ADVERTISEMENT

PA priests raped over 1000 kids

Yeah!! The Catholic church is causing all the temptation with their crazy outdated dogma that the priests knew they'd have to live by... because pedophilia does not occur with married heterosexual couples, openly gay men, married gays, and in the closet gays!!

I didn't realize we shouldn't be pointing a finger of blame at the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania for perpetrating and systematically covering-up a measly 1,000-plus sexual assaults of over 300 abusing priests. I didn't realize this stuff is more-or-less 'the norm' everywhere outside of the church. My bad.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I didn't realize we shouldn't be pointing a finger of blame at the Catholic Church in Pennsylvania for perpetrating and systematically covering-up a measly 1,000-plus sexual assaults of over 300 abusing priests. I didn't realize this stuff is more-or-less 'the norm' everywhere outside of the church. My bad.

I think what the Catholic church did was absolutely deplorable and wrong but that's not what you were arguing.

This is what you posted,
"These scandals are a result of: 1) not allowing priests to marry which automatically made the priesthood a sanctuary for gay men; and 2) continuing to proclaim homosexuality is a sin which pushed these gay priests 'underground' where they have to hide their sexuality and fall prey to temptations with the young and most vulnerable members of their congregations."

1000 kids raped in one state, and we're still cool with priests.

1 woman murdered by an illegal alien and it is proof we need an all-out war on immigrants.

I think what the Catholic church did was absolutely deplorable and wrong but that's not what you were arguing.

I'm arguing that the Catholic Church's dogma played a role in this deplorable mess.

It's interesting to note that when the heat kicked up on this wrong-doing, we've got posters who jumped in to defend it by pointing to immigrants and saying, "W-W-Well what about THEM??!?!?!" LOL Yeah, that really relevant in a discussion of a 1000 victims of sexual assault by Catholic Priests. But, hey, it's right out of the Trumpster Bible: when under attack play the "What about those OTHER GUYS who did all kinds of bad stuff! Why pick on us?!?!?"

I'm arguing that the Catholic Church's dogma played a role in this deplorable mess.

It's interesting to note that when the heat kicked up on this wrong-doing, we've got posters who jumped in to defend it by pointing to immigrants and saying, "W-W-Well what about THEM??!?!?!" LOL Yeah, that really relevant in a discussion of a 1000 victims of sexual assault by Catholic Priests. But, hey, it's right out of the Trumpster Bible: when under attack play the "What about those OTHER GUYS who did all kinds of bad stuff! Why pick on us?!?!?"

Jesus, you're just as bad as UCFBS. There is no need to italicize the parts of your post that you think are soooo witty and interesting. Your posts are an utter eyesore to follow, and the actual contents are not redeeming your posts any.

85 just mad because he supports, and gives thousandss of his dollars to, an organization that harbors child rapists.

85 just mad because he supports, and gives thousandss of his dollars to, an organization that harbors child rapists.

Thiusands?? Lol. You are ignorant on most everything you try to speak on.

Given you’re an atheist and you’re constantly angry about your shitty life, you may want to give Church a try. Or not- be miserable. Don’t care.

Reactions: chemmie
Thiusands?? Lol. You are ignorant on most everything you try to speak on.

Given you’re an atheist and you’re constantly angry about your shitty life, you may want to give Church a try. Or not- be miserable. Don’t care.
Thousands...hundreds...tens...whatever. Earlier in this thread you told us you spend every Sunday helping the needy after church. Now your saying you haven't donated thousands of dollars in cash and time?

You give your money to an organization that harbors child rapists, and covers up child rape.
One dollar is too much when you know it is being used to cover up child rape, right?

Thousands...hundreds...tens...whatever. Earlier in this thread you told us you spend every Sunday helping the needy after church. Now your saying you haven't donated thousands of dollars in cash and time?

You give your money to an organization that harbors child rapists, and covers up child rape.
One dollar is too much when you know it is being used to cover up child rape, right?

Hey- you do know that helping the needy involves time and effort, yes? I know you think that "giving" is adding on that $1 to your $450 Whole Foods tab, but for me and usually 30 others every Sunday, it means either going to feed people, clean elderly people's homes, or organizing care packages for impoverished people.

But sure- the money I spend on those events is reallllllllllllllly going towards covering up child rape. At least that's how your ignorant, hateful atheist blogs spin it!

While you're busy on your couch Sunday morning nursing your hangover from the $150 worth of craft shit beer you had the night prior, churches are out actually doing things for the people who need it.

We are all very proud of you for all of the time and money you volunteer to give up for those less fortunate than you. You are the pinnacle of altruism.

But the irony is thick when our resident genius, who has never found an anecdote he couldn't jump on, chooses to ignore that he supports an organization that has covered up thousands of cases of child rape. Worse than Penn State. Worse than Michigan State. Worse than Baylor... but, "they are getting better, and they do some really good things in the community!"

LOL. It really is a shame that your anecdotes don't seem to apply when it comes to an organization you support covering up child rape.

Jesus, you're just as bad as UCFBS. There is no need to italicize the parts of your post that you think are soooo witty and interesting. Your posts are an utter eyesore to follow, and the actual contents are not redeeming your posts any.

By golly, that's the answer!!! When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger!

I mock "with us or with the terrorists" but there's supposed conservatives and/or Christians in here love to take shots at the Church thinking that that somehow advances conservatism? Advances Christianity?

Seems to me that advancing Christianity means advancing Christian-like behavior and unmasking institutional sin hiding in the shadows under the guise of Christianity.

No person alive -- and certainly no institution, even one with the power, history, and prestige of the Roman Catholic Church -- is sin-free. But to ignore criminal behavior because someone or an organization has "done a lot of good things" is called 'sticking your head in the sand.'

NY Daily News reports that the church spent 2.1 million dollars ($2,100,00) to fight child sex law reforms.

The Catholic Conference, headed by Timothy Cardinal Dolan, has used Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker, Patricia Lynch & Associates, Hank Sheinkopf, and Mark Behan Communications to lobby against the Child Victims Act as well as for or against other measures.

All told, the conference spent more than $2.1 million on lobbying from 2007 through the end of 2015, state records show. That does not include the conference's own internal lobbying team.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...id-rape-laws-article-1.2655010?outputType=amp

But please tell me more about how your tithes and offerings do so much good. How does it feel @UCFKnight85 literally giving money to pay to protect sexual predators?

Literal insanity.

Seems to me that advancing Christianity means advancing Christian-like behavior and unmasking institutional sin hiding in the shadows under the guise of Christianity.

No person alive -- and certainly no institution, even one with the power, history, and prestige of the Roman Catholic Church -- is sin-free. But to ignore criminal behavior because someone or an organization has "done a lot of good things" is called 'sticking your head in the sand.'

No one is ignoring or forgiving criminal behavior, shit for brains.

No one is ignoring or forgiving criminal behavior, shit for brains.

You literally attack Bill Clinton on a daily basis for the possibility that he raped an of age woman.

Catholic Church literally rapes thousands of kids: crickets.gif from you

Insanity.

Your messages are pathetic and moronic. Want me to attack them too?
Well, they have tried to cover up thousands of cases of child rape and spent millions upon millions of dollars to do so. These are dollars you still provide to them.
So, yea...that is exactly what you should be doing instead of supporting child rapists.

Catholic church has been proven to have raped thousands of kids and provided a complex protection system for its child rapists. Trumpet response: womp womp

One illegal alien kills one person. Trumpet response: THIS IS WHY WE NEED A WALLL!!!!! TRIPLE THE SIZE OF ICE!!!!

Jesus fuking Christ you people are butthole stupid.

Last edited:
Well, they have tried to cover up thousands of cases of child rape and spent millions upon millions of dollars to do so. These are dollars you still provide to them.
So, yea...that is exactly what you should be doing instead of supporting child rapists.

[roll] Does repeating this give you street cred with your loser atheist beer bar friends or something?

I may double my Sunday contribution this week and do it in your name. Like I said, if you ever want to stop being a hypocritical waste of a human, we always need help on sundays when we’re helping others. I won’t hold my breath though.

Reactions: fabknight
[roll] Does repeating this give you street cred with your loser atheist beer bar friends or something?

I may double my Sunday contribution this week and do it in your name. Like I said, if you ever want to stop being a hypocritical waste of a human, we always need help on sundays when we’re helping others. I won’t hold my breath though.

You sound like a Penn State fan.

You sound like a bitter, angry atheist

1) :joy:[roll]:joy: @ you, the original angry steroid-raging bitterest person of this entire board calling anyone else angry. Ironic does not even come close to describing this situation.

2) You're goddamn right we are angry. Everyone should be angry about this situation. You contributed to a corporation that fostered an environment of pedophilia, and then conspired to systematically cover it up. Everything about this is utterly disgusting, and you don't give a shit because it's your favorite past time. If you aren't angry about thousands of kids being raped by some fuked up idiot wearing a stupid hat over the pretense of a bullshit cult, there is something wrong with you.

If you aren't angry about thousands of kids being raped by some fuked up idiot wearing a stupid hat over the pretense of a bullshit cult, there is something wrong with you.

childmarriage.jpeg

Then your response when this religion is criticized:
Color me shocked Fab is a racist. Such a hypocritical piece of shit you are.
You're right, ironic.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I should totally NOT be angry about thousands of children being raped, right?

Lol nowhere did I say that, numbnuts.

PS- my wife and our parish spent hours after Mass this morning packaging meals for the home bound and poor. 500 meals in total that to our for delivery right now. That money we all donated sure went to terrible use! Yes sir. Because an angry, lazy atheist said so while lounging on his couch.

Lol nowhere did I say that, numbnuts.

PS- my wife and our parish spent hours after Mass this morning packaging meals for the home bound and poor. 500 meals in total that to our for delivery right now. That money we all donated sure went to terrible use! Yes sir. Because an angry, lazy atheist said so while lounging on his couch.
I wonder how many children were raped by Catholics while you were doing those great deeds?

I wonder how many children were raped by Catholics while you were doing those great deeds?

I like how you don’t even attempt to refute the fact that you’re a lazy shitty human being that is only good at being vile and angry, especially at people who have faith. You’re sad dude.

I like how you don’t even attempt to refute the fact that you’re a lazy shitty human being that is only good at being vile and angry, especially at people who have faith. You’re sad dude.
The only people I have said anything about are child rapists and the people who still support them. Am I supposed to be nice to child rapists and donate my money to them?

The only people I have said anything about are child rapists and the people who still support them. Am I supposed to be nice to child rapists and donate my money to them?

Get outside and try to do something productive with your life. You'll be less bitter and hateful.

Reactions: fabknight

1 woman murdered by an illegal alien and it is proof we need an all-out war on immigrants.
come on chemmie, I just googled women killed by illegals, and on the first page found 6 different woman murdered and another womans son. plus another killed by a drunken illegal driver.

I left the Catholic Church over this issue ... but certainly didn't leave Christianity. This may be un-christian of me, but atheists have to be the most annoying people on earth. And that includes USF fans.

Your "immigrant" statement is classic, however. You always know people are losing arguments when they switch out the "illegal" in the middle of their argument to make others' position seem more unreasonable. As a descendant of LEGAL immigrants, I happen to love people that come here looking for a better life. This country is a melting pot. People that put their kids and families at risk "running for the border" tick me off. No place for it in an orderly society.

ARCHBISHOP ACCUSES POPE FRANCIS OF COVERING UP SEX ABUSE, CALLS ON HIM TO RESIGN
By Kevin Ryan

The former Vatican ambassador to the United States has implicated Pope Francis in a cover up of sex abuse allegations. In an 11-page written statement, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò claims that Pope Francis knew about Archbishop Theodore McCarrick’s alleged sexual abuse of seminarians and priests, yet not only did nothing about it, but even removed restrictions imposed on him by Pope Benedict. McCarrick, who served as Archbishop of Washington, D.C from 2001 to 2006, was forced to resign from the College of Cardinals last month.

Numerous priests allege that McCarrick touched them inappropriately. They say it would occur when McCarrick would invite young priests in training to stay at his house, or to spend the night in the cathedral rectory.

In 2010 Pope Benedict XVI placed severe restrictions on McCarrick's movements and public ministry, not allowing him to travel beyond the grounds of the seminary where he was living and not permitting him to say Mass in public.

When Francis became pope in 2013, he was warned by Viganò about McCarrick being a serial predator and about the restrictions placed on him by outgoing Pope Benedict. But Vigano says that Francis “continued to cover for him” and not only did he “not take into account the sanctions that Pope Benedict had imposed on him” but also made McCarrick “his trusted counselor” who helped him to appoint a number of bishops in the United States.

A widely respected figure, Archbishop Viganò says his “conscience dictates” that the truth be known, and that “the corruption has reached the very top of the Church’s hierarchy.” He ends his testimony by calling on Pope Francis and all of those implicated in the cover up of McCarrick’s abuse to resign.

Pope Francis declined to comment on the claim. “I will not say a word about that. I think that the communique speaks for itself,” Francis said, telling journalists to “read the communique attentively and make your own judgement,” referring to Vigano's testimony. “You have sufficient journalistic capacity to draw conclusions. When a little time has passed and you have the conclusions perhaps I will talk,” he added.

His supporters claim an effort is underway to remove the pope, and warn of a schism in the church.

“Make no mistake. This is a coordinated attack on Pope Francis,” said an editorial article on the website of the progressive National Catholic Reporter weekly. “A putsch is afoot and if the US bishops do not, as a body, stand up to defend the Holy Father in the next 24 hours, we shall be slipping towards schism.”

“The enemies of Francis have declared war.”

SOURCES:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-hold-giant-mass-dublin-abuse-victims-rally-030337491.html
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-us-nuncio-pope-francis-knew-of-mccarricks-misdeeds-repealed-sanction
https://www.ncronline.org/news/accountability/distinctly-catholic/vigano-letter-exposes-putsch-against-pope-francis

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT