ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

I'd love that pulpit.
[roll][roll][roll]

Please, Republicans "fought back" throughout Obama's presidency. I'm happy that liberals are finally doing the same, they usually just roll over and do whatever they're told.

That's not fighting back, that's just playing politics. I'm talking about fighting back against the hate the left has spewed for years. Calling anyone or anything they disagree with some type of bigot. Trump is finally standing up to that. In the past everyone would just sit there and take it. Trump is not doing that and it's making liberals hysterical.

Reactions: fabknight
Trump is not anti-semitic, I've worked with his organization on several occasions and its full of jewish people at high levels, just like the women in his organization. Obama was anti-semitic.
You wouldn't know anti-semitism if you were in the process of being thrown into a gas chamber.

I'd love that pulpit.

That's not fighting back, that's just playing politics. I'm talking about fighting back against the hate the left has spewed for years. Calling anyone or anything they disagree with some type of bigot. Trump is finally standing up to that. In the past everyone would just sit there and take it. Trump is not doing that and it's making liberals hysterical.
So now trump people are calling names anyone or anything that disagree with them, even if they are republicans that don't agree with what the idiot is doing. Everything is fake news too:
Flynn lying to the VP = fake news
Trump doing national security business in front of people = fake news
Trump and staff doing ads for Ivanka's business = fake news

So now trump people are calling names anyone or anything that disagree with them, even if they are republicans that don't agree with what the idiot is doing. Everything is fake news too:
Flynn lying to the VP = fake news
Trump doing national security business in front of people = fake news
Trump and staff doing ads for Ivanka's business = fake news

Who said any of those are fake news?

Several of the President's top aides, including the National Security Adviser, having secret, illegal, discussions with a hostile foreign nation that is already suspected of interfering with our national election isn't an issue to you?

Chemmie ... I don't want your little head to explode, but wikileaks is about to drop the fact that Obama's CIA interfered in the French elections in 2012. You seemed so butthurt about interfering in elections, I thought you should know first.

Chemmie ... I don't want your little head to explode, but wikileaks is about to drop the fact that Obama's CIA interfered in the French elections in 2012. You seemed so butthurt about interfering in elections, I thought you should know first.
They also interfered with the Israeli elections.

It's right vs left. Left wing violence has brought us to the brink.

Get ready to fight these threats to our country.

The best thing about all this left wing faux raging and hysteria is that they're pushing people who thought they'd never side with Trump to support him. That's how I shifted from a never Trumper during the primary to a supporter now.

The best thing about all this left wing faux raging and hysteria is that they're pushing people who thought they'd never side with Trump to support him. That's how I shifted from a never Trumper during the primary to a supporter now.
A much better explanation is that you're just an idiot.

Can't you guys for a minute realize that today, Trump told a rather blatant lie about having the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan, got called out for it, didn't really concede he was wrong and said something to the effect of "that's the info I was given," yet he fired Flynn for "not remembering" and giving misinformation about the number of phone calls he made? And you think this adds up to an adequate defense of the situation?

At best, Trumps hyperbole is a mis-statement, along the same line as Flynn's. But Flynn's is a terminable offense? It makes no sense.

Can't you guys for a minute realize that today, Trump told a rather blatant lie about having the biggest electoral college victory since Reagan, got called out for it, didn't really concede he was wrong and said something to the effect of "that's the info I was given," yet he fired Flynn for "not remembering" and giving misinformation about the number of phone calls he made? And you think this adds up to an adequate defense of the situation?

At best, Trumps hyperbole is a mis-statement, along the same line as Flynn's. But Flynn's is a terminable offense? It makes no sense.
Umm not nearly the same Carbob . One involves government business the other past election results

Really? You're drawing that comparison. Lying about multiple conversations from the last couple months to misstating numbers from eight years ago?

I perused/read the press conference transcripts last night and I have to say I'm liking Trump more and more. He showed us who he was during the primaries and election process and it's all WYSIWYG which is a nice change from the typical political double speak. He's doing exactly what he said he'd do which is great and very refreshing. I may change my mind and his presidency unfolds, only time will tell, but I think he's going to be a very good president. At a minimum, he's shaking things up, questioning and challenging the status quo political order, bringing to light the dishonesty of the press and hopefully forcing the media to do some introspection.

The bottom line is, like during the election, people are continuing to underestimate Trump. He is definitely not the most eloquent but I believe he will be a very effective president. He's truly fearless and has the support of the middle class and the silent majority. I hope he's successful.

Last edited:
I perused/read the press conference transcripts last night and I have to say I'm liking Trump more and more. He showed us who he was during the primaries and election process and it's all WYSIWYG which is a nice change from the typical political double speak. He's doing exactly what he said he'd do which is great and very refreshing. I may change my mind and his presidency unfolds, only time will tell, but I think he's going to be a very good president. At a minimum, he's shaking things up, questioning and challenging the status quo political order, bringing to light the dishonesty of the press and hopefully forcing the media to do some introspection.

The bottom line is, like during the election, people are continuing to underestimate Trump. He is definitely not the most eloquent but I believe he will be a very effective president. He's truly fearless and has the support of the middle class and the silent majority. I hope he's successful.
It's way to early to grade his presidency but there's things happening that leave me optimistic about his presidency. If he succeeds in enacting change to areas that have long been bipartisan (foreign policy, trade agreements, etc.) then that's a positive for the country. On the opposite side, if he fails or does something crazy that leads to Congress reigning in Presidential powers, that's a positive for the country. In any case, it's definitely a change from any presidency I've ever seen.

Trump seems to only hear/read what he wants to hear/read.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...-iphone-share&referer=https://t.co/HvsHvqDDtn

Jewish reporter "Despite what some of my colleagues may have been reporting, I haven’t seen anybody in my community accuse either yourself or anyone on your staff of being anti-Semitic. However...what we haven’t really heard being addressed is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it. There’s been a report out that 48 bomb threats have been made against Jewish centers all across the country in the last couple of weeks. There are people committing anti-Semitic acts or threatening to——”

Trump "that's not a fair question...I'm the least anti-semitic person you've ever seen in your entire life...Bibi loves me...that's an insulting question"

This is a real issue, that the reporter even acknowledged is not about Trump, but yet Trump only heard what he wanted to hear and got defensive about being called an anti-semite, when the reporter said nothing of the sort.

So he's being a politician and answering the question he wants to answer not the question that was asked... Why is this a "real issue" now and was never one when any other politician gave a PC or interview over the last 100 years?

So he's being a politician and answering the question he wants to answer not the question that was asked... Why is this a "real issue" now and was never one when any other politician gave a PC or interview over the last 100 years?
The rise in anti-semitic acts is the "real issue", not Trump's obfuscation of the question.

The rise in anti-semitic acts is the "real issue", not Trump's obfuscation of the question.
You should watch the reporters response from his interview from Fox last night. The reporter was upset that people would call Trump anti-semetic saying he has followed Trump for two years now and he is anything but.

Trump seems to only hear/read what he wants to hear/read.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/...-iphone-share&referer=https://t.co/HvsHvqDDtn

Jewish reporter "Despite what some of my colleagues may have been reporting, I haven’t seen anybody in my community accuse either yourself or anyone on your staff of being anti-Semitic. However...what we haven’t really heard being addressed is an uptick in anti-Semitism and how the government is planning to take care of it. There’s been a report out that 48 bomb threats have been made against Jewish centers all across the country in the last couple of weeks. There are people committing anti-Semitic acts or threatening to——”

Trump "that's not a fair question...I'm the least anti-semitic person you've ever seen in your entire life...Bibi loves me...that's an insulting question"

This is a real issue, that the reporter even acknowledged is not about Trump, but yet Trump only heard what he wanted to hear and got defensive about being called an anti-semite, when the reporter said nothing of the sort.

I think the question should have had more context. Antisemitism isn't just a problem here in the US but it's an even bigger problem in Europe. It isn't a problem that Trump can fix or even hope to address until a root cause is established, and I don't think that will be easy.

LOL, and realize i'm far to intelligent for her. She looked like a fool on the DailyShow.

too*

default_facepalm.gif

ADVERTISEMENT