ADVERTISEMENT

Party of Family Values News Check In for 3/15

Sanders supports late term abortion. He said it very clearly. No restrictions means no restrictions. Why are you lying? What would you say about a person that supports zero restrictions on guns?
He's never voted for it, late term abortions are not something that would be popular with democrats there's no support for it and no one has said they are for it. Also, Bernie Sanders is a state senator he's 1/100 of 1/2 of 1/3 of the government. Democrats do not want and are not trying to get late term abortions.

He's never voted for it, late term abortions are not something that would be popular with democrats there's no support for it and no one has said they are for it. Also, Bernie Sanders is a state senator he's 1/100 of 1/2 of 1/3 of the government. Democrats do not want and are not trying to get late term abortions.

I never said any of that. You said there were no elected officials that support late term abortion. I proved that you are wrong.

Sanders supports late term abortion. He said it very clearly. No restrictions means no restrictions. Why are you lying? What would you say about a person that supports zero restrictions on guns?

He starts a shit tier post and is now lying his ass off in retreat.

A human life that cannot survive on its own doesn't have a right to use another humans body to sustain life.

What a sick, twisted view of life. Anything to justify the slaughter of life you support huh?

By the way- there are numerous documented cases of babies being born at 20-25 weeks and surviving. The notion that they "cannot survive on their own" is a lie and a myth.

Here's the thing: if you need to dehumanize and degrade human life in order to make your viewpoint on this matter more accepting, it's probably not a good thing.

That link is nothing. No democrats support late term abortions with no restrictions.

So voting to keep late term abortion doesn't mean supporting late term abortion? I guess that means the NRA really supports a gun ban since they lobby against it.

A human life that cannot survive on its own doesn't have a right to use another humans body to sustain life.

So we should ban blood transfusions and organ transplants? How about killing people that get sick in the middle of the night and make a doctor lose sleep?

So voting to keep late term abortion doesn't mean supporting late term abortion? I guess that means the NRA really supports a gun ban since they lobby against it.
Why do you care what the timing is should you be just as outraged at 4 week abortions as you are 34 weeks? Isn't it still murder in your eyes?

Where did I say I give FC a total pass?

You, however, did whine and bitch about FC's post, and now that you do know about DJTJr's stance on marriage, I'm sure you will be right along to post the exact same thing as you posted below, except this time about DJTJr:

I'll be patiently waiting for your righteous condemnation.

He starts a shit tier post and is now lying his ass off in retreat.

Still waiting on that righteous condemnation. You certainly wasted no time laying into FC, I'm sure you wouldn't have let party politics influence that decision of yours, given how amazingly nonpartisan you have been on here.*

Reactions: sirdingydang
At the end of the day late term abortions are so rare that they are not even worth talking about. When they do happen it's typically medically motivated. No one waits 34 weeks to have an elective abortion.

As I said before, we faced a tough medical decision with my son and we talked through our options and the impact on our family and a lot of things but we got to make the choice on what was best for us. Just because you think some people will abuse that option doesn't mean it should be taken away from people who really need to make that a personal decision.

My stance, elective abortions up to 20 weeks, medical ones from 20-24 and induced labor from 24 onward. Democrats cutting off baby heads is something you just made up to vilify us.

Just because you think some people will abuse that option doesn't mean it should be taken away from people who really need to make that a personal decision.

Huh... but you want to take away everyone's guns because of the actions of less than 1/2%...

Huh... but you want to take away everyone's guns because of the actions of less than 1/2%...
You're all over the place. You're now comparing a family's need to make a life or death decision concerning a mother, wife, and child to someone NEEEEEDING an AR15. You've really lost your mind.

You're all over the place. You're now comparing a family's need to make a life or death decision concerning a mother, wife, and child to someone NEEEEEDING an AR15. You've really lost your mind.

I'm not all over the place, I'm just following your goal post moving argument.

So when someone breaks into a family's home with a gun, is that not a life or death situation?

You had the choice but you want to take away a similar choice for a family that needs to defend itself because they disagree with you politically? That seems fair.

Kill all the kids you want in the womb but when someone has a gun to a kid's head and the police are 10 minutes away, oh well, sorry. Maybe they should have murdered them before they were born and they wouldn't be in that situation in the first place.

At the end of the day late term abortions are so rare that they are not even worth talking about. When they do happen it's typically medically motivated. No one waits 34 weeks to have an elective abortion.

As I said before, we faced a tough medical decision with my son and we talked through our options and the impact on our family and a lot of things but we got to make the choice on what was best for us. Just because you think some people will abuse that option doesn't mean it should be taken away from people who really need to make that a personal decision.

My stance, elective abortions up to 20 weeks, medical ones from 20-24 and induced labor from 24 onward. Democrats cutting off baby heads is something you just made up to vilify us.

Just so long as you can admit that the studies show that the overwhelming reason for abortions is elective and for convenience, have at it.

Ninja, it would appear 85 has you on ignore. Here, I'll help:

Ninja: "Still waiting on that righteous condemnation. You certainly wasted no time laying into FC, I'm sure you wouldn't have let party politics influence that decision of yours, given how amazingly nonpartisan you have been on here.*"

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Ninja: "Still waiting on that righteous condemnation. You certainly wasted no time laying into FC, I'm sure you wouldn't have let party politics influence that decision of yours, given how amazingly nonpartisan you have been on here.*"
But you must admit , the whole pussy hat movement wants zero limits on abortion, and they have plenty of politicians to back their position, its who they want to put in office

LOL it's great that your involvement on this board has been reduced to being a shrill for Ninja. How cute.

I don't even get what you guys are so eagerly wanting to hear. Trump is not someone I look up to morally; I probably would object to 60% of the things he tweets, if I had such little going in life that I felt the need to read all of them. He's an idiot for crapping on Kardashian just like FC, and you guys, are idiots for cheerleading Trump Jr's marriage ending.

The only caveat here of course is that Kardashian's 2nd marriage ended because it was an f'ing publicity stunt, which lasted 70 days, and was purely intended to sell more of her merchandise. But yes, this is all very equal.

LOL it's great that your involvement on this board has been reduced to being a shrill for Ninja. How cute.

I don't even get what you guys are so eagerly wanting to hear. Trump is not someone I look up to morally; I probably would object to 60% of the things he tweets, if I had such little going in life that I felt the need to read all of them. He's an idiot for crapping on Kardashian just like FC, and you guys, are idiots for cheerleading Trump Jr's marriage ending.

The only caveat here of course is that Kardashian's 2nd marriage ended because it was an f'ing publicity stunt, which lasted 70 days, and was purely intended to sell more of her merchandise. But yes, this is all very equal.

For the third time: I never crapped on DJT Jrs marriage ending, and neither has sir dingy. But I understand why you feel the need to lie to make a point, given how badly you were just embarrassed.

Glad you think DJT Jr is disgusting, twisted and pathetic though.

wtf is a shrill? I mean, other than a high-pitched scream?

My involvement on this board has been reduced because 1) this board sucks, though I pop in every now and then to remind myself how awful it is. and 2) I have a lot more to do than bang my face against a wall, arguing with people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Ninja and I don't agree on everything, but it is hysterical how he owns you daily.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
wtf is a shrill? I mean, other than a high-pitched scream?

My involvement on this board has been reduced because 1) this board sucks, though I pop in every now and then to remind myself how awful it is. and 2) I have a lot more to do than bang my face against a wall, arguing with people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Ninja and I don't agree on everything, but it is hysterical how he owns you daily.

Interesting that you "have a lot more to do" than be here, yet somehow are sure that "Ninja owns me daily".

Question: do you think that Bob wants to "round up and exterminate all Muslims"? Curious to hear your take on this one.

Interesting that you "have a lot more to do" than be here, yet somehow are sure that "Ninja owns me daily".

Question: do you think that Bob wants to "round up and exterminate all Muslims"? Curious to hear your take on this one.

I'm not even confident Bob knows what a "Muslim" is, to be perfectly honest with you...and he probably pronounces it "Mooslim"

Why can't I shit on the marriage of an asshole who shits on people all day? I won't apologize for being indifferent to bad things happening to any of the Trumps. It's up to them to maintain their personal relationships and if they can't manage them because they are too focused on owning dumb libs on Twitter then I feel that it's the choice they have made. He didn't have to be a douche and if he wasn't maybe a woman would find him tolerable.

You get the results you deserve when it comes to how you manage your relationships. No one can convince me that Don Jr was a caring and loving husband.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Why can't I shit on the marriage of an asshole who shits on people all day? I won't apologize for being indifferent to bad things happening to any of the Trumps. It's up to them to maintain their personal relationships and if they can't manage them because they are too focused on owning dumb libs on Twitter then I feel that it's the choice they have made. He didn't have to be a douche and if he wasn't maybe a woman would find him tolerable.

You get the results you deserve when it comes to how you manage your relationships. No one can convince me that Don Jr was a caring and loving husband.

Ah so now you know the in’s and outs of his marriage and are so confident that you feel it’s OK to be an asshole about their marriage ending.

You’ve clearly got the family values/good citizen thing down.

Using your logic, since you too are a dick, someone will be gleefully waiting to shit on you when your life falls apart.

Ah so now you know the in’s and outs of his marriage and are so confident that you feel it’s OK to be an asshole about their marriage ending.

You’ve clearly got the family values/good citizen thing down.

Using your logic, since you too are a dick, someone will be gleefully waiting to shit on you when your life falls apart.

See below and tell me again why I can't be glad that this dude is getting the life he's earned?

Funny how lefties immediately attack someone being a Christian when they want to shit on a conservative, yet have nothing to say when liberal politics invoke their “Christian faith” right before they espouse support for abortion and mock others for actually practicing their faith in public.

And with that said, it’s fairly clear that the Trump family is not full of practicing Christians. The only religious people I can find are Jared and Ivanka, and they’re Jewish. They also have a great family, which hasn’t stopped hate filled lefties from still attacking them.

After all a large number of D politicians openly associate with a long time anti-Semite who openly denounces and hates Jews

As the good and prinpled man that you are, I expect you give the same privacy to Bill and Hillary.

Bill raped at least one woman, and Hillary has been covering up for him for the past 30 years.

They are both cretins. They actually belong together in marriage since they're equally distasteful.

i think the divorce rate in america is just over 50%. that is pathetic

It's not good - however - I don't think it's as dubious as it sounds. Back in the day - people stayed together just to stay together - even if they were unhappy. Times have changed - looking at today's world - I don't see how you can not expect the divorce rate to go way up.

I actually very much believe people give up wayyyy too easily in relationships though. You're spending your life with someone - sh!t's gonna go wrong. Problem is, a lot of people won't work to fix it. It's a balancing act - like everything in life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT