ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

You are losing your mind. The good news about all of this is that Democrats are pushing themselves farther and farther to the left. Middle America does not care one bit about any of these fake "scandals". Everytime Chemmie tries to act like Flynn was subverting national security or that Trump was begging Russia to fix the election, the Democrats get further and further behind the 8 ball.

Just like nobody REALLY cared about Bill Clinton's sex life, nobody cares about ANY of this crap that is being spewed. Republicans learned their lesson the hard way (mostly). Democrats are in the process of learning it now.
Delusional at best. GOP is embarrassed right now, and its just starting.

Says the hyper partisan. We're SHOCKED to find you're whining about the GOP!

You can't call somebody "hyper partisan" while you are ignoring one of the top National Security personnel in the country having secret and illegal discussions with a hostile country, enough to make him resign from his position, and blaming it on Fake News and Obama.

What part of ONE OF THE TOP NATIONAL SECURITY PERSONS IN THE NATION WAS HAVING SECRET AND ILLEGAL DISCUSSIONS WITH A HOSTILE COUNTRY do you not understand?

Reactions: MACHater02
You can't call somebody "hyper partisan" while you are ignoring one of the top National Security personnel in the country having secret and illegal discussions with a hostile country, enough to make him resign from his position, and blaming it on Fake News and Obama.

What part of ONE OF THE TOP NATIONAL SECURITY PERSONS IN THE NATION WAS HAVING SECRET AND ILLEGAL DISCUSSIONS WITH A HOSTILE COUNTRY do you not understand?

He was fired for lying about those things. What you do not understand about that?

And yet, Obama was soooooooooo concerned about this "interfering" that he chose to do NOTHING during the ENTIRE CAMPAIGN. Why? Because he determined it to be minor enough to not warrant a response, and he arrogantly just assumed HRC would cruise to victory.

If you believe these "anonymous sources", they had this "intel" for MONTHS. This goes back to Paul Mantafort who was dismissed in early Summer '16.

Obama, and now his career government allies, only started pushing this as a concern AFTER we knew that Trump had won the election. And AFTER he has taken office and is pissing these Obama loyalists off.

Lastly- you are the king of Fake News. Flynn did not do anything illegal up until he lied to the FBI. His calls with the Russian Diplomat had a 0% chance of being prosecuted since no one is ever prosecuted for the 1789 Logan Act Bill which, including people from most every administration. You're a liar.
giphy.gif

Chemmie, please list the firings under the Obama administration when the IRS was used against American Citizens or the EPA. Was. Ben Rhodes fired for lying about Obama care or the Iran deal?

Do you have any proof or facts? BT provided direct quotes from Hillary and Bernie saying they supported late term abortion. I have yet to see any proof from you. You just keep changing the question after it was answered.

I already said I had a problem with Flynn lying to Pence and he deserved to be fired. I don't have a problem with Flynn talking to his counterparts. Every person in every administration does that during the transition.

Another problem is that they were told about the conversations weeks ago and didn't do anything until it became public this week. Trump was told on January 26 and Pence on Feb 9. Why the delay?

Reactions: MACHater02
Chemmie, please list the firings under the Obama administration when the IRS was used against American Citizens or the EPA. Was. Ben Rhodes fired for lying about Obama care or the Iran deal?

Not relevant to ONE OF THE TOP NATIONAL SECURITY PERSONS IN THE NATION WAS HAVING SECRET AND ILLEGAL DISCUSSIONS WITH A HOSTILE COUNTRY.

I already addressed this twice. You're just an ignorant dildo who won't listen.

Not relevant to ONE OF THE TOP NATIONAL SECURITY PERSONS IN THE NATION WAS HAVING SECRET AND ILLEGAL DISCUSSIONS WITH A HOSTILE COUNTRY.

lol

You're going to keep screaming that this was illegal against all facts and points to the contrary, aren't you?

OH NOZ! NOT A CRUISE MISSILE! HOW CAN WE EVER DEFEAT ONE OF THOSE???

Lol. Downplay it.
Republican stooge is in office for a few weeks and already has a 30 year old treaty pissed on by the guy his aides were colluding with. LOL.
The party of national security!

Lol. Downplay it.
Republican stooge is in office for a few weeks and already has a 30 year old treaty pissed on by the guy his aides were colluding with. LOL.
I am still waiting for the response to the missile launch after North Korea was "put on notice".
I am guessing it will be the same response that Obama had after his "red line" was crossed.

Another problem is that they were told about the conversations weeks ago and didn't do anything until it became public this week. Trump was told on January 26 and Pence on Feb 9. Why the delay?

They had the WH counsel doing a review of what Justice gave them. You can't just jump to conclusions with this type of stuff. It's called due diligence.

Lol. Downplay it.

How about Iran violating the Iran Deal just weeks after Obama signed it? Where was your outrage then?

Here's the summary:

Angry, bitter left wing extremists like chemmie are cheerleading an attempt by unelected, secret intelligent agents, loyal to Obama, as they attempt to stage their own overthrow of the government by committing treason and violating the law, by leaking classified information (only the bits they want to send) to media outlets, in an effort to collude against a newly freely elected administration.

This is treason and the left wing is complicit. I am more sure than ever that there will be an armed conflict in our cities as these extremists threaten our democracy.

Lol. Downplay it.
Man those Russians are good. They developed a Ballistic Missile and deployed it in a few weeks.

Here's the summary:

Angry, bitter left wing extremists like chemmie are cheerleading an attempt by unelected, secret intelligent agents, loyal to Obama, as they attempt to stage their own overthrow of the government by committing treason and violating the law, by leaking classified information (only the bits they want to send) to media outlets, in an effort to collude against a newly freely elected administration.

This is treason and the left wing is complicit. I am more sure than ever that there will be an armed conflict in our cities as these extremists threaten our democracy.

Armed conflict? It sucks that the left hates guns - to own any would be hypocritical. The left would get their collective ass kicked.

Sanctions don't work, they just embolden Putin. Without Europe the US can't do anything substantive about Russia short of going to war. Europe isn't going to do too much because they're too dependent on Russian oil and gas.
Bingo! The EU has to step up on this one, they import $258 Billion annually from Russia while the US only imports $17 Billion annually. For Sanctions to work, it has to affect more than 4% of total exports.
Edit: EU accounts for ~55% of Russia's total exports.

Reactions: fabknight
Over or under at the year 2018 when the dems move forward with impeachment proceedings?

Under. It's not just the Dems. Deep down the Repubs know he's a liability and would much rather see Pence as President. My bet is it happens sooner rather than later. There is some gamesmanship going on here. Right now it looks completely like the Dems attempt to bring him down, but I won't be surprised to see The Donald screw up huge in the next year and the Repubs take it into their own hands and oust him. They'll look like heroes to everyone but the hardcore Trumpsters.

It's not hard to see really. There are already questions swirling throughout regarding his mental health. And now, although through illegal leaks, we see there was a lot of communication to Russia including Russian intelligence operatives (they go hand in hand with Russian govt.) Combine this with the Russian attempt to influence the election and it puts Trump in a really rough spot. Where there is smoke there's fire and I won't be surprised when the full blaze is discovered soon. Hopefully through legal channels like the senate investigation.

Last edited:
Honest question. Did Trumpers that spoke with Russian operatives know that they were Russian operatives? I can't imagine that these Russians have name badges that say, "Russian Operative".

Please see Iran deal you moron. That is unless your savior in chief didn't look upon Iran as a "hostile country" because that is exactly what Obama did with Iran. Secret side deals to a nuclear deal that the American people as well as congress was never told about.

You see chemmie, this is why everyone looks upon you as a fool, you have no clue about what you speak.

Please see Iran deal you moron. That is unless your savior in chief didn't look upon Iran as a "hostile country" because that is exactly what Obama did with Iran. Secret side deals to a nuclear deal that the American people as well as congress was never told about.

You see chemmie, this is why everyone looks upon you as a fool, you have no clue about what you speak.
He was President. It wasn't illegal for him to make secret deals with hostile countries. He was brokering a peace and proliferation deal with a foreign nation... you know, what Presidents do.

And, what Obama did is irrelevant.

If you're so mad about what Obama did, why aren't you mad at this? Maybe because the non-President making secret, and illegal, deals with a hostile government isn't black and you couldn't take his poor little black children out on your yacht.

He was President. It wasn't illegal for him to make secret deals with hostile countries. He was brokering a peace and proliferation deal with a foreign nation... you know, what Presidents do.

"Peace". LOL. Their terrorist groups are more active than ever and their missile program is ramping up.

Actually he did break the law, JCPOA 5.1.2, and the best part was it was his own law he broke. I could do this all day, this is why I said you're too dumb for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT