ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

You should watch the reporters response from his interview from Fox last night. The reporter was upset that people would call Trump anti-semetic saying he has followed Trump for two years now and he is anything but.
Agreed. Trump is not an anti-semite. I wasn't suggesting that he was. The reporter also wasn't suggesting that he was. However, Trump heard "anti-semite" and went on full attack mode on defense. He's so used to attacks by the media, he just assumes they're all attacking him all the time.

They are attacking him with pure BS. Funny I never heard a reporter call Obama American-Semitic and he is.

He's so used to attacks by the media, he just assumes they're all attacking him all the time.

I can't blame him. Secondly, if they're not attacking, he just assumes they are simply leading him to get some quote or push some angle in an ultimate attempt to paint him in a bad light.

More FAKE NEW from our fuking media.

They report that Trump is considering "100000" Nat Guard troops to go round up illegals. The WH immediately comes out saying that's insane and they aren't considering it.

Does anyone wonder why Trump hates the media? Or why half this nation doesn't trust them?

They report that Trump is considering "100000" Nat Guard troops to go round up illegals. The WH immediately comes out saying that's insane and they aren't considering it.

Does anyone wonder why Trump hates the media? Or why half this nation doesn't trust them?

Fake News and incorrect sources are not the same - regardless...you do realize he feeds the media? He's basically taunting them saying "COME AT ME BRO".

Fake News and incorrect sources are not the same - regardless...you do realize he feeds the media? He's basically taunting them saying "COME AT ME BRO".

No, it's very simple- REPORT WHAT YOU CAN VERIFY AS TRUE!

How is that so hard? Why do these assholes feel the need to publish stuff before doing something as simple as asking the WH "is this what you're doing"? Much like your infamous "they're coming for gays!" post. Which wasn't true.

They'll run with conspiracy theory. They'll run with illegally leaked info which is against the law. They can't verify anything before publishing.

The media is full of cretins.

Reactions: UCFWayne

So they're justified in printing fake news every day because Trump doesn't like them and rightfully calls them liars?

They considered it enough to draft an 11-page memo.

It didn't go any further than that.

Reactions: MACHater02
Nothing about 100,000 troops. Nothing about rounding up illegals. It specifically says they can't be a part of federal service, state militia or state defense. ICE is working to bring in some secretaries to help out.
The National Guard paragraphs are on page 3 and 4. No it doesn't list "100,000 troops" but it does request the National Guards of all border states to act as Immigration Officers "in relation to the investigation, apprehension, and detention of aliens." There are 100,000 National Guardsmen in CA, AZ, NM, NV, UT, OR, CO, OK, AR, LA, and TX.

the line you're misinterpreting has to do with excluding NG servicemen who are actively engaged in other military service. It still wants to request NG, state militia, or state defense forces from border states and states that border those border states.

Last edited:
You sound like a very delusional, angry human being.
Well just like a liberal you're good with the personal insults but short on reality. Show me where Obama did positive things for Israel and before you throw out any military funding, you should research where the money goes. I'm talking about actual policy in favor of Israel, good luck.

Well just like a liberal you're good with the personal insults but short on reality. Show me where Obama did positive things for Israel and before you throw out any military funding, you should research where the money goes. I'm talking about actual policy in favor of Israel, good luck.
Not bending over for Israel doesn't make him anti-semite. He was trying to broker peace!

Not bending over for Israel doesn't make him anti-semite. He was trying to broker peace!
He stirred up anti-Israel sentiment at almost every opportunity, interfered in the Israeli election, and blatantly eroded US support for Israel thus emboldening every anti-Israel position, cause, terrorist organization and national actor. The only peace it seems that he was driving for is the kind where Israel no longer exists.

So to broker peace he made the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world stronger, always sided with hamas or the PA and supported a muslim brotherhood member as leader of Egypt. Once again, your facts are thin as is your knowledge of much.

So to broker peace he made the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world stronger, always sided with hamas or the PA and supported a muslim brotherhood member as leader of Egypt. Once again, your facts are thin as is your knowledge of much.
Keep building settlements, let me know how that works out.

Hey I mostly just lurk and rarely leave a message, but it seems a common theme throughout this thread is that a lot of you didn't start out as Trump supporters but then came around to loving him after he convinced you to hate another group, the liberals I believe for most of you. That's pretty impressive of him. Has anything like that ever happened in history before? Just wondering.

Reactions: humanjerk
Why use the National Guard when there are surely millions, nothing short of millions, of Americans who would gladly donate their time to take part in a citizens brigade of sorts who would assist and aid in the outing and then removal of any and all illegals in their city or town?
If Trump were to call on the decent folk among the citizenry to aid and assist in the job of ridding the country of illegals then the media would have a harder time attacking him than they would if he were to use the National Guard, they would be under orders where those among the population who volunteered would be aiding the effort through enthusiastic support for his immigration policy.
Basically what it comes down to is that Trump needs to call on the decent folk, who voted for him to actively participate in pushing forth his policies that aim to improve our lot, and we need to be ready to get off their butts and move to act if and when that call is made.

The ((press)) and the leftover Obama moles embedded throughout the Government, have declared war on the president, thus, Trump will fight back, unlike other wimpy presidents of the past.
beerchug.gif
Fight to win President Trump, we support you.

Hey I mostly just lurk and rarely leave a message, but it seems a common theme throughout this thread is that a lot of you didn't start out as Trump supporters but then came around to loving him after he convinced you to hate another group, the liberals I believe for most of you. That's pretty impressive of him. Has anything like that ever happened in history before? Just wondering.
They already hated liberals and several other groups. He's convinced them to hate the media and facts.

They already hated liberals and several other groups. He's convinced them to hate the media and facts.
Facts like intelligence officials withholding information, fake news. Facts like Flynn broke the law, fake news. Facts like he is anti-semetic, fake news. I could go on and on but when you compare the attitude of the media to his first month compared to Obama's it's a joke. The problem the media has is they think because he doesn't speak in the old political dialect that he not up for the job. What the media still does not understand is, that was why he was elected. The news conference the other day was what many wanted, someone who speaks their mind and not worried about political correctness.

During the election process, I did like what Trump stood for but his presentation and methodology was way out of the norm so I was extremely leery of him. I don't think he ever fostered hatred of anyone so what you say is absolutely wrong, unfair and inaccurate. He has simply given a voice to what many people were thinking and believed, but because of the antipathy and hatred of the liberals and what the media, politicians and academia have been indoctrinating us with for the past 50 years, the silent majority revolted with their votes. The immediate response, typical of the left, was to immediately vilify the deplorables that voted for him. Many, many people are very sick of being called racists, haters, homophobes, xenophobes, <insert any phobia or derogatory term here> just because we don't agree with with the idealistic bullshit agenda that has been shoved down our throats for so long.

I've been a conservative all my life but have never hated liberals. I may not like their politics, idealistic political correctness, hypocrisy, hatred, oppression, racism, lies, love for big government and nanny state, hatred of Christians and Judeo-Christian religions, disdain for law and authority, need for a single world order, revisionist history, legislating from the bench, hatred of the Constitution, activist judges,...the list can go on and on, but I've never hated. In fact, I've never hated anyone as I wasn't brought up that way.

I agree with fab. The hatred from the left was my catalyst to support Trump. I don't hate liberals, I just think they have their priorities backwards. The left has always hated conservatives, just look at the way Obama and Clinton spoke of us. Their hatred is only intensifying as losses keep piling up. Look no further than the way DeVos is being treated. She has been given her own US Marshall security detail. I don't ever remember that happening for any cabinet member.

During the election process, I did like what Trump stood for but his presentation and methodology was way out of the norm so I was extremely leery of him. I don't think he ever fostered hatred of anyone so what you say is absolutely wrong, unfair and inaccurate. He has simply given a voice to what many people were thinking and believed, but because of the antipathy and hatred of the liberals and what the media, politicians and academia have been indoctrinating us with for the past 50 years, the silent majority revolted with their votes. The immediate response, typical of the left, was to immediately vilify the deplorables that voted for him. Many, many people are very sick of being called racists, haters, homophobes, xenophobes, <insert any phobia or derogatory term here> just because we don't agree with with the idealistic bullshit agenda that has been shoved down our throats for so long.

I've been a conservative all my life but have never hated liberals. I may not like their politics, idealistic political correctness, hypocrisy, hatred, oppression, racism, lies, love for big government and nanny state, hatred of Christians and Judeo-Christian religions, disdain for law and authority, need for a single world order, revisionist history, legislating from the bench, hatred of the Constitution, activist judges,...the list can go on and on, but I've never hated. In fact, I've never hated anyone as I wasn't brought up that way.
Dave see my point about hating facts?

Dave see my point about hating facts?

Please provide quotes of Trump hating on everyday normal liberals. Not biased media or judges. When has Trump attacked private citizens like Obama, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi have? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I've never seen it.

Please provide quotes of Trump hating on everyday normal liberals. Not biased media or judges. When has Trump attacked private citizens like Obama, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi have? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I've never seen it.

Rosie O'Donnell

Rosie O'Donnell

Fat pig is part of the media. She is not a private citizen. When did Trump say half the country was clinging to their kale and windmills getting drunk on craft gin watching MSNBC and that's why they hate me? When did Trump say half of liberals were irredeemable deplorables?

Reactions: btbones
Fat pig is part of the media. She is not a private citizen. When did Trump say half the country was clinging to their kale and windmills getting drunk on craft gin watching MSNBC and that's why they hate me? When did Trump say half of liberals were irredeemable deplorables?

Blood pressure meds, boob. You are a post or two away from an epic heart attack.

Blood pressure meds, boob. You are a post or two away from an epic heart attack.

I appreciate the concern, my BP is slightly high but fine. 134/85 a couple weeks ago. I've been keeping track lately because my dad has always had high BP and my step dad had a heart attack the morning of the Michigan game last year. My mom didn't appreciate me asking the nurse what channel ABC was in the hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT