ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

This press conference is a joke. He's a joke, I don't understand how anyone can defend this cry baby. For calling liberals snowflakes he certainly takes everything said about him to heart.

This has nothing to do with me being a liberal, I can respect conservatives but not this joke of a president.

:joy:

Like...Come on.

C4zsnUFW8AAHovq.jpg:large

Reactions: MACHater02
Still don't get why you're so outraged. It was perfectly OK for Obama to cry about FOX NEWS!!! and conservative talk radio being unfair to him but it's not OK for Trump? How dare a Republican fight back, we're just supposed sit back and take the harrasment and name calling because :insert -ism here:.

You guys are delusional if you think that's a man that should lead this country. Whatever world you live in must be quite the place.

Just let them be. It's sad to watch really. It's not even about Dems or Repubs, liberal or conservatives anymore. It's Trump and his followers vs the world and reality now. No sane person liberal or conservative can watch that press conference and say "I'm glad that man is leading our country." We are living in a Banana Republic.

Still don't get why you're so outraged. It was perfectly OK for Obama to cry about FOX NEWS!!! and conservative talk radio being unfair to him but it's not OK for Trump? How dare a Republican fight back, we're just supposed sit back and take the harrasment and name calling because :insert -ism here:.

I really have no idea what planet you live on.

Just let them be. It's sad to watch really. It's not even about Dems or Repubs, liberal or conservatives anymore. It's Trump and his followers vs the world and reality now. No sane person liberal or conservative can watch that press conference and say "I'm glad that man is leading our country." We are living in a Banana Republic.
You want to know why it's that way ? because of the behavior of the chapped ass crybaby liberals who only wanted from the very first minute they lost to cause chaos and destroy hie presidency by any means necessary because the evil , lying **** they felt was a shoo in lost. These are facts. I see it from my brother everyday and i see media sites like the tell on trump deal. **** all of these people. I wasn't a diehard Trump against the world person at first but have quickly turned that corner

You want to know why it's that way ? because of the behavior of the chapped ass crybaby liberals who only wanted from the very first minute they lost to cause chaos and destroy hie presidency by any means necessary because the evil , lying **** they felt was a shoo in lost. These are facts. I see it from my brother everyday and i see media sites like the tell on trump deal. **** all of these people. I wasn't a diehard Trump against the world person at first but have quickly turned that corner
To be fair, the GOP wasn't too keen on Obama - with many trying to discredit his citizenship throughout his Presidency. It's par for the course. Your party loses, you're goona cry about it.

Why did t you address the fact that Obama did the same thing to talk radio and Fox?

Because he still can't grasp people that aren't liberals are allowed to fight back.

We are watching the birth of a third party. The Dems lost the blue collar workers and are now shifting even further left. The GOP will try and ride the Trump train but there are still way too many establishment blowhards and there will eventually be a fracture.

But that's not a good reason. It is possible to disagree with some of the ridiculous protests going on but at the same time not like what you see going on in his presidency. Just because some go crazy in one direction doesn't mean go crazy in the other. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

And the media has always leaned left. I can read it and form my own opinions but at the same time I want them to call him out on his bullshit.

Because he still can't grasp people that aren't liberals are allowed to fight back.

We are watching the birth of a third party. The Dems lost the blue collar workers and are now shifting even further left. The GOP will try and ride the Trump train but there are still way too many establishment blowhards and there will eventually be a fracture.

I actually think you are right on this. The GOP will eventually get tired of the circus Trump creates and then something will happen.

[roll][roll][roll]

Please, Republicans "fought back" throughout Obama's presidency. I'm happy that liberals are finally doing the same, they usually just roll over and do whatever they're told.

Last edited:
It's funny though that no one wants to talk about the CBC chair agreeing to a meeting trump worked to set up To include them and get their input on s plan to help the inner cities like Chicago . He was at first excited then notified trump the CBC can't meet or work with him or their political careers were in danger . **** liberals and all their hypocrisy

Reactions: fabknight
It's funny though that no one wants to talk about the CBC chair agreeing to a meeting trump worked to set up To include them and get their input on s plan to help the inner cities like Chicago . He was at first excited then notified trump the CBC can't meet or work with him or their political careers were in danger . **** liberals and all their hypocrisy

Thanks for going in a completely different direction. Also - English - try to use it sometime.

None of those were secretly leaked from the IC to directly undermine Obama. They were in it for the attention and glory as much as they were in it for any noble cause.
The NSA is part of the IC which is the source of the leaks I mentioned. You're right they don't go after Obama directly, but instead after the surveillance programs utilized by the administration which is why Obama was so strict in trying to stamp it out. Personally, I want to know when the govt is overstepping so they can be held accountable. There's no position in the govt that should be immune from being called out.

I do agree with your later post about the parties. I think they are both swaying and one punch from hitting the mat. The Dems have an identity problem, their leadership is disconnected from their base. The republicans are caught in this dichotomy of whether to follow Trump and are paralyzed.

Thanks for going in a completely different direction. Also - English - try to use it sometime.
This thread is essentially a discussion of trump vs liberals and partisan politics . The press conference came up . But your only possible answer was about the English language and a different direction . If you expect perfect sentences etc with people typing on a phone , well I'm sorry .

This thread is essentially a discussion of trump vs liberals and partisan politics . The press conference came up . But your only possible answer was about the English language and a different direction . If you expect perfect sentences etc with people typing on a phone , well I'm sorry .
This is 'Merica BT. Speak 'Merican dammit.

And my post just shows more clearly that liberals put embarrassing and hurting trump publicly ahead of helping their country .

TRIGGERED.

Please go ahead and play that Liberals hate America BS. Hilarious.

I don't know if that's true. The CBC sent Trump a letter asking for a meeting. the CBC claims Trump never responded. Trump claims they canceled a meeting at Chuck Schumer's direction. http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-congressional-black-caucus-april-ryan-235102

Someone's lying. Maybe both.

But it was kind of funny to watch Trump ask a reporter to set up a meeting with the CBC.

Should a President speak like this?

Turx: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in antisemitism and how the government is planning to take care of it."

Trump, interrupting: "See, he said he was going to ask a very simple, easy question, and it's not."

Turx: "It's an important one."

Trump: "Not a simple question. Not a fair question. Okay, sit down. I understand the rest of your question."

After that reporter brought the subject up . And asked about the meeting . And acknowledged she knew the congressman wanted the meeting . But yeah try to make it racist on Trumps part

She said she knows some of them after he asked if they were friends of hers but #alternativefacts and what not.

Should a President speak like this?

Turx: "What we are concerned about, and what we haven't really heard being addressed, is an uptick in antisemitism and how the government is planning to take care of it."

Trump, interrupting: "See, he said he was going to ask a very simple, easy question, and it's not."

Turx: "It's an important one."

Trump: "Not a simple question. Not a fair question. Okay, sit down. I understand the rest of your question."

Absolutely, when people are asking questions that imply he is anti-Semitic.

Absolutely, when people are asking questions that imply he is anti-Semitic.

The dude said he didn't think Trump was anti-Semitic and then asked about a very serious issue in the country. He didn't say it was his fault - he just asked what he was going to do about it.

My sister works at the J here in Orlando and they have been on lockdown 3 times in the past few months for threats.

Trump has had an EO stopped by an Appeals Court that is famo

Absolutely wrong. Intelligence officers are in the business of collecting intelligence and data that goes to the people setting policy in the country. They use this to shape their own priorities.

It is NOT the role of individual agents to play Captain America just because they personally feel they have a vendetta or issue with the President or anyone else. This is a gross overstep of their duties AND this establishes a shadow network of unelected government workers who can conspire against elected officials. It's massively dangerous.

If there's credible evidence for whistle blowing then it goes to Congress who investigates and does things according to the law. It does not go to media outlets, in pre-selected bits and pieces, all so they can push a narrative that THEY want.

These people are traitors that are attempting to circumvent our law and our elections to change the landscape. Therefore it's very likely that these are Obama legacy people who are still coordinating with HRC loyalists.

You're such a good little Deutsches Jungvolk in der Hitler Jugend.

Of course it is. I'm not pretending to have insider info on this. But ppl who work for Intel agencies are smart. They're incredibly difficult to be hired into due to their nature and they go to great lengths to ensure politics doesn't make its way into their purpose or product. They go to all kinds of lengths to be above the political frey and yet some are going to great lengths and personal danger to leak Intel to the press about this administration in particular. Sorry but that doesn't happen with any other candidate in this past election because none of them are stupid enough to attack Intel agencies, not go to Intel briefings, or have a winding maze of possible Russian political influence or connections.

And we don't even know who the leakers truly are. It could be an Intel person or it could be someone on Trump's staff privy to the Intel that are terrified as to how things are being done.

Conjecture on my part because I'm not in the know. But entirely 100% a real possibility when you step back and realize this administration has more leaks than a submarine with a screen door for a reason. The dude rolled out an exec order on immigration and didn't even talk to DHS about it. Face it Trumpsters, this admin is a shit show unlike what any other candidate Dem or Repub would have been. And I'm on record as having said Kasich, Rubio etc. would have had my vote over Hillary.
The dumb ass probably left a copy of the intelligence briefing in a stall at Mar-a-lago and that is where all the classified information comes from

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump is not anti-semitic, I've worked with his organization on several occasions and its full of jewish people at high levels, just like the women in his organization. Obama was anti-semitic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT