts. If this were a drug dealer , rapist or murderer that also happened to be a minority you liberal sob's would be screaming about civil rights, due process , and this isn't how America works. But since it's a white republican male that beat Killary the ends always justify the means. It's always your side against the rest so get off your high horses and quit talking like we are sheep or whatever your insult of the day is

These leaks are anti Trump, not pro-Obama. There's a difference because even with a Republican President like Cruz, Kasich, Rubio, etc this stuff wouldn't happen. I think it just goes to show how dangerous the Intel community thinks Trump is that multiple of them would stoop to the level that they are to leak to the press.

How could you possibly know this? Pure conjecture.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Sorry to become the resident racist here but I will present you mother ****ers with some facts. If this were a drug dealer , rapist or murderer that also happened to be a minority you liberal sob's would be screaming about civil rights, due process , and this isn't how America works. But since it's a white republican male that beat Killary the ends always justify the means. It's always your side against the rest so get off your high horses and quit talking like we are sheep or whatever your insult of the day is

What...?

How could you possibly know this? Pure conjecture.

Of course it is. I'm not pretending to have insider info on this. But ppl who work for Intel agencies are smart. They're incredibly difficult to be hired into due to their nature and they go to great lengths to ensure politics doesn't make its way into their purpose or product. They go to all kinds of lengths to be above the political frey and yet some are going to great lengths and personal danger to leak Intel to the press about this administration in particular. Sorry but that doesn't happen with any other candidate in this past election because none of them are stupid enough to attack Intel agencies, not go to Intel briefings, or have a winding maze of possible Russian political influence or connections.

And we don't even know who the leakers truly are. It could be an Intel person or it could be someone on Trump's staff privy to the Intel that are terrified as to how things are being done.

Conjecture on my part because I'm not in the know. But entirely 100% a real possibility when you step back and realize this administration has more leaks than a submarine with a screen door for a reason. The dude rolled out an exec order on immigration and didn't even talk to DHS about it. Face it Trumpsters, this admin is a shit show unlike what any other candidate Dem or Repub would have been. And I'm on record as having said Kasich, Rubio etc. would have had my vote over Hillary.

Last edited:
Of course it is. I'm not pretending to have insider info on this. But ppl who work for Intel agencies are smart. They're incredibly difficult to be hired into due to their nature and they go to great lengths to ensure politics doesn't make its way into their purpose or product. They go to all kinds of lengths to be above the political frey and yet some are going to great lengths and personal danger to leak Intel to the press about this administration in particular. Sorry but that doesn't happen with any other candidate in this past election because none of them are stupid enough to attack Intel agencies, not go to Intel briefings, or have a winding maze of possible Russian political influence or connections.

And we don't even know who the leakers truly are. It could be an Intel person or it could be someone on Trump's staff privy to the Intel that are terrified as to how things are being done.

Conjecture on my part because I'm not in the know. But entirely 100% a real possibility when you step back and realize this administration has more leaks than a submarine with a screen door for a reason. The dude rolled out an exec order on immigration and didn't even talk to DHS about it. Face it Trumpsters, this admin is a shit show unlike what any other candidate Dem or Repub would have been. And I'm on record as having said Kasich, Rubio etc. would have had my vote over Hillary.
For the record, I was pro Kasich and anti-Hillary.

Talking about EOs, how many executives have you worked for that come in, talk about big changes, and then don't make decisions? They sit on their hands, over analyzing or trying to make everyone happy until the time to strike is gone. Make decisions. Change those decisions if they don't pan out. As much as it might be a cluster ****, things ARE changing and he's doing what he said he would do which is very rare for a president in his first 100 days. I am not a pro-Trump guy but let's be serious, this constant "the world is going to end" rhetoric is getting ****ing old. He can't end the world on his own no matter how hard he tries.

If Trump is this "corrupt" then wtf is Hillary?

Talking about EOs, how many executives have you worked for that come in, talk about big changes, and then don't make decisions? They sit on their hands, over analyzing or trying to make everyone happy until the time to strike is gone. Make decisions. Change those decisions if they don't pan out. As much as it might be a cluster ****, things ARE changing and he's doing what he said he would do which is very rare for a president in his first 100 days. I am not a pro-Trump guy but let's be serious, this constant "the world is going to end" rhetoric is getting ****ing old. He can't end the world on his own no matter how hard he tries.

I don't think it's as big a cluster fvck as the media wants you to believe. Don't get sucked into their misinformation and propaganda.

Reactions: UCFWayne

She's corrupt as well. But at least I know she wouldn't have been a pro-Putin stooge that would skip intelligence briefings and attack those same intelligence officers he has to rely on for our own national security.

And before someone says it, I'll throw it out there- but her emails. I know, which is why Kasich should be Pres right now not this orange buffoon.

I don't think it's as big a cluster fvck as the media wants you to believe. Don't get sucked into their misinformation and propaganda.
Agreed. I think there's some miscommunication, for sure, but that's to be expected for a new administration, especially one as inexperienced as Trump's. I don't think the team is as divided as some reports would suggest.

Reactions: fabknight
Trump has had an EO stopped by an Appeals Court that is famo

Absolutely wrong. Intelligence officers are in the business of collecting intelligence and data that goes to the people setting policy in the country. They use this to shape their own priorities.

It is NOT the role of individual agents to play Captain America just because they personally feel they have a vendetta or issue with the President or anyone else. This is a gross overstep of their duties AND this establishes a shadow network of unelected government workers who can conspire against elected officials. It's massively dangerous.

If there's credible evidence for whistle blowing then it goes to Congress who investigates and does things according to the law. It does not go to media outlets, in pre-selected bits and pieces, all so they can push a narrative that THEY want.

These people are traitors that are attempting to circumvent our law and our elections to change the landscape. Therefore it's very likely that these are Obama legacy people who are still coordinating with HRC loyalists.

Trump has had an EO stopped by an Appeals Court that is famo

Absolutely wrong. Intelligence officers are in the business of collecting intelligence and data that goes to the people setting policy in the country. They use this to shape their own priorities.

It is NOT the role of individual agents to play Captain America just because they personally feel they have a vendetta or issue with the President or anyone else. This is a gross overstep of their duties AND this establishes a shadow network of unelected government workers who can conspire against elected officials. It's massively dangerous.

If there's credible evidence for whistle blowing then it goes to Congress who investigates and does things according to the law. It does not go to media outlets, in pre-selected bits and pieces, all so they can push a narrative that THEY want.

These people are traitors that are attempting to circumvent our law and our elections to change the landscape. Therefore it's very likely that these are Obama legacy people who are still coordinating with HRC loyalists.
It's always to the media because they have the platform to disseminate to the people. At the end of the day, I think most whistleblowers are doing so to bring something that should be public knowledge to the people. I don't think it's done with a party first mentality.

It's always to the media because they have the platform to disseminate to the people. At the end of the day, I think most whistleblowers are doing so to bring something that should be public knowledge to the people. I don't think it's done with a party first mentality.

If it isn't party first where were all the leaks under Obama? Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Clinton's email, secret Iran deal. Not a peep. Trump argues with the Australian PM and OMFG national security!!!

If it isn't party first where were all the leaks under Obama? Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Clinton's email, secret Iran deal. Not a peep. Trump argues with the Australian PM and OMFG national security!!!

Really? Not a peep huh. I seem to remember hearing about all of them. I guess all that info came to me telepathically.

This press conference is a joke. He's a joke, I don't understand how anyone can defend this cry baby. For calling liberals snowflakes he certainly takes everything said about him to heart.

This has nothing to do with me being a liberal, I can respect conservatives but not this joke of a president.

This press conference is a joke. He's a joke, I don't understand how anyone can defend this cry baby. For calling liberals snowflakes he certainly takes everything said about him to heart.

This has nothing to do with me being a liberal, I can respect conservatives but not this joke of a president.
Sounds to me he is killing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT